LeAnn Rimes: Barefoot In The Backseat!

LeAnn Rimes: Barefoot In The Backseat!

LeAnn Rimes giggles while barefoot in the backseat of her ride home on Saturday (January 5) in Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

The day before, LeAnn was spotted arriving back at LAX Airport with hubby Eddie Cibrian following their fun holiday vacation.

In case you missed it, check out LeAnn and Eddie stealing a kiss while enjoying the sun and sand in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!

leann rimes barefoot in backseat 01
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 02
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 03
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 04
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 05
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 06
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 07
leann rimes barefoot in backseat 08

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

For once a set of pictures that doesn’t look staged. Though the press now knows she really likes being photographed, so why not?

Hope she’s feeling better!

So pretty, looks like she had fun!

@Lola: Oh, shut up. Nobody cares about your hatred for people you don’t know.

Love her! Glad she’s feeling better!

@Lisa: It’s her hatred and JEALOUSY for LeAnn and Eddie that makes her say things like that.

Later gator @ 01/06/2013 at 9:13 pm

lol at Lola. Doesn’t look staged. Come on. The photographer is in the damn limo. LeAnn will never change and nobody in reality does love her except maybe her mother. That ugly HO with the red hair is nothing but paid and bought trash. Nasty vile beotches.

The pic of them stealing a kiss is adorable, it’s nice to see them so happy!

Looks like LeAnn is posting comments on here. Poor girl.

Mackenzie @ 01/06/2013 at 9:15 pm

Looks like she had fun!

@Lisa: Wow Lisa, who said anything about hate? I know her fans can be defensive, but gimme a break. Sheesh!!!

That Leann is really happy, you can tell she’s really having a lot of fun!

Love “Borrowed” can’t wait to get her album!!

I wish my feet were that cute!

What a great smile she has!

So cute, I love the nail polish!

How many comments on here are posted by LeAnn? Most of them.

Gee, can’t Leann do anything without the paparazzi? I mean come on, she’s in her back seat for crying out loud!

Her smile says it all… she’s happy, in love, and has great friends. <3

I wish I were older, that LeAnn would be awesome to hang with.

I don’t get it? What picture up there shows her stealing a kiss?

And where is her cheating husband?

LeAnn has better things to do than hang out on this website. She’s rich, beautiful, and not a care in the world. I mean, look at these pictures!

@Amy: Hello, did you read the article?

GreenEggs&Ham @ 01/06/2013 at 9:21 pm

Sam I am, green eggs and ham. LeAnn is grand.

@LeeLee: I think they look swollen.

LeAnn reads every comment posted about her on every gossip blog out there. Miss Nut Case spends 24/7 on the web. You can bet she’s on here reading all these comments and posting under different names.

Oh Okay in Cabo. Didn’t read to the bottom just looked at the pictures. She looks different there huh?

Same ole corny gushing compliments….cute feet, nailpolish.,etc…

She looks like the lion out of the wizard of oz

Bet me Liz is paid by Ed to babysit Leann while he can’t wait to get out on Saturday night to visit his side piece, the only one that matters who can turn him on. Not Leann. He probably was going out of his mind stuck with her for several days which is why he always has to bring his paid boy.

Actually I’m beginning to feel sorry for Leann, maybe if she stopped pretending and face reality that she is not as happy as she pretends and stop these staged photos and also all these phony fans with their fawning BS feeding her ego maybe she might have a chance. She has too many highs and lows. Leann claims she has no coping skills and it’s beginning to show. her smiles appear forced. I bet if she is with friends Eddie is out with the “boys”

Miracle cure! What is the best fix when you’re feeling sick, tipping off paps on your whereabouts!

That wasn’t a stolen kiss, It was mean’t to be seen.

Marshmallow @ 01/06/2013 at 10:07 pm

Pitch fork Feet!!! Uggs

Marshmallow @ 01/06/2013 at 10:09 pm

Couple of girls hit by the **** stick!! Unfortunately that happens should of stuck with your original parts girls!! ie nose in the back…

Marshmallow @ 01/06/2013 at 10:11 pm

Eddie is sitting next to her!!!! Dumb storey line

Yeah, I definitely don’t agree with the person who said her feet were cute. They do look swollen like someone else said, and they are all red looking through the toes. Blisters maybe?

Marshmallow @ 01/06/2013 at 10:17 pm

That’s awesome!!! Totally the squinty eyed cowardly lion on the wizard of Oz….love it

In borrowed she means that like, Excuse me, but can I borrow your husband? Gross

Oh my cover those feet, or just cover everything.

She has a very unfortunate face. The kind of face that can’t be fixed even with plastic surgery. Must suck because his ex wife Brandi was and is stunningly gorgeous.

@Chelsey: She really was. I just saw a picture of Eddie and Brandi on their wedding day. And they truly were a beautiful couple.

Paps for Pets @ 01/06/2013 at 10:57 pm

Sorry again folks – BUT THIS WAS ALSO ORGANISED! Camera was called. Needs to be current as will be plugging album soon.

LeAnn Rimes has nice sexy feet.

@Allison – I am confused – isn’t the definition of “BORROWED” something that you will return? Fairly sure it doesn’t mean stolen? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong ;)

Not a fan now @ 01/06/2013 at 11:05 pm

Kristen @ 01/06/2013 at 9:20 pm – @Iron Man: I know, it’s crazy! She’s always being hounded by them, guess that’s the cost of being so famous.

Famous for drunk X Factor performance! Carly rocks in spite of sad has been….

Enlarged photos are freaking scary- WTF has she done to her face? Yeah, that’s feminine – NOT!

Second photo shows really bad filler job. Face is unrecognisable as her now.

@Clara: True. In the song she says she borrowed him, and now she doesn’t want to give him back, b/c he is the best she’s ever had. He’s been passed around a lot it looks like, so someday another female will wan’t to borrow him too. And on the sly just like LeAnn did.

Claire @ 01/06/2013 at 9:14 pm

The pic of them stealing a kiss is adorable, it’s nice to see them so happy!

Not all she stole! Oops,sorry, I guess I meant borrowed lol…..

eddie is out with one of his many sidepieces. he is with leann for the money, eddie will do anything for money. check out eddie in this video as proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PrxVIQGsEY&feature=player_embedded#!

Im obsessed with her

Heard she intentionally put on a few pounds, because she is trying to become pregnant.

Thought she was really sick? Woman has more 24hr bugs than whole country combined?

@Jeffrey: Maybe you can borrow her.

Let me get this straight> These two are in the Daily Mail and on JJ nearly every day for just going out the door right? So I would guess that they are pretty famous then?

But:

Her last hit was over a decade ago (back in 2000?)
Her last album was in 2011 and it didn’t sell?
He hasn’t worked on a hit show since CSI (4 years ago?)
He is currently unemployed and his last job was a guest role.

How are they in the gossip sites then? Please explain this to me faithful fans of theirs.

Well it’s the usual stuff with her fans calling non fans jealous haters. But for a celebrity haters are much less dangerous than fans that obsessively love them. Think John Lennon, Jodie Foster or Rebecca Schaeffer. Yup die hard fans can be creepy.

Nadia @ Does Leann know that he ran out on his first two children and then didn’t pay child support? She should be worried ha ha

Shelly Mickelson @ 01/06/2013 at 11:44 pm

@Nadia: Someone else said that too, I hope it’s true. They will have the prettiest babies, with precious dimples. :)

@Jax: ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Proof that she is in fact a descendant of Gollum; some miserable Hobbit-like-Marsh-dwelling creature with disgusting barefoot tendencies. She’s stinking up quality air in a packed vehicle.

@Jamie – well said – so true – I believe that celebs have to pay to get their pics on this site so her history makes sense really. I live in the UK and Daily Mail receive pics daily from paps for very famous or current celebs. They will pay the paps for those photos. Lesser known celebs will pay DM to use their pics though. Very common and a way for Z listers to be out there.

Shelly Mickelson @ 01/06/2013 at 11:50 pm

@Jamie: I think it’s because people hating/liking them make it profitable for publications to write articles covering their every move. Look at this article, 61 comments, no other articles on the first page have so many comments.

Paps for Pets @ 01/06/2013 at 11:54 pm

You are all a little slow tonight people. Remember a little birdy tweeting that the airport paps broke two toenails and squashed her foot? Coincidently, nearly all of the shots show her bare feet with red toes. Plenty of comments about feet on this site.

Sarah-Jane @ 01/06/2013 at 11:59 pm

@Paps For Pets – I think I love you ha ha. Checked the twit’s tweets and there it is.

@Shelly Mickelson: Very perceptive Shelley.

Muh! Always thought she had a face for radio.

Love how her die hard fan hits the blogs 24/7 these days to try and make it seem like she’s led all of a sudden. Yet the negative comments still always outnumber the positive ones 10-1. Obviously one lone crazy can’t find against global opinion!

@Claire: What the Fu*k are you talking about? WHO is stealing a kiss?! You moron. Does the computer have a glitch? You know…the one that is spewing out these annoying fake comments.

@LeeLee: Huh… I wish my feet were that cute?! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Thanks for the laugh you idiot. Somebody is sure being paid good money for these LAME comments.

@Sk8rGUy: Yeah…how old ARE you? 8. Again….FAKE FAKE FAKE. She would be awesome to hang with blah blah blah blah blah……..pfftt

THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS IN THE CAR WITH HER.

Now she takes the AKM-GSI paparazzi with her !!!!

Sir Richard @ 01/07/2013 at 1:38 am

The Daily Mail has the results of real commenters, not this sham staged by the crazy Rimes.

Marshmallow @ 01/07/2013 at 2:17 am

Six inch Heels Done!!! Why do u need to wear six inch heels leAnn…. U never use too???!!

@GreenEggs&Ham: I do not like LeAnn Sam I am. I do not like her on a train, I do not like her on a plane. I do not like her in the air, I do not like her anywhere. I do not like Miss LeAnn, I do not like her Sam I am.

She is a little cutie with a great patootie. So many jealous old ladies here!

I see she is still copying Brandi Glanville. Brandi wore a couple fake fur vests on the last 2 episodes of RHOBH, And lo and behold, LeAnn suddenly turns up in one.

@Brave: Jealous of what? She isn’t even remotely pretty imho. And she is not even likable. Ok, she has a nice voice, but her last on screen performance was horrible. She has a good looking husband, but she had an affair with him, when both of them were still married, and only got him, when his ex kicked him out. There are countless beautiful stars that have qualities I will admit admiring and might even envy somewhat. But she is not one of them.

@Carla.......#80 @ 01/07/2013 at 5:09 am

Oh please, who are you to criticize others when you’re a fan of Brandi….lol….A z lister on a crappy reality show with a foul mouth & no class. Says it all really, you don’t even know Brandi yet you stalk LeAnn across the Internet abusing her with your spiteful comments. Typical bully, you like to dish it out but can’t take it in return. LeAnn’s fans have every right to post about her, unlike you sickos at least their comments are not full of hatred!

@@Carla…….#80: I don’t know what rock you crawled out from, but who told you I am a Brandi fan? I don’t watch the show, my sister does, and says she likes her very much, but that is neither here nor there. I do know that it was LeAnn who cheated with Brandi’s husband, so I got her back on that one either way. I also know that LeAnn fans seem as obsessed with Brandi as LeAnn does. Personally, I think she is jealous of her. And why not, she is far better looking.

@@Carla…….#80: Also, non fans have a right to express themselves about her as non-fans. There is a thing called freedom of speech in this country. And bullying is ridiculous word to use. She goes out of her way to get people talking about her, writes songs about her infidelity, and pays the press to keep her image up all the time. But the fact remains, there are a lot of people that don’t care for her, and are going to say so. Get over it.

nomorerimes @ 01/07/2013 at 7:16 am

How nice of LR to take all her gal friends out to eat. And she took her favorite pap too! Now how many celebs do that, huh? Did you buy him his dinner too, LR?? See how generous she is!! Oh, by the way–you sure got over being sick fast. Just like your other “illnesses”. You must have a miracle drug that works FAST.

And where is your hubby? Bet he was glad to get home from vacay. Can’t stay away from his others too long, huh? Got to keep everyone happy happy happy.

What a FARCE!

Borrowed lyrics DESPERATE much @ 01/07/2013 at 8:28 am

Well I keep myself alone in case you call tonight
Its pathetic how I lie around
And wait all the damn time
It’s a short high and long low,
Every time you have to go
(…)
How much time is left and you don’t return?
And you don’t return?
How much time?
Oh it’s no return, no return, how much time?

When did she become Asian?

@Dee: When you became black.

@CT Thomas When you have to “Borrow” a man that means he is never yours only on loan until he gets the the next user. Love is never having to BORROW it’s something you get to keep.

@betty: So true Betty!

@betty: When you have to come to a website a HUNDRED times a day just to check LeAnn Rimes out, you may be a SUPER FAN! Love ya Betty, keep on lovin’ LeAnn!

aww…look at beety responding to her own comments…awww….

@CThomas:

Says the person who bombards the beginning of EVERY Leann thread with 30 positive comments using the names he hijacks from other sites and people’s twitter accounts. So who did you steal the name C Thomas from?

You respond to your own comments. What did you make the racist comment in post 87? Your posts are getting more and more out of control because you are under the impression that being the moderator means that you will never be held accountable for your actions.

These are the same posts you made about Betty when your name was SWEET! It’s also the very same posts you are on twitter making as ANDITFEELSLIKEX!

I’m like Leann she likes to be photographed and I like to make comments about her. Keep the articles coming and I’ll keep the comments updated.. How would you know what I do unless you are here too. (Chuckle)

Leann’s staged photo-ops are like those “What’s wrong in this picture” questions.

1) “Photos: AKM-GSI”

That’s the same AKM-GSI who took the photos of them at the airport and the 4-5 photos of them while they were in Cabo. So as usual this was just a STAGED photo-op.

2) Of course Leann is giggling. She fooedl several sites into thinking that she was “attacked” at the airport by the paps and to show just how stupid the media is for falling for her pr stunt, she sets up another staged photo-op with the paps she claimed attacked her at the airport.

3) The Dailymail is saying that this was a girl’s night out, but in the photo you can clearly see that it’s Dave sitting next to Leann. And Eddie must be in the backseat with Lizzy. Eddie and Leann are double dating with Lizzy and Dave and just like what Leann did to Brandi, Lizzy is doing to Leann. So why didn’t The Dailymail acknowledge that Eddie and Dave were present in that car? Which means these stories are being feed to The Dailymail by Leann.

4) Her shoes are off (she is trying to show that her feet are swollen) and she has her legs curled up(to hide her baby bump) and prior to releasing this staged photo-op to DM, she gave Hollywood Life an exclusive interview about how she is preparing to get pregnant. So the purpose of this staged photo-op was to fuel pregnany rumors.

5) “The 30-year-old singer spent her evening enjoying dinner with a group of friends at Katsuya.”

Friends? Those very same friends that this site refused to acknowledge in the boat, beach, and airport staged photo-ops? So why acknowledge them now, when this site has been ignoring them all week long? Wasn’t Leann just complaining about how she was sick on Friday? Now she is well enough to go out for sushi? How is it that one minute she is dealthy ill and the next minute she is well enough to eat sushi?

6) Spotted implies that the paps stumbled upon Eddie, Leann, and Lizzy by accident. Leann, Lizzy, and Eddie weren’t spotted, it was a photoshoot. bought and paid for by Leann. Again, why isn’t this site acknowledging that Lizzy and Dave were at the airport and on vacation with Leann and Eddie?

7) Of course Leann and Eddie were “stealing a kiss”. He is a paid for hire GIGOLO and it was a STAGED photo-op. Eddie plays the devoted husband and in return, he gets money, a 5 day vacation for his mistress Lizzy and his friend Dave, and a new house for him and his mistress Lizzy. A dinner date with his mistress complete with a backseat limo ride with her! Why emphasize the kiss? Does it have something to do with Scheana being on RHOBH and SUR today? To hide the fact that Eddie hooked up with Lizzy?

8) Did anyone see Leann’s tweet to Just Jared? Do other celebs tweet Just Jared or is Leann the only one who does this? By tweeting Just Jared, Leann acknowledges that she reads this site! Why would she read this considering all the mean and nasty things her fans write about Brandi here?

9) Are Lizzy and Leann dressed a like? Well that just confirms that Eddier is sleeping with Lizzy. Leann said that Eddie picks out her clothes and if Lizzy is wearing the same thing that Leann is, then that means that it’s because Eddie picked out Lizzy’s clothes too.

10) From Dec 30 to Jan 5, Leann has been photographed by AKM-GSI. What are the odds that Leann is photographed more than AJ and BP, especially when BP was ranked in the top 10 of 50 Most Popular Celeb lists on this site. We are only seeing these back to back photos of Leann because she is arranging them.

@Lisa:

“Astroturfers use software to mask their identity. Sometimes one individual operates over many personas to give the impression of widespread support for their client’s agenda.

For examples of Astroturfers See posts: 2-6, 8, 10, 11-16, 19-22 & CThomas.

Gwen's excuses @ 01/07/2013 at 4:52 pm

quack quack quack quack quack… astroturfers.

If Leann was cured by rehab like she and The Dailymail are constantly saying, why is she still doing the very same things we saw her doing last year?

1) “Planning my GF baby shower…. Oh the fun! ”

Is she refering to Kim K? And will AKM-GSI get “candid” shots of this as well?Oh the fun of pimping out a child to keep her name and face in the press.

2) “…yes, I do like to be reminded of my happiness no matter where I am in the world”

Question: If you are happy, why do you have be reminded that you are happy?

Leann has to be reminded of her happiness because her life with Eddie is miserable.

3)” .@LeAnnRimes gets personal in her brand new video. Take a look at “Borrowed”"

And then she and her fans just can’t understand why Brandi won’t move on.

4) “@JustJared my feet hurt, 6 inch heels…done ”

Why is Leann tweeting to Just Jared?

5) “@leannrimes Thanks so much for getting involved with the NoH8 organization and standing up for equality! Much love! ”

This should really read, Thanks so much for using NoH8 to promote your marriage and using equality when you are the biggest bully in the world!

6) “I love my new casetagram iPhone case. They rock “.

And what’s on that case? Photos of Brandi’s kids and a drunk Eddie kissing Leann. That is behind creepy and it’s inappropriate. What type of person has a case made of the photos of another woman’s kids? So this is what Noh8 stands for? A woman taunting a mother with her own kids? Thanks NoH8 for selling out your own cause. Leann doesn’t represent NoH8, not after she took to twitter to show everyone how she had a case made for her phone using the photos of Brandi’s kids.

7) “they are MY stepsons not my children and when they are with Eddie and me, they are loved and we are a blended family. Everyone else loves to put wods in my mouth or think they know through a tweet my intentions. I’m happy living my life and sharing happiness and others are on twitter bitching about god knows what. I’m proud of them, I love them, that’s it! All good!! Nothing else, nothing more. Thank you! Much love to you in 2013! ”

Notice how Leann can tweet someting like this and the media completely ignores it? Anyone else shocked by how Leann is flipping out? Nope. She is losing it over what’s going to happen on RHOBH tonight!

They ARE BRANDI’s kids and their mother has made it very clear that she doesn’t want you to keep posting photos of her kids to public places. If you loved them, there you wouldn’t continue to do things like what you just did with the photo case. No one is putting words in your mouth. Let’s see when a mother asks you to stop posting photos of her kids to a public forum and you do it anyway, it’s obvious what your intentions were. If you were happy, you would have never did what you did with the photo case of the kids.

Dear Leann: If you LOVE YOUR stepsons, then remove every photo that you put on twitter and that fan website. Come on Leann, that shouldn’t be hard. The privacy of YOUR stepsons vs YOU happiness! Thought so. You don’t love those kids, you love the way you use them to taunt their mother.

@Gwen’s excuses:

I heard that you used EXCUSES name on another site the other day! What’s the matter upset because you are being reported all over the internet for hijacking names? You do know that your posts here are being sent to PH, right?

quack quack quack quack quack… ANON upset because he is being exposed as a astroturfer.

I am glad I am not the only one to notice that LeAnn is back to copying how Brandi dresses. The funny thing is, when I saw Brandi wearing those vests, I even wondered then if we would soon see LeAnn wearing one. And sure enough, she is wearing one. On another website someone once put up a long thread of pictures showing how Brandi would wear something , or pose in a certain way, and a week or two later LeAnn would be dressed in the same thing or posing the same way. It’s freaky weird!

She didn’t take long to copy Brandi’s fur vest look from RHOBH a couple weeks back. It’s freeeezing in LA and she was wearing a t-shirt. SHDH. She should pay Brandi a stylist fee.

@Gwen Kim K and Leann are not friends just acquaintances. and it’s much to early to be having a baby shower for her and I would be surprised. if Mama Kris will allow Leann to stage a baby shower because she plans to make big bucks off that event.Leann likes attention that’s why she always posting Brandi kids on her twitter page also she knows she will get a rise out of Brandi fans. She has nothing going for her except Eddie and Brandi kids if not for them her life would be a bust.She also knows Scheana will be on TV tonight talking about her affair with a married man aka Eddie Cibrian and unlike her I bet it won’t be boastful. Brandi needs to ignore Leann because she is jealous she can post the kids picture and taunt all she wants.but the bottom line is the kids always go home to their mother.nothing permanent there.

omg. u guys are f*cking crazy. seriously though, these posts are obviously written by only a handful of people. it’s funny, so carry on.

The headline on this one made lol. ‘LeAnn Rimes barefoot in backseat.” HAHAHA!! Not very exciting unless you have a foot fetish. Though her feet look pretty gnarly.

Proud fan @ 01/07/2013 at 9:36 pm

Mean for people to make fun of her feet. cuz normally they look good. She was on a airplane the day before & that makes feet swell up cuz it happen to me once. LeAnn takes good car of her feet cuz she likes to tweet pictures of them, when she is sporting a new nail polish she thinks looks pretty & her feet normally look good. LeAnn doesn’t want to be Brandy. If she dresses or poses like her sometimes it ain’t cuz she wants to be her. Guess she just wants to show she can do it better & she can.

Whether she dresses like Brandi to look and be like her, or simply does it as a form of competition. It still shows unhealthy obsession with her.

Proud Fan..She had on sandals.. EXCUSES EXCUSES if your toes look bad don’t show them . Poor Leann BORROWS or buys everything husband ,kids friends, fashions with all her money one would think she could be original.

When people insult you, don’t take offense, don’t take it personally, but do listen to their words. They are telling you how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess.
“The Law of Mirrors” states that one can only see what’s in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not.
Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you’re not being whatever-nasty-insult-they’ve-thrown-at-you, but evaluate instead all of these insults, and realize that this is who they are.
Then, decide if a person with those qualities is one who you’d like in your life or not.
~Doe Zantamata

@RealMom – WTF?

Also Proud fan, when LeAnn copies how Brandi dresses or poses like her, she does not do it better. Brandi is vastly better looking.

@RealMom: SO true! If I don’t like someone, I tend to stay away. Not chase them down every corner and avenue beating them down. Your words ring true about the haters. You can read it in their words. Pity them.

@TJ: I don’t get your logic. Why on earth would Leann try to look like someone whom her husband could no longer stomach and cheated on? Makes no sense at all.

If Eddie couldn’t stomach Brandi why did he stay with her.? Eddie true character was revealed by one of his mistresses last night on RHOBH. Now Leann sees what she is dealing with and I can understand her fear. That prize she won is not someone to be trusted and all the BS lies he told her he told others including his ex wife. @Real Mom When a person shows you who they are believe them. Actions speak louder than words when you choose the behavior you also choose the consequences.

@Brave:

Yes, why would she? The answer to that question should embarrass Leann.

Billie Jean @ 01/08/2013 at 1:29 pm

Le’s tiny team of robots are back at work.

@Brave: Actually, it’s speaks better for Brandi that she kicked him out of the house, after seeing an interview with Schaena talking about how he had been cheating with her, and LeAnn. Because LeAnn didn’t care they he had not only been cheating on Brandi with his her, but also with another woman, she still happily left her husband, and took him into her life. It kills me how many LeAnn fans call Brandi a *****, when she says she would never consider dating a married man, and that no woman should. When LeAnn obviously has no problem with it.

@Brave: If he cheated on his much prettier wife, what makes you so confident he won’t do the same with LeAnn?

Billie Jean @ 01/08/2013 at 3:31 pm

What on earth was in my comment to have it be sent “to moderation” when it was already posted for hours. It contained no profanity and only pointed out how odd it was for LeAnn to be horribly ill one day and fine the next. It also mentioned how those constantly reported on and tweeted about discrepancies are what cause people to call LeAnn a liar. Posts on here that are threatening and vulgar are fine but ones that question LeAnn’s health issues aren’t. Jared, your puppet strings are showing.

@Biillie Jean Anything truthful about Leann is always moderated but other sites will post it. It doesn’t matter because both have been outed and whether JJ post it or not it’s public knowledge.

Billie Jean @ 01/08/2013 at 3:53 pm

@betty: I basically just said that she has once again outed herself as lying and that any 30 year old with her supposed health issues needs a medical intervention stat. I also said that it was weird for her to get so much fluffy coverage on JJ, Daily Mail and E, when everywhere else ignore her or make fun of her since her and Eddie’s careers are in the dumpster as of late and suggested she has a deal with said sites. Also that the odd surge of pro-LeAnn posts aren’t translating into record sales, as her latest music fell off the charts at warp speed and that it doesn’t bode well for her new album. Basically I said she was a has been who lies about her health for attention and to garner sympathy. They can remove this post to and I’ll just post the same thing again. I would normally never do this but my post was not in any way offensive and if JJ is letting LeAnn and her extremely small fan base call the shots on his site, he’s pathetic. I’ve noticed that posts filled with vulgarity about and calling the ex wife a wh@re and such are acceptable. Odd that questioning the validity of health claims is off limits. Odd and obvious.

@Billie Jean You can’t stop a liar from lying and you can’t stop a cheater from cheating and these clowns are guilty of both .For all the fluff pieces written most of them have negative comments and this has been going on since they started their affair. It just shows that regardless of positive press the negative responses are still there and growing.. You cannot make people like you and all the staged photos and fluff press can’t change opinions. We are not FOOLS!!!

@betty: Yes you are.

Braverr I’m not your FOOL!!!

You know that she reads all the sites as she has spent the day tweeting how much she luuuuuurves her man and that they are sooooo happy. If there were no issues, she wouldn’t need to tweet. She is trying to take the sting out of Brandi’s comments in her interview.

PS – Cudos to Brandi for stating that she never has a bad word to say about their father in front of their sons.

PITY THAT UNEMPLOYED LOSER CIBRIAN COULDN’T BE AS DECENT WHEN HE WROTE THAT HEINOUS EMAIL TO BRANDI…..

London here @ 01/09/2013 at 4:06 am

Breaking News: there are going to be pics tomorrow on either this site or Daily Mail that show Leann clutching on for dear life to her borrowed (but forgot to return) cheater leaving their loved up sushi lunch. Ha ha ha ha……………But remember dear readers, she didn’t know about the paps!

@FAKE!: Yeah, he and Rimes deserve each other. Brandi is better off without him. One cheater deserves another.

@London here: LOL London. I bet she is perplexed how the paps always know where she is going to turn up next. Psychic paparazzi?

Just watched Brandi’s interview with Scheana. While I don’t know if I would want her to keep talking about it, I really liked her comment about not wanting to see Scheana shed tears as it was Brandi who had lost a family. We know that Leann watched this show and probably feels sorry for herself and misunderstood. (The constant inane family tweets confirmed this) I hope that she feels at least some small twinge of guilt. Thankfully, Brandi is free of having to look for signs of her husband cheating. Leann on the other hand is now living that life. Watch and wait. As for Mr Cibrian, he is condemned to a life sentence with her as his use buy day has truly passed. That is the real Karma Brandi :)

THE ONE WHO SHOULD FEEL THE MOST GUILT IS THAT DOUCHE CIBRIAN!!!!

Waiting for sushi lunch photos. Will be proof that they are happiest couple on the planet lol! Taking bets on whether they will hit DM or this site first.?

@Lesley: Sitting around, frothing at the mouth, waiting for Leann pics…you are in love!

serenityzhere @ 01/09/2013 at 12:02 pm

This whole thing is such a farce. Leann was simply one of Eddie’s many affairs and he never planned on Brandi finding out and booting him out. I think he loved Brandi as much as is possible for a man like him. He simply thinks he is God’s gift to women and believed it was okay to share himself with other women. All the talk they spew about falling in love and leaving their spouses is bull. It was that way for her but not him and she knows it thus all the insecurity and trying to make people believe that they are the happiest couple that ever got together. Brandi said when they were together it was perfect and he told her every day how pretty she is. I believe her. So, no wonder her heart was broken in pieces when truth came out and it still hurts her. She thought they were going to be together for life. People that don’t get that have a sensitivity chip missing…i.e. Leann Rimes fans.

Brandi is lucky to be rid of that loser. Eddie is not a good person but likes to use women for his gratification..Leann on the other hand can gush and flaunt all she likes we know what kind of man Eddie is that meeting of those women confirmed it. . I admire Brandi and Scheana for their honesty now they have mutual respect for one another Leann gets none. Let her continue to live in her world of delusion because the two women Eddie “dumped” are moving onward while Leann has to live with uncertainty.

Lesley Happy people need no validation only the ones that’s knows it’s
not there.

CRAZY LEANN STRIKES AGAIN @ 01/09/2013 at 12:51 pm

So a couple weeks ago Brandi accused Leann of being addicted to laxatives causing her son to be ill because he found some on the floor and since Leann never keeps sugar in the house he thought he’d finally found skittles.
Guess what’s Leann latest tweet. “Think there’s enough sugar in our house?!” with a picture of a cabinet drawer full of Christmas candy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

CRAZY LEANN STRIKES AGAIN @ 01/09/2013 at 12:58 pm

she then adds, in case her thick fans didn’t get message the first time:
Girl that every-other-day-twitter-rehab worked really fine LOL

@London here:

Leann is so predictable. Based on her tweets I figured that today she would bombard the internet with photos of: her and Eddie holding hands, her out shopping for her GF, or having dinner with Eddie and his kids.

The Dailymail just posted a fluffpiece just about 30 min ago…can you guess which staged photo-op Leann went with?

Here’s a hint, on January 2, The Dailymail wrote this when Brandi went out without any makeup and dressed casually: “Fast food therapy! Brandi Glanville treats her boys to McDonald’s… while ex Eddie Cibrian sizzles in Cabo with LeAnn Rimes ”

And this is the headlines that The Dailymail wrote for Leann today: “Who’s that girl! Make-up free LeAnn Rimes is almost unrecognisable as she steps out in scruffy workout gear”

It won’t be too long before GG/GC and then JJ will post those photos, unless of course Leann worked it out so that each one of her mouthpieces received different staged photo-ops from yesterday.

@Brave:

Hi SWEET! So this week your name is Brave/Braver!

Really? Because you don’t like us or Brandi, yet every single day you come here to read our comments and make comments about our posts and then you take to twitter to stalk Brandi’s twitter accounts. So if you don’t like someone and you tend to stay away why are we seeing 6 posts from you?

If you don’t chase them down ever cornet and avenue beating them down, then why are you making the very same comments about Betty that you made when your name was SWEET?

So all you just proved is that your words ring true about yourself, since once again you are making even more posts about us. We read it in your words. Pity you.

You don’t even get your own logic, seeing as how you are still posting and making comments after you stated how you tend to stay away if it’s someone you don’t like.

Why would Leann try to look like Brandi? BUSTED. You have made this very same comment using several different names. So why would you say that you tend to stay away from someone you don’t like when according to your own post you post here quite often. You don’t understand why Leann wants to look like Brandi?Two reasons. Either Eddie still has feelings for Brandi or Leann has feelings for Brandi.

How do you know that Eddie couldn’t stomach Brandi? Because that is what Leann told you to say. Eddie cheats on Leann and Leann even allows it, so then by your logic Eddie can’t stomach Leann. That is unless Lizzy and alcohol are present.

@Braver: The only fool is you because after you wrote that you tend to stay away from people you don’t like, you should have stopped posting, but you continue make even more posts. Adding the R at the end doesn’t change who you are we. Yes we know that you are sitting around, frothing at the mouth, waiting for Brandi pics…you are in love! Why are you even posting, did you forget what you wrote in post 111 about staying away from people you don’t like?

@Proud fan

How is it mean for people to make fun of Leann’s feet when you yourself make fun of Brandi’s legs all the time? Leann’s feet don’t normally look good. Oh wait, you are astroturfing again. So how come Lizzy’s feet arent’ swollen, she was on the same plane that Leann was on? Seriously, Leann doesn’t even take good care of her mouth or her hair, and you want us to believe that she takes care of her feet? Leann tweets photos of her and Eddie kissing and just because she does that it doesn’t mean that she has good hygiene. BUSTED. Proud fan and Brave are the same person. Leann does want to be Brand. Leann even copies Brandi’s tweets. If Leann dresses and poses like Brandi it is because she wants to be Brandi. No other woman in HW does this. Only Leann.

Don’t you that it’s odd that Leann feels that she has to compete with Brandi? If Leann is so content in her life with Eddie like she tweeted yesterday, she wouldn’t even be concerned about showing anyone that she can do it better. According to the public and even Eddie, Leann can’t do it better. Don’t forget what happened when TMZ asked who would you rather and Leann came out with 7% while Brandi had 93%. Didn’t the same thing happen when People magazine did a poll about how Leann copied a dress Brandi was wearing during he filming of RHOBH?

@Lesley:

Yep because everyone knows that when a couple in HW is photographed holding hands or engaging in pda it means that their relationship is solid. Just look at Demi Moore and Ashto and, Jesse J and Kat von D. They were photographed holding hands and engaging in pda proving the media wrong about their relationships…oh wait

If a 30 day stint in rehab cured Leann, why is she still doing the very same things?

1) Passive aggressive digs at Brandi by retweeting quotes:

This is what Leann retweeted from Khloe’s page( and if you remember correctly Leann told Leno that there isn’t any reality in reality shows and since Khloe is a reality tv star how can Leann now say that whatever comes out of KK mouth is TRUE) : “No 1 prospers in these actions. The parents are bitter&wonder y they can’t move on&find true happiness. Stop rehashing the past&look 4 peace”

Keep in mind that Leann that Leann is promoting a song that rehashes the past.

2) Damage control on her staged photo-op from yesterday:

“Had a peel on my face yesterday and hurts like hell today. Not pretty!!! Lol…ouch ”

3) Stalking people’s twitter accounts. Did you see the tweets she sent to one of the BBs?

4) Paying sites to play her music:

“The top artists on http://CMT.com this week are… @CarrieUnderwood, @TheTimMcGraw, @KidRock, @RascalFlatts and @LeAnnRimes.”

5) Remember what Marcel P, Leann’s assitant told Radaronline about how it’s Brandi who keeps up the trouble?

And look what Leann tweeted today: “@SophiaBushFan10 lol how about I keep it from them cause of my “no sugar household” BS all of it lol ”

“Think there’s enough sugar in our house?! ”

Now here’s the problem with Leann’s candy twitpic. Why is she tweeting this NOW, shouldn’t she have tweeted this when the incident happened? Strange how all that candy could build up when they were gone the majority of the time. So did Leann go out and buy all that candy yesterday during the errands for her GF party?

6) More passive aggresive digs at Brandi and RHOBH: ”

“@irishfern0302 Monday’s are way worse”

Based on Leann’s tweets, we know that this Monday was the worse for her.

