Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon Stop with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens holds onto a cup of coffee before heading to a nail salon with her younger sister Stella on Thursday (January 3) in Studio City, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress grabbed lunch with her sis after their mani-pedi session.

“Loveeee being back home in sunny LA for the Holidays! Specially love doing my morning hike in Runyon. <3," Vanessa posted on her blog that day.

The day before, Vanessa was spotted leaving the gym with her boyfriend Austin Butler.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at a nail salon…

vanessa hudgens nail salon stop with stella 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

@kylie:

Illiterate ? maybe because i’m not english ? I won’t hurt you but….Kiss my European ass…. Retarded

It’s funny how I’m supposedly here from dusk to dawn, yet nearly everyday this week I’ve been with my friends, away from here, for a considerable period of time, and I also work. But you know, whatever they want to believe.

@haters suck and who are you to say that haters suck when you yourself are one.

@Haters Suck!:

Because i’m the personification of truth….

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 11:47 am

@a
Yet you’re able to comment 2-3x more than any other person. I’m not a hater the truth is just cause u think I go on tisdale posts and trash her doesn’t make it so.
@”the truth”
Again you aren’t God. Such ignorance and arrogancebn

@the truth: “I’m not english”? I wouldn’t be throwing around the word “******” if I were you. I don’t care if you are Swahili. You sound like you were educated in a cave somewhere.

@the truth: Furthermore, I can’t except anything you post as “truth” because you write like a “dolt”.

@kylie:

I don’t like people like you !! illiterate ?? my english are good ! who are you for speaking like that !! yes i live in the cave…..with Your family !!! you’re just a mental patient for me you need a doctor it’s not too late !!!!

As I was saying…Vanessa you look fantastic, fit and, still quite pretty without a stitch of makeup on.

you’re right !! @kylie:
You’re Right I’m not perfect in english but i know just a few words !! Your description : Retarded , Fool Comic ******* etc etc.. kiss baby et casse toi sale Moche !!!!

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 12:18 pm

@Haters Suck!: No of course you aren’t a hater!! Just because you tear into people with personal insults if they don’t bow down at worship at the Hudgen’s altar does not make you a hater!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:31 pm

@merlins mum
You’re right i do. But I don’t think that makes me a hater. If people are gonna come to a Vanessa post looking to start fights and cause trouble by saying slanderous things about her and calling her nasty and vicious names (funny how u don’t lecture those people) im going to respond in kind. If they want to attack Vanessa I have just as much right to go after them just as hard. I can take constructive criticism or even reasonable ones but people cross the line and if you can’t see that you’re just a lost soul. I don’t go looking for trouble, it comes here.

So now we have someone who is living across the ocean who is going to tell us “the truth” about someone they couldn’t possibly know.rotflmao Or are you lying about that, too.lol No one else can stir up such emotion by just simply getting her nails done with her sister.

@haters suck! funny, if you’d never gone “looking for trouble” as you say I wouldn’t be here. The sames probably true for most of us.

Congrats to Vanessa, Josh H. and the cast of Journey 2. The movie made it into the top 20 of the 2012 Worldwide Box Office Charts.

#make a sequel this year.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:40 pm

@A
Yeah, yeah, yeah you keep reeling yourself that if it makes you feel better. I haven’t been on an Ashley only post for over a year that’s the truth. Believe it, don’t believe it, I don’t care because it is the truth.

@Chelles: thanks for the good news.

@tina: Welcome. So happy for her.

FACE FUQED @ 01/04/2013 at 12:44 pm

“SINSE WHEN DOES PUDGEKIN TURN DOWN PARTS?”

ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY FLAWLESS A$$ OFF

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 12:48 pm

@Chelles: It came 19th. Did you happen to notice what was at 17th though? :)

@Merlin’s Mum: Please why are you even here? She is no longer with your idol. Move on they both have.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 12:52 pm

@tina
She’s here for the same reasons the others are here. To be a b!tch and to show us how “wrong” we are for supporting Vanessa.

@Haters Suck!: Which only make us support her more. Still don’t give a shi t about whatsherface or the ex. In fact their psycho fans make me like them less.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/04/2013 at 1:17 pm

@Haters Suck!: no i’m here because I want to be! @tina: and I agree about ‘psycho fans’ most of them seem to be on here.

Haters Suck! @ 01/04/2013 at 1:21 pm

@merlins mum
Yeah with your usual crap of Vanessa’s fans are bad, her haters (zac and Ashley fans) are good. Whatever.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All