Adriana Lima: Chilling with Husband Marko Jaric!

Adriana Lima: Chilling with Husband Marko Jaric!

Adriana Lima shows off her legs in denim short shorts while grabbing some coffee at Starbucks with her husband Marko Jaric on Saturday (January 5) in Miami, Fla.

The day before, the 31-year-old model tweeted, “Chilling at home waiting for my hubby@markojaric ❤❤❤❤❤.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adriana Lima

Marko recently showed his support for Django Unchained by tweeting, “DJANGO what a movie!!! You should all go and see it. [Quentin] Tarantino is a bad ass.”

In case you missed it, have a look at Adriana looking stunning in the 2013 Spring campaign for Miu Miu.

10+ pictures inside of Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric grabbing coffee together in Miami…

adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 01
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 02
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 03
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 04
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 05
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 06
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 07
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 08
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 09
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 10
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 11
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 12
adriana lima chilling with husband marko jaric 13

ABC

she has a gorgeous full round ass !!!

I can’t stand her beauty and radiant skin.

Her legs are to die for.

overrated beaver face.

she has long thin legs but they are rather shapeless. not hating just noticing the chicken legs. definitely not her best asset. Those are her eyes, which are covered by shades. without her eyes she is average as can be.

She truly is a model. She looks so innocent and cute here. And when she wants to turn it up, she becomes the sexiest model ever in a blink of an eye. Transformation. That’s what modeling is all about.

Her best assets are her gorgeous full round ass and her IQ of 160 !!!

She has amazing legs. I never knew she’s that tall.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 01/06/2013 at 7:51 am

Her husband is FOINE!!! He’s got nice feet too.

@Dieter: I think she’s exceptionally gifted!

Adriana is a beauty and her man is buff and slim. I like that. Their kids are going to be so tall!!

jelly gel @ 01/06/2013 at 8:14 am

She’s the most famous model at Victoria’s Secret, but u don’t see the paparazzi following her everywhere like a certain someone

Not many paps in Miami.
I wonder how much she had to pay for this set up?

She is beautiful, but her husband is sooooo ugly!
I’m getting tired of her though. She only has one ‘modeling’ face.
She needs to retire from VS.

missunfortunate @ 01/06/2013 at 8:31 am

I still dont get why she takes many pictures of her face.

Oh sure, paps just happened to catch her on the street in a town with no real paps.
Suuuuuuure

@?: Celebs don’t pay the paps.

I do have to say that I didn’t think her pics on the street in NY were set ups, because there are paps there. But Miami?
Nope. Set up

candi-fan @ 01/06/2013 at 8:34 am

She does need to retire from VS. Give the new girls like Candice a chance.

candi-fan @ 01/06/2013 at 8:36 am

BTW, I do think that she embarassed herself by coming back too soon. VS models shouldn’t have muffin tops.

@ha: Celebrities live in Miami and some vacation there in the winter as the weather there is so nice

She’s pretty until she opens her mouth.

She is gorgeous. But why does she have to add her husband’s name to a tweet? To promote him since he is a nobody now?

the truth is she gorgeous, sexy and wonderful and my favorite.

um, why wouldn’t there be paps in MIami? Is it illegal for paps to shoot in Miami or what?

Where’s Candice? Or Ale? Or Erin? Or Miranda? Or Behati?
Anyone more interesting than this girl.

No, it’s just that they are very rare. Which makes these pics look suspiciously like a set up.

@lake: You mean someone who doesn’t make you feel as insecure as this girl.

Ohhhh, a personal attack?
Did I hit a nerve?

I want her hair! And she’s dressed like a normal person just having a walk. Unlike that attention wh*re at victoria’s secret who would look so plain in the same outfit

Omg, the obsessed Miranda Kerr fan is in this thread too. You really need to stop complaining about all the negative posts in Kerr’s threads when you actively seek out other models threads and only post negative comments yourself.

I looked everything Adriana Lima is the most beautiful and perfect of all.

