Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens holds onto a cup of coffee before heading to a nail salon with her younger sister Stella on Thursday (January 3) in Studio City, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress grabbed lunch with her sis after their mani-pedi session.

“Loveeee being back home in sunny LA for the Holidays! Specially love doing my morning hike in Runyon. <3," Vanessa posted on her blog that day.

The day before, Vanessa was spotted leaving the gym with her boyfriend Austin Butler.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at a nail salon…

vanessa hudgens nail salon stop with stella 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

she looks cute

the hudgens sis are gorgeous

I hope the rumor I saw on twitter was true about her new project!!!

they are gorgeous, i love Vanessa´s new nail color

she is gorgeous, her face is beautiful without make up

OMG, Vanessa is actually taller than Stella! lol

so the twitter sighting was real! they look cute

She is so beautiful she doesn’t even need make up to look good.

she is so tiny now! look at the 3rd picture she is really tiny, i love her little face.

gorgeous as usual.

she looks cute,

i really like Vanessa´s relationship with her little sister.

she is not happy, but she does look cute.

i love them

@VEE:
she is really tiny now, her sucker punch body is back.

they are gorgeous, they relationship is adorable, Stella is like 8 years younger than Vanessa, but they are really good friends.

there goes agann JJ’s everyday gossip famewhooore!

where is the Spring Breakers trailer? I’M WAITING FOR THE TRAILER!!!!
Vanessa looks pretty here, her sister was cuter when she was brunette.

the Hudgens sisters ♥

@illlet:
and her cute little bu-tt

ohh so cute, i love Vanessa´s bag!

awee cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

look at the comments and the time they are posted. these comments are posted by two people changing names. every comment has like 10 to 20 seconds apart. you people are trully one crazy fanbase.

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:09 am

THUMB THIS DOWN BITCHEZ

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:14 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:14 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ

@belle:
i saw the tweet too, the girl said the paparazzis were following Vanessa and then they were waiting for her outside the salon. sorry for my english.

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:14 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:15 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ
….

ella es hermosa al igual que su hermana

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:16 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ
…..

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:16 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ
……

she looks really gorgeous here, a natural beauty

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:16 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ
…….

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/04/2013 at 1:17 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY BITCHEZ
……..

@VEE:
she looks really tiny next to stella! hehehe

i knew Stella was with Vanessa today! haha her tweet was too suspicious! they are gorgeous

isnt she gorgeous? thank you Jared! <3

@M:
lmao! this!!!!

NATURAL UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:24 am

WHAT THE FUQ IS NATURAL BEAUTY YOU PUDGE PUMPING ***** ????? PUDGE THE PEICE OF $HIT WASN’T MADE OUT OF THIN AIR THAT PUDGE IS ANY MORE BETTER THAN OTHER PU$$Y PIMPING WH0RES IN HW. NATURAL YOUR PUDGE PIMPING A$$

NATURAL UP MY A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:28 am

THAT CENSORED WORD IS WH@RE

you guys are right, she is a natural beauty!

@kstewfan:
She’s a beauty. The kind of beauty makeup can’t create

NATURAL IT UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:34 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

NATURAL IT UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:35 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

NATURAL IT UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:35 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

NATURAL IT UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:36 am

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

OFC she is a natural beauty. Of course make-up enhances her beauty, but it is not a requirement in her case, our girl is gorgeous!

NATURAL IT UP YOUR A$$ @ 01/04/2013 at 1:42 am

“She’s a beauty. The kind of beauty makeup can’t create” MORE LIKE A PIECE OF $HIT

Why is she famous? I can’t name one movie title she starred in.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 1:43 am

Geez you guys. Your hero doesn’t look so hot. Im actually worried about her.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 1:46 am

Her looks are deteriorating. I cant believe you guys compliment her the way you do, its such hogwash lol

Aw Nightwish, quit b I t c h I n g will ya?! You have spawned another demon it seems. I was doppelgängered on Vanessa’s previous thread no thanks to you.

