Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jake Gyllenhaal is Not Dating Katie Holmes!

Jake Gyllenhaal is Not Dating Katie Holmes!

Jake Gyllenhaal dons a “Yankees” cap while exiting a workout at SoulCycle on Friday (January 4) in New York City’s Greenwich Village.

The 32-year-old actor has recently been romantically linked to Katie Holmes, but her reps have denied the reports.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal

Katie‘s reps shared that the dating rumours were “not at all true.”

Jake recently finished promotion for his film End of Watch in Europe.

Jake can been seen on the big screen next on An Enemy, out in theaters on Thursday, September 12. We can’t wait!

jake gyllenhaal is not dating katie holmes 01
jake gyllenhaal is not dating katie holmes 02
jake gyllenhaal is not dating katie holmes 03
jake gyllenhaal is not dating katie holmes 04

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jake Gyllenhaal

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Minmamamia @ 01/05/2013 at 4:38 pm

He should be dating me.

Minmamamia @ 01/05/2013 at 4:39 pm

He should be dating me.

I’m about to go into a coma even considering this pairing. Of course, Suri will try and kill anyone her mother brings home, so that could be entertaining.

Also, could there be a worse way to spend a theatre night in New York then going to see Katie Holmes baby-talk her way through a play? I’d rather watch the homeless prophet testifying on the sidewalk while eating uncooked ramen.

That beard though…

Jake come to daddy bear @ 01/05/2013 at 4:56 pm

Oh I know him. I met him last night at th bear bar and then I f@cked his hole. His @ss hole wasn’t that tight if you know what I mean.

I can’t believe anyone believed this to be true to begin with. Besides if any Creeker was going to introduce Katie to Jake it would’ve been Michelle since Jake is her daughter’s godfather.

Not her ex boyfriend I mean who dates someone their ex set them up with?! I don’t care how good of terms you are that would never happen unless he’s gay.

I’d be more inclined to believe Josh/Katie secretly hooking up and Jake being their cover that’s more believable in comparison

But seriously I think they’re just friends but its amusing how a tabloid report from an international rag managed to get over to the states and spread like it has.

@Jake come to daddy bear: You are disgusting and creepy.

He’s a handsome guy,but that beard makes him look ugly.Why do men need to use beards when most of them look better without them?Beards are gross.

@Jake come to daddy bear: You’re sick and ridiculous.

notyourfriend @ 01/05/2013 at 5:30 pm

All he needs is a hollywood starlet to help clean him up

@CF98: Joshua Jackson is dating the beautiful and talented Diane Kruger .
And I think Jake was dating some iranian girl.

@Jake come to daddy bear:
take your meds

No girl will date him if he keeps that beard

I’d like the idea of him and Katie being a couple Katie is way better than Taylor Swift..

Why does he insist on dumbing down his looks when he could be so handsome??

KellyLovee @ 01/05/2013 at 7:19 pm

No,Katie’s worse than Taylor Swift..

I never believed these two were dating to begin with! Dude get rid of the beard

He’s dating Tom now, please!

OMG does he know what shaving is!?! God damn it

He should date Anne Hatheway! they look good togather! If she not married of course.

SAD ABOUT ADAM @ 01/05/2013 at 8:40 pm

I cant believe ppl think hes gay, he always looks like a datgum bum

@mmm…:

I was joking about them secretly hooking up but its more believable than him setting up his ex with someone else.

That beard is getting wors, grosse. He desparately needs a shave. Not good for him to downplay his looks. Will he go to the award shows with his grandpa beard?

DemiTasse @ 01/05/2013 at 9:23 pm

@Blake:

I agree. He seems to be running away from his looks. We know he is a good actor. But he is also a beautiful, hot, sexy man except he doesn’t want us tothink about that part. But the only reason we know he is a good actor is because we notice his looks first. He looks gross with the beard. He said it was for his play. I hope he will get rid of it when the play is over.

Sweetness @ 01/05/2013 at 9:23 pm

Even if the truth is that they are not dating..What is the big deal anyway that the rumor has to be squashed and reps denying any truth..Is it an insult that he is rumored to be with her..Or vice versa? Granted if either one is actually dating someone I could see the rush to deny it but they are single…so why was it so urgent to nip their dating rumor so quickly?

We don’t really know. Maybe one of them or both of them are dating someone else, and the publicity causes problems. Or maybe Jake doesn’t want the crazy Scientology people coming after him so he wanted to publicly deny it.Or maybe Katie doesn’t want Tom getting crazy with her about Suri. I am glad they aren’t dating. Jake dated a newly divorced woman with kids before, Reese Witherspoon, and that didn’t work out so good for him.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All