Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler keep their heads low as they go for a hike on Friday morning (January 4) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress’ boyfriend recently took the cover of Glow magazine, where he chatted about his upcoming show The Carrie Diaries.

“Each project is unique in its own way,” Austin shared. “I certainly am having a lot of fun and learning a lot while filming The Carrie Diaries. There are so many variables that go into having a successful TV show or film, so I try not to focus on anything but the work I put in.”

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler hiking in LA…

vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 16

Valerie Macon/Getty

she looks gorgeous

woooooaaaa HI AUSTIN!

they look cute

cute.
she looks so tiny now, she lost so much weight, she looks really good

i want to see your gorgeous face Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they always look adorable, i’m glad to see her happy with her boyfriend.

cute couple

He is very handsome.

she is so tiny next to him
gorgeous couple.

he´s hot, wonder how she got him…

gorgeous!! i always love her GYM outfits

Austin you are cute lucky Vanessa

they look super cute together, i’m so happy for her.

where is the Spring Breakers Trailer?’?

as Emily replied I’m alarmed that a student can profit $8435 in a few weeks on the internet. have you read this webpage (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/tQOCE

I love see them like this, they are so cute together

The more I see of these two together . . . the MORE I love them!

PUDGIE THE HOLLYWOOD WH0RE @ 01/04/2013 at 2:22 pm

PUDGIES FACE LOOK LIKE A FUQED ANU$. PUDGIES PIMPING PUKERS HARD WORK DOESN’T SEEM TO BE PAYING OFF. PUDGE BETTER GET HER PU$$Y TO WORK. ANY ONE INTERESTED IN LENDING A CO.CK FOR PUDGE?

Vanessa looks really cute and comfy. i miss your smile baby ♥

we cant see her face!!! =( i love her face! they are cute

Love seeing photos of them together!

gorgeous Vanessa <3

they are so cute! She loves him and is always comfortable with him, they are adorable together.

PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 2:25 pm

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

@george:
ugh i know! i don’t like when she hides her face, she is gorgeous

oh to be young & in love. … They are so cute together!

Oh, Gosh! Do you know you are so cute together??

AustinButtwipe looks wimpy

they’re perfect together :)

“Each project is unique in its own way.”

He speaks grammatically correct, which is unusual in Hollywood. Most young ppl do the “like you know, kind of like”–the Miley Cyrus school of grammar. So I’m guessing Austin went to a really good school and absorbed what was taught in his English class.

Wow he’s a total scholar!!! Luv him

They are cute together. Wonder if they will someday tie the knot, have a baby together…walk down that road?

she is not in the least bit gorgeous. you guys need to get your eyes checked!

I have a strong feeling its the same person commenting several times all the positive stuff about Vanessa 0.o

LOL Austin a scholar? yeah right.

Those pics where the best the photographer could get out of him? LOL He looks dumb in all the shots.

Runyan? Too bad we can’t see your face cutie.

The trailer for Spring Breakers needs to happen yesterday. Come on Muse move it along please.

You know what, believe whatever makes you feel best. We know who we are. We are the one’s with the same names as always. Names that make sense. Not random letters. Austin gave an articulate interview with no profanities or slang. Good for him.

cute couple is cute. Not a fan of that floral shirt though

If you think Wanda`s story is great,, 4 weaks-ago my sis basically also made $5663 grafting ninteen hours a week from their apartment and they’re roomate’s step-aunt`s neighbour has done this for nine months and made more than $5663 part-time from their pc. apply the information from this web-site, http://youtube.com.qr.net/j4hd

Take That @ 01/04/2013 at 4:43 pm

Austin….GAY

@Take That: nah i actually think he’s straight. i thought zac was bi though which is fine nobody’s judging. but this guy, he’s pretty straight. he reminds me of my friend at college who looks like him and has a bit of a feminine look but he sure does get around.

@samsam: Yeah, I get a totally straight vibe from this guy based on interviews that I have seen. I get the feeling that he’s well-endowed too if you know what I mean. Sorry for going there but you know.

@xoxox: lol its cool for “going there” but i havent watched his interviews or anything its just his general vibe.

sven erlandson @ 01/04/2013 at 7:11 pm

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes, Coco/IceT, Kristen Stewart, Suzy Favor Hamilton the Olympian & Vegas call girl, Rita Ora/Kardashian, Petraeus women)

My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A serial adulterer reveals the REAL reasons more and more ‘happily married’ women are cheating” is a powerful look at this EXPLOSIVE topic of female infidelity. And the REAL reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in the SECOND-HAND information of some psychologist’s self-help book. It’s now trending in the top 1% of books selling on Amazon!

This is not a ‘nice’ book in any way, whatsoever. It is HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL: you’ll either love it or HATE it! It will bring up stuff you don’t want to think about or look at! Hate the author for a big ego and being so immoral, but what you’ll learn about relationships and women is pure gold!

