Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: AllSaints Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: AllSaints Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler hold hands while leaving the AllSaints store on Saturday (January 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress and the 21-year-old actor both held onto their own shopping bags as they made their way to their car. The couple were joined at the store by some pals including Shawn Pyfrom and Oliver Trevena!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Austin spent the afternoon together hiking.

FYI: Vanessa and Austin are wearing AllSaints jackets.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler shopping…

vanessa hudgens austin butler allsaints shopping spree 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler allsaints shopping spree 12

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All

@Nightwish:
i didn’t say all the other celebs, i said other celebs, to me Vanessa is a sweetheart, and in my opinion she has an amazing heart and a beautiful soul, that is what i perceive from her.
I understand you are a hater, what i dont understand is why do you need to try to put everyone against Vanessa. I love her, you hate her, but why do you say “your reverence of vanessa is in excess.” maybe im right and your excesive hate is wrong. If someone say Vanessa is a natural beauty, why do you reply to them “are you nuts, what is a natural beauty for you”, can’t you accept other opinions?
its like you feel your hate is right and our love is wrong.

@samatha: I don’t hate Vanessa! I hate the fake support on page 1 and 2. I hate it when one person tries to make it appear like 12 different people get ridiculous with compliments. I hate when those compliments are silly and blatantly false. I do NOT hate pudgie, though, promise.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:26 pm

@samatha
Careful defend Vanessa anymore you’ll be accused of being part of Vanessa PR team or her sister or something.

@Nightwish:
maybe you don’t hate her, but you are a hater, have you read your comments? you sound like a hater, you are always questioning everyone’s love towards Vanessa. and maybe, just maybe, we love her because we just love her. no one has ever said a lie about Vanessa here, her fans, she has been working so hard since high school musical, and she has really good projects to be released this year.
If you dont like the comments on the fisrt page then just ignore the comments, i always post she is gorgeous, because to me she is gorgeous, and i know you would have a “hater” reaction. and maybe thats what the others are doing too.

@Haters Suck!:
that is what i dont understand, if someone loves Vanessa, it is because she is paying or because the one who loves her are her own family, but the haters are all diferents and they all hate Vanessa.
i would love to be her sister! do you know if she gave Stella her new Mercedes G class or soemthing like that

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:45 pm

@samatha
I’ll never understand the concept of a haters thinking I just try to explain it.

@Nightwish what bothers me the most is how apparently adult women in their 50s idolize this girl (to be honest there is nothing to idolize in her. she is definately not worthy of being idolized for. I think she’s a bad influence to be idolized to the extent they does.) and waste half of their day to defend her on this thread. They make her out to be this superior being of some sort.

One of the reasons they idolize her is because of the way she handled her scandal gracefully. She didn’t do nothing different that other celebs with scandals does. She apologised for it and released a statement. Every celeb does the same. Her situation was no diferent. It actually made her more famous. Afterall her scandal is the number one reason she’s this famous for.

Then another reason is how she handled the hate she got from her exes fans. If you are going to date a heartrobe then you are naturally going to get hate. Its not like she didn’t know that. Every girl likes to date a hot guy and make other girls jealous. I think she loved that phase of her fame and most likely enjoyed it than being annoyed by it.

Another reason is how she attends church which makes her spiritual and traditional. If she is as traditional as they make her out to be then she would have been more careful about not flaunting her relationship when the paps are around. And most wackjobs I know attend church regularly so you know where I am going with this.

Another reason is how she has a sweet personality and being nice to fans. Most celebs are nice to fans don’t know how Vanessa is any diferent than them. About her personality, as I observed her she knows she’s pretty when she smiles so she always giggles and act all kind to project a certain image to the fans. But her behavior tells me she isn’t exactly what she acts herself out to be.

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2013 at 11:52 pm

@anne
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

@Nightwish, b I t c h ing again. Your hatred of what you describe as fake comments is obsessive, don’t you realise that? You spend your free time 24/ 7 criticising Vanessa and her fans and trying to get them into heated debates not discounting rebel rousing and troll recruiting on her threads on JJ’s website. Now what does this say about you? Not alot, I’m afraid for one who tries to show off his intelligence on Vanessa’s threads. I’m not impressed. I would prefer it if you disappeared altogether and just stay on KStew’s or Tisdale’s threads as you seem partial to her since your hookup with A. Come to think of it, I don’t know what you would call it if tweeting a pic of yourself showing off your best assets with your butt peeking and your fake side boob exposed. I’d say it is definitely pimping” look at me, see how hot I jam.”or it was meant for Scott to see what he’s missing. I have to say this for her, she certainly knows how to take sexy pics of self and show off her best sides.

Love that Austin and Vanessa are close friends with Shawn.

Sawwy, I just had to get that one in about Tisdale. Now I’m waiting for the wrath of none other Than A or perhaps Nightwish will do the honors.

testing = trying to not show my real name here… lol pathetic much?

@Samantha there is nothing wrong with commenting she’s beautiful. But the suspicious part is how all those comments are posted at the same time one by one. Go and check the time of the comments. If its coming from differet people then why doesn’t not even one comment atleast have a gap of few minutes. It looks like most of them are coming from the same device hence no time gap between them.

And the main pumpers here always wait until the thread get expanded to 3rd or 4th page and they suddenly come out of nowhere. Why aren’t they ever on the first 2 pages. Again very suspicious. Do these people have a shedule or a plan on how and when who and who will comment on what? Like do you guys e mail eachother and hang out and plan it? I feel you all act like you know eachother personally.

@Diane, it is not rocket science that Vanessa has fans from across the globe. Like myself for instance, my waking hours are your night time in the states. And then, people like Maria and Tina are professionals. Haters Suck is at college and or working part time. I can’t account for the rest. Oh, and Italian Mom is a business woman in Europe, duh.

That comment of mine was just my observation. I am not trying to brainwash her fans. You can idolize her as much as your heart desires. Its just my thoughts on her. As Samantha said everybody is aloud to have a opinion around here.

Haters suck it doesn’t matter if you don’t like my comment. You atleast thought it was important enough that you took your time to read it. Do you feel dumber now? You already were but you know what I mean. My comment might not be rational to you but it is to me. I didn’t say anything nice of her so you calling it irrational was expected.

Haters Suck! @ 01/06/2013 at 12:14 am

@diane
Sorry the scheduling of my comments bothers you so much. Ill try to rearrange things to be here sooner from now on.

I LOVE her outfit! So cute.

@Diane:
it is the same with you Diane, Anne, Pixieeee, Nightwish, pumpers, pudge, thumb this down, vanessa bit*ch, BO, MO, me, A and all those other names, you all come here when Nigthwish´ comments are hidden, and you talk to him and agree with his hidden comments, so you guys magically read all his hidden comments when he is not here, it is suspicious too.
So for you it is ok if one person change the name to hate on Vanessa, and it is wrong if someone change the name to show support?

well it looks like that c..h..i..n..k..f..a..ggg jared is on vanesa hugeanus’s payroll

meloveyoulongtime @ 01/06/2013 at 12:26 am

@bob:

agreed

Biglips BUTTler and Pudgie PudgeANUS TROLOLOL

she looks gorgeous

@samatha:
i agree with you

Nightwish @ 01/06/2013 at 3:32 am

Welcome, Anne and Diane! Stick around! Help us talk some sense into these Hudgens whipped morons!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All