LeAnn Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes keeps it casual chic while arriving at LAX Airport after a holiday vacation with husband Eddie Cibrian on Friday (December 4) in Los Angeles.

On the same day, the 30-year-old singer tweeted, “Omg coming into the airport tonight was terrifying. Not fun traveling sick!!”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

Earlier in the week, LeAnn was spotted donning a bikini while spending time with Eddie on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.

25+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian arriving in Los Angeles…

leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 01
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 23
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 24
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 25
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 26

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

Cold and flu season is in full swing – yuck.

Sick again huh? Must have another concert to cancel. But hey, at least she’s a trooper, she never cancels those vacations, or the photo ops

I wish I looked that good while sick. Feel better pretty lady!

That bag is beautiful, hope they had fun on their vacay. <3 LeAnn

Feel better, get some good rest and take a hot bath.

@Dr. Dr.: I know, it sucks when it hits. Seems like half of the people at work were out sick part of this week. Everybody feel better!

@Merriam: That’s just an ugly, rude comment. Grow up.

Her nose does look a little red. Too many hours of posing in cold water in nothing more than fringed bikini’s and butt floss, so that that paps can catch another perfect shot.

@Cabo: Yes, hopefully she’ll take a nice, hot bath and then the hubby will give her a good back and foot rub. Always helps me get to sleep when sick. :)

@Marcie: You’re an idiot. Go back to your cold, lonely life and leave people alone!

Mackenzie @ 01/05/2013 at 1:06 am

Feel better Leann, chicken noodle soup time!

Mackenzie @ 01/05/2013 at 1:07 am

@Kimberly: It’s not worth it, there’s one, maybe two trolls that post multiple hateful comments on all articles about Leann. It’s just what they do I guess.

Even sick she looks beautiful. Glad she chose to dress comfy for the flight, cute and comfy!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:09 am

If she snorted threw that nose… She would die instantly!!

LOL Suddenly in half the pictures she is hiding her face. She has never done that before. She must have read all the stories about how she contacts the paparazzi wherever she goes. But funny how they were once again, waiting at the airport.

Get lots of cuddles and massages from your love dear, you’ll feel better after a night of rest. Don’t listen to the ignorant as$es on here trying to bully you, they’re miserable themselves and jealous beyond belief.

@Marshmallow: You’re a dumbas$, get a life loser!

The Studebaker Kid @ 01/05/2013 at 1:11 am

A nice hot chamomile tea with lemon will surely help.

@Briana: Yeah, it’s called LAX… they’re always there. Idiot

Maybe some hot chocolate with marshmallows and a movie for her and the hubs.

Where’s betty, Gwen, and their other 100s of usernames? I’m worried they’re taking this long. LOL

Feel better LeeAnn, can’t wait to get your album and see you in concert!

@Kristen: It’s never fun traveling whilst sick, poor thing. :(

I like how Eddie is trying to shield/protect his wife, they’re a nice couple who obviously care a lot about each other.

Leann is that you posting? The posts are hilarious, like this singer has a lot of fans when her music is not figuring at all. Weird.
If it were not for the photo ops a lot of people would not know her name. At least she is doing free promotion for Cabo.

Country girl @ 01/05/2013 at 1:25 am

Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery!

@trees: I bet he is winking at them behind those sunglasses.

Paps for Pets @ 01/05/2013 at 1:34 am

WHAT A BIG SURPISE! Called the paps and then pretends to not want the pics? Come on Leann,you were happy to pose for them before. Just Jared, your’re so predictable ha ha

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:35 am

Hey Allison!! I mean Leann GFUL!! You dumb *****…Hubs is your word.

@Cabo:
what´s the bag name?? love her bag!!!!! :-)

@Paps for Pets: She will probably have to keep up the shy MJ routine for a while.

Looney Spice @ 01/05/2013 at 1:36 am

WTF is up with her face? That second photo is simply scary. She isn’t a girl anymore! Stop please becuase there is no way that Eddie is enjoying that….

@susa: Coach, probably like she will have to be riding on soon, if she doesn’t slow down on all the vacationing.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:39 am

@Irina, I’m with you!! Leann is for sure Allison LMAO…. Cuddle up with your dear and get messages and hot chocolate and marshmallow Haha

Let me guess….throwing up? Homewrecking bullimic.

@Briana – So true! Posters on previous JJ thread were almost betting on her doing this. So very funny that she thinks she is credible ha ha

What a man? @ 01/05/2013 at 1:43 am

This is the most animated I have seen Eddie for ages! Maybe the dude can act after all?

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:45 am

What a Man U are so right he is so acting like he likes her!!! Lol

Paps for Pets @ 01/05/2013 at 1:45 am

LMFHO! Wonder how much this perfomance cost her? Sorry Ms Rimes. Don’t believe it for a second. Little bird tells me that these guys were called out. One of them was down in Cabo ha ha…..