Mmmmm.... @ 01/06/2013 at 8:57 am

I have to say without all the make up & airbrushing she looks very average & ordinary.

If you passed her in the street you wouldn’t look twice at her she just looks like a normal woman in her 30′s.

Nothing wrong with that of course but she just doesn’t look like a model at all.

Uhm, not everyone who doesn’t like this girl is a Miranda fan.
I’m a Candice fan, and can’t wait to see this mouth breather retire.
But keep believing that if it makes you feel better. You poor thing.

She’s got a sexy hubby!.

@32
I like Candice and Ale. Miranda and Erin are pretty too, just not my faves.

Oh great. Now that you have opened the door to insults, the Miranda fans WILL add more negative comments.
Then you can’t complain because, after all, you invited them.

pantymodel @ 01/06/2013 at 9:03 am

according to fashionscansremastered, she is not very nice or friendly at signings LMAO…(he says Candice and Alessandra were by far the nicest) funny how a silly derp face can have people fooled. She also tweets pictures of herself too much without makeup, basically telling people she thinks shes all that and also tweeted no one at the Oscars last year was beautiful..how rude!

Maybe not. Most of them will probably ignore this thread because they don’t care about Adriana.
It’s the Adriana fans who invade the threads of other models. Probably due to their own insecurity.

never seen a model as gorgeous as Adriana Lima, I love she .

“…also tweeted no one at the Oscars last year was beautiful..how rude!”
She really said that?
WHAT A B!TCH!

The Miranda fan is the biggest hypocrite ever. She complains about negative comments on Miranda Kerr threads and yet comes to other models threads and posts negative comments. All comments on page 2 save for 2 are from him/her. So, so sad…

Never knew she was so out of proportion. Her legs don’t match her upper body.

So you believe that in this entire world, the only person who doesn’t think that Adriana walks on water is one Miranda fan?
How dense could you possibly be?
But in your world, that would also mean that anyone who posts a negative comment on Miranda’s threads is ONE Adriana fan?
LOL!
I’m afraid that the only hypocrite here is you.

Candice is the one that is on the level of Adriana Lima, others are ugly.

@@43: You complain about positive comments getting thumbed down on Miranda threads and yet spend time posting nothing but negative comments on other, more successful models threads. That’s why you’re a hypocrite. The negative comments getting thumbed down is only sensible, after all.

Uhmmm, there are quite a few people who think that Adriana is an over rated, one dimensional model. You don’t have to be a fan of anyone else to think that way.

just please @ 01/06/2013 at 9:17 am

The last time, this Miranda fan said she was a Kate Moss fan, not Miranda, and now she says she’s a Candice fan. She thinks people are stupid. Forget about her. Even Bar Rafaeli now has a super bowl commercial coming. It might not be as big as Kia Motors or Mercedes Benz, but it’s still a huge deal.
When will Miranda start doing projects of that kind? You see, her fans are just highly jealous. So don’t bother.

You really have convinced yourself that it is only one person?
How incredibly sad and pathetic.

pantymodel @ 01/06/2013 at 9:18 am

heres about meeting Adriana; not very pleasant http://fashionscansremastered.net/supermodels-ive-met/

Wow. You are a psycho.

Adriana’s fangirls are as bad as beliebers. you say she has a hair out of place and your’re “jealous” lmao. I am convinced she doesnt have a fan over the age of 18.

She has nice skin because of those huge fat sagging cheeks. up close she has massive forehead wrinkles.

Did one of Lima’s fleas really compare Kia to Mercedes Benz? LMAO omg they are truly delusional.

Wow.
She really is a dumb b*tch, isn’t she.

She looks much better thin. Otherwise she gets a big double chin and her face connects to her neck. Not a good look for a model (or any woman for that matter) shes got to extra watch her salt intake I’m sure.

Adriana is HOT! I love her! We need more of her JJ

Next the psych Adriana fan will accuse that blogger of being Miranda Kerr.
LOL!