7) taunting Brandi with her own kids:

” I’m so in love with all the boys in my life and there’s several, lucky woman…. 2il ones, my hubby, my dad, bonus dad & father in law :) ”

8) Setting up even more staged photo-ops. Be prepared for staged photos of Eddie and Leann leaving a gym.:

“Going to get my ass kicked ”

9) Trying to convince people that she has a career and that her gigolo loves spending time with her:

“@EAloverpants business meetings, gym, hubby & doggies :)”

Gwen's excuses @ 01/09/2013 at 3:14 pm

honk honk honk… I am the expert at fake user names.
squawk squawk squawk.. only I can use them.

@Gwen’s excuses:

Thanks for admitting that you are the one who has been using my name on PH to make posts! You are back again! Well I expected that considering that Leann is getting slammed on twitter for stalking the BB and trying to start trouble by posting the photo of the candy drawer and that tweet from KK!

honk honk honk…ANON continues to use all these different names and then boo hoo when he gets called out for using these fake user names. squawk squawk squawk…HE wants to use his fake these names in peace…how dare we call him out for using names like Proud fan and Brave/BraveR!

I am back! I am done with therapy. It didn’t work but..here I am! I have burns form the elctro shock but..oh well. Leann is worth itI have been excitedly searching google for Leann again today. I love all her new pics! PLease look at me Leann! Please talk to me! If you did, I wouldn’t have to do these insane things every day and Eamon would be a happy, albeit quite ugly man. Sean wouldn’t call me a crackhead and all would be good in my world if you would just LOVE ME LEANN!
Your Stan Forever, Gwen.

I am GWEEN with envy!

@Gwen Leann tweets all that nonsense because she must feel inadequate because she has nothing else going for her no career bought friends and needs validation for everything she does. Her retweeting Khloe K Odum tweet was for what purpose Khloe has no kids and in no position to give advice. I notice she does not pimp Lamar kids in public. Also Leann is back to tweeting her daily activities again. What happened to her SSC members.? After Brandi and Scheana exposing Eddie Leann should be embarrassed after all that taunting and flaunting she did as if she and Eddie had a this great love and are soul mates when in reality she just was another conquest that she pursued and had more to offer.

YES!!!! No more thumbs up/down buttons! Thank you JJ.

@Marco: Yes. It is a good thing.

Ed is so lucky to have met Leann. He was in a pretty stale marriage that he was being used in. ***** spent all the money on herself! Good for him.

@Eamon:

Says the poster who abused the voting system for an entire month! It’s not a good thing for you because it validates what we have been saying all along. You have been posting here for a very long time so you should know by now that after you abuse the voting system, JJ has to temp turn it off so that they can fix it. This is the same post you made when your name was ANON! So why are you using the name EAMON?

Ed is so lucky to have met Lizzy and Scheana. He was in a pretty stale marriage with Leann, that he was being used in. Leann, ***** spent all the money on herself! Good for him.

@Gween:

Wow, two posts in my name. Whatever could this be about? Whenever you make posts in my name it’s either because I reported you for using other people’s names to make posts or some media outlet is gearing up to release a negative article about Leann!

This is why ANON(aka EAMON) made posts in my name: Scheana gave Radaronline an exclusive interview in which she confirms what Life and Style wrote in Nov 2009( Life and Style: Eddie is cheating on LeAnn already!: Nov 4, 2009).

“Eddie Cibrian Accused Of Cheating On Brandi Glanville & LeAnn Rimes With The SAME Waitress!”
The stunning waitress who had an affair with Eddie Cibrian while he was married to Brandi Glanville has revealed that the hunky actor attempted to rekindle their romance soon after he began dating his current wife, LeAnn Rimes!

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Scheana Marie, 27, claims that the hunky star contacted her to met up for drinks soon after he split with Glanville in 2009.

PHOTOS: LeAnn Rimes Gives Bizarre Barefoot Performance

Eddie was already dating LeAnn at the time, but the Vanderpump Rules star says she had no idea he was already seeing someone else believing he was single and separated.

“As months go by, Eddie gets separated. He then contacts me to go out for drinks,” Scheana tells Radar.

“I believed he was separated, so I was happy to go out with him again. But shortly into trying to hang out with him I find out about LeAnn, and I felt like such an idiot!”
-Source Radaronline.

Why is JUST JARED removing comments when they still haven’t removed the comments that ANON made in my name? Here is the comment that was orginally 151, which EAMOM(aka ANON) had removed. It was silly of you to remove this comment when posts 144 and 145 are present. When will ANON learn his lesson? Whatever you have removed, is just going to get reposted. Since you don’t have your votes, you are on DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

The repost of comment 151.

Leann said, “I am GWEEN with envy! I am back! I am done with therapy. It didn’t work but..here I am! I have burns form the elctro shock but..oh well. Brandi is worth itI have been excitedly searching google for Brandi again today. I love all her new pics! PLease look at me Brandi! Please talk to me! If you did, I wouldn’t have to do these insane things every day and Eddie would be a happy, albeit quite ugly man. My stepkids wouldn’t call me a crackhead and all would be good in my world if you would just LOVE ME BRANDI! Your Stan Forever, Leann, opps I mean “Eamon”.

What is opps??

@Eamon:

Other People’s Possessions. For instance our names and how you hijack them and use to make posts here and on PH!

putyourshoesbackon @ 01/12/2013 at 1:27 pm

Just when I though she couldn’t get any grosser, I’m subjected to her fug feet, complete with overgrown toenails and chipped polish. Is Eddie’s spending cutting into her pedicure money? Not cute LeAnn.