And let’s be honest, we’ve all heard the same relationship advice for years, even decades. WE’RE ALL LOOKING FOR FRESH NEW ADVICE FOR OUR RELATIONSHIPS, but no one has a new perspective and new insights, until now!

The book is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN on female infidelity from the FIRST-HAND, insider experience of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives/girlfriends of over 25 married men (and a few women), and who also happens to be a therapist (never cheated with clients)! “I Steal Wives” is a salacious, self-deprecating, at times funny, and powerfully insightful look into what is now the very cutting-edge of relationships.

It’s the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House, as told by a professional burglar!” This is no joke. It’s that rare relationship book that’s written in guy language and guy stories. The raw truths of “I Steal Wives” will forever change how you do relationships and understand women, especially if you are one!

You can check it now at Amazon! You’ll really like it!!

@Olive:
have you read Austin’s ex girlfriend facebook… he is NOT gay. LOL According to his ex he is REALLY GOOD, if you know what i mean.

they are adorables

@Xo:
i knowwwwwww!

@samsam:
he is defo not gay

@Aly: I’ve heard the same actually. So I guess we know why the girl has that glow.;)

@sam, I believe Austin was home schooled just like Vanessa. It stands to reason why he is more articulate without the influence of peers than if he had been in a school. He seems to have good values just like Vanessa. They both seem happy with their relationship and do share a lot in common. Acting aside I feel they both have more substance to their characters.
I look forward to reading his interview, anyone?

I don’t believe this , how many posts within the past 24 hours !!! god !!! VHudge the famewhore is back in full force in 2013 !!! lalalalala

just like his GF , on the cover of a mag for no reason ! and on the same mag cover ,no less

of course he’s gay . he looks soooo gayy

He looks like McCauly Caulkin with those big lips. She looks like her regular trashy self.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:58 pm

These pics are really lame. This is just sad already, how vanessa has nothing going on, and she drags austin out on early morning walks just like old foggies.

@Nightwish: Lunatic b!tch nigga nigga nigga lololol

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:08 pm

Austin is decently articulate. Maybe he can help Vanessa in daily conversation to say something meaningful beyond “well… yeah…… you know……” LOL

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:09 pm

@Wow = haterssuck!

@Nightwish: Omg u so dumb dumb dumb like a pig. I’m not haters suck u b!tch. Gtfo nigga nigga lolololol

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:12 pm

@BO: How lame is this set? What kind of id!ot pap wakes up this early in the morning just to take pics of pudgy out on a dumb walk around the block? These pics mustve been taken by stella or gina LOL

@Nightwish: Nigga nigga oh nigga nigga oh ~ Im singing a song for you oh nigga nigga ~

Goin to chirch together n havin lots of premarital sex. The hypocrisy with them!

@Nightwish, jealous much? Your complaints are getting old and as lame as you. I’m beginning to think you are a nerd who really hasn’t much of a life besides here on Vanessa’s threads. You hardly post anything on your idol, KStew threads

Okay couple of things:

1. There is nothing at all profound or “scholarly” about this interview. Nothing wrong with it, and it’s articulate enough, but if THAT strikes you as exceedingly intelligent, it just shows you haven’t read many interviews outside of Vanessa Hudgens’.

2. @Bohji oh goodness gracious, please don’t tell me you’re one of those mothers who shelters her children and insane amount in order to “protect” them from outside influences. That would actually explain a lot. I’m not saying that there’s necessarily anything wrong with being homeschooled, but I wouldn’t say it’s an advantage in any way to not have peer influence. What about his social development? Is that not important? Interacting with people your own age is crucial while growing up. The homeschooled kids who DON’T get this are FREAKS, point blank. Again, not saying he was one, but I think “It stands to reason why he is more articulate without the influence of peers than if he had been in a school” was a dumb comment.

And again, I stress, absolutely nothing outstanding about his interview. He just sounds like a normal person talking. Why are you all applauding him for not sounding like a moron? Why praise him for something you should expect out of anyone in the first place? And no, I’m NOT hating on him, I just think you guys are ridiculous in your over-zealous praise of these people.

Next thing you know it will be, “Look Vanessa is walking down the street with Stella and she DIDN’T shove her in front of that moving car. What a remarkably moral person!”

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:44 pm

@A: If i had kids the LAST thing i would do is home school them. They would be sent to a private school, even a catholic private school if it came to that. Kids need socialization, peers, exposure to the real world and all associated challenges. Home schooling can be justified, but the circumstances would majorly have to call for it. As a parent, i wouldn’t have a clean conscience depriving my child of that important experience.