Adriana lima is beautiful, others are ugly.

I’ve always heard that she was a nasty human being. The way that she turned her back on Miranda as they came in, during their latest group event just confirmed that fact. Video doesn’t lie. A professional just doesn’t do that. It made her look bad. And you could tell from Miranda’s experssion that she was a bit shocked.
She realy is a b*tch, isn’t she.

@@51: yes and its that derpy goof face and how she is always laughing (bc she cant comprehend English very well) that has everyone fooled. You dont hear anything bad about her that much because she hardly works with anyone outside of VS/russell james. you also dont hear people loving to work with her either….Her fans are so oblivious. they think VS is the end all be all of modeling and that Russell is the “biggest” photographer in the world LMAO. they know nothing about fashion outside of VS. (which is clearly not fashion) its sad and pathetic really to even listen to what her crazies have to say.

I think she’s the most beautiful VS model. I mean her face is the sexiest and her body so lean without looking anorexic. Plus she’s super nice to her fans. I love Adriana and her beautiful family.

All these years and she still looks as gorgeous and sexy as ever. And she’s still making that money

@LMAO: “she cant comprehend English very well” – attacking someone because english isn’t their first language makes you a bigot and a piece of sh*t..

Hmmmm, interesting.
Notice how quickly negative comments are being hidden?
Does anyone really be;ieve that 20 Adriana fans all showed up in ten minutes?
The same thing happens to positive comments on Miranda’s threads.
I guess we now know the identy of the idiot so afraid of the fans of other models that she tries to hide their comments.
You really are stupid, aren’t you.

LOL!
They are so stupid, that even after being called out on it, they still manipulate the numbers.
PATHETIC!

You shouldn’t make fun of the ‘special’ people.
LOL!

I saw an interview with him, and he’s very cocky and full of himself, and his eyes are way too close, if you ask me. No offense. But I noticed that ever since she got with him, she got cheek implants/fillers, and started exercising like crazy to look like a man. If a woman, on a subconscious level, feels the need to look like a man in order to please her husband, her husband is gay. Just saying.

Could they be any further apart, and oh and he shaves both his arms and his legs. Truly might be gay.

@@hmmm: so not only have your ‘friends’ made jokes about her dialect and her race but now you’re making jokes about people who have a mental disorder? you really need to be kicked off this site.

She’s beautiful but her husband has beady rat eyes.

Special, meaning that she is stupid enough to think that she (you) is fooling anyone with her reaction to negative posts.
Now I guess that since your other option is no longer viable, you will start putting words in our mouths?
Oh, and BTW, anyone who has lived in the US as long as she has, SHOULD speak better English. Ale is proof of that. As is Doutzen. Are you now going to admit that Adriana is too stupid to learn? Or is she just so arrogant and stubborn that she thinks she doesn’t NEED to learn? Which is it? It has to be one of those reasons. So is she stupid? Or arrogant? Or both?

missunfortunate @ 01/06/2013 at 11:00 am

I see many thumbs down to most of the comments but still her fans cant say anything in her favour. Still thinking of something to defend her? Mafia much???

@@71: I’m not sure if you’re a bigot, a child or someone who thinks using the term ‘special’ in any form is OK.

We’re still waiting for your answer…
Is Adriana stupid? Arrogant? Or BOTH?

I really wish she hadn’t married this ugly, FORMER athlete. She has to support him.

Adriana fans, it’s the crazy Miranda fan in here. She’s the only one who keeps talking about thumbs up/down (go to any Miranda thread). I don’t know why she thinks people can thumbs up/down any one comment more than once, but I’m starting to think she really is crazy. Do you think people have multiple cell phones and computers etc lying around just for this? And why the hell does it even matter. Can’t you brain tell you JJ is a high traffic website and all kinds of people are allowed to come in and thumbs up/down and comment on any thread. Your stupidity is getting out of hands

Is that your answer to anyone who doesn’t like this mouth breather?
That they are Miranda fans?
You really are stupid, aren’t you.
And you still haven’t answered the question…..stupid, arrogant or both?
BTW, you just outed yourself as a hater on Miranda’s threads. IDIOT. LOL!

