Jensen Ackles & Wife Danneel Expecting First Child!

Jensen Ackles & Wife Danneel Expecting First Child!

Jensen Ackles and his wife Danneel are expecting their first child, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 34-year-old Supernatural actor and the 33-year-old Retired at 35 actress tied the knot back in 2010 in his hometown of Dallas, Texas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jensen Ackles

Jensen and Danneel are expected to walk the red carpet at this Wednesday’s People’s Choice Awards, where she will show off her baby bump. Jensen is scheduled to present an award at the event. Make sure to check back that evening for the pics!

The news was first reported by People.

Congratulations to the happy couple on this exciting news!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Wow! Jensen is a super nice guy, congrats!

ohhhh congratsss!! What a great news and also Jared’s son and Jensen’s child are gonna be friend WOHOOOAA :)

Is she Rachel from One Tree Hill?

OMG SO HAPPY!

In my dreams…he is the father of my kids!! lol j/k
Congratulations to the happy couple!

Aww! Yay! So happy for them! Jensen seems like a great guy. Now his & Jared Padelecki’s kid can grow up together!

i don´t like her…but…cograts anyway.

Helly Grace @ 01/07/2013 at 6:57 pm

FINNALLY.

IT’S ABOUT TIME. <333

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 6:58 pm

The results on Google go past page 40!!!! It is really true!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM CRYINGGGG I’m so happy for them!!!! whdnesdeiwshdyimenhdywezgd

SimplementMoi @ 01/07/2013 at 7:05 pm

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Thomas and their kid are gonna be best buddies.

going to be a pretty baby! she’s gorgeous and so he is. congrats!

My Husband, lol, i’m so proud of him, congrants to them, she’s good girl.

wish it was me @ 01/07/2013 at 7:15 pm

today has been a bad day for my fantasies
congrats though..#wishitwasmeinstead

#dontweall lol

This B*tch!!!!!

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 7:18 pm

This link tell you how Asians hide their mind reading abilities, and therefor why no one has found out! Until recently!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!

Oh! Congratulations to them! I’m so excited! First Jared/Gen and now Jensen/Danneel. It’s going to be a beautiful child.

Awww! I remember him from Smallville (like if you do too)! Congrats to him and his wife. That’s going to be such a cute baby :)

yeah this is going to be a really really attractive kid! congrats to them! they’re a super cute couple and they’re not annoying or in anyone’s face at all! yayyyyy! so much happier to hear about this than kate middleton or kim kardash!
congrats!

I wish I was her! I know they’re going to have goodlooking kids and Jared and Jensen kid will be playing supernatural if he’s a boy.

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 7:41 pm

This link tells you how Asians hide their mind reading abilities, and therefor why nobody has found out that Asians can read minds, until recently!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!

britney spears @ 01/07/2013 at 7:42 pm

this girl will get more hate now .. the supernatural fandom is insane!

omg this means that their baby and Jareds son can be best friends while growing up omfg….. the thought of this makes me so happy

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All