He is such a fool for going along with this crap!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:49 am

Leann do us all a favor and disappear!! Go have some babies up in the Tennessee mountains!! And leave Brandi’s with her and Eddie!! Bye *****

Album will still bomb. @Real Moms! is right, no matter how they try to red arrow her comments. This isn’t going to change anything.

@Irina – I think you are right. She is here! LOL….

Why cover your face Leann? Make the most of it, as after all, you paid for them.

Hope she takes car of that cold and especially her throat cuz her voice is worth millions. I love her bag and sandals, but I am sure I could never afford them. She is so perfect.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 1:57 am

Hee Ha!!!

She actually got it right this time – face should be covered.

Butterface @ 01/05/2013 at 2:02 am

@Anders: Yep even in a bikini.

Predictable @ 01/05/2013 at 2:03 am

So who predicted this would happen? Posted on previous JJ thread that this would happen. Does this woman have no idea at all?

@What a Man – LOL! I was about to type the same thing. For once he actually has an expression of his face. Pity he’s not getting paid for it :(

Looney Spice @ 01/05/2013 at 2:09 am

Oh, he’s getting paid for this ha ha

London here @ 01/05/2013 at 2:15 am

Her face is looking awful now. Why did she do that? She is starting to resemble Steve Tyler. Please stop now. It won’t make him love you any more.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:15 am

Voice worth millionsLMAO!! Just ask Carly….

they kissed a lot in those pictures on the vacation. How did Eddie keep from getting her cold?

Country Girl @ 01/05/2013 at 2:17 am

TWO BIG OLE HAS BEENS!

Country Girl @ 01/05/2013 at 2:20 am

@Suzanne – agree – and yet she was papped posing all day and looking well. Fakes, both of them.

@Marshmallow: I thought that she sounded amazing on XFactor. She was the only reason I watched it. LeAnn has already explained she was just trying to help that little girl. I thought she seemed real sweet to her to.

Paps for Pets @ 01/05/2013 at 2:25 am

Sorry to disappoint the Leann fans but these photographers knew she was coming and were patiently waiting for her flight. A hundred red arrows won’t change the fact that they were booked. I am unsure if he knew about them though?

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:27 am

Sorry Leann I mean Missy!! LMAO Again

London here @ 01/05/2013 at 2:29 am

@Missy – you have to be kidding me right? You are clearly a very loyal fan and Leann is lucky to have you but we watched it in London and we were gobsmacked! Was she drunk? PS – I was hoping Tate would win but thought Carly was great as well.

@Marshmallow: I wish I was her I really do. But I’m not or I would be rich beautiful and famous with the best female voice in the world.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:31 am

Little Girl) is once again LeAnns words!!! Go to bed if your sick u Dumb *****!!!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:33 am

Fine Missy u go to bed!!!! How old. Are u 10????

So this D list pair thinks we will buy this? FAKE, FAKE FAKE!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:35 am

How are u not LeAnn I’m rich beautiful and have best female voice in the world!!! LMAO Again!

I met her in person once LeAnn is great to her fans.

@Missy – you haven’t been 19 for a very long time Leann…..

RED IS THE NEW GREEN PEOPLE :) @ 01/05/2013 at 2:38 am

Lest we forget – red is the new green peeps :)

Sometimes when I see her, I think, The king of the Pop is still alive !

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:38 am

Fine Missy I’m kinda starting to find u very amusing I’m going to bed!! Night… U TKO ‘d Me Well Done!!!

@Sheigh – why – because her face is all wrecked now with plastic surgery?

No, I am not her But yes I wish I was. Who doesn’t? She is super famous that is why she cant go anywhere without the press following her. She didnt call them that is why she is hiding.

Lean Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian! – Think that Jared was supposed to say: Eddie Cibrian: Sick of Traveling with Leann Rimes

@Missy – hey Holly!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:45 am

I’m back I found a new missy her name is Kimberly haha how do u come up with all these names??? Maybe they are Eddies girlfriends names?!

I think I know who Holly is because I see her name whereever they write about LeAnn. She sounds real nice. But I’m not her, and I dont know any Kimberly.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:49 am

@Fake you kill me too Funny!!! Who’s Holly?

@Missy – GO TO BED LEANN! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE SICK!

I knew she was going to start acting all camera shy.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:51 am

In second pic she looks like scarecrow from Wizard of Oz!! I have to stop she might sue me!!! Bye peeps

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:54 am

Hey fake I think u are funny in a good way!!! Why did u minus me???

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:55 am

@Fake u stole my line!! I already told LeAnn to go to bed!!! Haha

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:00 am

One last note LeAnn only spells her name with Capital A Sorry Missy u are Fake!!!!

Star Magazine @ 01/05/2013 at 3:01 am

LEANN Rimes‘ husband Eddie Cibrian is using her for money..

According to Star magazine, the actor spends LeAnn’s cash like it’s going out of fashion — and she does nothing to stop him!

“Eddie spends LeAnn’s money at an alarming rate!” an insider said.