If those thumbs down came from normal traffic, why did they suddenly stop when people called you out for it?
Hmmmm?

i adore her. and i adore alessandra too. they both come off as very humble and sweet people. loving mothers too.

Guess that you didn’t read the blog linked in #51.
Ale (my favorite) is indeed, sweet and friendly. Adriana, however, is a royal b*tch.

@@78: Huh?!?!? I just came in here. And you already want me to answer questions? I don’t even like Adriana, I don’t hate her either. I’m just logically speaking. Keep acting like Miranda is big enough to be in the same caliber as Adriana.
Stay mad. Peace

Suuuuuure.
We believe you.
*eyeroll*

@I see: LOL she thinks we’re the same person.

@rikki: um no. Adriana insinuates no one is hot as her all the time. she posts pictures of herself 24/7. and Ale is the queen of posting on hrself. She shows her daughter off at every chance she can get and calls paps. Saying Adriana isnt good at English means we are bigots? OMG no comment. She DOES NOT speak well. That is not racist what so ever. Its called having ears.

Well, if you are claiming that there is only one person here dissing Adriana, and that one person is a Miranda fan, then isn’t it the same thing to claim that there is only one Adriana fan?
What’s good for the goose…..

@# 68 – “You shouldn’t make fun of the ‘special’ people.
LOL!”

just reported your lovely comment – people who suffer from a mental disorder aren’t here for your entertainment.

You have no right – And you claim to be an adult so they will trace your I.P address.

Really? You reported that, and then call someone else a bigot for saying that she doesn’t speak well?
You are diluting the issues with triviality, if you think that those posts are offensive.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That would only be offensive if Adriana was really a special needs person.
You seem to be grasping at straws, trying to prevent people from adding their opinions.

Are you one of those people who threaten to sue McDonald’s for running out of chicken nuggets?
You sure do seem the type. LOL!

Hmmm, reporting that innocuous comment? Maybe you really do need help.

LOL!
Pathetic.

*GASP!*
You gave me a thumbs down?!?!?!??!
I’m going to report you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You big meanie, you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven’t thumbed down a comment yet..

and did i upset the miranda kerr fan(s) or what? ha!

LOL! Still lying?
Pathetic.
And upset them?
That’s funny, it looks more like thay are laughing at you than being upset by you.
LOL!

overratedx1000 @ 01/06/2013 at 12:20 pm

She’s more like the Laetitia’s the Elles, the Tyras, The Heidis. Not the Cindy,Linda,Claudia,Naomi,Kate type supermodel. Just another se* symbol model of the decade who has a boring modeling career outside of lingerie and bikinis. not a bad thing per say, but shes not fashion royalty thats for sure.

Wow. So stupid that you can’t even tell when people are making fun of you?
That’s awful.
And awfully funny, at the same time.

Aaaannnd I see that we are back with the ‘thumb down project’.
Can’t you see how obvious you are?
You are swayed by the comments of an Adriana hater.
You are ridiculous!

if you print out all of these photos in order you can make a flip book that when stutter-plucked with your thumb will produce an animation of adriana and co. meandering up the sidewalk. highly reccommended.

Funny that you are now trying to hide your own comment.
Embarassed, aren’t you. LOL!

Can I be Adriana?

Men’s Health just published their 100 hottest women list.
Ale was at #43. Miranda at #23 and Adriana at #20 (which is surprising, since I thought that she would be higher)
None of the other angels made the list at all, unless I skipped one.

@@hm: what? trying to hide my comment?

how can i thumb down my own comment?

i’ll re post it if that’ll stop your tears.

@sammi: Well, they are in the list, and in the top 50 so it’s still good. And Adriana was pregnant, I’m surprised she’s not lower in the list.

