Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler keep their heads low as they go for a hike on Friday morning (January 4) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress’ boyfriend recently took the cover of Glow magazine, where he chatted about his upcoming show The Carrie Diaries.

“Each project is unique in its own way,” Austin shared. “I certainly am having a lot of fun and learning a lot while filming The Carrie Diaries. There are so many variables that go into having a successful TV show or film, so I try not to focus on anything but the work I put in.”

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler hiking in LA…

vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 15
vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 16

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All
Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:03 pm

@nightwish
No I don’t know any people like that. I didn’t leave because I resented my parents I didn’t even leave because I resented the church. I left for my reasons and my reasons alone. You know nothing of the Catholics, the catholic church or the rites of passage that go along with it.

@nightwish I live in the bible belt. I witness the extremely negative affects of religion firsthand. It’s not just Christianity of course. Any place where the majority of the population has extreme, condemning religious beliefs will allow you to witness this, regardless of what the religion is. That’s why a theocracy is the worst form of government that could ever exist. Just look at the Taliban.

@A: Fantastic. My feelings EXACTLY. There is virtue with a catholic school education, lots of history behind it, and the child can decide if that religion is right for him or not, but they are not nearly as pushy as many other denominations around.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:07 pm

@A
You talk knowing absolutley nothing of which you speak and judge harshly.

Hatersuck, you dont have to limit yourself to a particular theism, per say. There are many other schools of thought about existence. I would encourage you to explore basic philosophy, but i really dont think you’re cut out for it.

@A: I understand your situation. I actually was born and grew up in similar circumstances. It’s too inhibitive, and often detrimental to reaching ones potential.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:11 pm

@ nightwish
You’re right I don’t have to. I chose too. Before you enter a certian rite of passage in the catholic faith you are encouraged to seek out knowledge on other faiths and ideas and decide if this is what you want. I did and I prefer my faith and went through the rest of the process.

@HS how would you know about his knowledge on Catholicism?

JSYK, my grandmother was raised traditionally Catholic. And two of my friends are Catholic, one practicing, and one non practicing. I know plenty about the Catholic church.

Me? I was raised Protestant but not insistently. I was read the bible but only went to church on special occasions. Around the age of eight I began to notice and point out the many hypocrisies and contradictions in the bible. But I always had a tendency to question what I was taught and seek out my own ideas.

Of course, now that I’ve actually taken some history and religion courses, I know that the entire bible was not written literally in the first place, so maybe in the future I’ll spiritually explore some more.

@Haters Suck!: I am very well read and understand not only the bible well, but the history of the catholic church. It’s a very disturbing recollection, but if you view it in the context of what was going on, its understandable why certain events transpired the way they did. Religion, though.. its at the crux of all the world problems we see today. The most peaceful nations on earth with the lowest crime rates have the highest population of atheists, research that.

@HS you know most Amish also return after they go out to see the rest of the world. They’ve already been indoctrinated at that point. They go back to the life they know. All I’m saying is, I’m not surprised you “prefer YOUR faith.”

I started questioning as a young child, and thankfully wasn’t deterred from it.

@nightwish there’s a lot of likeness in our schools of thought.

urbigfatazz @ 01/04/2013 at 11:25 pm

If I were a photog out there i would never shoot photos of vanessa hudgens. the only site I ever see them on is JusT Jared and he pays like 4 dollars for the whole lot of photos , how do the jackass paps make any money with this crap ….. this site sucks might as well change the name to Just Vanessa, 100% LAME !

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:26 pm

@A
You make it sound like we’re all freaks and brain washed. That’s not the case. I have free will I can do what I want. If don’t want to go to church on Sunday I won’t. Same as most other catholics. Again I don’t have to do or believe any of this but I chose to. That’s why it’s called faith.

Why am I even attempting to engage in a theological debate with the likes of haters suck? Lol, oh woe is me.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:33 pm

@A
This coming from a girl who would let tisdale take a pi$$ in her mouth if she asked.

@urbigfatazz:
well thats not true. Her pictures, depends on the agencies, are usually expensive. And every single one of her sightings are on every single gossip site and or fashion site / blog. like DM, Celebrity gossip, Center, SC, LJ, SL and Cosmo Mag, Glamour Mag, Nylon… she is on every site, even some private forums post her pictures. She is always on fashion mags too. sorry for my english, im from Spain.

@HS LOL, hey don’t bring me into your kinky sex fetishes!

@Haters Suck!: Aren’t you describing fans of van?

@A: Sucking toes, peeing in mouths, the sordid cast that comprises vans fans i tell you.

@HS alright, be honest. Is it you that’s flagging me, so I have to “await” moderation?

lol , i don’t think her pics are expensive .She’s no one . and it’s just too far fetched to say that ”every single sighting of her is one every single gossip site or fashion magazine” .they are so not . it’s just JJ , JJJr and daily mail sometimes .

and yeah A , i’ve also heard that bible was later composed by some king or someone . and i quite believe in the Grail theory .

@BO well King James “edited” the bible so to speak.

Christmas is of course based off Pagan holiday.

Many of the Catholic church “rituals” held so dear today were originally created as a means for the then very corrupt church to collect more money for the poor gullible common folk.

And of course, protestant Christianity was only created so that Henry the 8th could divorce his wife and sleep with Ann Bolyn.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All