Vanessa Hudgens: Studio City Hike with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens: Studio City Hike with Stella!

Vanessa Hudgens dons cute tribal patterned pants while bonding with her sister Stella and a gal pal on Tuesday (January 8) in Studio City, Calif.

Later in the day, the 24-year-old actress and her sister were seen having a fun time hiking together.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

In case you missed it, have a look at Vanessa rocking a bikini on the newly released poster of her upcoming film Spring Breakers.

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens heading out for a hike with Stella in Studio City…

vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 01
vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 20
vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 21
vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 22
vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 23
vanessa hudgens studio city hike with stella 24

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 5:17 pm

She’s on a hike with stella, so? Is this pap worthy?

those pants gurl! hahaha love her

Hudgens spammer is here @ 01/08/2013 at 5:18 pm

here we go!

she looks really pretty here.

Gorgeous is the favortite word @ 01/08/2013 at 5:19 pm

How is this gorgeous?

The hudgens sole spammer @ 01/08/2013 at 5:19 pm

just cracks me up

a natural beauty! just look at that face

Fill page one with "gorgeous" @ 01/08/2013 at 5:21 pm

Where is your downvoter team hudgens?

looooooooooooove her smile!!!
and look at this picture

Either skin tight or crazy baggy clothes. What is up with that?

awweee love her

she has a great body! yummy

she looks gorgeous! her smile is so precious

ohhhhh the hudgens sis <3

You will not own page one today! LMAO

Who the hell is Vanessa Hudgens?

who´s the other girl??
btw, i saw a twitpic with a fan boy! oh lala her tummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ♥

she is flawless

Is this actress supposed to be famous or something?

LOVE YOU VANESSA @ 01/08/2013 at 5:26 pm

SO GORGEOUS

LOVE YOU VANESSA @ 01/08/2013 at 5:26 pm

@Marcus:
WELLL YOU ARE HERE, SO YOU CARE ABOUT HER?? DONT YOU?

LOVE YOU VANESSA @ 01/08/2013 at 5:28 pm

@jake:
CANT YOU READ, SHE HAS BEEN ON JUST JARED SINCE 2005, IN FACT JJJR WAS JUST FOR HER AND ZAC EFRON.

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 5:29 pm

You know, i just happened to be here the SECOND that post was published, and i cant believe how quickly the comments came. One of her fans was ready. I type fast, but i wasn’t fast enough to keep up. LOL

so the psycho fan / hater is here… lmao he is just stupiiiid now! hahaha kinda love how everyone just ingnore him now! hahahha
AND Vanessa is GORGEOUS

Keep leaving positive comments. It drives the haters mad. They can’t stand so much positivity.

She is a self hater who would never date a Filipino boy not even a part Filipino boy. Filipinos think whites are better.

SHE IS FLAWLESS @ 01/08/2013 at 5:33 pm

A NATURAL BEAUTY, NOT PLASTIC SURGERY OR MAKEUP

Jamies’ tweet to Vanessa!! So cute

Unfortunately, Filipino females worship the Filipino female who has European father or mother.

She looks cute. I can’t wait to see the videos from te press junket yesterday :)

She is gorgeous!

@Nightwish: You “just happened” to be here, dude? You LIVE here. You must not work, cause no business would appreciate or tolerate the amount of time you spend on this site.

Vanessa is looking very cute! Love the LuLulemon jacket. Have one myself. The fan pic while hiking is great too. Thanks to whomever shared!

She is so cute here….even to @Nightwish I think;) Can’t wait for the Spring Breakers trailer and promo.

does anyone else think that the newly released poster doesn’t quite live up to expectations ? it;s inverted .who the hell made it that way ? the original one was much better

@Pinoy: How stupid is that, yea she has Filipino but that doesn’t mean she hates them, she was born in the United States so common sense tells you that her choice of men would be caucasian being she was brought up in America. Stop with the hate comments already, it only makes the flips look more stupid. It’s her choice of men that she dates so what’s the
big deal. That goes to all the hater’s that constantly come on her posts, it’s okay if you can’t forget her mistakes but must you keep dragging it out of the files whenever she has a posts. Man up to adulthood and move on! She’ll have to live with that mistake the rest of her life she doesn’t need people that don’t know her dragging her through the mud!
No one on here knows her personally so stop with disecting her life you fools!!!! You don’t like her, don’t read, move the hell on!.

Thanks for the fan picture, she looks great. Can’t wait for the promotions to begin.

Fake upvotes here! @ 01/08/2013 at 9:02 pm

The downvoter has arrived. A hudgens post has to be the stupidest activity to be seen on this entire website

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 9:05 pm

@Chelles: She looks completely italian lately. Dont know if thats good or bad. As far as Italianmom is concerned, “is good thing”. lulz

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 9:11 pm

@maria: Not even. I spend a collective 30 min of time on these pudgie posts. Im a very busy guy. Not like you. Who know, maybe YOU are the page one spammer.

this is just TO.MUCH.

“Jamie Chung ‏@jamiechung1
@vanessahudgens love love love! That’s is all.”

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 9:19 pm

I’ll say this – Vanessa’s friend in that one pic has a pretty decent looking big and round ass-. Whoa.

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nightwish @ 01/08/2013 at 9:25 pm

@lizzzie: PFFFT… Like Jamie Chung is all that.. LOL

Fearless4Efron @ 01/08/2013 at 9:32 pm

Vanessa doesn’t really care about Zac anymore honestly…IDK why she has to stick with her dumbass BF over Zac
Vanessa has more candids with Austin for 2 years than Zac with 5 years. #NoSurprise

Haters Suck! @ 01/08/2013 at 9:44 pm

@fearless4efron
“Vanessa doesn’t really care about zac anymore.” NO $HIT!! I don’t know but maybe that has something to do with the fact they’ve been broken up for over 2 years now. That kind of thing does tend to happen.

she is so cute, and her smile is freakin’ flawless!

How in the world does her dating a white guy make her a “self hater.” She lives in America, not the Phillipines. It would be extremely hard for her to find a Philipino boy to date, and if she did who’s to say she would have chemistry with him? Besides, she’s a mix of races. Is she a self hater for not dating a hispanic? Native american? And what you’re saying is you have a problem with her being in an interracial relationship. Which is racist.

@Fearless4Efron:
do you realize they are not together since 2010? lol you are so dumb, of course she doesnt care about him, we dont care about him, because He is no one, n Vanessa´s life anymore. he is just her ex, (and Vanessa is just his ex).

PS: I don’t think her leggings are flattering at all. I have her jacket in grey though!

@56, now doesn’t that tell you something. She’s got more in common with Austin than she ever did with Efron. Love how she’s looking of late. You know I’m glad she did not take drastic measures to lose the weight but did it gradually at her own pace.

Ironic, that Nightwish is the first poster here. He’s the one who accuses us of being on her threads 24/7. Maria is right about him. He doesn’t Practise what he preaches and is a mass of contradictions like the other 2 stooges.

@Bohji you can’t even spell practice right.. And you’re calling us “stooges.”

@Nightwish: Va bene. Ciao.

@BOHJI: It was happenstance. I got online and bing, there the post was at the top with zero comments. What do you want from me? Go back and study more pamphlets from that very exotic religious sect you’re now involved with, or take a nap.

@ A, hell you’re a fine one to talk, yours is American English. You forget English originated in Britain. Practice is a noun, Practise is a verb. Go figure. Same goes for advice and advise. Know the difference,

@Nightwish, my wish is for you to disappear from Vanessa’s threads for ever, to get a life, live the outdoors, get a girl friend or even friends who will occupy your time. You are too young to be here 24/7. At least us oldies have lived a good part of our lives doing things that you have yet to do and some like me do not have to work for a living. But you don’t find me here every waking hour of my life do you?

@Bohji well in America “practise” is not a word.

And don’t tell Nightwish he’s too young to be here. He could say you’re too old to be here worshiping and idolizing a High School Musical star.

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 10:39 pm

Howzit hanging people! Talk about the longest absence from the boards, I loved it. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and a fantastic New Years. It’s always nice to see a Vanessa picture, much to the dislike of many lol Though I much prefer her ‘pretty’ self to her ‘just got out of bed’ look. Still nice none the less.

Whoah! Missed ya MoreThanWords. How’s it going? Graduated yet? Gotta run, have errands to do. Catch ya later.

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 10:47 pm

@BOHJI: Thanks! Many things have happened, some good some not so good. Graduated already, ages ago, doing extra papers in summer school, and yeah. Nice to see the banter is alive and well lol

I got nine thumbs up on jj! What’s happening??!! Lol.

Hello Patent !!! such a long time it’s been . what happened to you gal ? is everything alright .i’ve been thinking og you even day before yesterday . i was kind of getting worried .i was thinking may be Sandy had affected you .you didn’t com after that much , right ?

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:18 pm

@BO: Hey BO!!! Yah it has been a very long time indeed. I had some things happen, but they are working themselves out, which is a positive. I was actually thinking about the boards yesterday, hoping the verbal judo had somewhat subsided for the holidays, but it looks as though that was wishful thinking on my part lol And yes, we had to do some major fund raising for a cyclone that hit the Pacific Islands, notably Samoa. My nanas family are from American Samoa, so they were affected also. We managed to raise a considerable amount of money and perishable goods to aid in relief, so I was very busy over the holidays. At the same time, and even now, I am preparing for a comp so I’ve been living at the gym. Thank you for your concern Bo :)

How was your Christmas and New Years? Do you celebrate it as us Westerners do?

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:20 pm

@A: Ignore the thumb thingy, it means very little actually and the action itself is redundant. No post gets deleted or reported with the thumb feature. I seldom use it.

she looks amazing when there s no makeup on her face!

@MoreThanWords:
welcome back
our lovely Nightwish said you were the “loser” thumbing his comments down, ha!

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:33 pm

lol I don’t use thumb feature, why would anyone use it? It’s not a reporting device of any sort. It’s use is null. As for nightwish, well, he doesn’t know me at all lol

No .Patent .we don’t celebrate either as you do .we celebrate new year in April .and I don’t celebrate Xmas .so how was yours ? is the new year good for you ? hoping to apply for a job or anything ? ? ?

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:39 pm

@BO: In April? That’s Wonderful! My Christmas was very busy, and still is. I think today is the first day I’ve had off in terms of fund raising and training. I’m not job hunting at the moment BO, I have much more to learn before I introduce my accident prone self to some poor unsuspecting employer lol

What’s your email addy?

yeah Patent .it’s on April 14th this year .in leap years it’s on April 13th . what we call new year is actually the transition of god sun from pisces to aquarius ,you know , we are sun worshippers .sorta !lol

seems like you’ve been really busy fundraising .it’s for a good cause , so worth the trouble

are you asking my email or someone else’s ?i don’t unerstand

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:54 pm

@BO: Yup, we are in the age of Aquarius. Any form of fundraising is done with a good cause at heart. Our church did an amazing job. Oh yeah, and I got baptised on Dec 22, so I’m back at church and fully loving it. It’s taken me years to find the right one, so I’m gunna roll with it till I cark it.

I was asking for your email to stay in touch. Don’t worry, I’m not a stalker or anything, but you were one of a few people on here that I thought of often. No worries if you don’t want to pass it on, just thought I’d put it out there because I don’t think I’ll be on here as much as I used to. My great aunt seems to think the internets sole purpose is to rot our brains hahahaha perhaps there is some truth to it!

@morethanwords I agree the thumbing feature is a lame one, but comments DO get buried after enough thumbs down. I wish that didn’t happen. I have to click to read BO and nightwish hahah.

MoreThanWords @ 01/08/2013 at 11:56 pm

@A: I know, and note I was thumbed down for responding to you lol Oh well :)

Patent , my twitter is @Sihinasithannee . DM me .i’ll tell you the e mail .there;s a specific adress i have created for mailing with b,utt and guilty (A) .we can use that one .

oh and if clicking on the comments burred under thumbs bothers you two , come via phonefavs .there u don’t have to click , all commenta are readily visible .or else you can come via mobile version .but you can’t comment with that

@ol:
sexaaayyyyyyyyy

@BOHJI: “@Nightwish, my wish is for you to disappear from Vanessa’s threads for ever, to get a life”..
I hear your heart deny your words.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 1:05 am

@A: Know what’s funny? One minute they’re reveling in my -25 downvotes and rubbing it in, the next minute field marshall morethanwords is saying that they don’t matter.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 1:17 am

Hello Bohji, i am in and out here with no nonsense. Kind of like hatersuck in the sack. Wait, i’m not sure if he’s still a virgin or not.

hey Patent , i forgot to ask .do you have twitter ?

MoreThanWords @ 01/09/2013 at 2:43 am

@BO: Hey BO, yup I have twitter, although I very rarely use it. But I will contact you via twitter :)

@Nightwish: You can call me Field Marshall or anything else you wish, it doesn’t bother me. I’ve lost one too many a friend these holidays to worry about someone who chooses to belittle me for no reason. Hope you are enjoying your holidays.

MoreThanWords @ 01/09/2013 at 2:46 am

@Nightwish: I haven’t been on these threads for so long, so I fail to see what your issue is with me. Nor have I ever made any comment regarding the thumbs up icon, regarding your posts *sigh*

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 3:20 am

@MoreThanWords: Welcome back. Haven’t the others told you how much i’ve asked about you, and how i was wondering how you’re doing?

MoreThanWords @ 01/09/2013 at 3:26 am

@Nightwish: Only that I’ve been called a loser by you for apparently thumbing down your comments.

@MoreThanWords: So sorry to hear you’ve been through some tough times. Posting here is actually a “getaway” for me from everyday life, so I hope our banter can help you forget about those things for a few. Welcome back.

vancrazed @ 01/09/2013 at 8:36 am

kinda love these and how happy and pleasant she is. the paps are the least of her concerns and she’s just doing her thing. While her X is up in NYC pimping himself out to the paps. His team has done a good job making sure everyone knows where he is at all times. Seems like..he’s gone back to his old ways.

Gorgeous. I love her.

she is adorable

@vancrazed you guys don’t want to talk about Zac here but you bring him up all the time. You guys say it’s insane to imply that Vanessa would ever call the paps but whenever Zac, who is the bigger and more relevant star of the two, is snapped with pictures, then it IS because of his PR team. Stupid.

Atleast we don’t get pap pics of Zac on a daily basis going shopping , having lunch , going to yoga , visiting his parents house , going in and out of his. own house , walking down the sidewalk or smooching with some irrelavant gal in a corner of a park or inside a car and etc. The candids we got of him is pics of him at the set of his movie. They were filming a movie. Not like he was going about his day and paps got pics of him. Just like when Pudge was filming SB and we got daily pics of them at the set

@.:
“going shopping , having lunch , going to yoga , visiting his parents house , going in and out of his. own house , walking down the sidewalk or smooching with some irrelavant gal in a corner of a park or inside a car and etc.”

hey A! this one is talking about Ashley!! you should go to spam a Zef post! lol

Spring Breakers will hit New York and Los Angeles theaters on March 22.

@me nope, she’s talking about Vanessa. And I’m not going to spam a Zac post, because one, I love Zac, and two, his fans aren’t whacked out psychos.

@.: The paps don’t chase him down because if you look at his posts he gets about 30 comments tops. Vanessa goes to the nail salon and she gets 300 comments. Funny thing is Zac’s fans have the time to come here to Vanessa’s posting but can’t take the time to post on his.

@xoxox you are the epitome of stupid. You might have just beat Haters Suck out for dumbest Hudge Pudge fan there is. You think COMMENTS on a stupid gossip site are a valid indicator of someone’s celebrity status, fanbase, and popularity? Nope. Not even. Pudgens gets this many comments BECAUSE of us “haters.” Your pals come around for page after page just to debate with us. And Jared posts a new useless “salon” pic of Hudgie Pudgie every day just because he’s got a weirdo infatuation with her. Zac is a top celeb on this site without the site’s owner pushing and marketing him and without all of the COMMENTS Vanessa gets.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one of those responsible for the first page spam of “VANESSA!!!! Why so gorgeous baby?” comments. Because you think comments actually mean anything. Newsflash, they won’t help her get work, and they certainly won’t win her any new fans. But if that’s what it takes to make the fans she already has feel more secure in her fame, by all means.

@lizzzie:
yay! her outfit looks like the one she was wearing at the if u seek amy video with Harmony!

@A: Wow, you are so angry babe. Take a Xanax and sit the f%^k down.

@xoxox yup that is why your little miss Pudgens got the 6th place in the top celeb list on JJ and Zac got the 3rd. Without even getting Jared on his payrall or calling the paps.

To say I am glad Zac isn’t one of those celebs who get hundreds of comments on some stupid gossip site. Just for a pic of him going for a walk. He mostly get pics of him when he’s working.

Someone commented somewhere about the SB poster saying how pudge seems like she literally belongs there but Selena doesn’t. I burst out laughing thinking that it means that Pudge as trashy as she is fits perfect for the role but on the other hand Selena who is so much more sufisticated does not fill in a trashy role at all.

@A: Whacked out psychos? Oh you mean like you, Nightwish and bo? As I was saying you need to sit the actual f%%k down.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 2:10 pm

I’ve never seen such vile disgusting people in my life than Vanessa’s haters. They just enjoy slandering and putting down a girl for absolutely no reason at all. It’s sick that they enjoy ther hate. They believe she deserves nothing but hate, hate and more hate and if someone dares compliment vanessa or leave a nice comment about her it’s like a spit in their face and they can’t stand people who like Vanessa. Its sick and disturbing.

@Haters Suck!: I agree. I don’t know what drives these people..jealousy? Really sick of it at this point.

@HS your delusions are what are disgusting. I’ve never said Vanessa deserves only hate or that she shouldn’t have any fans or compliments. My issue is with the extreme hypocrisy and over zeal of some of you. I’ve seen you say disgusting things about Ashley. And I’m sure you’ve said them about other people too. The key word in what you just said were the most vile people you’ve seen are VANESSA’s haters. Not haters in general. You’re fine with them, you’re one of them. You know what I find disturbing? A full grown man j*erking off over Hudgens pictures all day, spending all your spare time remembering your glory days of little league, friendless forevermore. LOL.

@xoxox you’re not even a mainstay here. Don’t try to suck up to them. They won’t let you in.

@Haters Suck!: It really is, HS. Not to mention the bashing we take as well. Last one refers to us as “nursing home patients”. When all else fails, they resort to insulting us. So classy. And Zac’s fans aren’t “whacked out psychos”? LMAO. She can’t be serious. Talk about whack jobs. They wish each other HOT dreams of Zac, speculate about every little move he makes, and analyze every picture and who he’s with and why. We don’t do ANY of that. And we’re the psychos. Yup, that’s a good one.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 2:34 pm

@A
You’ve said Vanessa deserves no fans on more than one occasion. And I’ll it again I don’t give a damn if you don’t believe me I haven’t been on a Ashley post in over a year and that’s a FACT. You say Vile things about Vanessa every chance you get so don’t go pointing the finger at me. I don’t know about other peoples haters because unlike u I stay away from people I don’t like. And other people who i like posts are generally calm. You know nothing about me or my life so go to hell you evil b!tch.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 2:37 pm

@maria
Agree Maria. We like Vanessa therefor we’re psychos. They spew hate and slander Vanessa in the most hideous ways possible that’s perfectly normal.

@A: As compared to an 18 yr old supposed college student, who has a pink room with Sharpay and Ashley pictures everywhere, who writes fan fiction about some delusional chemistry she sees, writes college essays about Ashley, whose mission in life is pondering why Vanessa has fans? You are shameless, cruel, and vicious. No one here talks about TIsdale unless you bring her up, so quit whining about how she is mistreated here. It’s so pathetic.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 2:42 pm

@A
I won’t be on a Ashley post ever. But you’ll be on the next Vanessa post and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that so on and so forth. Don’t talk to me about hypocrisy.

@xoxox: You are SO right. God forbid Vanessa fans gush on a Vanessa post. How twisted is that?

@HS nope, never ever said Vanessa deserves no fans. Don’t believe that so I wouldn’t say it. Look at you. “Go to hell you evil b!tch.” That’s extreme anger there. Now THAT is vile. I could never hold that much contempt for you, but I guess you just care about me more. ;p You do realize you’re giving yourself away when you respond back with that response, in that I obviously struck a nerve with what I said because it was the truth.

I mean, what do I care about what Maria just said about me? It’s not the truth (well beyond the fact that I do have a pink bedroom… not sure why that’s relevant… and did write my application essay on Ashley Tisdale.)

Ahem HatersSuck: http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/28/vanessa-hudgens-halloween-horror-nights-with-ashley-tisdale/

Comment number TWO. :) Not a year ago.

Maria, no one brings her up unless I do? I refer back to my very first Vanessa post ever:

My first comment is number 69. HS’s is 72, and while my comment was about Vanessa, his was about Ashley. And I wonder how it was he knew I was a fan of hers? Since he NEVER makes it to her posts.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 3:51 pm

@A
That was a Ashley and VANESSA post. I haven’t been on a Ashley post in over a year and btw that’s how I knew you were and Ashley fan. And please you’ve called me so many names I’ve lost count stop acting like youre so innocent when you have more dirt on your hands then anyone.

@A: What else isn’t true? I thought I was spot on. You also write Troypay ( LOL ) fan fiction, no? And you have made it your mission to ponder why Vanessa fans like her and to”give them a taste of their own medicine”? Sorry, but that is all dead right. And no, we don’t WANT to discuss her. Offhanded remarks by people who don’t like her are very rare. I have no idea how you cope in life if you can’t deal with that. We make the same off-handed remarks about Efron. At least we no longer do that on THEIR posts and bully the fans there.

@HS Noooooo that’s NOT how you knew I was an Ashley fan, liar liar. That Ashley and Vanessa post is dated months after the other post in which you first brought up Ashley and knew that I was her fan. LIAR!!! Hahahahah.

“No longer” being the keyword. This is retaliation for what you guys have had coming for a long time. You can’t harass Efron and Tisdale posts, stop, and then throw a tantrum when the same thing happens to you. What goes around comes around. You guys already went around, and now it’s come back.

Yes, I write Troypay fanfiction. It’s a fun little hobby to me and I don’t see what the big deal about that is.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 4:51 pm

@A
No from the post I commented on from over a year ago. That’s how I knew u were an Ashley fan. And yes we no longer go on Ashley and zac posts while you people have never stopped. Ashley and zac fans have been torturing Vanessa from day one till now. You may think you’re a saint and are completley innocent of any wrong doing but you’re not.

@Haters Suck!: It’s like talking to a wall, HS. In her mind, there was always love and peace on Vanessa’s threads, and because of our supposed hateful comments there, now she wants to pay us back. As if we are the culprits. Hate to tell her, but I haven’t commented on her threads since her birthday, but she doesn’t believe it. Assley gets like 20 comments. How is it possible to have any nasty comments there? A discussion is never even started. Such a whiney one.

@A: You are in denial about “what is wrong” with writing Troypay fan fiction. Sweetie. You are 18, not 12. You are in college. It’s time to put the little girl fantasies away. Not only do you secretly hope for something that realistically you know is not going to happen, you put your delusions into writing. Sorry, but that is totally weird for an 18 yr old. You should have more important topics to write about by now.

It’s weird for an 18 year old to write fanfiction? No no sweetie. Plenty of the writers on there are my age or much older.

But a sixty something hag (that’s you) that lives on Vanessa Hudgens posts? That’s creepy. YOU’RE the one too old to fangirl, not me. Screw you.

The thumb feature is gone??? :)

MoreThanWords @ 01/09/2013 at 10:52 pm

@maria: Thanks Maria, all is coming right.

She looks so cute!