Kim Kardashian: Pregnant Bikini Coverup at Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian: Pregnant Bikini Coverup at Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian covers up her pregnant bikini body while walking to a photo shoot along the beach on Sunday (January 6) in Miami, Fla.

The 32-year-old reality star later showed some skin in a cut-out dress while out for dinner.

“This pap fell asleep on the job missed my whole Miami Beach photo shoot!!! #LuckyMe #UnluckyHim,” Kim tweeted later in the day along with a picture of the sleeping photographer.

Kim and her boyfriend Kanye West have reportedly turned down a $3 million deal for the first pictures of their child, according to TMZ.

15+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian covering up on the beach…

kim kardashian pregnant bikini cover up at miami photo shoot 01
kim kardashian pregnant bikini cover up at miami photo shoot 17

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Robsten_Fan @ 01/07/2013 at 11:54 am

Do we REALLY need to see her pics everyday?! Gosh… 0.0

Saline Dijon @ 01/07/2013 at 11:57 am

Soulless and vapid. A sad, sad woman who needs attention to survive. I feel sorry for the baby (if she is in fact pregnant). The good thing is that she wil eventually go away. People like her don’t last in the limelight forever. I hope when she is old and reflects on her life she realizes what a sad suprficial existence she led. Sad.

WHY on earth would she do a bikini photoshoot while she’s pregnant?

Kortnej&Kloi @ 01/07/2013 at 11:58 am

How do you call woman who is married and preggo but her husband is not the father of the child? SL@T.

She’ll look worse than Jess Simp, big fatso

I second that, Robsten_Fan! You know, it would be easier to like this wench if everything about her wasn’t about money. But I guess if you really don’t have talent or a legit career you have to make as much $$ now because we all know it’s not going to last much longer.

Oh oh Kim. You can’t do botox when you’re pregnant. Look at those frown lines. hahahahahahahahaha. btw, you’re going to be a mother. Meaning, you have to put the kid first. So do it, stop trying to make money off the kid.

Saline Dijon @ 01/07/2013 at 12:06 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me if she got pregnant simply to make more money by selling the baby pics to the tabloids. She is truly a sad excuse for a human being. Everything, and I mean, everything she does is fueled by the need for money and attention. She should be studied in a lab.

Extra Garlic Butter @ 01/07/2013 at 12:23 pm

She’d be more attractive if she wasn’t so overexposed.

She looks like a gorilla! Jared, you must stop posting the pics of this famewhore. Another post about her, I will stop visiting this site!

I’m sure they’re just waiting for a bigger paycheck…

@Jennay:

SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAY blood @ 01/07/2013 at 1:02 pm

LOL. She looks like a female ape-monkey. Ha, ha, ha.

limit 30 characters @ 01/07/2013 at 1:18 pm

FAT HAIRY PIG.

Wow, in 4-5 months she’ll become twice as Jessica simpson at the end of her pregnancy..

Is Kim pregnant? I’m not very sure reading all the headlines of the articles Jared wrote about her recently, he should mention her pregnancy more if it’s the case, you know, in case someone didn’t have the memo…

Seriously do people REALLY need to make horrible comments about this woman EVERYDAY? Seriously it doesn’t matter if you like her or not, saying horrible things about her (really, some of these are disgusting) is just feeding the attention. You don’t have to look at her. You can move on to the next article. Sure, she’s done some hideous things, and made herself look completely silly, but really she’s only human. Do I like her? Not really. But I don’t have to comment on EVERYTHING about her because I don’t like her. I just move on to the next article.

and yet you find the need to comment about other people commenting. that seems just as odd…

if you don’t like her that much, why did you bother with the comments?

@@Gose2: Maybe before you try to contradict someone, you should try to learn how to use the reply button. Just saying.

disgusting *****

Aranka Paul @ 01/07/2013 at 5:04 pm

I think the reasons we are all being extra critical of this woman are :

1. She has no obvious talents (she can’t act, sing, sculpt, paint, compose a song etc…..
2. Why is she getting all the attention – they are plenty of very talented and beautiful women (who by the way have accomplished a lot in life) that are being ignored or not bothered with.
3. She is an airhead – I have never heard one profound thoutht out of her mouth.
4. I have seen pictures of her without all that makeup, and while not gorgeous, she looks much more real and holsome.
5. Bikini body, are you kidding me………. In Europe she would be considered fat (moderately fat, not obese), and I trust not too many European men would turn their heads to look at her (oh, probably her boobs and that’s it).
6. I haven’t seen her being celebrated in Sweden, Norway, France, Austria, Denmark……..why?. Northern Europeans would not consider her look particularly appealing.
7. She is an opportunist and most narcistic person in the universe.
8, The woman has no taste and she and her sisters have their own clothing line ……..again, are you kidding me. Again, I don’t see any fancy stores carrying their line (Sears and the New York street vendors).
9. Lastly, everything about this creature screams cheep, chizzy and trashy.
There is one thing that she has and no one else does (reason for her immense success) HER OPPORTUNISTIC, CUNNING AND VULGAR BEYOND WORDS MOTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Aranka Paul @ 01/07/2013 at 5:05 pm

I think the reasons we are all being extra critical of this woman are :

7. She is an opportunist and most narcistic person in the universe.
9. Lastly, everything about this creature screams cheep, chizzy and trashy.

Aranka Paul @ 01/07/2013 at 5:05 pm

I think the reasons we are all being extra critical of this woman are :

7. She is an opportunist and most narcistic person in the universe.
9. Lastly, everything about this creature screams cheep, chizzy and trashy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All