@nightwish I agree absolutely. I plan on sending my kids to private school as well. So they get a more individually focused education, but still get those vital social skills. I do understand the thought process behind choosing to homeschool a kid that works in show business so they can focus on their career, but Ashley went to public high school and worked in the mall while maintaining a viable acting career because it was important to her parents that she had those normal experiences. I agree with that more.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:53 pm

Home school is such the lazy way out as a parent. Its unconscionable. It makes it very difficult for those kids to get into a good university. Bohji? Did you home school your kids?

@nightwish usually it’s super religious people who homeschool their kids. To make sure the secular world doesn’t infect their children’s minds with science and accurate history accounts.

@A: Precisely. They dont want their kids faith affected or compromised in any way.

@nightwish which is lame. You’re willingly brainwashing your children and denying them the opportunity to develop as an individual rather than a limb of their parents’. Of course parents are going to try to influence their children to share their beliefs and values. But I think children should be allowed to develop their own faith or lack there of, political ideologies, and hobbies and interests.

@Nightwish: Not lazy in the sense of work, because the parents take on the instruction, but in the sense that over the years, they wont have to deal with much of the psychological challenges the child would encounter in a competitive group setting.

@nightwish yep I agree. Your kids are going to rebel, go to parties, drink, have sex, and try drugs. Learn to deal with it. It’s part of being a parent.

@A: I agree 100% with your view. I am all for a childs self empowerment. Indoctrinating a child into a religious position usually has a net negative effect later in life. I would want my child to explore that prospect on his own, when he/she is good and ready.

@nightwish yep. I want my kids to be intellectuals and free thinkers. I might give them a worldly education on several religions as well as other secular and humanist views, and let them believe whatever they wish.

Well now we’re just having a private conversation. Where have the pumpers gone? Abandoning their Hudge Pudge on only page three? Lol.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:20 pm

@A
Nope I’m enjoying the show. Just seeing how stupid you two can get please continue.

You can pull a rubber band far on one side and it will hold without breaking, but once you release the pressure, it takes off far in the opposite direction and never comes back. You cant control a childs mind indefinitely. I have personally seen that happen a number of times with religious friends. To think of the years of wasted time that could have been put to more productive use, and it leaves parents devestated.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:23 pm

So your basically at war with Christianity. Well get in line people have been trying to silence us for thousands of years.

@Haters Suck!: Feeling left out? lol

@Haters Suck!: (facepalm) dude… : – /

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:27 pm

And btw I went to a private catholic school from pre to 8th grade so $crew you.

@nightwish oh goodness. HS is a whackjob with a religious cause.

Hey @HS I practice religious tolerance. I have no problems with your beliefs as long as you don’t shove them down my throat and tell me I’m going to hell if I don’t swallow them.

What nightwish and I are talking about, are radicals. Maybe you can’t understand that because you are one?

Ughhhhhh. Oh my God Haters Suck!!! I’m well aware that if I met many of you guys on the street and never knew of this connection we’d probably get along just fine. But you? You are a ridiculous, nonsensical, rage filled, closed minded individual. I can just picture you in your Catholic school. Let me guess, you were that kid who has very few friends and is often the target of many jokes, but still stands up confidently to spew your out there opinions to everyone even while they’re snickering? Yeah, I know the type.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:31 pm

@A
If you hadn’t crossed the line before you have now. You don’t know what the f**k you’re talking about so you can kiss me where the Good Lord split me.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:35 pm

We we’re all friends in catholic school as their were so few of us. In our 8th grade class before we went to public high school there were 18 of us. We couldnt field an 8th grade basketball team cause there were only 4 boys who knew how to play.

@HS oh bahahah you went to one of those schools.

Hey @nightwish where’d you go? Help me fight this raving lunatic hahah.

@Haters Suck!: Nobody is bashing your religion. You are missing the entire point with all of this, but i dont want to waste time explaining our position when you’re not smart enough to grasp the essence of what we’re saying.

@nightwish exactly. We were talking more about parenting and those who try to mind control their children than religion.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:43 pm

@A
Yeah, so what? In spite of how freakish you think it is it didn’t impare my development as a child. Still played basketball, football, baseball and all other sports I could get my hands on. Same with the other kids in my school. Only difference is I had perhaps more faith in God them normal and regardless of what you think is not a bad thing.

A is explaining how its important for a child to be exposed to various religious ideas throughout their life, but ultimately make that choice for him/herself, and you take issue with that? Let me guess, in your household its going to church or getting a beating, is that how it is?

@Haters Suck!: You have a relationship with God. That’s great, and nobody is here trying to dissuade you. You like sports. Good too. What is your point, dude?

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:50 pm

@nightwish
No I actually left the church for quite some time. I never have or will stop believing in God but I didn’t agree with a number of the churches positions so i left. A couple years ago I came back and my faith remains strong.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 10:53 pm

@nightwish
My point is having faith in God and going to a private catholic school does not hinder a child’s development. I consider me and the people who I still have contact with who went to school with me as normal as any other kid.

