Jensen Ackles & Wife Danneel Expecting First Child!

Jensen Ackles & Wife Danneel Expecting First Child!

Jensen Ackles and his wife Danneel are expecting their first child, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 34-year-old Supernatural actor and the 33-year-old Retired at 35 actress tied the knot back in 2010 in his hometown of Dallas, Texas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jensen Ackles

Jensen and Danneel are expected to walk the red carpet at this Wednesday’s People’s Choice Awards, where she will show off her baby bump. Jensen is scheduled to present an award at the event. Make sure to check back that evening for the pics!

The news was first reported by People.

Congratulations to the happy couple on this exciting news!

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Wow! Jensen is a super nice guy, congrats!

ohhhh congratsss!! What a great news and also Jared’s son and Jensen’s child are gonna be friend WOHOOOAA :)

Is she Rachel from One Tree Hill?

OMG SO HAPPY!

In my dreams…he is the father of my kids!! lol j/k
Congratulations to the happy couple!

Aww! Yay! So happy for them! Jensen seems like a great guy. Now his & Jared Padelecki’s kid can grow up together!

i don´t like her…but…cograts anyway.

Helly Grace @ 01/07/2013 at 6:57 pm

FINNALLY.

IT’S ABOUT TIME. <333

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 6:58 pm

The results on Google go past page 40!!!! It is really true!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM CRYINGGGG I’m so happy for them!!!! whdnesdeiwshdyimenhdywezgd

SimplementMoi @ 01/07/2013 at 7:05 pm

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Thomas and their kid are gonna be best buddies.

going to be a pretty baby! she’s gorgeous and so he is. congrats!

My Husband, lol, i’m so proud of him, congrants to them, she’s good girl.

wish it was me @ 01/07/2013 at 7:15 pm

today has been a bad day for my fantasies
congrats though..#wishitwasmeinstead

#dontweall lol

This B*tch!!!!!

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 7:18 pm

This link tell you how Asians hide their mind reading abilities, and therefor why no one has found out! Until recently!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!

Oh! Congratulations to them! I’m so excited! First Jared/Gen and now Jensen/Danneel. It’s going to be a beautiful child.

Awww! I remember him from Smallville (like if you do too)! Congrats to him and his wife. That’s going to be such a cute baby :)

yeah this is going to be a really really attractive kid! congrats to them! they’re a super cute couple and they’re not annoying or in anyone’s face at all! yayyyyy! so much happier to hear about this than kate middleton or kim kardash!
congrats!

I wish I was her! I know they’re going to have goodlooking kids and Jared and Jensen kid will be playing supernatural if he’s a boy.

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/07/2013 at 7:41 pm

This link tells you how Asians hide their mind reading abilities, and therefor why nobody has found out that Asians can read minds, until recently!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!

britney spears @ 01/07/2013 at 7:42 pm

this girl will get more hate now .. the supernatural fandom is insane!

omg this means that their baby and Jareds son can be best friends while growing up omfg….. the thought of this makes me so happy

Aww congrats to them. Their baby is going to be seriously cute.

Lovely! Congrats to the lucky couple!

Congratulations, Jensen. Always love you!!!!!

First time I’ve seen his wife. She looks really down to earth type. I’m impressed by Jensen Ackles. Thought he’d be really superficial and choose a Vic Secrets model.

Congratulations to the both of them!! =D

They are going to have one helluva gorgeous kid.

Omg!!!Congratulations Jensen and Danneel ! :D

those fan girls on tumblr are effing weird, they had been asking her to get pregnant for a while -_-

anyway, congrats but fangirls need to calm themselves – this includes the good and bad.

So happy for them both and so thrilled humanity will have his genes to play with forever now!

Congratulations! Jensen and Danneel

I love them! Jensen is a great person! Both are. I’m he’s fan forever!!!

Congratulations Jensen and Danneel.

She finally gets her child support!

BELZZZZZZZZZY @ 01/08/2013 at 1:10 am

Rachel and Dean..I knew it would happen :L

I guess making a baby when your carrier is going down the drain is the official trend for 2013…

mrs. robinson @ 01/08/2013 at 1:53 am

Best wishes for Baby Ackles and parents!

@oh.:

So true. The wife part of this couple can’t find a decent job, so I guess getting pregnant is what women do when they can’t get jobs. Paycheck for the next 18 years.

Finally!!!was expecting it sooner!!!

BELZZZZZZZZZY @ 01/08/2013 at 4:57 am

@LOL: Do you even know who Daneel is and what she’s been in?

Did they use a turkey baster?

I adore Jensen and I am so happy for these two, I feel so bad for Danneel and all the hate she got over the years just for being with Jensen. Congrats to the both of them, they are such a gorgeous couple and their babies will be even more gorgeous! xo

platypusperry @ 01/08/2013 at 9:45 am

if you listen closely you can hear the sound of my heart breaking

anyway, congratulations!

Happy for them but I hope Genevive and Daneel will do the right thing and give J2 full custody when they get married..

connorkenbays @ 01/08/2013 at 12:08 pm

I can imagine him singing his child ‘ smoke on the water ‘

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@BELZZZZZZZZZY:

You do? Please list her claim to fame other than being married to a c-minus list actor?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

@ Lips
OMG!Wake up, this is the real world. Jensen and Jared couple only in your fanfiction. They fre not couple! Jensen loves Danneel!

How many haters and fools among fans Supernatural. People do not confuse fantasy and reality. Jensen loves his wife, he is not gay and he and Jared not a romantic couple, not a couple.

@NJV: In mine and everyone elses fan fiction, and in a million youtube videos..

@Ler: they do pretend to be sometimes.

Is Jensen going to end up taking care of the kid, like he ended up taking care of one of Danneel’s dogs?

Congratulations to them! Maybe this will quiet some of their crazier Supernatural fans.

@ Lips
These millions of videos – this fan video. In which are mounted, is manipulation. You know millions of videos where Cas and Dean, and Dean and Sam are lovers.? So mnogte argue that this canon. Real video of “love” J’s just not there fans manipulation, editing, and gag-real, fan servis. Why would someone pretend& People love their wives. Accept it, you like it or not.

@Lips:
LOL! Danneel is his wife *like it or not*, she obviously makes him happy *he married her*, so respect that And her. We are ECSTATIC over this wonderful news! !Wake up, this is the real world! Jensen love Dannel!

wait…I thought he was gay????

@Cass
LOL! You are funny! ha! You are wrong, your fantasies do not match reality!

Cass
Obviously not. Wrong!

Cool, congrats to them both! Hope he wins People’s Coice as well. I love Jensen and Danneel!

Not a fan of her, but congrats to him. If it’s a boy I hope it gets his looks. :)

I hate Danneel!

terry christensen @ 01/14/2013 at 7:40 pm

Yes i do not know Danneel but something smug about her like now she,s pregnant with the sexiest guy on earth she,s thinking ha got ya all you ******* out there!! Lets face it women all over have babies she’s not special and it,s NOT certain the baby will be beautiful cause the parents are!!??? He maybe lost alot of fans now that would be stupid i never liked her anyway

Just Jared Jr
  1. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
  2. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
  3. Joe Jonas Goes Hawaiian at The Grove!
    Joe Jonas flaunts some sexy chest hair while heading back to his car after stopping by The Grove on...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »