Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: AllSaints Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: AllSaints Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler hold hands while leaving the AllSaints store on Saturday (January 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress and the 21-year-old actor both held onto their own shopping bags as they made their way to their car. The couple were joined at the store by some pals including Shawn Pyfrom and Oliver Trevena!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Austin spent the afternoon together hiking.

FYI: Vanessa and Austin are wearing AllSaints jackets.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler shopping…

vanessa hudgens austin butler allsaints shopping spree 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

gorgeous couple

she looks so pretty here, i love her outfit

OMG she is wearing such a cute outfit!

stunning young woman!

i love them together, they were at a shooting range this morning right?

woow her face… FLAWLESS!

Brazil loves you V <3

cute, love her

is that Shawn? i don’t remember his last name lol

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/05/2013 at 9:07 pm

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

gorgeous couple, who is their friend?

i looooooooooooove when she wears fitted pants! lol i mean, she has an amazing body! i just love her lol

she looks amazing, i love her jacket.

lmao i thought that was Shawn Pyfrom, i dont know who the other guy is.

i loooooooooooooooooooooooove what she is wearing!! love love love love love her outfit this time.

she has been looking so good lately, she is really thin now, and her face is glowing.

Georgous, yeah right @ 01/05/2013 at 9:10 pm

Shes so lame

She is wearing super tall heels and she still is shorter than him! hahaha so adorable.

The jacket is gorgeous…it´s really a lovely jacket! we need more of this Vanessa! lol

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/05/2013 at 9:12 pm

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

@george:
it is Shawn! :D

Vanessa looks ugly now @ 01/05/2013 at 9:12 pm

She looks old like 30 years old or more

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/05/2013 at 9:12 pm

THUMB THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES

Pattycake @ 01/05/2013 at 9:13 pm

fashionista couple, they are really cute together. can they get married?

Vanessa looks tired and old @ 01/05/2013 at 9:13 pm

Yikes

I love this kind of outfits, so simple, so comfortable and so chic!!

@Fan Here:
WHERE IS SHAWN?

@VEE:
KLADJSFHKLFJ SO CUTE, SHE LOVES HIM

@Dina:
SHE LOOKED CUTE! THANK YOU

she was with Austin at a shooting range early today, does anyone know what they were doing there?

@Mollie:
oh i´ve seen the pictures, idk what they were doing there.

BTW Shawn is following Vanessa´ private instagram. How cute

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 9:24 pm

@LC
Shooting I assume.

guys who wear those s.t.u.p.i.d. knit hats are the biggest d..o..u..c..h..e..s..

You guys are seriously f.u.c.k.e.d up. Why do you pimp this nobody like this. Is all of you guys Vanessa herself or is she paying Just Jared to boost her fame by filling up her threads with fake comments obviously posted by the same person. I am guessing if it isn’t Vanessa or anyone from her family, it has to be Jared himself. That could be a good explaination. Filipinos pimping filipinos.

them again….. wtf?!

Dina ,did you once read that before posting ?? It says shooting sultry and her ”fly was unzipped ” yuck !

i think this is sad , no work , just have to famewhore to stay in spotlight

Vanessa looks tired and old @ 01/05/2013 at 9:47 pm

@samm: Vanessa made him wear it

yaay! Zac is on a paper article here .Him being #2nd most stylish man of 2012!!! yaaa!

Isn’t it suspicious how the first 2 pages are always filled with the same lame comments like Vanessa is gorgeous , love her style , Vanessa is cute , Vanessa is hot which are obviously done by the same person. You can find that out by the time of the comments. Someone keep changing names and posting the same regular $hit and then the main pumpers here Bohji , Maria and Haters suck comes out of nowhere, at the same time, and pimp her threads out until a new one get posted. Then again its the same thing repeating on every thread. This can’t be a coincidence. Some serious $hit is going on in her threads. Someone is getting paid here for sure.

I highly suspect that it must be true that these people are actually members of her family. The lengths they go to defend her is just not the behavior of a fan but a family member.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 10:08 pm

Man I don’t want to even call some of these people haters or trolls anymore. More conspiracy theorists. They think they know vanessas life better than she does. And her entire life is a great big conspiracy and if you don’t believe in the conspiracy you have to be in on the conspiracy. It’s getting ridiculous.

@Diane: Yes it is. She is ridiculously overrated and not talented or hot.

in my case I post short comments because i love to read “some people” comments and their reactions, i love how they starts acting like a annoying little girls, changing their name (and they usually talks with themself and they agree with their own opinion) and “thumbing up” their own comments.
sorry for my bad english.

Geeza Louisa @ 01/05/2013 at 10:19 pm

@Diane:

Agree totally. It is like being back in high school with a bunch of cliquish girls. If these were all comments from different IP addys I think she would have ranked higher on JJ’s most popular lists.

@samatha:
me too, sometimes i feel sorry for them, & this guys is like “thumb this down, why do you thumb down my comments, she looks old, she is not gorgeous, she blah blah blah”
im just sitting here like LOOOL!!!

Ha ha, Vanessa is the boss!

@Mollie:
hey, what about the *2 MORE POUNDS* and now *SHE NEEDS TO GAIN MORE WEIGHT* tell me about how bizarre and pathetic they are.

@Fan Here:
the sucker punch training video is one of my favourites!

The boss of Austin, that is. When does the poor dude get to do stuff HE wants and hang out with his friends? Van is pretty needy and clingy man.

@samatha: Wiat, you are talking about Vanessa FANS, yes?

@Nightwish:
i’m sorry, i know my english is not so good, i was talking about you.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 10:38 pm

@nightwish
Speaking of which it’s the king of the conspiracy theories. Tell me how’s the hunt for the dead alien bodies going?

@samatha: Your english is great. It sounded more like you were describing vanessas fans. @Haters Suck!: Didnt that supposedly happen after roswell? Aliens do exist. With our massive universe, its hard to believe humans are the only creation around.

I can’t stand everything about this girl. Her existence just drives me crazy. I don’t even know why. I have such and irrational dislike for her. She’s extreamly try hard and very very over the top with everything she does. Her body language screams that she loves the attention she gets. No matter how she gets it, she just love it. I can just say that by looking at her clown looking smile she does when the paps are around. Its like she’s saying I want that attention on me. Her behavior is unbelievably irritating to me. Whenever I look at her I cringe. In a way I find her disgusting but I don’t know what it is. Maybe its everything about her. I can’t pinpoint it. She’s just one of those celebs in Hollywood who are relevent for being irrelevent.

@samatha: Italianmom, now THAT lady has bad english.

@Nightwish:
thank you, but i was talking about you and how you are always hating on Vanessa on her posts. i think that is why no one likes you.

@Anne: Pretty spot on. She probably wont step out to check the mail without dressing up in a way to get noticed, like really loud colors or super short shorts. If she doesnt make a dressing spectacle of herself, nobody will notice her.

@samatha: What country are you from? Are you from korea? No hard feelings, but im trying to find out which fan of vanessa here is from korea.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:01 pm

@anne
I’m pretty sure Vanessa can’t stand you either.

@Nightwish:
i am from Spain, everyone here loves her. She was on vacations here with Austin last year, and one of my friends´ daughters got to meet her, now she is in love with her, she said Vanessa was so sweet and caring, always talking about how much she was loving their time in Barcelona. She has a big heart, and you can say by her pictures and her interviews she is a really good person. She is not a fake like other celebrities.

@samatha: Its not fair to say all other celebs are fake, la senorita. Maybe your reverence of vanessa is in excess.

@Nightwish:
i didn’t say all the other celebs, i said other celebs, to me Vanessa is a sweetheart, and in my opinion she has an amazing heart and a beautiful soul, that is what i perceive from her.
I understand you are a hater, what i dont understand is why do you need to try to put everyone against Vanessa. I love her, you hate her, but why do you say “your reverence of vanessa is in excess.” maybe im right and your excesive hate is wrong. If someone say Vanessa is a natural beauty, why do you reply to them “are you nuts, what is a natural beauty for you”, can’t you accept other opinions?
its like you feel your hate is right and our love is wrong.

@samatha: I don’t hate Vanessa! I hate the fake support on page 1 and 2. I hate it when one person tries to make it appear like 12 different people get ridiculous with compliments. I hate when those compliments are silly and blatantly false. I do NOT hate pudgie, though, promise.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:26 pm

@samatha
Careful defend Vanessa anymore you’ll be accused of being part of Vanessa PR team or her sister or something.

@Nightwish:
maybe you don’t hate her, but you are a hater, have you read your comments? you sound like a hater, you are always questioning everyone’s love towards Vanessa. and maybe, just maybe, we love her because we just love her. no one has ever said a lie about Vanessa here, her fans, she has been working so hard since high school musical, and she has really good projects to be released this year.
If you dont like the comments on the fisrt page then just ignore the comments, i always post she is gorgeous, because to me she is gorgeous, and i know you would have a “hater” reaction. and maybe thats what the others are doing too.

@Haters Suck!:
that is what i dont understand, if someone loves Vanessa, it is because she is paying or because the one who loves her are her own family, but the haters are all diferents and they all hate Vanessa.
i would love to be her sister! do you know if she gave Stella her new Mercedes G class or soemthing like that

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:45 pm

@samatha
I’ll never understand the concept of a haters thinking I just try to explain it.

@Nightwish what bothers me the most is how apparently adult women in their 50s idolize this girl (to be honest there is nothing to idolize in her. she is definately not worthy of being idolized for. I think she’s a bad influence to be idolized to the extent they does.) and waste half of their day to defend her on this thread. They make her out to be this superior being of some sort.

One of the reasons they idolize her is because of the way she handled her scandal gracefully. She didn’t do nothing different that other celebs with scandals does. She apologised for it and released a statement. Every celeb does the same. Her situation was no diferent. It actually made her more famous. Afterall her scandal is the number one reason she’s this famous for.

Then another reason is how she handled the hate she got from her exes fans. If you are going to date a heartrobe then you are naturally going to get hate. Its not like she didn’t know that. Every girl likes to date a hot guy and make other girls jealous. I think she loved that phase of her fame and most likely enjoyed it than being annoyed by it.

Another reason is how she attends church which makes her spiritual and traditional. If she is as traditional as they make her out to be then she would have been more careful about not flaunting her relationship when the paps are around. And most wackjobs I know attend church regularly so you know where I am going with this.

Another reason is how she has a sweet personality and being nice to fans. Most celebs are nice to fans don’t know how Vanessa is any diferent than them. About her personality, as I observed her she knows she’s pretty when she smiles so she always giggles and act all kind to project a certain image to the fans. But her behavior tells me she isn’t exactly what she acts herself out to be.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:52 pm

@anne
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

@Nightwish, b I t c h ing again. Your hatred of what you describe as fake comments is obsessive, don’t you realise that? You spend your free time 24/ 7 criticising Vanessa and her fans and trying to get them into heated debates not discounting rebel rousing and troll recruiting on her threads on JJ’s website. Now what does this say about you? Not alot, I’m afraid for one who tries to show off his intelligence on Vanessa’s threads. I’m not impressed. I would prefer it if you disappeared altogether and just stay on KStew’s or Tisdale’s threads as you seem partial to her since your hookup with A. Come to think of it, I don’t know what you would call it if tweeting a pic of yourself showing off your best assets with your butt peeking and your fake side boob exposed. I’d say it is definitely pimping” look at me, see how hot I jam.”or it was meant for Scott to see what he’s missing. I have to say this for her, she certainly knows how to take sexy pics of self and show off her best sides.

Love that Austin and Vanessa are close friends with Shawn.

Sawwy, I just had to get that one in about Tisdale. Now I’m waiting for the wrath of none other Than A or perhaps Nightwish will do the honors.

testing = trying to not show my real name here… lol pathetic much?

@Samantha there is nothing wrong with commenting she’s beautiful. But the suspicious part is how all those comments are posted at the same time one by one. Go and check the time of the comments. If its coming from differet people then why doesn’t not even one comment atleast have a gap of few minutes. It looks like most of them are coming from the same device hence no time gap between them.

And the main pumpers here always wait until the thread get expanded to 3rd or 4th page and they suddenly come out of nowhere. Why aren’t they ever on the first 2 pages. Again very suspicious. Do these people have a shedule or a plan on how and when who and who will comment on what? Like do you guys e mail eachother and hang out and plan it? I feel you all act like you know eachother personally.

@Diane, it is not rocket science that Vanessa has fans from across the globe. Like myself for instance, my waking hours are your night time in the states. And then, people like Maria and Tina are professionals. Haters Suck is at college and or working part time. I can’t account for the rest. Oh, and Italian Mom is a business woman in Europe, duh.

That comment of mine was just my observation. I am not trying to brainwash her fans. You can idolize her as much as your heart desires. Its just my thoughts on her. As Samantha said everybody is aloud to have a opinion around here.

Haters suck it doesn’t matter if you don’t like my comment. You atleast thought it was important enough that you took your time to read it. Do you feel dumber now? You already were but you know what I mean. My comment might not be rational to you but it is to me. I didn’t say anything nice of her so you calling it irrational was expected.

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 12:14 am

@diane
Sorry the scheduling of my comments bothers you so much. Ill try to rearrange things to be here sooner from now on.

I LOVE her outfit! So cute.

@Diane:
it is the same with you Diane, Anne, Pixieeee, Nightwish, pumpers, pudge, thumb this down, vanessa bit*ch, BO, MO, me, A and all those other names, you all come here when Nigthwish´ comments are hidden, and you talk to him and agree with his hidden comments, so you guys magically read all his hidden comments when he is not here, it is suspicious too.
So for you it is ok if one person change the name to hate on Vanessa, and it is wrong if someone change the name to show support?

well it looks like that c..h..i..n..k..f..a..ggg jared is on vanesa hugeanus’s payroll

meloveyoulongtime @ 01/06/2013 at 12:26 am

@bob:

agreed

Biglips BUTTler and Pudgie PudgeANUS TROLOLOL

she looks gorgeous

@samatha:
i agree with you

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 3:32 am

Welcome, Anne and Diane! Stick around! Help us talk some sense into these Hudgens whipped morons!

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 3:34 am

@Haters Suck!: The way pudgekin has been looking lately, i’ll guess that the kiss on the cheek from Van you’ve been dreaming of is getting less and less appealing as the posts go by. LOL

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 3:42 am

I really sense that pudgie is running this poor guys life. Maybe he’s the submissive type. I dont know. What i do you is that if she cranks up the neediness and clinginess any further, the dude will take a much needed time out. All that pda is a strong indication of tons of premarital sex, so i cant fathom how pudgekin has the nerve to drag him to church and act like they are above reproach. Confession must drag on longer than poor father is normally used to.

I’ve noticed how her mood changes according to what she’s wearing. Like if she’s wearing something boho then she’s acting all hippie and homeless. Then if she’s wearing something sexy then she’s all pouting her mouth and giving the “look at me I’am hot” look.

It seems right now she’s going for the look of a nun. Wearing all full body covering cloths and acting all serious and edgy. That is another reason why I find her overrated. She just tries too hard and it shows. Which I find funny for some reason.

I see that someone in here keeps changing the nickname and cursing her

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 4:56 am

@Anne: I know. Maybe she’s compensating for the reduced amount of attention lately by dressing loud and obnoxious? Pudgekin really really really loves the spotlight. Psychologically, she’ll have to find a way to deal with less and less attention if her career stalls out. Her fans constantly blow sunshine up her butt, so maybe that keeps making her feel ‘relevant’ (their favorite word)

@ Anne, don’t look into something that isn’t there. The justification for your reasoning as to you finding her overrated is all in your imagination. If you think her overrated then what are you doing here? You have already made your point. Like Nightwish who has nothing better to do with his life but to go on Vanessa’s threads to make himself heard and blow his own trumpet,

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 5:00 am

@BOHJI: “troll recruiting” LOL, good one Bowj!

i dont know why some people expect them to work all the time there’s only so many movies u can do and not bore the audience. im glad she doesn’t just take roles for the sake of it and i read a few people reviews from the first screenings of frozen ground and said her acting in it was revolutionary. @BO i am also excited for paperboy because even though he didn’t receive any oscar buzz, he worked really hard :). why can’t we all agree that all 3 hsm stars (ash, nessa and zac) are finding their footing on different paths?

@BOHJI: Just ignore what those guys are saying
They are trashes and are not worth talking to.

@Bohji even if its there you wont notice it anyway. You look at her as if she’s a flawless queen an I don’t.. You look at her with a fan-delusionized view. I look at her with a non fan-delusionized view. So the chances of you noticing how overrated she is is slim to none. I do find a very interesting. Mostly because of her try-hard attitude and I also find the extream interest you guys have in her interesting as well.

@’Sally, thanks for the advice.

@Anne, Vanessa is not perfect and we know that. She has her flaws but she is genuine. One Spanish poster has attested to it on this thread. What we are doing here as fans is just giving her support like any fan would. If you are not a fan, that is fine. Each to their own but to come here just to b I t c h about her and try to convince her fans that she is not worthy of her fans is just too much. She may not be famous as an actress but we like her as a person. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? Perhaps if you had done some research then you’d understand. Been following her for the past 7 yrs.

@Bohji you are taking my comments out of contest there. Nowhere in my comments did I b-i-t-c-h about her. I clearly said it is just my opinion and I also said I am not here to brainwash her fans and you guys can admire her as much as you want. I am not that unintelligent to think I can stop you guys from idolizing her. I am just here to give my opinion. If my opinion bothers you, don’t read my comments. Simple as that.

i bought two sarees today.been shopping the whole day.anyway,did u watch my newest video?i posted it earlier

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 6:30 am

@Anne: Very well said!