“I didn’t agree with a number of the churches positions so i left” Exactly. So imagine a child forced into a denomination from age 2 all the way to 18. Now they of legal age and responsible for their own decisions. Their entire experience with religion was a sham, forced on them by their folks. Is it wise, as parents, to subject them to that experience? What do you think a kid in this situation will do at age 18? Perhaps even resent his parents for the colossal waste of time they put him/her through? Dude, i personally know people like this, and maybe you do to.

@HS you know what? It’s pointless to have this discussion with you. Nightwish and I both seem to be on a different intellectual plane than you altogether so let’s just let bygones be bygones. Nobody was out to bash your Catholicism initially. Heck, I’d send my kid to a Catholic school if it were the only private school available, were a decent size as far as student numbers, and I felt it offered the best education out of my options. But I would educate them beyond the views they were taught in school, and wouldn’t have any expectations for them as far as what they “should” believe.

@Haters Suck!: Dude, i would send my child to a private catholic school if it came to that. No problem.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:03 pm

@nightwish
No I don’t know any people like that. I didn’t leave because I resented my parents I didn’t even leave because I resented the church. I left for my reasons and my reasons alone. You know nothing of the Catholics, the catholic church or the rites of passage that go along with it.

@nightwish I live in the bible belt. I witness the extremely negative affects of religion firsthand. It’s not just Christianity of course. Any place where the majority of the population has extreme, condemning religious beliefs will allow you to witness this, regardless of what the religion is. That’s why a theocracy is the worst form of government that could ever exist. Just look at the Taliban.

@A: Fantastic. My feelings EXACTLY. There is virtue with a catholic school education, lots of history behind it, and the child can decide if that religion is right for him or not, but they are not nearly as pushy as many other denominations around.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:07 pm

@A
You talk knowing absolutley nothing of which you speak and judge harshly.

Hatersuck, you dont have to limit yourself to a particular theism, per say. There are many other schools of thought about existence. I would encourage you to explore basic philosophy, but i really dont think you’re cut out for it.

@A: I understand your situation. I actually was born and grew up in similar circumstances. It’s too inhibitive, and often detrimental to reaching ones potential.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:11 pm

@ nightwish
You’re right I don’t have to. I chose too. Before you enter a certian rite of passage in the catholic faith you are encouraged to seek out knowledge on other faiths and ideas and decide if this is what you want. I did and I prefer my faith and went through the rest of the process.

@HS how would you know about his knowledge on Catholicism?

JSYK, my grandmother was raised traditionally Catholic. And two of my friends are Catholic, one practicing, and one non practicing. I know plenty about the Catholic church.

Me? I was raised Protestant but not insistently. I was read the bible but only went to church on special occasions. Around the age of eight I began to notice and point out the many hypocrisies and contradictions in the bible. But I always had a tendency to question what I was taught and seek out my own ideas.

Of course, now that I’ve actually taken some history and religion courses, I know that the entire bible was not written literally in the first place, so maybe in the future I’ll spiritually explore some more.

@Haters Suck!: I am very well read and understand not only the bible well, but the history of the catholic church. It’s a very disturbing recollection, but if you view it in the context of what was going on, its understandable why certain events transpired the way they did. Religion, though.. its at the crux of all the world problems we see today. The most peaceful nations on earth with the lowest crime rates have the highest population of atheists, research that.

@HS you know most Amish also return after they go out to see the rest of the world. They’ve already been indoctrinated at that point. They go back to the life they know. All I’m saying is, I’m not surprised you “prefer YOUR faith.”

I started questioning as a young child, and thankfully wasn’t deterred from it.

@nightwish there’s a lot of likeness in our schools of thought.

urbigfatazz @ 01/04/2013 at 11:25 pm

If I were a photog out there i would never shoot photos of vanessa hudgens. the only site I ever see them on is JusT Jared and he pays like 4 dollars for the whole lot of photos , how do the jackass paps make any money with this crap ….. this site sucks might as well change the name to Just Vanessa, 100% LAME !

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:26 pm

@A
You make it sound like we’re all freaks and brain washed. That’s not the case. I have free will I can do what I want. If don’t want to go to church on Sunday I won’t. Same as most other catholics. Again I don’t have to do or believe any of this but I chose to. That’s why it’s called faith.

Why am I even attempting to engage in a theological debate with the likes of haters suck? Lol, oh woe is me.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:33 pm

@A
This coming from a girl who would let tisdale take a pi$$ in her mouth if she asked.

@urbigfatazz:
well thats not true. Her pictures, depends on the agencies, are usually expensive. And every single one of her sightings are on every single gossip site and or fashion site / blog. like DM, Celebrity gossip, Center, SC, LJ, SL and Cosmo Mag, Glamour Mag, Nylon… she is on every site, even some private forums post her pictures. She is always on fashion mags too. sorry for my english, im from Spain.