“He acts like it’s unlimited; he doesn’t even care. He buys whatever he wants, no matter how extravagant it is. The way he sees it is, he supports LeAnn in everything she does, so it’s only fair that he gets to buy himself treats.

“Eddie will buy LeAnn gifts with her own money, but she doesn’t care… it’s a great excuse for her to show off to everyone and act like Eddie takes care of her.

“LeAnn’s accountant has repeatedly warned her that Eddie’s spending is out of control, but she just turns a blind eye, terrified that one false move will cause Eddie to leave her for another woman.

“He could bring them to the brink of bankruptcy, and she still wouldn’t say anything.

Her career isn’t working out the way she hoped, so she’s doing all these little shows here and there to try to raise funds.

“She even sold her Tennessee mansion in March for $3.35 million less than it was listed for, because she needs the money.

“Deep down, she knows she can only keep Eddie if she’s rich.

“Once the money goes, so does he.”

@Marshmallow: I am going to bed, but only because I am sleepy. I am going to play her spitfire album when I go to my room it is awesome. Goodnite.

@Marshmallow – hi – would never red arrow you – think that you make sense too :)

Hi Missy – is spitfire even out yet?

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:11 am

Nite Missy!!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:13 am

@Chelsea I think LeAnn has the only copy!!! Lol

@Chelsea: Yes you can get it on Amazon on sale for only $9.99. She sings awesomely on it.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:18 am

I mean Missy nite peeps@Fake@Chelsea@starmag@notLeAnn@Eddies Girl….This time I’m really going to bed! I kinda of like Missy ‘s determination and spunk! Nite

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:24 am

I need to say one more thing… I’d rather listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks then listen to her new stuff!!! I was a fan of the old LeAnn… Kinda maybe just one song. Nite

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:25 am

By the way JJ is it Dec 4th??????

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:27 am

Don’t u guys prof read ur crap?

Selina crruz @ 01/05/2013 at 4:44 am

Really awesome dress here so I love it.

Waiting for Daily Mail to post the same poor LeLe crap in the next hour or so.

It’s amazing how close those paps get. Celeb or not celeb, what the paps get away with is SO wrong. Seriously – there should be laws set up for these parasites.

Sally-Anne @ 01/05/2013 at 7:07 am

In all of these photos, Eddie isn’t actually trying to protect his wife at all. Seems that Cabo was all for show then?

butterface @ 01/05/2013 at 8:00 am

what’s up with those comments praising Leann in her posts all of a sudden? smells fishy. Oh yeah she’s uped the PR game big time lately but hey public opinion is NOT team Leann no matter how much she pays and poses. She’s done.

Retweeting @ 01/05/2013 at 8:12 am

THIS WAS SPOT ON! CRAZY ACCURATE!

Paps for Pets @ 01/04/2013 at 10:47 pm

This site and Daily mail will be posting a bunch of photos shortly of the happy couple at the airport. Eddie will be looking genuinely pissed off and Leann will make her fake, I can’t believe you found us face. There will be a couple of tweets from Ms Rimes about being stalked lol. WHAT A BIG SURPRISE PEOPLE LOL!

i think this whole comment section is a part of an experiment because there is no way in hell comments can turn around so much in a day…so much hate yesterday vs. so much love today…

@Retweeting – so someone knew of the fake airport harrassment plan before it even happened?

How thoughtfull get on a crowded plane and infect all the other people when you use the Loo. but, then again this is leann, no one else matters but Leann. Eddies looks have certainly gone down hill. so, come on Holly and leann, get back on here and make your multiple posts, it’s just hysterical. Or, maybe its Wilbur, she did go to see him and maybe pleaded with him to let by-gones be by-gones and learn how to go on sites to call her Pretty lady. so pathetic

Wow… I think she IS pregnant!!

If she is pregnant, then Eddie will have to get a job ha ha……

Retweeting @ 01/05/2013 at 8:36 am

Retweeting @ 01/05/2013 at 8:12 am

THIS WAS SPOT ON! CRAZY ACCURATE!

Paps for Pets @ 01/04/2013 at 10:47 pm

Well he can always claim back his child support from LR like he did with Brandi.

Why would he need to get a job? They have PLENTY of money, honey!

@Tina: What? Lying again, gwen?

No – she has money, HE HAS NONE. Must be feel great being with someone who is actively unemployed honey! We call them Loser Dads where I come from honey.

PS – looks like he is trying hard to spend his allowance. Hope that she actually gets her album in the stores or else he willbe off once the money runs out.

Bring me the redhead please! @ 01/05/2013 at 8:47 am

@Tina: He works really hard for the money honey (lol). After all, he has to look at that face every day!!!!!!!

How come he’s walking away from her – hardly protecting the little wife is he?

PS – Love Paps For Pets as this poster seems to know what’s going on

Second photo with the dodgy hat…..shows that she has done some serious damage to her face. Looking like a man in a lot of photos now. Something to do with her jaw I think. When plastic surgery goes bad.