Oh you have watched it!thanks huns!it took me lot of effort to make it.i mean,it’s really hard to load videos in my computer .thanks .it’s my first zanessa video in months!you really made my day.

@Anne, am not referring to you but to Nightwish. He is the número UNO trouble maker/ fire starter on Vanessa’s threads.

@Nightwish: This b!tch ermahgerd such a lesbian c.unt weekkk :P

she looks like kim k. in those pics

@Anne: So Anne/A, whatever your name is. Your reasons for disliking her are just so lame. You dislike her cause she has older fans. Wow. And how does SHE have control over that? Remember, HSM was a phenomenon watched by kids AND parents. Not that much of a shocker that parents liked her too. I like celebs of all ages, and in terms of Vanessa, it’s fun watching a young actress start her career. Not really rocket science.

Then, let’s see. You dislike her because WE like how she handled the scandal/ invasion of her privacy/crime. Yes she apologized; not all have. They have only acted victimized. Vanessa felt that she hurt her fans and disappointed them, just by taking the pics. She brought “sexting” to the forefront, and teens everywhere learned from that mistake. How she handled it? With remorse, grace, and humility. Why don’t YOU try having compromising pics, taken for fun, and have them stolen, and splashed across the internet?? Let’s see how much fun YOU have walking out your door, having paps yell disgusting things to you, try to prevent damage to your career and relationship, and never point fingers at anyone but yourself. You fail to see how difficult that was. You just trivialized it beyond belief.

Then, let’s see. You dislike that we admire how she handled the hate from her heartthrob ex’s fans. Why? That’s a difficult situation as well. She never talked about how difficult it was having girls throwing themselves at him around the world, how hard it was dealing with ALL the rumors and talk of him cheating, how she had to deal with HIDEOUS amounts of pure hatred from his fans all because she was preventing them from having him, all because she was his GF. Why don’t YOU try that sometime? None of us normal people have to deal with that in a relationship, but she did, again with class and maturity. Wow, how nice for you to remind us of ALL the reasons we like her!!!

you hate her because she has a big impact to you.
like we love her .

@Anne: Then, Anne/A, let’s see. You dislike her cause WE like her personality. Yup, we do. She’s refreshingly honest, fun, charming, mature, loving, affectionate, adventurous, kind, generous, and I could go on. There are very few Hollywood starlets her age, who show us that much personality. Neil Patrick Harris called one the coolest girls he’s ever known. I’d say that’s because she is good-natured, not b*tchy, whiney, and not a diva. Yup. I like that about her. Oooooo….so shoot us for liking someone like that. What a horror.

She’s “overrated” you say. Really? By whom? I don’t see her “rated” by anyone. She happens to have a lot of fans from all over the world because of HSM, which jump-started her fame. She can’t help that either. Most American actresses are mainly known here, and unless their movies are huge internationally, they don’t become well known abroad. But Vanessa is known, because of HSM. More fame around the world than most other CW type actresses her age, and therefore more interest= more pap pics=more posts on JJ. Not her fault either.

She “acts” certain ways in certain clothes. Man, was that one stupid. And just how does she act? Are you with her? No. You are judging from a few photos. You sound like a hater made out of the same hideous fabric as the Stooges around here. Just don’t come here if she bothers you so much. Geez. Vanessa, just living her life, really doesn’t want to instill such stupid hatred in you. Just leave. Your stress level will improve immediately.

You seem to have a very limited, lame view of her, for stupid reasons. None seem to be very valid. Sorry.

@Nightwish: How do you know anything about a relationship by a few pics? Just another stupid accusation. You Stooges come up with the lamest things. You hate her for things you can’t possibly know. It’s just getting laughable. YOU are here at the blink of an eye, yet I may not see the new post til the next day. YOU are obsessed with her, buddy. Deny it all you want. You want to talk about her 24/7 and you do. Through the night. All day. All the time. Explain that one, hun. The rest of us take a few minutes a day to write a response or check in, but you are here patrolling. You do this because you mistrust the number of fans she has. Geez. For a self-proclaimed intellectual, you aren’t showing us too much of that brain power. She is known internationally, and those folks around the world have computers, tablets, smartphones, etc., with google and twitter alerts to new posts here. Yet you fume over that every single post. Chill, man. It’s nothing you can change. All celebs have fans. We are just an interesting bunch. We can’t help that either.

annoying couple is annoying.

bye.

LOL did she pay for everything with her left over High School Musical money?? i bet she did. because as far as i know her boyfriend doesn’t really work, he has only had teeny tiny acting jobs playing forgettable and irrelevant characters on ABC Family shows.

Maria ofcourse she had to apologise. She was a part of a huge franchise from Disney. Obviously they made her release the statement. If she wouldn’t have done it then it would have hugely impacted on the franchise. Releasing the statement saved her career in an unexplainable way. And it also helped the franchise immensly. Sure she was going to handle it with grace and remorse. She has a certain image to sell. The nice , innocent and bubbly image. So sure she wasn’t going to go burn down her house and have a hissi fit. Were you expecting her to do that? She had to be way more careful with not ruining her image. Her careeqg would have been over by now if she wouldn’t have been graceful enough with the situation.

Did you really just say lot of kids learned from her mistake? how do you even know that? Did you do a reserch on it?

I not even for a second think the hate she got from her exes fans had a impact on her. Kristin stew get the same treatment and even Angelina did and still does. That is just the way it is. And as a person working in the entertainment industry she knows this very well. If the rumors about the ex impacted her then they wouldn’t have last that long. I believe they were together for 5 years. That is a long time and if they didn’t trust eachother enough in the middle of all those rumors they would not have last that long.
Where did you meisure the hate she got as HIDEOUS? was that from the hate comments she got on this site or did you do a universal reserch on that as well?

You are a fan of her so you see all the charactors you want to see in her. Kind , adventures , sweet and all of it. Other fans of other teen celebs say the same thing because they are a fan of them. Nothing new here >>

@maria: Put a cork in it. Your hero chose the profession of being an actress, being in the public eye and everything that goes with the territory. Regarding that hacked phone incident, Vanessa was a victim like a few others, but none of them had any business taking nude photos and letting those images sit on their cellphones to begin with. That is a colossal, idiotic blunder that anyone with a half a brane should be careful not to make. It doesn’t take just hacking to potentially have those photo’s circulating in public. The same result could have happened if Pudgie forgot her cell on a table at burger king, for crying out loud. How stupid. Those actresses must share the blame for their desire to be unscrupulously narcissistic by taking nude self-shots, and it’s a lesson learned. Go cry your friggin crocodile tears somewhere else. She had a rough time with Zac’s break-up? She chose to have a relationship with a high profile dude! Did she expect the potential exposure from that affair to be a picnic, or a game of doubles tennis in the media? It’s a rough industry, and intense criticism is part of that experience. Pffft. It’s pretty apparent Pudgekin will take all the attention she can get, both good and bad. She wouldn’t try to stay in the business if she didn’t think she could handle things, and if you think she is being treated extraordinarily unfairly or that she has to summon an incredible amount of character to deal with these things, then she should get out, pure and simple.

To me she seems extreamly whiney and a try hard diva. Just look at the pics on this post. Shes trying very hard to get thap edgy diva look. It looks more try hard. You don’t see her that way because you guys see her as a perfect flawless godess. I rate her as overrated. You rate her as a ulmighty. You guys seem to have a problem with people who doesn’t say nice thinks about her. Then they are clasified as a hater. How do you know she’s nice and sweet? You judge her by some pics and interviews you see of her and you believe she’s nice but that doesn’t mean she is. Sure this is just my opinion and as I said i didn’t come here to brainwash you guys to unlike her. But it seems you are forcefully trying to brainwash me to like her. Which I have noticed you does that to everyone who has a different opinion opposite to yours.

Christ, it’s like Pudgie is the only chick in the world who deals and overcomes obstacles. That’s your problem, Maria, you are so Vanessa centric and manic over your idol, and that is why you are such a good source of entertainment and an object of derision.

@Anne: No, fans DO know those things, and you are obviously not, so quit panning the reasons we do like her. You have not followed her, so why question? I know the impact those pics had on kids, because I was working in a middle school at the time. The kids talked about it, and we had our own share of “sexting” incidents. You must have your head in the clouds if you don’t realize how prevalent it is. And yes, the hate was, and still is hideous. Were you here back when she and Zac became an item? Nope. You never read one thing. But we did. And it was relentless. So don’t preach if you don’t know the truth.

Just where did you come from all of a sudden?? A disappears, and “Anne” shows up. Yeah, right, whatever. Like I said. Just leave, and you won’t have to deal with someone you detest so much. Doesn’t that just make more sense?? I dislike many celebs, but wouldn’t bother to read their fans gushing comments. Why bother? Instead, you show up mysteriously, pages into the post, and start spouting. Talk about conspiracies. LOL. Whatever. Deal with it. We like her, you don’t. Don’t care why, got it?

@maria: I love when they say “she acts” or “she thinks” when they are only expressing their thoughts. Are they now in the mind reading business and can tell from a photo what someone thinks? She dislikes her for having older fans? Guess what, we actually have the money to go to see a movie without asking mom or dad. When I go to see her movies I see a lot more than teens at the theater. This new kick of critizing everything she wears. She is comfortable in her clothes. IT’S WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO WEAR. I
If all they can do is to bring up pictures (which were stolen by a man who is serving time for it) then I’m good. She apologized, what do they want blood? Did this girl actually say “look at me I hot look” lol.
Why is this person suddenly here writing books? I have to agree with Haters Suck! half of her ramblings don’t make sense. Her snappy comeback “My comment may not not be rational to you but it is to me” lol Isn’t conveying something to others the purpose of making a comment ? We have had this person here before. They always make me want to say ALLOWED NOT ALOUD. Aloud means a totally different thing. They have been here all night, sprouting drivel and will continue all day.
Now Atric is going to tell everyone what they can or can’t not do in the privacy of their own homes. Are we now living in a police state, where we have no personal freedoms? I’ll be da mned if some little half a man can tell me what I can do or not in my house. I don’t remember him being there when I paid my mortgage and I’m sure as hel l he didn’t pay Vanessa’s either. When I woke this morning, I’m sure this was still the USA. My family has served time in the military to ALLOW even this little pipsqueak his personal freedoms. So he thinks he has the right to tell other how to live their lives? Mind boggling.

@Anne: She tries hard to compensate for the loss of attention she used to have. Many actresses face this experience. It can lead to all kinds of strange behaviors. @ Maria – Anne writes nothing like A, they express themselves very differently.

@tina: Don’t have a cow your bitchiness, you can say whatever you want, however nonsensical it comes across to everyone else. Just keep waving your arms furiously like a couple of windmills in front of your computer skreen and carry on. LOL

@Nightwish: Oh, just put a sock in it, Intric8. She was, what, 16, when she started dating an UNKNOWN guy she worked with in a made-for-TV movie, stupid-a$$. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect that movie to go viral world-wide. Why don’t you try having a nice normal relationship that goes under a microscope by the world in a very short time?? Unless you’ve walked in those shoes, you need to shut up. And in terms of adversities, no she’s not the only one. NEVER said she was. But she’s handled it all pretty damn well, better than some others, thank you very much. She was also much younger that the others who have had to deal with photos. I don’t see Emma Stone or ScarJo dealing with anything much, cause they are white. So YES, I’m giving her credit for that. And it’s BRAIN, not brane.

@Anne: And if your witchiness would stop whining for a minute, I can tell you I have NEVER called her flawless, almighty, or anything of the like. She’s normal, and it’s you idiots who need to tear her down. For no reason. And I’m not taking anything out of CONTEXT.

@tina: Excellent points.

@Nightwish: Talk about windmills, buddy. You are the biggest blow hard ever.

@maria: Would that be the first agent she had, the one she should have paid compensation to for making her a big star but then promptly screwed over? The guy had a right to a small agents fee. Quite naturally, your hero took the tightwad route and let it go to court, and he lost because only pudgies signature was on the contract and not her parents, but his idiocy is beside the point.

@Nightwish: LMAO, can’t come up with anything better than that? So you think it’s ok for an adult to screw over a MINOR?? Which is exactly what that sleaze was trying to do to her. Who has a MINOR sign a contract without parental co-signatures in the first place? She paid him, he wanted more. So who is the sleazebag? Notice she’s never had any issues with subsequent managers.

This is the style i like on Vanessa!..She looks great!
I really don’t understand why all these “haters” call Vanessa b itch or s lut.. Did you have a conversaion with her and she was a b itch on you or do you see her sleeping around which would make her a s lut. It is ok not to like her but it’s frustrating to come all the time on her posts and write hateful comments. Why? Did she steal your bf or something??? You say that her fans are immature but guess what? You behave 10 times more immaturely and … And yes she has fans… Accept it!

@Nightwish: Did you smoke your breakfast? That agent wanted HALF of her money. She hired him for a MUSICAL career. He got his money and when she dumped him tried for more.HE ENDED UP PAYING HER. So now you know more than the judge which awarded her the settlement? K

She’s been looking so good lately. Love the booties..the whole outfit. @maria: I give you credit for your patience in dealing with @Nightwish. He bugs the h ell out of me

@maria hey, STOP accusing me of being other people. I WANT to take credit for the ideas and yes even insults I write! I’m A, only A. And I can assure you, A stands for a name you will never ever think of. I’m unique. :)

Seriously? One of you created a fanfiction just to pm me on there? Can’t you say all you need to on here?

@tina: I dunno honey, i heard he was just going for a reasonable amount of compensation, or in other words, what the contract stated. Ask your bff ms budapest how that constitutes “screw(ing) Vanessa over” because i dont get it.

@A: Thank god your here. you have mail.

Talk about tilting at windmills. I guess in his opinion, she should have just rolled over and let this guy take every penny she made. There is a reason minors aren’t ALLOWED to sign contracts. No adult would have signed to give more than the typical agent fee. She stood up, fought for herself, and won. Yet another reason to I like her.

@maria Vanessa turned EIGHTEEN in 2006. I’m EIGHTEEN. You’ve said yourself, I’m perfectly old enough to know what I’m doing and saying, and you feel no remorse insulting me because you view me as an adult. Why don’t you hold Vanessa to the same standards?? She wasn’t a twelve year old little girl, she was a young woman.

@kate: I agree with you completely. I love her style here..much better than the long boho maxis. She looks polished…great. I don’t get the haters. They say she’s a “****” yet she dated one guy for five years and she’s been with this guy for more than a year. They say that she’s “pudgie or use the term “pudgens” yet she looks very thin and toned. @Nightwish doth protest too much methinks. He is obviously and weirdly obsessed with Vanessa since he logs more comments here than even V’s most devoted fans. So I need to ask you @Nightwish..why so obsessed with V?

Hey but Vanessa actually looks nice here. Her outfit looks like she’s taken a few notes from Ashley. Why can’t she dress like this all the time? The whole outfit’s great.

And meanwhile Austin’s dressing like Zac lol.

@tina: YOU guys are tilting at windmills, you and your cognitive dissonance in dealing with pudgies declining career while still trying to hold her on a pedestal. And where exactly were her parents throughout the negotiation? It was a smart move by pudgies folks to let the dude give van her first big break while hiding from the entire legal obligation they owed to her agent. Masterful.

@ nightwish

Never say die huh,,,,,,,no matter WHATEVER you saaaayyyy……..Kate is right…Vanessa has lots of fans…..DEAL WITH IT!!!!!and ofcourse ACCEPT IT!!!!you are just wasting your time and effort to turn us off.Love you V!

@nightwish responded!

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 11:21 am

@nightwish
You won’t rest until you’ve convinced every man, woman and child hates Vanessa as much as you and thinks she’s the devil will you?

Now he’s crying for his gf to help him. Love their symbiotic relationship.

@haters suck

that’s the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE of Nightwish!

@tina that’s so weak. Should I accuse you and Maria of being lesbian lovers every time she agrees with you or compliments an idea of yours? Come on now.

@Nightwish: Why are you so concerned about something that happened YEARS ago? Like that stuff is even relevant now anyway. Your pants are always in a twist over things that are either irrelevant or that you have NO control over like her huge fan support or the number of positive comments she gets or the people that think she’s hot.

@A: Did I say you were lovers? Are you trying to tell us something?

@xoxoxo

you’re right.those pictures are soooooooooo 7 years ago……it is 2013 already…..MOVE ON and FORWARD!

@tina Oh shut up. You’ve been making your “aww Atric!” comments for quite some time.

@malu: Agree and that stuff that happened with her ex-manager also. That was settled YEARS ago.

@A: Never said you were lovers, nice to know.

Out of all of my years on Just Jared, I’ve never seen posters like A and nightwish. I truly think that something is wrong with them mentally. They are sincerely cray cray!!!!!

Why is A talking about Vaness turning 18 in 2006 (big whoop she was 18 for 17 days) when HSM was filmed in 2005 WHILE SHE WAS 16. It came out January 2006 WHILE SHE WAS 17.
The reason they bring up old things is because that’s all they have. They live in the past or (in one case ) in fan fictions.

@A: Vanessa looks really cute here. I don’t think V and Ashley hang out much anymore.

@A: So you magically appear, when Anne disappears. Just saying. Your split personality maybe? The one who doesn’t have your writing skills? Sorry, I don’t put it past you. And I love how it’s ok to accuse us of being the same two fans posting under different monikers, but oh dear, out come the windmills when we think the same of you. Hypocritical much??

“cognitive dissonance in dealing with pudgies declining career while still trying to hold her on a pedestal”. LMAO. Declining career. LOL. Wait a few months when the first of her 3 movies hit the screen. Just the calm before the storm, so to say. Your windmills will be working overtime then! ROTFLMAO

@maria as I’ve already said, there is actually a motive behind Hudgens fans posting as different names. It makes it look like Vanessa is getting a ton of support, and since you guys say things like, “Look at all these comments, Vanessa is so popular!” I would believe that. I’m not saying it’s you in particular Maria, but I definitely think that the first page of Hudgens posts is the work of a couple of people.

But why would I need to pose as someone else, someone who “doesn’t have my writing skills?” That’s ridiculous. I WANT to take credit for the things I say. And during the time “Anne” was posting this morning, I was asleep. I don’t know if she posted earlier on this post or not, because I didn’t read through the other pages, but the last time I posted before this morning was during the “theological” debate.

But it doesn’t matter. I will continue posting as A (and yes, only as A) regardless of who else you accuse me of being.

PS: What’s with all the “windmill” metaphors today??

I wish I had access to Vanessa’s closet. That is all.

@hello: You bet they are. Fans have reasons for following her career. Those Stooges are so pathetic. They LIVE here 24/7, and never stop posting their drivel. Who does that on someone they dislike so much??? They are unbalanced, neurotic fools. Oh, but they are trying to keep balance in the universe of The Fandom. LMAO. Fans are fans. There’s always going to be a commonality amongst us. They are so miffed by that. I suppose Assley’s 12 million FB fans need balance too. Let’s all go there and tell them they are nuts for supporting her, why we hate her, and rebalance the Assley fandom. How dare fans think alike.

Seriously, that’s how stupid they sound.

@A: Ask your cohort. I’m sure he’s waiting with bated breath for your email reply. As far as the first few pages, do you not understand for at least the 10th time, that some people have google and twitter alerts when new pics and posts come out here?? She does have fans, you know. Is it that unreasonable for 30-40 to post here out of the millions? I don’t usually find new posts until hours and sometimes the day after. I don’t follow her on FB or get alerts. But others do. You may have nice writing skills, but you don’t seem to have much common sense. You Stooges need to stop whining about the same old, same old.

@A: Or simply check out comment #151.

@maria:
I agree with you Maria. This morning, Nightwish was trying to make me hate Vanessa, because he thinks she doesn’t deserve my love. and then he told me he is not a hater, but he clearly enjoy hating on Vanessa. Then they told me it was ok to hate on Vanessa, but it was wrong to show our support here. that is what i dont understand.
If you read their comments, specially Nigthwish comments, its like he thinks he knows what Vanessa or Austin are thinking, he always say things like “I really sense that pudgie is running this poor guys life” or “she think she is hot” or “she was probably thinking that outfit was cute”, really? thats what he sense from 10 pictures taken in less than 2 minutes?
Bullies is the perfect word for some people on here.
Also, to me, one of them is a racist.
Sorry for my bad english.

@samatha: You summed that up nicely.

i cant believe all this is still going on. nobody wants to shutup and everyones just jabbering about stuff we may not even know about or just cussing each other. @A and @Nightwish its clear that you guys dont get along with the people on here so why not go to a post where you like the person? like ashley because i know that A is a fan of hers. ashley is doing well as she has landed a role with nicolas cage and vanessa also got a role with nicolas cage so everyone wins. the end. go to bed guys.

@samatha: Thanks, samantha. You said it perfectly. The 3 that we typically deal with, are all unbalanced in some way. One talks out of both sides of his mouth and is clearly obsessed. The other is quick to point out that her girl is better than our girl, stomp, stomp, stomp. And the bozo is just mired in unrealistic dreams, has a foul mouth, and a dirty mind. Then when they have no recourse, they will insult our jobs, our intellect, everything. It is lunacy at it’s finest. And though, they dish it out, they can’t take it thrown back at them. They can’t debate; it’s their word and none other is valid. If you try to be nice, they mock you and throw it in your face. They are so rude.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/06/2013 at 1:38 pm

@maria: yes we should all wait for her films to come out. None of us can tell how they will do before they are released. No matter how rabid a fanbase, it is not enough alone to make the films successful.

Love this couple!!! They seem so down to earth. She is beautiful and he is hot!

A big fan of theirs. Happy New Year to them. It says they went hiking, how nice!

Love her hair and her entire outfit. Her skin is glowing. I wonder where she get her clothes,

He is a cutie!!! @ 01/06/2013 at 2:12 pm

He is tall and hot!

@Merlin’s Mum: I agree. Efron’s fans didn’t all go see Paperboy and it wasn’t his fans that made Lorax a hit either. That’s why it’s important to have more than a teen fanbase. But saying she is “washed up” with 3 pivotal movies coming out is quite premature.

abbimorgan @ 01/06/2013 at 2:26 pm

miss hudgens rocks¡¡¡

italian mom @ 01/06/2013 at 3:26 pm

After reading this thread I feel my love for Vanessa in full force.
Go girl! Be fierce in adversities and intelligent and suspicious when you feel it’s going good. Never sell your soul, always true to yourself, always proud of who you are.
Fakeness is a boomerang and boring till nausea. You were and will be able to transfer big emotions into the viewers minds.

@italian mom: shes probably already sold her soul. i mean look at the roles shes managed to achieve. its sad but true as it is a majority of hollywood that have done so

Merlin's Mum @ 01/06/2013 at 4:13 pm

@maria: Paperboy has still not been released in a lot of countries. It doesn’t come out here until March.

@italian mom I am sure when anyone sees Vanessa’s acting they will literally get nousea, vomit the $hit out of themselves and die. Watching her on screen is that horrible that you will just get a heart attack just the minute you see her presence on screen.

I am also sure she will win a oscar for her ground breaking performence in Spring breakers and will be declined as the Meryl streep of this generation.
LOL You guys atleast can dream right

Afterwards, You guys can build a temple for her with your own sweat and warship her until the death do you guy apart from Vanessa

@ Diane I don’t think the somebody here said that Vanessa is the greatest actress in the world…. But it’s logical that her fans support her… Accept that….. Nobody said that she’s perfect…. She’s just a normal person who didn’t do anything to you yet you are hateful towards her…

@Diane: Ahhhh, I remember your drivel, your WARSHIPfulness. Different name, same trash. LOL. No one expects an oscar for Spring Breakers, so quit the exaggerations. Just makes you look stupid. But good roles bring good exposure and that’s how careers get rolling. We are a patient crew. It doesn’t happen overnight. I’d rather she wait for the right roles than take bad ones in lame movies just to work.

@Merlin’s Mum: Not going to help much. But I know you’ll be running to see it, but if he can’t garner support in his own country where he has huge numbers of fans, it’s not good. It has not even made ONE million. Not even one. HUGE FLOP. Nicole had a good performance in a crappy movie. That’s all.

Hunger Games Fan @ 01/06/2013 at 6:02 pm

So sick of these 2 media whores

“declined as the Meryl” “warship” “nousea” lol How is she still able to write a comment after “getting a heart attack” from seeing Vanessa “presence on screen”?

they make such a cute and great couple.

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 6:15 pm

Didn’t even know the paperboy was released yet. Then again unlike some people I don’t waste my time following people I can’t stand.

@Haters Suck!: It was in theaters about 7 weeks and made less than a million. It was in limited release so the stars would be considered for awards. Nicole got a Golden Globe nomination.

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 6:29 pm

@Tina
Thanks for the info. But I still don’t care. No offense.

paperboy wasnt a flop.it was released here in less than 100 theatres.such films cant gross millions.it was released in 11 and then expanded to 77 theatres for one week.ur hugde’s gimme shelter will go the same way ,u wouldnt call it a flop then,would u?

and his fans watched it ar much as they can if there was a theatre that was lesser than 5 hr drive,several times.but it wasnt offered to majority of the theatres.in france it grossed over 1.2 m withn just 2 weeks(releasd in over 100theatres)so kindly,its not a flop

Am I missing something? Where the he ll did I say anything about a flop? But if the shoe fits……

Merlin's Mum @ 01/06/2013 at 6:46 pm

@maria: oh I forgot. The only country that matters is the USA. Which is good for some people considering that the normal public outside of the US don’t know who the hell they are.

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 6:49 pm

@merlins mum
What’s got two thumbs and doesn’t give a $hit?
ME!!!
How are ya?

@BO: Why are you telling this 1.2m dollar lie? It has only been shown in the US and at Cannes.

i’m afraid tik tik ,i wasnt talking to u,i was refering to what onco said about it being a HUGE FLOP.lolol it wasnt.if it had got a little more wider release like it did in france here,it would have crossed million here too.

@BO: It hasn’t been released in France, so what are you talking about? A million is not considered good, little one.

oh and ,onco’s ‘really talented actor’ Rpatz ‘s much buzzed bel ami grossed only 150k in US and his other much buzzed cannes contestant cosmopolis grossed 700k just like paperboy.and i dont knw what happend to shia’s cannes entry,oncos other talented actor.lol

tik tik,lol.u are sooo ill informed.it has been shown in 5 countries including france.lol dont believe me?do a little bit of search.let’s see whether u can find it.hmm…

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 7:18 pm

@italian mom: Now THAT is bad english! Thinking in the back of italianmom bad english is actually good, but coming out of the words is not so good. Italianmom is right in about fakeness and how it is like guided missile directed to oneself. You said boomerang? That is better example! It really is like nausea watching fake actress in movie. It can lead to regurgitation, but if we have love in our hearts we can learn to digest properly.

@BO: Checked box office mojo. Googled The paperboy France. Sorry, no world wide release.

million isnt considered good .its considered superb for a film released in limited release.think gimme shelter will ever gross a million if it gets a limited release?nah.

oh my gosh tina.just go to the foreign section of box office mojo or some french bo site

@BO: We will all see, won’t we? You know it’s not a contest, don’t you? I would hate for your feelings to be hurt if SB makes more than 1 million (which I am sure it will).

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 7:28 pm

@maria: Good lord, clamp it with a hemostat already. I give honest and objective observations of pudgekin (some of which are not too flattering but true nevertheless) but any comments on a given Hudgens post that dont fall into the correct category (accolades to be precise) are villified. You guys cant handle the truth. What do you want from me?

I’m sure it will gross over 1m.for it would get a wide release .lol and i wasnt asking bout sb ,i was talking bout gimme shelter which i heard will get a limited release.and would it cross 1m?lolanyway,i was right about france?wasnt i?lolol

Lol aunty tik tik ,are u ok?u arent pulling ur hair out ,are u?i dont want u to be bald.lol

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 7:45 pm

@nighywish
I want you to stop being a jackass but I know that’s like asking a dog not to bark.

@Nighwish, just shut up will you ?

No sweetie you were wrong. OK I’ ll say GS will also make over 1 m, even in limited release. We shall see.

Lol.so now box office mojo is wrong when it says paperboy was released in france and grossed 1.2 m.and gs will gross 1m in limited release,im sure.lolol see what a huge celea she is.rpatz bel ami or cosmopolis,zefrons paperboy,kstews on the road couldnt gross 1m in usa but vhudge’s gs could.she’s an A lister!

Ok I see it. It’s not on the front page. Sorry but less than 3 m worldwide? Not good. Bel Ami made more and it sucked hard,lol.

We will see, thats all I have to say.

Not because she’s an a lister, but because it’s well made film that people will want to see.

2m total as in 5 countries,it hasn’t finished it’s run like bel ami or cosmopolis.and they both grossed around 6m.they were much buzzed films like paperboy but they were limited released.gs is a well made film?lol may be that’s why it keeps getting delayed .lol

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 8:50 pm

@bo
Nobody cares bo, nobody cares.

@bo when was a release ever announced for GS? It’s just being musically scored. Show me where it ever had a release date.

See, I would see the Paper Boy, but I can’t because it didn’t come to my theater. Think it will have widespread release later on? Not really sure how that works.

I don’t understand why his fans come to her posting.
Nobody here knows anything about them.
And I don’t want his fans coming to her posting anymore.

Honey Bo Bo, get a life and shut up why don’t you. Tired of your crying already.

@Nightwish
Go see a psychologist soon before you crack from all the Vanessa fans. It seems to drive you more insane with every post! If you don’t like her fans then why are you hear punishing yourself around people who love her?

Enough already. You two spend night and day on her posts? It’s sickening!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 10:36 pm

@susan
I’ve been asking that question for the past 2 years of you get an answer before I do please share it.

its in mojo if h rmbr rite.it was ,few times,before it was repeatedly pushed back.

I mean i seriously cant figure out why u have so much hopes on gs and fg.the projects have some serious trouble u knw.otheq wise they wouldnt keep getting pushed back repeatedly.they were shot aroune the same time as paperboy

@Susan @: None of us know why they keep coming here. They sure as hell didn’t like it when V and Zac were together and they are still harassing her even though they aren’t together anymore. Love, love. love her look here especially the jacket. Austin’s been looking good too.

anybody know what kind of sunglasses he has on

@Susan @:
I’m beginning to think that they are not all Zefron fans. Sadly, there are some people who actually do not care for Vanessa or her acting. I don’t understand that, as she really hasn’t had the opportunity to prove herself or her ability as an actress. For that, she needs the right role. She may have gotten it in “Frozen Ground” but it hasn’t been released yet. I am looking forward to seeing it.

@Deb: Yeah, that film is on frozen ground in more ways than one. lol

@Haters Suck!: To rub it in of course. Its a competitive, cruel world we live in me boy, and you would know that if you werent always cooped up in your little shack browsing JJ all day. Hello.

@hello: Sounds like you need help before anyone else. Seriously, why dont you just ignore? All my comments are buried, snugglebunch, why are you clicking to read them? Bohji secretely loves to read my stuff but she will never admit it publically.

Did i just spell publicly ‘publically’? Wth is wrong with my brane lately? Im getting dumbed down by the likes of hatersuck methinks.

Haters Suck! @ 01/07/2013 at 12:38 am

@nightwish
It’s a cruel world because people like you who would rather kick someone while theyre down then help them up. And don’t give me that crap you’re on here 3x as much as I am.

@Haters Suck!: You’re here 3x less than i am? I’m telling Vanessa on you. Goonight, dude. Time to rest my brane.

I am seriously dumbstruck .it appears to me that all the hudge fans share the common characteristic nature of being highly ill informed of various aspects of hollywood.i would like to ask them to take a break from jj for couple of days,search the net, find various sites,study them and gain a little bit of understanding of showbusiness,paps,limited release,mainstream,box office,salaries etc etc.

Spring breakers trailer out in 21st January everyone! Shoot me now please ohhhhhhh <3

@BO FG was pushed back GS never had a release date. We have hope because everyone who has seen these films speak well about her acting. If all either of tbem cared about was money,the both of them could have made a bunch of cheesy dance movies right after HSM. It was fun talking with just you for a minute. Now that all the trolls are out I bid you adieu. Till next time, little one.

lol i think tik tik really loves me.and considering the way things been lately,i guess,it wouldn’t be too wrong to guess that that tina who was following me on twitter was you?

No I don’t do twitter or facebook, I’m old remember, lol.

can u show me where she has got so much praise for her role in gs?and im asking in earnest!

This girl is so over rated!

They have done two test screenings of GS. Although the people who see it can’t go into detail they say it is an amazing transformation. Which is what you want from an actor. I go on sites just for her fans. Sorry I won’t bring them up here because it will be like when nightwish showed up on her blog. Which meant he took the time to go through a sign in process just to sprew hate.

so u are building all this she’s good in it hypothesis based on what some people say on sm forums.for all we knw,they might not have watched it even.didnt u ask them why if its so good that it keeps getting delayed and are doing reshoots aftr one year?

yeah rite.u are old.

You have to have an invite to go to screenings The second screening incorporated the new filming. There were minor changes. ( you know they had reshoots for paperboy as well as, aap, right) It’s an indie, it hasn’t been shown at any festivals and it was still picked up for distribution, which speaks for the quality of the film. You do know indies take time because the aren’t back by major studios. Example ( altough it was a horrible movie) Red Dawn took three years from filming to showing. ( I’m sure some of the actors in it like Chris H and Josh H wish they never made it, lol) For a distrubutor to put money up based on screenings alone speak highly of the movie.

yes but paperboy and aap reshoots were done within few months of initial shooting not after one year.lol and no,indies don’t take time to be released.they arent done for commercial purposes

both paperboy and aap were done after gs and they both have been released .and they are both indies too.there are numerous film festivals and that gs wasnt chosen for single one of them to be screened itself talks highly of it’s quality too.

and what do those people with special invitatns say bout the delays?

They have just completed scoring GS. Which means it wasn’t completed. A movie has to be completed before it goes to festivals. They could have forced it and gotten the comments that paper boy got that some of the scenes were rushed (you know it’s true so don’t deny it, I’m not say it was bad just “rushed”) She gained the weight, you’re always commenting on and cut her hair for this role. As a fan I’d rather them take the time to make it good than put out a rushed mess.

@BO why does tina call you little one? Didn’t you tell me you’re much older than me? Meaning you’re like an adult in your twenties, right? Why do they try to treat you like a twelve year old?

@tina: As I said before, I am old. (Not ancient but old enough that a twenty something is a baby, lol) I can have a conversation with you (when you’re not sprouting profanities). “Little one”is an endearment not an insult. Your buddy is here so I’m out.

Nightwish @ 01/07/2013 at 5:22 pm

@tina: Have you seen Sarah Hyland’s new set of pics in JJ Jr? If she keeps it up, Sarah will bump Pudgekin out of the number 9 slot on my list of the hottest flat-chested chicks of all time. What a bubbly butterfaced cutie. I love the clean, natural hue to her skin and her silky smooth, slightly-busty hardbody appeal. Hudgies got quite the physique herself these days. I pretty much blown away over how tight her bod is and how shapely her butt looked in profile in some of her more recent pics. It’s an almost impossible transformation from how she appeared while filming GS.

Nightwish @ 01/07/2013 at 5:50 pm

@tina: Alright, i’m coming clean. I am secretly hoping pudgekin somehow pulls her character off in GS. I was looking at some stills of her in that flick yesterday, and it left me feeling weirded out. A portrayal of someone dark and screwed up just doesn’t come naturally to Vanessa, and i think she had problems translating it on film. The combination of her skin tone, massive weight gain, short haircut and bad girl look contrasting with her irrepressible underlying positivity has me feeling like they had to majorly draw Van out of her acting comfort zone. I’m intrigued enough to want to see it though.

exactly,why did it take so long to score?films do not take that long to be prepared.sb was prepared and forwarded to venice after 5 months.paperboy’s style is different.and its very low budgeted.so it gave the sense of being poor quality and rushd

i’m sure if it had the opportunity to be presented at film fests,they wouldnt have given up the opportunity.i heard the director hasnt done anythng before.zac gaind more weight for tlo.do u ever check ur pms A?

paperboy is included in almost all the worst movie lists .one list even named it the worst movie of the year ! amazing ! it’s the one of the most buzzed , most praised for acting ,most bashed , most accoladed films of the year !

There is no exact timeline for getting an indie film ready. Some are ready sooner than others, and it’s usually money issues that will hold up an indie. The only thing that matters, is that they ARE working on it. And I am looking forward to ALL 3 of these movies. All different, and all good moves for her.

@BO: There are GOOD reasons it is on WORST movie lists. It’s buzzed about because it IS bad, and Nicole is the only saving grace of the movie. It has not gotten accolades, or it would NOT be on WORST movie lists.

the bottom line is it is buzzed .and each time it is ,Zac’s name is repeated and repeated and repeated till his name keeps ringing in people’s ears .lol and it’s undeniable that it has open him major opportunities landing some great new projects .that’s the advantage of being the lead of a film unlike *cough cough* some .lol and all the actors in it have been praised for their ‘acting ‘ but nicole stands out with 2 major nominations .and it has been ”majorly” accoladed ,may be in your books Golden Globe and SAG nominations are not accolades , and there are other numerous accolades .
there’s no timeline for an indie to be released but if they can get it released , they won’t delay the relaese too .besides FG has been pushed back several times , right ? and GS doesn’t have a release date ?right ? lol two films of the same actress getting delayed …hmm….

Ohh, @BO are you the one who pm’ed me on ff?

oh yeah .thank god . so what do you say ? yes or no ?

@BO hahah, you give everyone else on here a different name, I have no problem with you calling me something else too.

ok . so here I go , Guilty !

hey guilty , i can’t access the PM link on your page .it says the link is outdated .

So tina’s a senior citizen too?? What’s with all of the old people on Vanessa’s page. Boji, Maria, tina. That’s almost all of Team Hudgens’ main cast. And HS is a full fledged adult as well, 30 I think?

I don’t know what to make of fans this old. For instance, Ashley did a drawing for her fans recently to get flown out to LA to meet her and go to the salon to her. I’m thinking, okay, great for girls between thirteen and twenty five. Then the woman who’s name got drawn is like a forty something hag. She robbed some young girl for her chance to meet her idol. I mean, it’s just weird. She shouldn’t be getting a purple streak in her hair and asking Ashley for advice and stuff, because she’s like old enough to be Ashley’s mom. It’s weird.

@BO idk, it works when I try to click on it…

@BO if you want I’ll reply to yours, then you can just reply to me through your inbox.

it doesn’t work when trying to come via mobile ,i’ll have to use a different username

I replied. So now you should just be able to go to your inbox and message me from there.

i can’t .i can come via PC not mobile .it says your link is outdated .i think something is wrong with the site .you better check with the site

Calling a woman a 40 something hag, now I’d like to know how A would look when she’s that age. Probably, all bleached, fake tan, botoxed face, plumped up lips, a few uplifts here and there just like her idol, I bet.

Anyway, what’s so wrong about having mature much older fans.? One should be flattered because we are the ones with the financial means and we are not fickle minded.

@BOHJI but don’t you think it’s weird for someone that age to apply for a sweepstakes in something that’s obviously intended for a younger girl. A day with Ashley Tisdale in a salon, in which she suggested beforehand, “maybe a fun color extension in your hair?” was obviously intended for a younger girl.

I mean, my MOM is in her thirties. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if she were going to meet some young star like Ashley. I’d be like, that’s for me. And at least my mother is pretty and skinny. This woman going to meet Ash is not.

And yes, when I get older I will definitely do whatever it takes to upkeep myself. I WILL dye my hair, of course, though I will not BLEACH it (I’m a brunette!) I will get botox, of course, I don’t want to look like a wrinkled witch. Breast lifts will be a must. Sagging is disgusting. Just the normal. Not excessive plastic surgery or anything. Just standard maintenance that all women who care about their appearance will do when they hit a certain age.

@A you are cruel

@Deb: Well, maybe it’s so.
But I witnessed many fans of his and Zanessa saying negative things and hatred about her and Austin on twitter.
And on this site, I saw BO changing own’s nickname constantly and leaving comments hating her.
Probably his fans’ hatred will continue

@… how is me saying I plan on keeping up with my appearance when I age in any way “cruel??”

Haters Suck! @ 01/07/2013 at 11:22 pm

@A
I think … Is saying youre just cruel. That’s it. You’re just a cruel person.

yes .I’ve seen Susan changing her name continuosly and leaving comments to support Hudge pudge on this site too!!!

@HS I’m not a cruel person though. Period. That’s a cruel thing to say actually.

@A: I don’t understand why you are talking about Ashley here.

Indeed, no one here is interested in you and Ashley.

You are such a fool.

Haters Suck! @ 01/07/2013 at 11:35 pm

@A
Well you act like a cruel person.

@Esther Indeed, and I don’t care about whoever you are changing your name on page twelve of the comments.

Haters Suck! @ 01/07/2013 at 11:41 pm

Enough of your Ashley and zac BS look at Selena, Vanessa and the baby. Doing a little promo for spring breakers.

omg , Selena is ssooooo cute . hudge is so fugly with that put mouth expression .yuck . sel loooks like an angel beside ugly hudge ,

@Haters Suck!:
Thats baby Jaxxxx! lol he was with the girls at the Toronto Film Festiva too!

she is so adorable nd seems to be pretty funny. And she looks so cute with the baby.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:00 am

Will someone PLEASE tell Pudgie to drop the duckface?

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:03 am

Links to any and all pics of Ashley Benson with this event please, thanks in advance

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:07 am

Whelp… Taylor Swift is no Vanessa Hudgens in the relationship department, i’ll give Van that much. Swift should give up on guys and hit the **** scene already. rofl

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:08 am

‘butch’ scene then. Jared doesnt like the word d y k e, i guess…

According to the people at the hotel, V was dancing with the baby <3

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:14 am

@lizzzie: Were they doing the tango, breakdancing or was it just a slow and tight grind? I’ve never heard of a baby being able to dance before, like wow.

gorgeous, i want to see her outfit!

Haters Suck! @ 01/08/2013 at 1:17 am

@lizzie
Seriously? Awesome wish we had that pic.

so, Ash and Selena are not BFF anymore……………… ? that’s what the “beliebers” are saying… idk, does anyone know anything about it? i love Van, Ash and Sel together, Rachel and Harmony were at the press junket too.

@lizzzie:
she is always so cute with babies / kids… oh God, i love her. <3 I remember a video of V and Corbin at a Make a Wish event and she was dancing with a baby, she is just to cute.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:23 am

Yo team hudgens, where’s my links to Ashley Benson? What’s the damn hold up? (tap tap tap)

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:26 am

It’s very clear in my mind why Franco fell for Ashley. That chick is clearly the hottest of the bunch, and thats sayin something. Ash is like wow, just wow. There are so many hot Ashleys in showbiz these days. Maybe he would’ve fell for Pudgekin if she were she single, i should at least throw out that possibility, as remote as it may seem.

@DEI:
i’ve no idea.
But Ash is really good friend with Vanessa, they were spotted several times together at dance class. James has been posting pics of Vanessa, Austin and Selena on his instagram LOL it looks like he is a really good friend with Austin.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:31 am

@Fan Here: You’re here? On page 13? Unreal. Usually it’s page one and two, and then you skedaddle. Hey, that frazier dude seems like he doesn’t even recognize Vanessa in those pics. What the hell, where has he been?

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:33 am

@yely: Links to that please, i’d like evidence that he is “really good friends” with austin

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:34 am

@Fan Here: She may be desiring to be a really good mom sooner than you think, and faster than poor Austin will appreciate LOL

@DEI:
are you talking about the Ryan/james drama? lmao, they are still friends, Ashley was with her hairdresser and her manager, while Vanessa and Selena were together with Harmony.

@yely:
Venice <3

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:41 am

Fan here, sorry to lay this on you but i suspect you alone are responsible for all the team hudgens posts on this entire page save hatersuck, and single handedly spamming each new Hudgens post as soon as it hits this site. You can’t fool me. LOL

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:43 am

Good heavens, how sad! It’s like, get a life, dude

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 1:56 am

AND i highly suspect you are the up/downvoter as well. How are you doing it? Share your secret.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 2:50 am

Fan here aka yely aka DEI aka Tamin LOL
Here, keep downvoting. I’ll keep you busy. Carpal tunnel syndrome here we come rofl

@nightwish, what you don’ realise is the powers that be who are down voting you and your cohort. Like us they have had enough of your nonsensical criticisms and detractions from the head lined topic.

@A: I do think it’s weird for an older fan to enter a contest like that. It’s one thing to just support a young celeb and follow a budding career; it’s entirely another to want to spend a day with a celeb much younger than yourself. There’s an “ick” factor there for me. Not sure why it’s a requirement to be attractive to be a fan, though. That is pretty superficial, even for you. But then again, if you’re going to botox your face to death and have your boobs up in your neck for routine maintenance, then I think you just might be a tad superficial. Does your grandmother do that? Geez, I hope not. Your mom shouldn’t have to, if she is in her 30′s. Sorry, not a fan of “routine maintenance”. Like that. Coloring hair, getting facials, exercising and staying trim, and staying up to date with fashion is my idea of maintenance. It works just fine.

@Nightwish: I agree about Ashley Benson. She is a pretty blonde. Soft, beautiful features and a great figure. Very nice.

@BO: Sorry, only Nicole got “accolades” and nominations. That doesn’t mean the movie is good. By any stretch of the imagination. There will be plenty of “buzz” about Vanessa after Spring Breakers, and that should hopefully translate to more projects for her. Hopefully she won’t have to do crappy chick flicks like your lover.

florence2 @ 01/08/2013 at 7:05 am

Think it’s safe to say that before this year is out or even half way through Vanessa and Austin will be married and have a baby on the way. Vanessa is clearly getting broody and looking for marriage and she could’nt have found a better partner/father than Austin.

oh now now ,onco . you are jealous that Zac got to take part in a Golden Globe and SAG nom film .the film is trash , but does it matter ? nope . It;s lead actress got Golden Globe and SAG nominated . there was a togh competition for this year , one of those rare years in HW where there are sooo many movies credible for big awards and lots of such films were thrown out when those nominations came out but Nicole , the least expected of all got 2 nominations .amazing !!! and it has been nominated for several critics’ awards too .even Zac got a nom . none of Zac;’s other films have beeen nominated for such a lot of critics awrads .

you can hope , but hudge won’t get as much buzz as zac did .no one pays attention to her because of selena . selena of course will get lots of buzz and projects afterwards .she’s got such a bright future .i wish she starts dating zac !

oh and the film could be good too , at least to some people .don’t you ever forget , it competed Palm d’or at Cannes .

oh i love the pics of Vanessa w/ a baby…so cute

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 8:58 am

@florence2:I agree with most of what you said. If Vanessa is indeed putting marriage pressure on poor Austin, the timing is flat out wrong. Why on earth should he entertain such an idea at age 21 just as he attempts to hammer out a career for himself? The entire notion is preposterous. Pudgie should back off and let him enjoy his 20′s to the fullest.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 9:08 am

More like this, she’ll turn the pressure up by years end and they will either start making plans or Austin will bail. Personally, i think the latter is a better deal. Too young.

so excited for SB promo :D

So now they are starting promotions. For all of you who tought she couldn’t possibly go to business appointments without pap pictures, here she is. We only know she’s there because Selena and Ashley tweeted. No pap pictures.

@BO: Are you a lamebrain? The FILM was not nominated for a SAG or GG. NICOLE was. Big difference. Sophia Vergara was originally cast in that movie. Bet no one would have EVER given it a second look if she had done it. But since Nicole is an Oscar winner, they did watch HER performance. The MOVIE is trash.

lol,it’s exactly our point old one.we get pics of her going to gym everyday but not that of her going to an important business meeting.lol if paps follow her around ,isnt it odd that they dont catch her going to it?lolol

@Nightwish: That is ridiculous, as is Florence’s constant push to marriage, etc. How do you know what she wants? She also has a career to get off the ground, and this would be terrible timing for her as well. She is not looking to saddle a guy into marriage. She is looking for one who loves her, respects her, and one who isn’t going to push her to the back burner for a career. She clearly wants both the guy AND her career, and she will find a guy who wants that too. Austin seems like a guy who wants both as well.

lol peabrain,why are u using ur name on me?lol as a matter of fact,any movie which has landed major noms in GG or oscar are generally refered to as gg or oscar nom films.again ,bottom line is nicole was cast in it and it was accoladed!

and also zac got a nom by village voice critics choice for best sup actor.its his first critics award

@maria exactly. I don’t think there’s anything wrong if she wanted to follow Ashley on her fan pages, but I agree, it gets a little creepy to think of her in a salon with Ashley. And as for the attractive thing, I’m not saying you have to be attractive to be a fan. I called the woman a “forty something hag” and then Boji insulted what I will look like in the future. I just went on to say, yep, I don’t plan on letting myself go when I get older.

As for my grandmother, no, she doesn’t do plastic surgery, though she is a “bleached” blonde lol. But she’s still attractive for her age. My mother has had some plastic surgeries. Although she says when she gets old she’s going to take her implants back out so she won’t have to worry about getting lifts hahah.

Also, I actually find Ashley Benson what you call “the standard California blonde” or whatever. I don’t think she’s unattractive by any means, but I don’t find there to be anything striking in her facial features. Out of the Spring Breakers girls I’d say Selena and Vanessa are both more beautiful than Benson, absolutely. But that’s just my personal opinion.

@Nightwish: Gosh, what is it to you what Vanessa and Austin do? I seriously doubt she is thinking of marriage and kids right now.

@A: I think plastic surgery is a personal choice. I have no problem with women who make those choices, but it does make them look unnatural and plastic. It just does. Some procedures also don’t age well either, shall we say. Examples of that are Melanie Griffith, Joan Rivers, and Lisa Rinna. So it can be overdone, and unfortunately, once women start the plastics routine, it doesn’t end. It’s an addiction. And eventually looks hideous. It’s a fine line. And some women don’t know where to stop.

I think Ashley Benson is gorgeous. She has stunning features, and a perfect curvy figure. See? It has nothing to do with hair color.

338#

And she has that in Austin so naturally the next step for them is marriage and kids which I still say will happen by the end of this year she adores him and he so obviously adores her.

@florence2: Florence. Please. They have been dating for little over a year. That doesn’t mean they are ready for marriage. When they get to maybe 5 years and it’s appropriate, then that would be great. But not yet.

@A: You could post a thousand pics, and I still won’t see what you see. Sorry. Just nothing special to me. But she is to you and her fans, so whatever. You just can’t seem to accept Vanessa also has fans. Why? Is she not allowed? So what if more Vanessa fans comment here than do Ashley fans? Why does that tick you off so much? Aren’t her FB fans enough for you? I just do not understand why you constantly have to pit them and their fans against each other. They are dear friends. Ashley was pushed to be the star out of HSM, but Vanessa is the surprise. I like the underdogs. I am happy about Ashley’s new project with Cage. It looks interesting. Certainly better than Scary Movie. It would be nice to see them both successful. And I mean that.

They don’t have to follow her they know what gyms she attends. A picture of her dressed for a meeting would have been a better reason to “call the paps” than a gym picture, don’t you think? That’s the problem you’re too filed with hate to think. I will never understand why anyone would think someone would want cameras in their face after a workout .

Sb filled with hate.

@maria what you just indirectly said is anyone who chooses plastic surgery eventually becomes hideous. So not true. Most celebs get work done eventually, especially when they start aging. Some people go crazy with it, yes like Joan Rivers. But plenty just get the couple of procedures and move on. Look at Jen A. Nose jobs and botox and she still looks fantastic. You just have to do it tastefully. (Ashley had her nose done by the same surgeon as Jen.)

As for Benson, yes she’s pretty. I wouldn’t say gorgeous. But for me, gorgeous means they have to strike me. There has to be stand out features. Benson has a mild, unstriking face to me. That’s just my personal opinion. Again, I’m not calling her unattractive. Just not a stunner in my book.

Tisdale is gorgeous to me. I love her face. It’s INTERESTING. That’s important to me in looks.

She just doesn’t draw me in.

She does.

And besides, I said VANESSA was more beautiful than Benson, so I’m not sure why you’re arguing it.

@A: Not arguing. Just another example of how differently people see others. If we all liked the same things, we’d want the same men, wear the same clothes, have the same profession, etc. We’d be a very boring society. Variety is the spice of life. As far as plastic surgery, that was my point. There is a fine line between tasteful and overdone. Some women don’t know where that line is. When it’s crossed, it’s not pretty. Jennifer is still beautiful and pretty natural looking, but that can change if she is not careful.

I’ll bet they’ll have a great time with this promotion. They seem like a fun group (Vanessa, Selena and Ashley).Love the black top she has on for the meeting.