@HS LOL, hey don’t bring me into your kinky sex fetishes!

@Haters Suck!: Aren’t you describing fans of van?

@A: Sucking toes, peeing in mouths, the sordid cast that comprises vans fans i tell you.

@HS alright, be honest. Is it you that’s flagging me, so I have to “await” moderation?

lol , i don’t think her pics are expensive .She’s no one . and it’s just too far fetched to say that ”every single sighting of her is one every single gossip site or fashion magazine” .they are so not . it’s just JJ , JJJr and daily mail sometimes .

and yeah A , i’ve also heard that bible was later composed by some king or someone . and i quite believe in the Grail theory .

@BO well King James “edited” the bible so to speak.

Christmas is of course based off Pagan holiday.

Many of the Catholic church “rituals” held so dear today were originally created as a means for the then very corrupt church to collect more money for the poor gullible common folk.

And of course, protestant Christianity was only created so that Henry the 8th could divorce his wife and sleep with Ann Bolyn.

yeah , i’ve heard that the present church going day of Catholics aka Sunday was the religious worshi day of pagans since they worshipped Sun the god and hence their day was called Sunday .and Dec. 25th was in fact that the b’day of their own religious leader .and your Pope said in a recent book that Jesus wasn’t born on 25th and the dating is wrong , right ? i saw an article like that .

@BO not my pope, I’m not Catholic lol. And everyone knows that December 25th is not Jesus’ actual birthday. It was when the Pagans’ had their religious holidays so in order to gradually bring Christianity to them, the leaders blended it with their own customs.

everyone knows that ? even catholics ? what about the Holy Grail ? do Catholics believ that too?

This discussion by two idiots about Catholicism is beyond ridiculous. If you don’t understand the concept of the value of faith in your life, then what is the point of two agnostics discussing this? Just what do you expect parents to do, morons? Leave the children home while they go to church, until they “are old enough to form their own opinions”? LMAO. You are both SO ridiculous. Instead parents raise their children to have faith and beliefs, and when they are old enough, they can choose to stay the course, so to speak, or choose a faith that suits them on a better level. I have no words for how clueless you are about parenting. Talk to me about it when you’ve been there. Not while you’re arrogant know-it-alls.

@maria “Two idiots?” My my.

oh i love Vanessa and starting to love Austin.

And Maria, you clearly didn’t read our points. I said this:

“A church going family is going to take their children along to church. That’s fine. But to completely indoctrinate them, to fear them straying away so much that you try to dictate and control their every move, that is messed up and it will lead children away when they’re old enough.”

Ugh. You’re such a disappointment. Allowing your bias to go so far as to deem Haters Suck intelligent and me a moron?

Any impartial observer would see it the other way around.

@maria if you’re such a great mother, why don’t you go spend some quality time with your children rather than insult the intelligence of a girl who could probably be your granddaughter. Any grandchildren for you yet?

VANESSA HUDGENS @ 01/05/2013 at 1:47 am

THE CO.CK SUCKING *****

@maria, I totally agree. I believe children should be brought up in a religion until they are old enough and mature enough to choose their own faiths. I did just that with my daughter even though I was not a strictly practising catholic. Now she’s an adult she has chosen to remain with the catholic faith whereas I’m more spiritually inclined. It is good for a growing kid to have a faith of sorts as it helps instil values and provides some sort of a guideline and a sense of belonging in our present day society. There are communities within each religion who will extend support financially and morally and provide counselling and activities to occupy the young and restless, even match making sessions for the single adults.

PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/05/2013 at 1:49 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

.,.,

VANESSA HUDGENS @ 01/05/2013 at 1:56 am

THE CO.CK SUCKING WH@RE

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 2:01 am

@pudge pumpers
Seek professional help. I’m not joking or being sarcastic. I’m seriously saying get help n

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 2:56 am

@pudge pumpers sorry. That should say we the pudge pumpers are the ones who need to get help. Not you. Specially I need to get some help before everyone else. Because of the amount of a$$ licking I do here, first of all I should go and vacuume my mouth.

Zac ditched her in order to have some kind of career outside of that musical thing…this guy will do the same as soon as he gets famous.

LOL at all you guys fighting. thanks for the laugh…

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 4:07 am

@BOHJI: Fair enough. Now, what do you propose for the billions in the world who are non-christians?

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 4:27 am

If you say any faith, then young ones will be predisposed to one particular faith or another based on geography, or whatever religion their parents are involved with. What faith do you recommend, Bohji?

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 4:37 am

If you believe what the bible says, choosing a faith is a very serious decision. Jesus spoke of his true followers; that there would be many in ‘sheeps clothing’ whose worship he would not accept. If you belong to the wrong denomination, let alone the wrong religion, none of your worship will be acceptable, regardless of your sacrifice. You can toil for naught your entire life. There is only one true religion, Bohji. Which religion is that?

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 5:03 am

Bohji, do you see the hyper-vigilance among parents today? Children are nurtured more than ever before these days, and that behavior is ultra exemplified in the asian cultures. Parents would do anything so that their kids dont suffer in any way, and if they had the power to take physical pain and suffering away from their kids at the appropriate time, they would. The creator should display that relationship with all of us, now, today. Anything is possible with him, meaning, we can be perfect humans AND be free moral agents at the same time if he really wanted us to be that way, yet, he let one of his creations corrupt everything for subsequent generations that had absolutely nothing to do with the initial sin. These thousands of years of suffering are ridiculously unnecessary. this is not the way a loving parent deals with his children.

@nightwish, I’m of the new age as some would call it. I’m not a Christian in the true sense of the word. I believe that a young child needs the guidance of its parent and some sort of religious or spiritual structure to keep it in check until it becomes mature enough to decide on its own. Religion depends a lot on the parents who nurture the child. There is no ideal religion. I do believe that most religions teach the same morals, values and virtues. I also believe that a lot of religions use fear to keep their flock together. It is us humans who make a lot of the rules and regulations within a religion and not god. I could go on and on but will leave it at that. There is a reason for the existence of many races and religions.

There is no one true religion, okay? If there was, no other religion would have been allowed to exist. And there are many good people who have no religious faith. We all have God within us if we but look within.

there’s no ideal religion.but there’s one ideal,accurate under all circumstances philosophy ,a non-creator based doctrine.there’s one such in the world and it’s Buddhism.Buddhis is science,the eternal truth of the universe,unchallenged under all circumstances

@nika: Nobody knows what had happened between them and why they broke up
Also, as you said, if he dumped her, why did he give up the film festival he was supposed
to attend and go to North Carolina where she was
The bygones are bygones and I just want them to be happy

im sorry but why do people insist on calling her “Hudge Pudge”? i would be seriously offended if someone called me pudgy especially because i have suffered terribly at the hands of anorexia in the past. vanessa clearly goes to the gym regularly and is a healthy size but its people like @A and @Pudge Pumpers that are cold and never think about others feelings except their own. if i were to say ashley tisdale was fat they’d have a fit and start cursing me in all sorts of languages. maybe someone did in fact call vanessa fat and thats why she is not content with her weight.

you know I seriously got curious why the hudge- austin pumpers didn’t brag about Austin being on the cover like for the first time ever .That was when it hit me .Their idol was on the same mag just two months ago and weren’t they bragging how superb that was and here just two months later , her no one-in the- industry- beau Mr.Who’s Done Nothing Credit-Worthy So Far At All gets the cover on the same mag .lol there flies your superb out the window .lolol

wow they really enjoy working out together.

I would call anyone an idiot who discusses religion in the first place. It’s not really PC, now is it? It is a very personal and private choice, and it’s importance in your life will ebb and flow. There are times faith and your beliefs are the only comforts and other times when it is pushed aside when times are good. But it’s absolutely essential to raise children with basic faith, in whatever religion the parents are a part of. No one says they should be brainwashed or indoctrinated, but if that’s what you call teaching young children who have no choice, then I guess they are. The choices come when they are adults, and have the ability to choose what is right for them.

Which brings me to the second reason I would call some of you idiots. You can pontificate how parents should raise children til the cows come home, but until you are entrusted with the life of a child in YOUR hands, then I would just shut up. You have no clue what it takes and what is best. Your ideas on parenting are not based in reality, because you are not matured and have not met a life partner who will also have a parenting style they grew up with. Parenting is developed by the mix of two people and how they choose to raise their children. So, lectures by the clueless are just not of value.

He is going to be well known after his new series starts.He has had other feature stories in other magazines. Still I’m happy to see him on this one. Only someone with no religious beliefs would down someone for bring their children to church. I make it a rule to never agrue religion because it’s a no win. Wars are still being fought about religious beliefs and have been through out history. I know my beliefs and never feel the need to force anything on anybody. If I wanted to this would hardly be the forum.

Sb for bringing their children. Like maria said until you raise a child don’t bring me parenting advice.

@Nightwish: Yo nigga my the lesbian c.u.n.t ermahgerd my nigga yo nigga bisshhyy nigga b!tch lol

@BoHji honestly, I think that relying on religion to teach your children moral values is a cop out. Maybe you should take responsibility for the behaviors YOU teach and what YOU instill with them. A child does not need any sort of religious structure in order to grow up guided and moral.

Again, since Maria could not understand what I meant, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking your children to church with you, provided you’re a church goer to begin with.

@Maria sorry, but I’m curious. I prefer to debate, to question, and to discuss. Especially philosophy, politics, and religion.