@overratedx1000: Paparazzi model (Miranda) is not in team Linda, Cindy, Claudia and not also in team Heidi, Leatitia, Adriana. Both teams are wonderful.
Miranda is always tailing behind lmao. She and her yesterday’s news husband are trying so hard to be an A list couple. Orlando has also started calling the paps. What a fake family. Reaching out to their little boy

@cats: No offense but Adriana has been modeling since the late 90s and has less covers,campaigns and runway shows than Miranda. (the prestigious ones) Miranda has only been working internationally since 2006. Adriana was already established by then. Mirandas portfolio trumps hers and has been working less years. Miranda has over 200 covers. I went on Adriana fansite and she has only around 80 her whole career. its funny.

LMAO. Miranda 200 covers? Modeling covers? You gotta be joking.
And her portfolio will only be better than Adriana’s when Adriana takes a break from modeling for at least 5 years. Plus Miranda didn’t go international in 2006. That’s just a terrible lie. She was working outside Australia as a model long before 2006. We’re aware you know.

Sad that Miranda’s crazy fans had to hijack Adriana’s thread. Adriana made it on her own; she didn’t need a famous BF to help her career along.

I like her because she isnt a paparazzu wh*re. She keeps her kids away from papz and her private life to herself.

@Adriana: She dated Lenny Kravitz um a rock star. and married a basketball player. stfu.

Why can’t you people just get along? Both Adriana and Miradnda are gorgeous women, I admire and like them both, I don’t even think they dislike each other so why are you trying to fuel the hate? Adriana is Adriana, Miranda is Miranda, they are both extremtly beautiful in their own way and they have something unique about them, I see no need to bash on either. Your ugly hate towards any of them is totally uncalled for. It’s sad to see that people can’t just stop and appreciate beauty, but they keep making up reasons to insult, hurt and blindly hate.

You think that the only people who don’t like Adriana are Miranda fans?
I think that you are delusional.

That's it @ 01/06/2013 at 3:39 pm

People can try to put these women against each other, or they can try to make them similar, but Adriana is still her superior. That can’t be changed, denying it is a waste of words.
@crazies: Adriana’s relationship with Lenny was very private. People knew about them and I think they even did a photo shoot together, but it wasn’t publicized. And she’s more powerful than her basketball player husband. So all in all, Adriana emerged and became a star all on her own.
Miranda whether u love or hate her is an attention wh*re. Her marriage looks like a business and it’s not like it’s doing wonders for her career. She’s still trying.

I just love her. She’s surely the most beautiful woman in the world. And she is humble and sweet. I wish we have more posts of her.

She is beautiful! not that fugly freida Pinto. That girl is ugly and can’t act. Looks like Adriana Limas maid!

Uhm, private people don’t do photoshoots together. And how do you know about it if it wasn’t publicized?
DOH!

NY is freezing right now and these lucky people are wearing light clothes.
Someone take me to Miami

@That’s it

I really don’t know how can you tell her marriage looks like a bussiness. Yes, Orlando Bloom is a very popular actor in Hollywood, but is that hard to believe he would actually fall in love with Miranda? What is she, some kind of disgusting witch? I’ve never seen Bloom going on photoshoots and posing in lingerie for Miranda so I guess he has his carreer and she has hers. Why is it that you with other posters here make this mean and nasty assumptions about both Miranda and Adriana? Also, their private lives is none of our bussines no matter how much paparazzi follow them around. Their relationships with whomever shouldn’t concern us. Adriana may have dated Lenny, good for her. Miranda is married to O. Bloom and they have an adorable baby boy, good for them. Adriana is married to M. Jarich and they have two adorable little girls, good for them. Also, you may think Adriana is her superior, but remember that everything is subjective and a matter of opinion, to me, they are both wonderful, however everybody has their own perspective. Peace, people, peace is the answer! lol

I wouldn’t say Bloom “a very popular actor in Hollywood”. I’m being honest. He’s been out of sight for a few years now

Miranda made her private life the public’s business so we can say whatever we want. Also, Adriana dated Lenny briefly and they weren’t trying to force people to know them. Miranda and Orlando are the complete opposite, their tactics are just SO obvious.
Anyway, I’m not in the mood to go back and forth with anyone on this. So I’m gone

All I know is that if in some alternate universe, if I could either look like Adriana or Miranda, it would be Adriana… All day, every day. This girl is stunning, even dressed in cut offs and a t-shirt. She isn’t even trying here and she looks amazing.