Was A Huge Fan @ 01/05/2013 at 9:13 am

This woman has done nothing relevant since she met this man.Her career has dived and her reputation is in tatters. There are countless sites that either talk about her terrible X Factor performance, her relationship with one group of paparrazi, her ongoing feud with the mother of two little boys. There are no sites that discuss her music anymore. This was what she was famous for once. It all changed when she met this guy who has never worked again since he latched onto the money train. He is a douche who hasn’t supported his previous family and yet she loves him. High price to pay Ms Rimes!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 10:09 am

She did nothing before either… She was at her prime 17 years ago!! The only reason we here about her is she lives in LA and CALLS THE PAPS…end of storey and oh ya CHEATED!! BFD

serenityzhere @ 01/05/2013 at 10:24 am

I can just imagine text to paps: Okay, we are getting off the plane. Remember, I am going to act like I don’t want my picture taken but be sure and follow us all the way through the airport and outside. I will be putting my hand up over my face but still keep taking my pictures. I have to prove I don’t schedule these pictures and this should do it. I am going to be acting sick so everybody will believe I didn’t want to have my pictures taken. See you soon. Snap away!! Lmao

Geeza Louisa @ 01/05/2013 at 10:38 am

Don’t care for her, but love the bag–which probably means Brandi purchased it weeks ago and now Leann in her mission to morph into Brandi now got a similar one. I had noticed Leann dresses in clothes and carries bags etc that often look like those that Brandi wears/has. And then someone on another blog pointed out all of the bikinis, bags, shoes etc. that Leann purchased after Brandi had done so that were alike. How can someone who has had the career she has had (Leann) and stole the husband etc. be so insecure?

she thinks they're the Brange @ 01/05/2013 at 10:42 am

LOL now that everybody’s talking about how she calls the paps she coincidentally just put a self-filmed video on her twitter showing them at the airport. Who does that seriously? she’s so transparently sick.
SEE PEOPLE I DON’T CALL THEM, THEY TERRIFY ME, I AM RELEVANT AND UBER FAMOUS FOR REALZ LMAO

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 10:44 am

Brandi is mad today read her tweets!!!! Haha

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 11:10 am

Brange Girl!! LeAnn took the video off her Tweeter!!! She s plaine nutty!!

No matter where she goes or what she’s doing, you can always sense the crazy coming out of her. Her instability is the only reason people are interested in her. Crazy people are always entertaining. She’s in the same column as LiLo and Britney. LOL, have fun with that Eddie!

You know she set this one up, too? Called out all the paps to act out her little scene. cray cray lunatic leann

You can clearly see her smiling underneath her hand in some of these.

Two Losers on parade again trying to be relevant in their hunger for publicity!!!!

Courtney and Doug struck again!

1) Who took these photos? AKM-GSI. So we already know that this is a STAGED photo-op. So after being called out for setting up photo-ops, suddenly the internet is hit with photos and now stories of Leann being “attacked” at the airport yesterday. It’s so transparent what’s going on.

2) “LeAnn Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian!”

Leann is sick? That’s odd because in the photos that were taken on Thur, she looked just fine. If she was sick, why was she tweeting and posting things to her fan website? Is this “sickness” a ploy for sympathy, an attempt to fuel pregnany rumors, or she just took way too many laxatives? Or is she “sick” because of what Monday holds as millions of people will be watching Scheana on RHOBH and Lisa’s show?

That’s funny. Leann is traveling with Eddie? Just Eddie is at the airport with Leann? So then on other sites why are there photos of Lizzy and Dave at the airport with Leann and Eddie? Why is this site the only one refusing to acknowledge that Lizzy and Dave were with Leann and Eddie this entire time? What else is odd. Dave and Leann are the only ones in the airport photos with their heads down. Lizzy and Eddie are smiling for the paps and making sure that the paps get good photos of them. Strange right?

3) Casual chic? Or did she just SWF Lizzy because her husband is sleeping with Lizzy.

4) ““Omg coming into the airport tonight was terrifying. Not fun traveling sick!!”

Strange how her “sicknesses” just come and go like that. Seriously, she was fine just the day before. If she was so sick, why did she continue to tweet and post to her blog? Wouldn’t she have RESTED?

Terrifying? Aside from the photo of Lizzy and Eddie standing next to Leann, Eddie and Lizzy are smilng for the paps. Only Dave and Leann have their heads down and are hiding. So what happened on the airplane? Did Leann and Eddie get into another flight?

5) Leann wasn’t spotted. It was a STAGED photo-op or photoshoot, taking by the same pap agency AKM-GSI who Leann is now telling the press “attacked” her at the airport to cover up the fact that she has a deal with them.

6) If she is as sick as she says, why isn’t Eddie carrying her bags?

7) Why is she hiding her face? Playing victim? Or trying to hide that she did something to her face? Or even worse, hiding because she had been crying. Once again, it’s odd that only Dave and Leann are hiding their faces. On other sites, Lizzy and Eddie are beaming and smiling at the paps. At one point Leann looks very upset and you can see Eddie and Lizzy standing behind her smiling ear to ear. Strange how JJ didn’t include those photos.