EVERY child needs basic faith? So every atheist or agnostic is doing their child a disservice then? Can’t it be argued than a denial of there being an Almighty is a belief itself? And as for the agnostics, who are you to say that they should be forced to pick a religion they don’t buy into, and present it to their children as fact in order to draw from the lessons it teaches?

What about the many negative teachings of these centuries old religions? Sexism for sure. The idea that if you’re a Christian that Hindu kid sitting beside you in class is going to be burned in a pit of fire for all eternity by your Lord because he was raised with a different religion through no fault of his own. Would a child who completely comprehended and absorbed this message at a young age not have the potential to be extremely arrogant and unsympathetic?

I’m far from an idiot, but I have to question the intellectual standing of someone who would call me one because of a theological disagreement.

@pika obviously Vanessa is no longer “pudgy.” But I still like the nickname “Hudge Pudge.” It’s like hodge podge, get it?

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 9:23 am

@maria: Please, that is weak.

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 9:36 am

@tina: Come on. No one here is telling you to do anything. This is an expanded discussion from the homeschooling topic earlier. We were advocating the need and importance of attending a real school, preferably a private one, even if it happened to be a religious school of some kind. We were discussing the benefits of raising a child in a non-religious environment. Then Bohji starts preaching.

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 9:38 am

Maria, you are not an intellectual, that much i am certain of.

Nightwish @ 01/05/2013 at 9:51 am

@A This is a very funny example of what goes on here, since these guys have no clue how they are being trolled. Maria (or Bohji) represent the high school principal. Perhaps it is A and myself who represent these two guys in the video. Metaphorical. LOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFAGUAl8lxE

oh i’m sure he’s gonna be ‘well known’ considering that he wasnt even in the trailer and him being never mentined in regards of the show.perhaps ,he’ll be knwn as well as hudge is knw today!lol

@Nightwish: Nigga u miss me? Nigga I wanna kiss youuuu :* before u die muahh muahhhh

Alright, let’s segue the discussion back to vanessa then. Pudgekin would have made a very sexy-looking catholic school girl. Were she not home schooled.

What trailer did you watch? He was all over the one I watched, where he turned all the girls heads. Such a cutie.

I had no idea Austin was going to be in the Carrie Diaries, I’ll be honest. I was following it in the beginning, before the show had been cast, because Ashley was always rumored for a casting pick and because I’m such a SATC fan, but I doubt I’ll actually watch the show. I’m too old for the CW. But then, outside of dating Vanessa, Austin hasn’t really established his “teen star” persona at all yet, so I certainly shouldn’t expect him to already be pushing past it. The only two projects he is known for are his two films with Ashley. And the second one she pretty much handed to him.

@nightwish, you yourself are a preacher, don’t you think so? You are no less tolerant of us than we are of you. There you go blowing your own trumpet so to speak. I did’nt read your hidden comments if you must know and that goes for your sidekicks. I have relatives who were homeschooled and they fared none the worse. It all depends on how grounded you are and that you have family support and a good network of friends. All said and done, there are good reasons why some parents choose home schooling. Just as there is no set parenting skills neither are there set schooling methods, I think there are considerations such as environment, location, one’s financial background, transportation. Both schooling methods have their pros and cons.
Another point is if you consider yourself and A above our intelligence what are you doing here on Vanessa’s threads? Trying to educate us is it? For a person who has had no parenting experience or a fathered a child you do seem to think you know everything there is to know about parenting skills.
YOU are not a fan but you choose to be here 24/7 so be prepared to be preached to or lectured upon how to behave amongst people who have lived longer than you and have had more experience than you, me lad.
With this I bid you and every one else a pleasant day with no use of foul language on Vanessa’s threads. Be nice and don’t act like a b I t c h will you?

abbimorgan @ 01/05/2013 at 10:54 am

LOVE HER AND EVERYTHING ¡¡¡ TAKE THAT IRRELEVANT HATERS … guessing that some love is going to affect them like acid over the skin HA¡

@Wow: Say that to my face you f u c king punk, i dare you

@nightwish hahahah that was funny.

@abbimorgan: Like holy water on witches. lol

well,certainly he wasn’t all over the trailer and he isnt even mentioned in regardin the show.they only mention anna,and her mom,dad etc .i had 4gotten what show the lips was casted and since they rarely ever mention him i thought it was sm other show.lol

i think other than anna’s character all the other charactrs are very thin.besides he has a long long way to go even to reach where his gf is .and what is home schooling?does it mean getting down a governess like the old days?

you know if you come to jj via the mobile web portal phonefavs,you don’t have to worry about clicking on the comments burrie under down votes.they are readily visible if u come via phonefavs.no hassle

@Nightwish: Oh, really? Because I believe in giving children a spiritual foundation, and then giving them freedom to choose as adults? That certifies that I am not an “intellectual”? You can’t be serious.