@Obsessed Adriana fan... @ 01/07/2013 at 2:33 am

Miranda was just voted “sexiest woman alive” by Esquire magazine.

2.5 million men on Askmen.com voted her the 6th most desirable woman they would want to marry, the only VS model to make the top 10.

It just shows how famous & popular she is as a supermodel that only very famous singers & actresses like Rihanna, Milan Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence etc were ahead of her.

She was also voted by many fashion mags as a style icon for 2012, that’s because always looks so stylish & classy no matter what she wears.

She’s also the new face of Mango, replacing Kate Moss, before that were Scarlett Johannson & Naomi Campbell. All very famous women, so Miranda is obviously considered by Mango to be very well known.

You can go on all you like about what Adriana did in the PAST like google searchers, superbowl ads, but the truth is Adrianna’s best days are behind her. Yes she is still successful but just not on the same level as she was a few years ago.

If Adriana was still as popular as you claim you wouldn’t feel so threatened by Miranda. There would be no need to make nasty comments about Miranda or continually bring up what Adriana did in the past. Or make multiple user accounts so you can thumb down positive comments about Miranda on her own comment page.

What is so silly is that a few days ago Miranda gave an interview. She said that Adriana had been a good friend to her over the years & that when she was first pregnant with Flynn, Adriana gave her some good tips on working while pregnant.

So their friends yet YOU constantly have to bully Miranda with very spiteful comments & then YOU expect her fans not to defend her. YOU can’t have it both ways, YOU like to dish it out but don’t like it when it comes back in return. That makes YOU a hypocrite!

Yes Adriana did a photoshoot with all her famous men, one sitting on Lenny’s face for a men’s mag (they weren’t very publicized because she dated C/D listers) (not exactly gossip fodder) and she sold her childs photos to Hello Brazil. oh she is so innocent. If you could just bring her up without slammming 100 other models in the process maybe her fans wouldnt the laughing stock. If you love HER so much; talk about HER. Look at HER pictures. This is why she must have a very young fanbase. Adults are not this rabid.

anonymous @ 01/07/2013 at 6:48 am

What’s the big argument about? I think Miranda and Adriana are both pretty women and both successful models. I don’t mind either one of them, however I don’t really care about Victoria’s Secret… If I had to pick a favorite VS model though then I would go with Doutzen Kroes because for me her face is beautiful and she’s one of those rare natural blondes too. However, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so everyone has a different opinion and whats attractive to one person may not be to another. Thats life, no one can ever be attractive to every single person in the world. I think both Miranda and Adriana are pretty in their own way and in terms of their career Im sure they’ve both done ok.

When was Miranda Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive?! My boy friend is an Esquire subscriber and I’ve never seen Miranda on any of the issues. Mila Kunis was last picked as the sexiest woman.

Are we talking about the same Lenny Kravitz? That guy isn’t a C list celebrity. What are you people even talking about? He was definitely a big deal in the late 90s and early to mid 2000s. He still IS a big deal. He was in the Hunger Games movie which is massively successful and he’s going to be in the sequel too. He’s still is successful artists and is being honored and receiving awards all over the world. Come on he has several Grammy Awards and breaking records.
Adriana and Lenny weren’t publicized but I think that’s because they didn’t want the attention, because they were both relevant.And I dare you to prove Adriana sitting on his face in a photo shoot.

@@Obsessed Adriana fan…: Miranda fan, it was you who started bashing Adriana for no reason. Miranda is a mile behind Adriana so Adriana fans have more words to bash Miranda with. It always ends like that. You should stay away if you don’t want to see the truth.
And Miranda isn’t a style icon. She isn’t starting trends or anything. She just wears nice clothes. Style icons are Victoria’s Beckham, Kate Moss, Charlize etc. I’m sure Miranda want to be in those fabulous women’s league, but she’s not there. And you only see mediocre websites and a few good magazines calling her one of 2012′s best dressed. But you won’t see her in the more important ones like Vogue.
About Mango, it’s not just celebrities that do it, Isabeli Fontana was also a spokesmodel for them, and she isn’t a celebrity but she’s a more respected model that Miranda.
If saying Adriana Lima is not relevant anymore will make you happy, then you can say it as many times as you can. I’m not going to waste time on ridiculous things like that

This stupid G @ 01/07/2013 at 8:01 am

Adriana was offered to be on the first issue was Brazilian Hello with her family. You’re making it sound like she called the paparazzi and have them photograph her daughter and went to sell them for cheap prices, or she posed with her daughter for some Australian magazine or a few other magazines like Miranda does. Miranda is a world class attention wh*ore and that can’t be argued.
Also, it’s the worst kept secret that the Ask Men list is manipulated to favor some of the girls in it. There’s no way red blooded males would select Jennifer Lawrence as the most desirable. And I wouldn’t put it past Miranda to give them a call as to how they’ll adjust her position.

Lenny is 10 times more relevant than Orlando, that’s for sure. hahaha

she’s 31?? really? looks like 21 for me.

I’m so mad at my parents for not being Brazilians. She is perfection!!!!

This stupid G @ 01/07/2013 at 10:46 am

@umok: That’s a video, was screen capped (it’s in png). She was moving, not sitting on his face. And how old was she 20, 21? How old is Miranda? Pushing 30 is is still wh*ring around releasing nude pics of herself. At least Adriana is fully dressed.

Looking fresh as usual! She gets better with age. It’s unbelievable… *PLUS MORE HQ PICS OF ADRIANA IN THIS CANDID: adrilimafans.blogspot.com2013/01/adriana-lima-e-marko-jaric-saem-em-miami.html

British Latin American @ 01/07/2013 at 2:01 pm

Beautiful lady, hot man.

So you are admitting that it was a p*rn VIDEO, and not just a photo shoot?
LOL!
Sorry, sitting on a man’s face goes WAAAAAYYY beyond what Miranda has ever done.
And are you now going to claim that Adriana has never done n*des?
LOL!
PATHETIC!!!

You really need to do your homework before mouthing off. Ignorance is NOT bliss.

But no one forced Adriana to accept their offer, did they. She chose to use her daughter to make a profit.
The only time Miranda posed with Flynn for a magazine, he was facing away from the camera.
Adriana sold her daughter’s image. Period

This stupid G @ 01/07/2013 at 5:05 pm

@@127: The girl was just asking. She was talking about Esquire US, that’s the more relevant one. You can’t blame her for not hearing anything about Esquire UK.
And Miranda leaking nudes of herself and posing for Terry among many other nude photo shoots she’s done this year and recent years can’t be topped. And Adriana isn’t even nude. I saw the video and she was moving over, not sitting on his face. And she was 20 years old. Not 29 like Miranda.
Lol. good bye… I’m over this thread

@@130: This this is not Miranda and her poor son? http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/miranda-kerr/images/30333093/title/miranda-kerr-flynn-cover-who-most-beautiful-issue-photo
And all the endless paparazzi set ups? She’ll use her family for fame and money. Girl, just stfu really

ScarlettM @ 01/23/2013 at 9:52 pm

Awww I love Adriana and Marko together <3 Not gonna lie, her husband is pretty damn fine! Haha, idk who I'm more jealous of, Adriana or Marko :P Gorgeous couple, I truly hope they stay together forever, not like all these typical Hollywood couples who break up within 3 months of marriage.

She is the most sexy angel…Miranda is cute, not sexy.