… she is looking really old lately, she must not take good care of herself.

flawless as usual

@Xo: What new project? I didn’t see anything.

I don’t mean to sound rude but what happened to her face?

FACE FUQED @ 01/04/2013 at 2:10 am

WHICH DIRTY **** FUQED PUDGENS FACE LAST NIGHT ?? PUDGES FACE LOOK LIKE A REPEATEDLY FUQED ANU$
SOMEBODY SURE FUQED HER FACE FEW TIMES

Vfanxoxox @ 01/04/2013 at 2:12 am

@Mary

I think she’s sick/ or coming down with a cold? I dk, really. its just a guess. Lol.

FACE FUQED @ 01/04/2013 at 2:13 am

THAT SHOULD SAY CO.CK

@VAHFan2: It’s not an official statement or anything so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see http://twitter.com/HenzPowell/status/286966869678768129

Who cares about her so much that they sit outside and wait for her every got damn day? She has to call the paparazzi. I don’t effing believe anyone cares about her THIS much.

@xo why can’t I find that tweet on his account? Did he delete it or something?

i love sister bonding.

Does she have a publicity team commenting on JJ or something? Most of her posts get up to a hundred comments all saying the same damn thing about her: “She’s gorgeous,” “A true beauty,” blah, blah, blah. Then all the comments that don’t kiss her @ss get all these thumbs down. Vanessa, honey you ain’t that great, baby. Something’s not right when this nobody gets more comments in her articles then even Angelina Jolie does. Nice stunt.

@ 81 and what about the 3 stooges and their followers stalking Vanessa and her fans on every thread. They are the ones bringing up the count with their b I t c h I n g and foul mouthing. Doesn’t it irk you that they are the ones making her popular.

The truth @ 01/04/2013 at 5:56 am

vanessa hudgens is lara croft in the next tomb Raider ?? HAHAHAHA let me laugh !!! Why not the next Miss Univers ?

She looks super fit and toned. @ 84, now let’s see who has the last laugh. Don’t underestimate her.

1)If this is true,then why the heck are the remaking the Tomb Raider movies. If I was Vanessa I would stay FAR far away from this project. If it was successful then she could very easily be type cast and find it hard to shake as she did with HSM.

2) How is Vanessa hanging out with her sister news or gossip?

@xo: I think that’s an old rumor and nothing came of it. It surfaced in spring of 2011.

@BOHJI: She does look very toned. I have no idea why these trash talkers think she looks older either. She is going to the gym. Is she supposed to have a full face of make-up on? I think she looks just fine. She’s not on the red carpet nor did she call the paps. She’d have dressed for the occasion. A happy and healthy New Year to you and your family!

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 6:55 am

@maria: Good morning! Coffee yet? Vanessas bod looks great, but she really does look italian now.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 6:57 am

@The truth: Excellent assessment! Please hang around, and catch up if you want by reading the prior post. WELCOME!

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 6:58 am

@BOHJI: You have been using bad words lately my dear. Good heavens.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 7:04 am

Regarding this laura croft nonsense, megan fox is clearly the way to go. Even kristen would nail the part. Hudgie would do ok perhaps. She has potential because she no longer is pudgie, but character wise, i dont think shes a match. Pudgekin is not a method actress. Granted, its just for a laura croft character, but i dont think our hero can sell the intense expressions needed for this part.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 7:08 am

@whatthe: Excellent comment! Please stick around! Welcome.

@ Maria, she was super fit for HSM and Sucker Punch. But this is the slimmest I’ve seen her,

There goes mr, TroubleMaker recruiting more Trolls and little Demons.@ NightWish, I know you’re the mastermind behind my doppelganger.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 7:24 am

@BOHJI: What the heck are you talking about, what comments? Im tired of your false accusations. I enjoy taking credit for what i write. I NEVER pull that doppelgang crap. You know what, i dont care if you believe me or not.

@Nightwish: Lunatic b!tch. Pig pig pig pig pig pig nigga nigga lol

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:21 am

@Wow: …or hide behind another username because i’m a coward

Vanessa is back to being slim again! Hard work paid off :)

florence2 @ 01/04/2013 at 8:48 am

Sex burns a ton of calories so I’d say her and Austin are at it like rabbits so no wonder she looks so toned but also tired.

austin has a vajayjay

She’s enjoying her time off in L.A. Always good to see her with her family. She’s lost the weight she gained for GS the right way. No starvation diet or secret surgery for our girl. Her hard work has paid off.

The truth @ 01/04/2013 at 9:47 am

@Nightwish:
Thanks men , we are few people to know the truth about this girl , Glory for the hidden comments !!! Come on V Fans HIDE THE TRUTH..

Wow… My best friend Abigale has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on~~~ diàmondkissing.Ćoм~~~ 6 months ago. This is a site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try/.;./lp;;

@wow the n word… really?

@florence2 again, really? Ewh.

She looks beautiful in these pics….
I have some questions to those who don’t like Vanessa:
Why do you keep on commenting on her posts since you don’t like her?? Because the majority of the comments are from specific people who have made clear that they are not fond of her, to put it nicely… And why do you blame her for calling the paps??? Because even if she does it’s her own bussiness.. Blame the site that post all these pics… And maybe since they’re still post things about her she’s still relevant….. Either way she’s doing her own thing and that doesn’t affect your lives… So why so interested in her????
So, don’t blame her fans for having pathetic lives since you do keep on commenting all the time..So you have pathetic lives too, right? Even more pathetic since you “haters” have posted the most comments….
I think you know for who I’m talking about…..

Kate, Kate, Kate…

@Nightwish: No.. U got the wrong person u think I am because u are doofus and **** and ****** b!tch that’s why, seeking attention fuq you

@A: Fuq you motherfuqer suck my toe, suck it suck it.

@Wow: Ohh… bad words. I love bad words

@nightwish quick! Help me remember who it was that kept saying “suck my toe” in previous posts. Was it take a hike? Have we caught our culprit??

@A: I was trying to remember the same thing!

I think it was either wow or another disposable name

@nightwish that’s the thing I don’t think it was wow. I don’t think this is wow… I think it’s the “foulmouthed” fake hater out to create drama on their on idol’s threads. I really want to say it was take a hike but I’m not positive. And surely there aren’t several people on this thread that would use such a lame jeer lol.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:04 am

Never tell a hater or a conspiracy theorist they don’t “see everything” or “know everything” cause then theyll just accuse u of being in on the conspiracy. And don’t ever question their motives either or same thing will happen. Plus they all have the most “amazing” lives and even though they are here from dawn till dusk they’ll tell you to get a life if you comment at them. The truth is to simple for them do they make up their own version of the “truth”

@A: Whoever it is, she’s into kinky sex lol

@Haters Suck!: Pffft… like your life is “amazing”. lol

@xo:
that’s not true, she said no to that offer back in 2011.

@Wow:
Excellent comment! Please stick around! Welcome. <3

@LC: Bulls.hit. She auditioned and never got called back. Since when does pudgekin turn down parts?

@Haters Suck!: I also wonder why those two seem to have so much time to burn since they are here all day and night apparently.
Anyway, Vanessa looks great…fit and toned. That should abate the pregnancy rumors for awhile.

the people who say the truth are Bad and hater Here ?? You’re Pathetic !!!! The truth is you’re the haters…..She’s GREAT, BEAUTIFUL GOOD ACTRESS !!! HAAA Love the way you live…Nightwish and A We Fight for the truth

she never auditioned for that part (now tell me she auditioned for New Moon.. please… lol, we all know thats not true), the role was offered to her in the Sucker Punch filming era.

@The truth: The truth is:you sound like an illiterate. So glad you are on team Nightmare oh sorry..Nightwish.

@The truth: The truth hurts them. That’s why they’re in major denial. Since wow is being so mean, ill give em the truth again – Vanessa looks like crap in these pics. She’ll never get a decent part with her face looking like that. She has to gain some weight back so her face looks fresher.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:39 am

@”the truth”
Who died and named you haters God? Who the blue hell are you to say what is and what is not the truth. Such ignorance and arrogance it’s pathetic.

@kylie:

Illiterate ? maybe because i’m not english ? I won’t hurt you but….Kiss my European ass…. Retarded

It’s funny how I’m supposedly here from dusk to dawn, yet nearly everyday this week I’ve been with my friends, away from here, for a considerable period of time, and I also work. But you know, whatever they want to believe.

@haters suck and who are you to say that haters suck when you yourself are one.

@Haters Suck!:

Because i’m the personification of truth….

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:47 am

@a
Yet you’re able to comment 2-3x more than any other person. I’m not a hater the truth is just cause u think I go on tisdale posts and trash her doesn’t make it so.
@”the truth”
Again you aren’t God. Such ignorance and arrogancebn

@the truth: “I’m not english”? I wouldn’t be throwing around the word “******” if I were you. I don’t care if you are Swahili. You sound like you were educated in a cave somewhere.

@the truth: Furthermore, I can’t except anything you post as “truth” because you write like a “dolt”.

@kylie:

I don’t like people like you !! illiterate ?? my english are good ! who are you for speaking like that !! yes i live in the cave…..with Your family !!! you’re just a mental patient for me you need a doctor it’s not too late !!!!

As I was saying…Vanessa you look fantastic, fit and, still quite pretty without a stitch of makeup on.

you’re right !! @kylie:
You’re Right I’m not perfect in english but i know just a few words !! Your description : Retarded , Fool Comic ******* etc etc.. kiss baby et casse toi sale Moche !!!!

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 12:18 pm

@Haters Suck!: No of course you aren’t a hater!! Just because you tear into people with personal insults if they don’t bow down at worship at the Hudgen’s altar does not make you a hater!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:31 pm

@merlins mum
You’re right i do. But I don’t think that makes me a hater. If people are gonna come to a Vanessa post looking to start fights and cause trouble by saying slanderous things about her and calling her nasty and vicious names (funny how u don’t lecture those people) im going to respond in kind. If they want to attack Vanessa I have just as much right to go after them just as hard. I can take constructive criticism or even reasonable ones but people cross the line and if you can’t see that you’re just a lost soul. I don’t go looking for trouble, it comes here.

So now we have someone who is living across the ocean who is going to tell us “the truth” about someone they couldn’t possibly know.rotflmao Or are you lying about that, too.lol No one else can stir up such emotion by just simply getting her nails done with her sister.

@haters suck! funny, if you’d never gone “looking for trouble” as you say I wouldn’t be here. The sames probably true for most of us.

Congrats to Vanessa, Josh H. and the cast of Journey 2. The movie made it into the top 20 of the 2012 Worldwide Box Office Charts.

#make a sequel this year.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:40 pm

@A
Yeah, yeah, yeah you keep reeling yourself that if it makes you feel better. I haven’t been on an Ashley only post for over a year that’s the truth. Believe it, don’t believe it, I don’t care because it is the truth.

@Chelles: thanks for the good news.

@tina: Welcome. So happy for her.

FACE FUQED @ 01/04/2013 at 12:44 pm

“SINSE WHEN DOES PUDGEKIN TURN DOWN PARTS?”

ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY FLAWLESS A$$ OFF

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 12:48 pm

@Chelles: It came 19th. Did you happen to notice what was at 17th though? :)

@Merlin’s Mum: Please why are you even here? She is no longer with your idol. Move on they both have.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:52 pm

@tina
She’s here for the same reasons the others are here. To be a b!tch and to show us how “wrong” we are for supporting Vanessa.

