LeAnn Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes: Traveling Sick with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes keeps it casual chic while arriving at LAX Airport after a holiday vacation with husband Eddie Cibrian on Friday (December 4) in Los Angeles.

On the same day, the 30-year-old singer tweeted, “Omg coming into the airport tonight was terrifying. Not fun traveling sick!!”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

Earlier in the week, LeAnn was spotted donning a bikini while spending time with Eddie on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.

25+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian arriving in Los Angeles…

leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 01
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 24
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 25
leann rimes traveling sick with eddie cibrian 26

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:45 am

I’m back I found a new missy her name is Kimberly haha how do u come up with all these names??? Maybe they are Eddies girlfriends names?!

I think I know who Holly is because I see her name whereever they write about LeAnn. She sounds real nice. But I’m not her, and I dont know any Kimberly.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:49 am

@Fake you kill me too Funny!!! Who’s Holly?

@Missy – GO TO BED LEANN! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE SICK!

I knew she was going to start acting all camera shy.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:51 am

In second pic she looks like scarecrow from Wizard of Oz!! I have to stop she might sue me!!! Bye peeps

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:54 am

Hey fake I think u are funny in a good way!!! Why did u minus me???

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 2:55 am

@Fake u stole my line!! I already told LeAnn to go to bed!!! Haha

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:00 am

One last note LeAnn only spells her name with Capital A Sorry Missy u are Fake!!!!

Star Magazine @ 01/05/2013 at 3:01 am

LEANN Rimes‘ husband Eddie Cibrian is using her for money..

According to Star magazine, the actor spends LeAnn’s cash like it’s going out of fashion — and she does nothing to stop him!

“Eddie spends LeAnn’s money at an alarming rate!” an insider said.

“He acts like it’s unlimited; he doesn’t even care. He buys whatever he wants, no matter how extravagant it is. The way he sees it is, he supports LeAnn in everything she does, so it’s only fair that he gets to buy himself treats.

“Eddie will buy LeAnn gifts with her own money, but she doesn’t care… it’s a great excuse for her to show off to everyone and act like Eddie takes care of her.

“LeAnn’s accountant has repeatedly warned her that Eddie’s spending is out of control, but she just turns a blind eye, terrified that one false move will cause Eddie to leave her for another woman.

“He could bring them to the brink of bankruptcy, and she still wouldn’t say anything.

Her career isn’t working out the way she hoped, so she’s doing all these little shows here and there to try to raise funds.

“She even sold her Tennessee mansion in March for $3.35 million less than it was listed for, because she needs the money.

“Deep down, she knows she can only keep Eddie if she’s rich.

“Once the money goes, so does he.”

@Marshmallow: I am going to bed, but only because I am sleepy. I am going to play her spitfire album when I go to my room it is awesome. Goodnite.

@Marshmallow – hi – would never red arrow you – think that you make sense too :)

Hi Missy – is spitfire even out yet?

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:11 am

Nite Missy!!

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:13 am

@Chelsea I think LeAnn has the only copy!!! Lol

@Chelsea: Yes you can get it on Amazon on sale for only $9.99. She sings awesomely on it.

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:18 am

I mean Missy nite peeps@Fake@Chelsea@starmag@notLeAnn@Eddies Girl….This time I’m really going to bed! I kinda of like Missy ‘s determination and spunk! Nite

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:24 am

I need to say one more thing… I’d rather listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks then listen to her new stuff!!! I was a fan of the old LeAnn… Kinda maybe just one song. Nite

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:25 am

By the way JJ is it Dec 4th??????

Marshmallow @ 01/05/2013 at 3:27 am

Don’t u guys prof read ur crap?

Selina crruz @ 01/05/2013 at 4:44 am

Really awesome dress here so I love it.

Waiting for Daily Mail to post the same poor LeLe crap in the next hour or so.

It’s amazing how close those paps get. Celeb or not celeb, what the paps get away with is SO wrong. Seriously – there should be laws set up for these parasites.

Sally-Anne @ 01/05/2013 at 7:07 am

In all of these photos, Eddie isn’t actually trying to protect his wife at all. Seems that Cabo was all for show then?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All