@A: I just don’t believe religion is a topic that should be debated here. We all come from different faiths and philosophies, and it is personal. No one is wrong in their beliefs. But bashing any particular sect or faith is wrong. I, PERSONALLY, believe children should have a spiritual life, whether it be Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, anything. If you don’t raise your children to believe in SOMEthing, then why would they ever need to as adults? Faith of any sort, helps provide a moral compass, and is a foundation to building character. I think character, however, is debatable for people who believe it is their mission in life to tear other human beings apart.

Did you see the pictures of Austin and Anna on jj jr ? He looks great. Love a tall man.

@Nightwish: DIE B!TCHESSS DIEEEE see easy. Muaahhh

i don’t think being brought up according to a faith helps in moulding a kid in to a good man.kid who has the devil within him ends up a devil no matter what .just see the rapists in delhi coming from such a strong religious backhround,they grew up to becm what they are

lol finally,austin gets a mention about his role in the show.see,my timing!excellent!

@BO: It doesn’t guarantee anything, but it is a foundation. It can’t prevent evil from taking root in a person, but it isn’t a detriment either.

@maria: Tear other human beings apart? What, you mean like literally? : – ]

yup.it doesn’t gurantee anything but not a detriment either.but in my opinion ,the kid whos been been born with the monster inside will grow up to become exactly that .

@Nightwish: Twas a figure of speech, or do intellectual fools not understand those?

@BO: That’s right…..religion or no religion.

lol i agreed with smthing oncofake said!now what should be freezing?heaven?lol

@maria: Asinine assumption. Why is being rooted in any particular faith a requisite for anything? You dont think a human is capable of developing a strong sense of obligation to our fellowman without religion being in the picture? Good god. Lets talk about pudgekin forma second. There is no friggin way she would have turned down that croft role. She wouldve been jumping for joy in her bed, but never in danger of boinking her head on the ceiling because shes so short thank goodness..

@BO: Nope. It’s Hell freezing over.

@Nightwish: It’s not a “requisite”, but a guide. Parents should teach morals and basic human decency. I just believe it is vital to have spirituality as well. Beliefs and values do help parents teach their children. You don’t know. You haven’t been there yet.

@maria: What know you of me, sweetheart? You think that just because i troll a hudgens post, it means i have no spirituality? What is this so called spirituality you speak of anyways? Maybe to you it is an imagined experience communicating with a higher being, but on that newly discovered planet circling alpha centauri, its whats known as being on an acid trip or rolling on e. Maybe what we call soap here is rain there, evil is humor, and afterlife means nonexistence. What do we really know, maria?

@maria: The only thing this guy wants is to get you into a debate on anything. He spends more time here than Vanessa’s fans. When we didn’t post during the holidays he still came everyday to post inane drivel. I, as a parent, understand exactly what you are saying. Nothing upsets me more than someone without a child pontificating about child rearing. A child is not like a car, they don’t come with a manual. All the reading in the world can’t prepare you for actual parenting.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/05/2013 at 2:42 pm

@maria: I do agree with you that this is no place to discuss religion. Religion is a personal choice.@tina: Sorry to disapoint you, but holy water has no effect on witches at all!! I am even able to take my disabled sister to a church service without it affecting me!!

@Nightwish: Likewise, you know little of me. Your abstract, philosophical nonsense is pointless. What is the meaning of life? WTH. We were discussing the value of having faith and spirituality. You don’t appear to have any, because you are a ruthless critic of other human beings, with no soul or conscience. And THAT I DO know of you.

@Merlin’s Mum: So you are a witch?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/05/2013 at 3:03 pm

@tina: yes. and it means a lot more and a lot less than some people think.

@Merlin’s Mum: Okay so your wiccan. Sorry I was referring to the witch on the Wizard of Oz, it was a joke. Please don’t feel the need to defend your beliefs to me. To each his own. Like I said earlier I never agrue religious beliefs.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/05/2013 at 3:32 pm

@tina: I am not wiccan, that is what I ment by being a witch is more and less than people think. There are lots of different paths. I am just a pagan.

florence2 @ 01/05/2013 at 3:43 pm

Not a fan of the flowered shirt photo’s but the rest Austin look’s really good.

O.k. pagan. Whatever floats your boat. Like I said before to each his own. Religion is just not a subject I debate. I have my beliefs and you have yours, simple as that.

Ðiàmondkissing.ÇōM–One effective dating site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc…. Maybe you can take a try…./;;/

lmaaooo at this post turning into a religion argument.

this is totally insane . why are there so many posts of hudge ? it’s been like 5 days since the beginnings of the new year and already there have been like ten posts . what the heck !

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 8:05 pm

@bo
If there wasn’t who would you b!tch at?