@Haters Suck!: Which only make us support her more. Still don’t give a shi t about whatsherface or the ex. In fact their psycho fans make me like them less.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 1:17 pm

@Haters Suck!: no i’m here because I want to be! @tina: and I agree about ‘psycho fans’ most of them seem to be on here.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 1:21 pm

@merlins mum
Yeah with your usual crap of Vanessa’s fans are bad, her haters (zac and Ashley fans) are good. Whatever.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 1:30 pm

@Haters Suck!: Oh no! I am perfectly happy to have civil discussions with Vanessa fans, but the kind of people you get on here, ie people like yourself are not capable of civil conversation. :) That is why I don’t have a lot to say on here anymore.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 1:35 pm

@merlins mum
Oh yes cause you zac and Ashley fans are oh so civil. Please cut the crap.

The thing I don’t get is why anyone would come to Vanessa’s threads for a conversation about her ex. It’s not going to happen.The same with whatsherface. We don’t go to their threads to have conversations, don’t bring them here.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 3:53 pm

@tina: We don’t come on here for that reason, so cos we don’t particularly like her, we aren’t allowed to have an opinion? I did n’t realise that we are only supposed to praise her. so I will discuss her, yes? I don’t think she is that pretty, alll she ever does is shop, get her nails done go tpo the gym/yoga etc. when does she work?

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 3:58 pm

@merlins mum
Nice you get pictures from maybe 5 minutes out if her day and ya got her whole life figured out. Good for you.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 4:12 pm

@merlins mum
And I think your boy efron is a grade A son of a b!tch but you don’t see me going on his posts to start crap.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 4:37 pm

@Haters Suck!: But as I originally asked you, all that time ago, was why? You have no proof other than unproven gossip and the fact that he is no longer with your beloved!

Over 7 pages of people commenting about a girl who went to a nail salon. Go get a life, people!

@Merlin’s Mum: i respect your opinion, and all the other that simply dislike vanessa and thats fine. but it is clear that most of the fans of vanessa are not die hard “zanessa” fans therefore stating that he is no longer with our “beloved” is in fact false. the same way you have stated that yes, some have made assumptions of zac through gossip sites, you have also made an assumption that we want them back together, when in actual fact it is their personal life therefore we do not care. i think zac seems like a nice guy and vanessa a lovely girl and there is no way of confirming whether they are mean or spiteful because you cannot trust gossip sites. also i would gladly have a civil discussion with you as a vanessa fan :)

@Gabi: if you took time to read the comments, it has nothing to do with where she is going or went, but who she is and her personal life. this debate has been going on for a while and i dont think it will stop. you dont really see this on other post of just jared which bewilders me.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 5:00 pm

@merlins mum
Am I not allowed to have an opinion or is that something just exclusive to efron fans? Just like being vicious and hateful is.

@Merlin’s Mum: Now here’s my answer for you. If she never works another day in her life how in the hel l is that your business? You don’t think she’s pretty good for you, her ex thought she was beautiful. He said it many times. Isn’t that what really bothers you? The fact she’s happy without him? Get over it. We actually SEE HER in her #19 movie. Enough conversation for you?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 6:02 pm

@tina: as for the working thing, how can you claim she is an actress if she isn’t actually doing it? I don’t care that she is happy without him as I think he is much better off without her.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 6:18 pm

@merlins mum
How do you know she’s not working? Just cause there are no pictures just doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I haven’t seen a picture of Vanessa eating for weeks. Does that mean she’s starving herself?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 7:13 pm

@Haters Suck!: so what is she working on? She has no films coming up aside from the animated one, which, I am excited to see as it has other people who I do enjoy in it. No one else seems to get papped as much as she does, so I suppose, to be fair, this is probably her job now.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 7:19 pm

@merlins mum
Yeah you’re real civil. Civil as a snake in the ground much like efron is. Turn your back on it that’s when it’s strikes like a coward.

@merlin mom this is the first time the ex has filmed in months. She was working when he was being helped out of clubs (and yes there are pictures of it). Does she still have her sag card? Well then she’s still an actress. You come here with your fake ass whining about having a conversation, when all you want to do is put Vanessa down. I never say anything about the ex unless provoked. Don’t come your crazy ass here to provoke me. Go back to his site since he save you from your mental illness.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:42 pm

@tina: Ooh, bitchy tina. Yum.@Merlin’s Mum: I think you’re right, she has very little going on. There hasn’t been a shot of pudgekin visiting her agent or going on an audition somewhere in the longest time. If they tag her lame butt at he nail salon, they certainly would document her trip to disney as she tries out for one of those jawa roles. Its like crickets on the hudgens career front.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:45 pm

@samsam: Most of the dislike among us ‘haters’ has very little to do with vanessa

@Nightwish: Oh I love it too, I wanna lick my bad words, I love it. Dumba$$ u really dumb. I am wow. U and A shoul d gtfo b!tchessss motherfuqer HAHA

@tina you sad little moo cow. Always attempting to go for the jugular with your insults. Somebody questions Vanessa’s career progress and you make fun of their mental illness. An eye for an entire dead body, that’s the way the Hudekins crew likes to play.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:22 pm

@A: There’s a new vanessa post LOL, super lame!

Feeling left out intric8? She is home for the holidays to visit family . She will probably return to NY before she starts promotion. Just as Haters Suck! said we get a small part of her day. The time it takes to leave the gym. Since she and her people don’t tweet every time she takes a leak, we will know when they want us to. I want her to enjoy her life. So if she’s happy , it’s all good. There is nothing four, pathetic people with time on their hands can do or say to change that. As must as you would like me to get into a debate with you, to give you a reason to be here I won’t, so you look like the pathetic little man you are. Sprewing hate for no reason. Good night.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:37 pm

@tina: Who are you calling little, your bitchiness? There is nothing little about me lol. Tina, i should tell you truthfully that all my activity on JJ takes up little of my time. Im on my computer working most of the time, and to break it up i pop in and out here in between. Its lots of fun making trouble to hatersuck and Bohji. I give honest opinions about Vanessa, but you guys totally hate everything i say, so…

@nightwish I know I made it over there! hahah.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:47 pm

@A: You can only see part of her jaw in those pics and they are raging how gorgeous she looks. Its crazy.

@nightwish seriously!!!! You can’t even see her face and she’s wearing sweats and a baseball cap. Cool it! If they think she’s beautiful in general, that’s fine, but what’s with the obsession of filling the first page with “why so gorgeous Vanessa?”

Such losers. If people were gushing about Tisdale, you’d be more than fine about that. But it makes you green that people find her beautiful, WITHOUT make-up. Her ex, whom she spent 5 years with, because he loved HER and NOT Tisdale, told her how beautiful she was without it. The quote was in People”s MOST Beautiful edition, in case you’d like to doubt me on that.

why do people keep mentioning zac and also ashley in vanessa articles? wait,.. never mind. I don’t wanna know…

Merlin's Mum @ 01/05/2013 at 8:16 am

@tina: The point is, that although he hasn’t filmed muchin the last year, he has spent a lot of the year doing promotions and premieres for the work he filmed the year before. And grown ups are allowed to enjoy themselves after working all day!

take a hike @ 01/05/2013 at 10:21 am

@A: @Nightwish: Who cares if people think Vanessa is beautiful or gorgeous because she is. You both should just take your balls and bats and go home because you are obviously outnumbered. Her popularity on this thread trumps your stupidity!

take a hike @ 01/05/2013 at 10:23 am

@A: @Nightwish: Her popularity on her OWN thread losers!

@merlin mom one word for you….. hypocrit. He doesn’t film it’s because he was doing promotions. They attended the same film festivals, to promote their movies. Difference , she also filmed movies last year.