8) Eddie’s reaction in photos 4, 6, and 11 are so contrived. Why? Because when the paps swarm around his kids or get that close to his kids, he doesn’t say a word. So how odd that he is seen yelling at the paps after his wife is accused of setting up deals with them.

9) If you look at all the photos of Jennifer Anniston in Cabo, what do you notice? JA photos were a combination of 2 different agengies: SplashNews and FameFlynet. And the photos of JA were VERY grainy, even the ones of them at the airport. Contrast that to the photos that we have seen from Eddie and Leann in Cabo and both airports. The photos are all clear, even the ones of them at the airport. Except for the ones taken at the airport in Cabo, every photo of Leann and Eddie in Cabo were taken by ONE pap agency. AKM-GSI. The same one who took this photo-op.

10) And the damage control begins:

From GG: “LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: Unhappy LA Arrivals ”

From Babble: “LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Get Attacked At The Airport! (Photos) ”

I love how the media never uses common sense when they post about these two. There are several photos of Eddie and Lizzy smiling at the airport! And yet the media still tells us that Eddie and Leann looked unhappy, even though the only ones unhappy to see the paps are Dave and Leann. We know that Eddie’s reaction in the yelling photos are just an act because he doesn’t even respond this way when the paps crowd around his kids.

Please Please, turn the cameras away, I know I am probably the biggest celebrity in the world right now, but can’t you give me a break? I mean, the you already saw my luscious bod in my bikini….(whispers) Great job boy’s see you next week

@gwenni:

More posts in my name. Is it because I reported you for hijacking everyone’s name(which means the only way you would know that I reported you is if you are the mod) or because another negative article about Leann is about to come out?

So that is why Leann is really upset in these photos? She thinks that Lizzy is pregnant!

@Gwenneth:What lying again AMEJEAN! If Leann had the money, she wouldn’t be asking her dad for money.

The funniest thing about the Leann Rimes threads these days is the intense astroturfing that goes on for the first 30 or so comments in the threads. Why it’s funny? Check out the Most Popular Lists of 2012 created by this site. Why isn’t Leann on ANY of those lists if she has this massive influx of fans according to the 30 postive comments that appear at the start of every thread now and the voting system? I also find it funny that after Leann has been snubbed for the 2010, 2011, and the 2012 most popular list, someone still insists that it’s the number of posts in a thread that equals popularity! Not so for this site.Check out the comments in those Most Popular threads. The consensus is that for those celebs and threads that didn’t make the list, the positive comments are all coming from ONE person using multiple names!

It’s official, 2013 is going to be the worst year ever for Leann. Her fan does this astroturfing all the time, but it seems he is out of control this time. Which is just an indication that Leann’s fanbase is lower than we all expected.

@Missy/KIM/Claire/mackenzie/amy: Why are you using the names that you took from someone’s twitter account or another site?

@Lisa/Allison: Are you the same Lisa/allison who tweets to Leann?

Gwen's excuses @ 01/05/2013 at 4:27 pm

chirp chirp chirp… report people for hijacking names.
kweedle kweedle kweedle… make 12 posts as Eamon.

@Gwen: Yes I agree, LeAnn and her fans try and make it seem as though she is much more popular than she really is. I can never forget when LeAnn trashed Carrie Underwood, and claimed that she had not earned her dues. I found it catty, but figured she viewed her as a threat, because along came this wholesome, pretty young blonde, who was gaining ground in country music. But even though she got a later start than LeAnn, she has had more current hits, and won awards for her efforts more recently. And while LeAnn has about 370 thousand followers on Twitter, Carrie has racked up over a million. You would never hear any stories of Carrie setting up paparazzi sessions, to keep her name and image in the headlines, because she doesn’t need to.

Leann’s latest hit was Can’t fight the Moonlight in the year 2000.
About a decade later the highlight of her year was a Lifetime TV movie opposite no less than late 90′s Sunset Beach thespian Eddie Cibrian.

sven erlandson @ 01/05/2013 at 5:27 pm

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes, Kristen Stewart, Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton, Rita Ora/Kardashian, Petraeus women)

My latest book, “I Steal Wives: A Serial Adulterer Reveals the REAL Reasons More and More ‘Happily Married’ Women are Cheating,” is a highly controversial look at this EXPLOSIVE topic! And the real reasons aren’t the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in some psychologist’s SECOND-HAND textbook answers in a self-help book. No, this is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN from the FIRST-HAND, insider perspective of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives of over 25 men (and a few women), who cheated on a wife, and was cheated on by both of his ex-wives! It’s currently trending in the top 1% of book sales at Amazon!

This book will offend you, because it brings up stuff no one wants to talk about. This book is HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL! Hate the author and his moral failings all you want (and many people do!) but the powerful insights of “I Steal Wives” are pure gold, never before read in relationship books! It’s not the same crap we’ve been reading for decades in relationship books.

