Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Celine Shoppers!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Celine Shoppers!

Pregnant Kim Kardashian and her beau Kanye West leave Celine after doing some shopping on Tuesday (January 8) in Paris, France.

The 32-year-old reality television personality and her beau kept low profiles as they headed down the quiet street.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

The day before, Kanye tweeted the word “FAM,” along with a picture of himself and Kim along with Jay-Z and Beyonce. Check it out!

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West leaving Celine after doing some shopping…

kim kardashian kanye west celine shoppers 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

oh no Kanye is trying to associate Kimye to Jayonce. Sorry K, but Beyonce is not a fameho as Kimberly.

Have you heard of any sex tape of her? Not big fan of Beyonce but she deserves a lot of respect. She dated, got engaged, got married then had a baby. Call me unfashion but it is how things must be.

I can’t wait for Kim’s baby to born!
I bet it’s going to be a girl, and she will look EXACTLY like Kanye! LMAO!

Seriously?! @ 01/08/2013 at 4:10 pm

Is she now trying to copy Victoria Beckham’s look by putting her hand in her pocket??? That is very Victoria, not Kim. Please woman, you need some personality.

Seriously?! @ 01/08/2013 at 4:15 pm

Again, trying to be classy as Victoria Beckham! OMG, please!

Ugh, we have to deal with this for the next 7 months. Do people seriously need to be updated every single day about her pregnancy?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Mooooooooooooo.

LooseLipz @ 01/08/2013 at 4:41 pm

Because Kim and Kanye need more things, more clothes, more ate tion.
By the way, I don’t even think Kim is in love with this guy…she’s just happy that she found another rich sucker who actually likes her. It’s all about money and fame for Kim.

Mackenzie @ 01/08/2013 at 4:45 pm

Kim sent some of her clothes to Kate Middleton & Kate returned them to her. The royals have class. They don’t wear trash.

@Mackenzie:Kim never sent clothes to Kate, that’s ridiculous.

@Lynne: Don’t click the story and reply, it that simple!

Cute couple. They have grown on me.

Who announces a pregnancy when they are not even at the end of the first trimester ? (Apart from Kate M. and William who obviously can because their baby will inevitably be the nation’s baby) They can’t even keep something that personal and important for themselves for at least 3 months when you know there are no issues with the baby ! This speaks volumes to me ! FAMEWHORES !

Oh and Imma need for this **** to stop linking BEYONCE to this trash bag !

What the heck happened to Kanye, when he first emerged on the scene he seemed reasonably intelligent and anti-celebrity. Now look at him, lap dog to that fame-wh*ring wh*re.

katherine @ 01/08/2013 at 6:16 pm

kim should slow down and enjoy her pregnancy—not very healthy for the fetus travelling on an airplane

Can’t believe Beyonce is friends with Kim..ugh

@katherine: You must realise – she doesn’t really care about the baby – it’s all about her. That’s all that matters….. to her….

@Lana: I don’t think they are ‘friends’ as such. Could be wrong – but I believe Beyonce tolerates Kim because of Kanye’s friendship with her and JayZ. You never see Beyonce ‘hanging out’ with Kim.

I’m not the biggest fan of Kanye and Kim but I do think they really love each other and make a good couple. Babies are a blessings and I wish them all of GOD’s blessings.

Aranka Paul @ 01/09/2013 at 10:15 am

Tracy, Tracy……….they are a lot of pregnant women out there who can’t wait to give birth to their little mirracle and shower him/her with love and kisses…………….not this woman. I am not suggesting that she won’t care for the child, but she will put herself out as number one priority no matter what happens. It is always about her, her money and her fame. Her pregnancy is an excellent excuse to stay relevant and for the paps to follow her every move. I believe that every move in her life is well calculated and thought after. No spontenaity, no originality………………which goes without saying no class, no dignity, no shame, no morals etc…. I had just read in TMZ that Kim K doesn’t want Kris Humphreys near her when she gives birth. Why in the name of Lord would he want to be near her. This is how delusional she is, to what degree she believes that everyone is smitten with her. I bet you he can’t stand the site of her…..I am glad that he is dragging this stupid divorce, let her see that she can’t always get what she wants, let her see they are people out there who are willing to pay back for the humiliation she had caused. She did ultimately made fool of him and I am not surprised that his ego was bruised and that he wants revenge (if anything to keep her in negative press for a while)

Aranka Paul @ 01/09/2013 at 12:06 pm

Oh, by the way, do you see any folks around them in Paris?. This goes to show you that in Paris (world’s meca of fashion and beauty) nobody cares for this short, stubby, fat woman.

I think Taylor Swift just won the race for the biggest s*lut. Sorry, Taylor, if even Kim doesn’t reach you, you’re seriously screwed.