Let’s face it, WE’RE ALL LOOKING FOR FRESH NEW ANSWERS TO RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS! But all the supposed experts are reading out of the same textbooks, and no one has new insights from new perspectives….UNTIL NOW!! “I Steal Wives” is a salacious, highly self-deprecating, often funny, and penetratingly insightful look into the core reasons for female infidelity, which research shows now rivals, or EXCEEDS, that of male infidelity!

“I Steal Wives” is the relationship version of “How to Secure Your House….as Told by a Professional Burglar!” It’s the first relationship book written in GUY LANGUAGE and GUY STORIES, so that GUYS WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT, and so couples can read it together! It will forever change how you do relationships (and raise a daughter) and understand women….especially if you are one!

You can check it out at Amazon! You’ll really like it! FINALLY, fresh and solid relationship advice!

nomorerimes @ 01/05/2013 at 5:44 pm

@Sasha: Oh, but don’t forget LiaR won a GRAMMY!! She keeps reminding us of that! Someone look up and see how many Grammys Carrie has won! But LiaR feels hers is the “only one that matters”! LOL!!

@nomorerimes: Exactly! LeAnn won 2 Grammy’s in 1997, when she was a teenager and new to the business. However, since then Carrie has already won 5, plus swept countless more awards in recent years than LeAnn can begin to claim. I wonder how LeAnn would have felt as a teenger, if some established female country singer had said she had not yet earned her dues? LeAnn’s father was her manager and helped push her career ahead at an early age. Where Carrie did it on her own, and got on a bus alone to audition for American idol. She won the whole thing, and deserved her chance, every bit as much as LeAnn once did.

jessica alba was also in cabo, check out her bikini photos, she looks better than leann and she’s had TWO kids. the jessica photos are also grainy–REAL pap shots. not the posed for ones from the rimes camp.

No doubt about it the former Dark angel Jessica Alba is 10 times sexier even afer kid’s, but she always was and always will be Peace out:)

Billie Jean @ 01/05/2013 at 10:09 pm

These posts are hilarious and read as if written by one person who is voting frantically for their own posts. With so many fans, why is her music doing so poorly? Could these posts be fake? Say it ain’t so.

@Missy: Release date is April. Still have to clean up the voice for release. Leann’s fan is a liar.

This woman looks like a monkey. Sad, but TRUE!

@Missy: LOL! Spitfire isn’t even out yet!! Not until 4/30/13 and you call yourself a fan!! Shame on you! I’m with Marshmallow (great name by the way)…Missy IS LeAnn! She would be the only one with a copy.

@Brandi fans... @ 01/06/2013 at 1:45 am

I only knew a little of LeAnn because of her music but don’t like country & western & I’m not from the US.

I happened to click on an article about her a few months ago.

I have to say I was shocked at the level of vitriol toward her.

Yes I understand about her affair with Eddie 4 years ago & that they married after.

I’ve never heard of Brandi before but from reading the articles I know she’s on a reality show realwives.

Here’s what I don’t understand, a lot of you Brandi fans talk about karma, that LeAnn will get hers in the end.

But what about your own behaviour towards her???

You cyber bully her with your very spiteful comments about her personal appearance. You don’t think calling her rodent, skeletor & other derogatory names isn’t about karma as well, the same thing applies to you as well.

I know some of the LeAnn fans have said nasty things about Brandi as well & I think that’s just as bad.

What I find so strange is that you don’t even know LeAnn yet because you watch Brandi on tv you’ve decided that LeAnn is to blame for everything yet you couldn’t possibly know what has gone on behind closed doors.

I’m not saying what LeAnn & Eddie did was right but their not the first & certainly will not be the last. Half of marriages end in divorce obviously something was wrong in both their marriages for this to happen, it’s not an excuse just a reality.

Brandi needs to move on with her life, by constantly tweeting her unhappiness she just makes herself look full of bitterness & hatred.

She does it because she knows it will make you fans keep on attacking LeAnn. That’s what she wants, she’s using you as revenge against LeAnn & in the end that is not healthy for anybody, especially the boys.

I know you don’t care what I think but this is just my opinion as an impartial observer!

“All Brandi does is lie about everyone and everything. She never has anything intelligent to say.”

“Brandi continues to “tweet” and “fabricate” stories that I do Adrienne’s dirty work. Only a childish mind would say or believe her fables.”

“Brandi has admitted to making up stories, because she needed a story line for “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”” (Brandi slammed the story released by Radar Online that claimed she was faking drama for ratings)

“She doesn’t live in Beverly Hills, work in Beverly Hills or is even welcomed in Beverly Hills”

“Mentally insane, unstable and substance abuse at work. You are pure evil.”

“Does anyone know they have another potential suicide on their hands? Do they want another “Russell Armstrong” on TV?”

“Your “false claims and habitual abuse lying ways” are actions crying for attention and screaming for help which is 3 years in the marking. ..I realize your misery wants company, but it’s exhausted.”

“So, YOUUUUUUUU got a book deal? What publisher would be so ignorant to take a chance on someone as irresponsible and poisonous as you…what’s it going to be; a coloring book?

“Using your “paychecks” to feed your crystal meth and cocaine addiction with your BFF Dylan? Yes, everyone in Beverly Hills knows all about it”

“You have been replaced amongst the likes of Yolanda & David Foster, Camille Grammer, Adrienne Maloof, Kyle Richards, Television icon Suzanne Sommers, and Lisa Todd has raised eyebrows and suspicion all over the network world”

This is to the impartial observer above:: If you don’t care what others think, why post such a long response about a topic you yourself say you don’t know much about? And it seems you know enough about the situation on twitter, maybe you could look up all the nasty tweets leann has sent from her fake twitter account weweinlove? — thus is just a tiny example of why people stick up for and will continue to stick up for brandi. While you’re online, look up the multiple examples of leann outright copying brandi’s look, from the hair to the shoes, even taking identical twit pics.
You asked about karma?? I’m not worried. It’s called having an opinion as well as pointing out bullsh&t when I see it. I will continue to call leann on her crap until she stops giving it. Go away already with this, but every celebritity cheats crap. Sounds a lot like the E! Interview leann gave….
Now it all makes sense.

Eddie Cibrian is packin’ some serious meat. Look at that bulge!

justsayin @ 01/06/2013 at 6:29 am

@Samantha: What makes sense to you doesn’t make sense to sane people. Just sayin’.

Scheanna says hi @ 01/06/2013 at 7:31 am

@@Brandi fans…: Don’t think we don’t know you and the poster under you are the same person.
Most people started hating Leann way before Brandi got in the Real scripted Housewives crap show. Still many people don’t have a clue who she is. As for those who like her it’s just a consequence of them hating Leann, not the cause. Liking Brandi is a ‘bonus’ =p not the reason Leann is hated. It hurts, I know.
Everybody knows Brandi wasn’t a celebrity before all this, She never claimed to be. She was an average model, unknown by the public like 90% of models, who was married to a soap opera actor. that’s all. Leann thought it would be easy to shut Brandi up. HAHA if only she knew. All her nasty shenanigans are the very reason Brandi got the TV deal. But it’s also what has been keeping Leann in the media these last few years. She was nowhere to be seen when she was married to her ex husband.
Don’t try and pretend it’s just another cheating story we must forgive and forget. Cheating happens. It’s everything that ensued, the bullying, the harrasssing, the copycating, the flauting, the tweeting and so on that caused Leann’s doom. You have to be blind not to see it. She is a sick narcissist. One day she will snap big time and we will laugh best.

nomorerimes @ 01/06/2013 at 9:56 am

@@Brandi fans…: So you just happened to click on an article about LeAnn and didn’t like all the comments made dissing her??!! How about going to Google and reading all about little miss LeAnn and you will find out the real story behind all this commotion. Then come back and comment! You will be surprised!

nomorerimes @ 01/06/2013 at 10:03 am

Amazing how LiaR was all for posing for Mike on vacay–and now she doesn’t want him to take her pics while dressed??!! She has done this before–when she was criticized for arranging the pap shoots–she suddenly went shopping and lo and behold, there was a nasty old pap taking her pic so she covered her face. Can’t remember just when this happened but will have to go to the dusty, trusty, LiaR achives to look it up. She is becoming sooooo predictable. So pathetic and irrelevant. And THANK YOU AGAIN, LR, FOR THE XFACTOR APPEARANCE!

Switzerland @ 01/06/2013 at 12:21 pm

So which is it? Brandi has said Leann was the homewrecker of her marriage, now in Monday nights ep of RHOBH, she claims Shaena is who broke up her marriage and today she tweets that they just grew apart after 13 years. I don’t think she even knows. Obviously they had troubles before Leann or Shaena came along.

@Switzerland: Schaena was having an affair with Eddie at the same time he was married, and also seeing LeAnn Rimes. Brandi knew nothing about Schaena until she gave an interview saying he had broken her heart and that she didn’t know he was married, much less also carrying on with another woman LR. Brandi said that was the turning point for her, when finally all her suspicions were confirmed, and that she finally told Eddie to leave. He was still denying it, and insisting he loved her. It was then that he finally moved in with LeAnn, who was waiting with open arms. All I have to say is, once a cheater, always a cheater. LR probably thinks she is special, but I also notice that she makes sure he is always close by. Probably why she plans so many vacations with him, in an effort to keep the honeymoon phase going. But nobody but her fans will care if he is finally caught cheating. And if she writes a song about it, nobody will buy it.

@brandi fans You posted this same BS on another site. Don’t think you are dealing with idiots like yourself. Don’t repeat the same post you did on another thread and pretend you are an impartial observer we know you are a Leann fan by your comments. Why are you people worrying about Brandi moving on . If Leann had she wouldn’t be rehashing her affair on talk shows and her sorry album.. Brandi can tweet what she likes like Leann does. If Brandi has any bitterness toward Eddie it how he left her broke with 2 kids to support. but she is overcoming that also in spite of him. If that gigolo didn’t have his sugar mama to pay his bills his a$$ would be on the street. He moved in soon as he lost his CSI gig and hasn’t had steady work since. If Brandi was bitter she accomplished it by getting WORK on a TV show , publishing a book and launching a clothing line. What has Eddie done but use Leann for his daily existence. So Eddie is no lost but a blessing in disguise it gave her freedom to make lemonade out of lemons and accomplish it without sugar daddies.

@nomorerimes: She cracks me up. Does she really believe that people think she is so famous photographers are stalking her everywhere she goes. That might have happened to Michael Jackson, especially at the peak of his fame. But her career peaked almost 20 years ago. And even back then, when she still had respect by the public, as this young girl with a big voice, nobody was stalking her even then. She’s become Norma Desmond. I am ready for my close up now Mr Demille

@Laura: Yeah, I was looking at the pictures, and you can see her smiling. BTW she has such a weird mouth, those thin lips of hers give her an almost joker looking smile

MONEKY FACE @ 01/06/2013 at 3:56 pm

gross, her face looks like a monkey.. oh thanks for going to Cabo and bringing back germs.

@justsaying– hey, thanks for the confirmation on how insane the 3 leann fans are. Good luck with that..Just saying.

Does leann mail out prompts to her fans on what to say when they troll the web? They all have the same lines, say the same thing, have the same couple sentence response… .?? I wouldn’t doubt it seeing that she tries to control everything from social media comments to making deals with paps to show off the lie she’s living. Biotch is miserable. Thanks for reding my comments leann.,all of them :)

I keep feeling like LeAnn Rimes has this desire to be a singer and sex symbol like JLo or Britney Spears were at one time. She seems eager for the public to appreciate the fact that she isn’t a pleasingly plump teen any more, and wants to be admired for her new bikini body complete with implants. But I’m not really sure how that will go over, since she doesn’t attract many teen listeners, and secondly-Um let’s be honest, she really doesn’t have the beauty that either of those singers have, good body or not.

Borrowed lyrics DESPERATE much @ 01/07/2013 at 8:27 am

Well I keep myself alone in case you call tonight
Its pathetic how I lie around
And wait all the damn time
It’s a short high and long low,
Every time you have to go
(…)
How much time is left and you don’t return?
And you don’t return?
How much time?
Oh it’s no return, no return, how much time?

@Gwen’s excuses:

chirp chirp chirp… ANON gets up because people report him for hijacking names. kweedle kweedle kweedle… ANON makes 12 posts in my name. BTW, thanks for admitting that you are the poster who has been using my name to make posts on PH!

@Switzlerland: Did you even watch the preview? Scheana tried to do what Leann did in her interview with E! and Giuliana. Brandi says why are you crying, YOU were the OTHER woman and sleeping with HER husband. Leann changes her story. She told People mag and TMZ that she was going to take the weekends off from rehab, and then she told Leno and E! that she was in rehab for 30 days straight. So does Leann even know? Brandi and Eddie might have had troubles, but the difference is that Leann continued to actively pursue Eddie even after he called her a speedbump. She stalked and harassed him, exposed the affair to US Weekly, and kept at it until Brandi couldn’t take it anymore.

@143: And yet you know enough about this to two THREE posts about how it’s Leann who is being bullied by Brandi fans. How many times are you going to use the line that you just so happened to stumble upon an article? You said the same thing when you posted as CHRIS as long time ago. And yet you don’t seem to be shocked by the level of vitriol towards Brandi. Vitriol? BUSTED. Why lie about who you are when we have seen you write these “vitriol” posts how many times now? You have never heard of Brandi, yet you are 100% that the backlash you read on these sites that you just so happened to stumble upon is coming from her fans?

What about the karma that is going to come to for lying? People are responding to Leann’s bad behavior. And as we told you when you made these same posts about Karma as CBME, that is not how Karma works.

That’s odd, how do you know that people are cyberbullying Leann when you yourself just stated that you just so happened to stumble upon a site by accident? It’s odd that you are seeing these negative comments about Leann, yet ignore the mean and nasty things that the Leann fans are writing about us and Brandi on those same sites.

You call us derogatory names, so then by your logic bad things are going to come back and get you? And yet you are not writing posts about the karma that is going to fall upon the Leann fans.

You don’t know us and yet that hasn’t stopped you from writing these posts about us? Leann is to blame. She slept with a married man, flaunted it nonstop, sings a song about how she didn’t care that she was doing something wrong by sleeping with another woman’s husband, and then bragged about how she allowed Brandi’s kids to listen to that song. We know what goes on behind closed doors because LEANN RIMES makes it public.

Leann needs to move on with her life, by constantly tweeting her unhappiness she just makes herself look full of bitterness & hatred.
Leann does it because she knows it will make you fans keep on attacking Brandi . That’s what she wants, she’s using you as revenge against Brandi & in the end that is not healthy for anybody, especially the boys.

impartial observer? This is the same stuff we have heard from you before. You just changed your name.