Jennifer Aniston - People's Choice Awards 2013 Winner!

Jennifer Aniston - People's Choice Awards 2013 Winner!

Jennifer Aniston poses with her award backstage at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actress is wearing a Dior dress, Tom Ford shoes, Fred Leighton jewelry, and a Chanel purse and jacket.

Jennifer was the recipient of the Favorite Comedic Movie Actress award that evening, beating out Cameron Diaz, Emily Blunt, Mila Kunis, and Reese Witherspoon.

Jennifer posed backstage with presenter Julianne Hough and her pals Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi.

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards

jennifer aniston peoples choice awards 2013 winner 13
jennifer aniston peoples choice awards 2013 winner 14
jennifer aniston peoples choice awards 2013 winner 15
jennifer aniston peoples choice awards 2013 winner 16
jennifer aniston peoples choice awards 2013 winner 17

Credit: Jason Merritt, Jason Kempin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2013 People's Choice Awards, Ellen DeGeneres, Jennifer Aniston, Julianne Hough, Portia de Rossi

Getty

Congrats to Jen! She really deserves it! :D

Muffin man @ 01/09/2013 at 9:56 pm

NO to that dress, just NO it is hideous and there goes her nipples AGAIN

wtf, she’s NOT even funny!!!! blunt and kunis are SO much better

Tim Gunn was right when he said she always screams desperate with the way she dresses. This dress is way too young for her. Good grief, will she ever have a sense of dignity?

Signs point to no.

she does not deserve any awards. she needs to disappear. desperation hoebag on the loose

Flop. Queen of futility and botox.

Every movie she has been in has bombed!

RachelGreen @ 01/09/2013 at 10:04 pm

ahahahahahaha. She’s so proud of that purchased award.

Queen JenJen @ 01/09/2013 at 10:05 pm

WINNER!

Why is she wearing her hair so long and stringy? It really looks unhealthy.

Also can’t get behind this dress. She looks bloated and frumpy despite the leather. She looks awkward, but those nips are still going strong!! Sure sign of an earlier boob job.

Jen has won an oscar before so u idiots need to shut up

@cris:

dont listen to that people it was my cousin being dumb

She acts like she won an Oscar!!!! These awards are a joke, no one takes them seriously.

Mila should have won. Her film actually made money.

wow so many jealous people here. cant you just be happy for another person? she’s probably the most genuine celebrity out there. the people love her, clearly. you commenters need to get the sticks out of your a*ses.

PS they have the same face, they can totally play sisters in a movie! love her and julianne

@Lids: i agree with u but it was my 10 year old cousin who wrote that cuz she thought u guys were talkign about jennifer lawrence

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/09/2013 at 10:17 pm

The results on Google go past page 30!!!!!! Its really true!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!

Mid life crisis? The sex appeal has dissipated. Accept it. Dress your age.

ANOTHER BLACK DRESS? Are you F- ING kidding me? She is such a bland person. I’m done with this woman! She looks so old!

From this day on I will never expect to see Jennifer Aniston in anything BUT a black dress, different hairstyle or make up ever! :)

What a joke. Huvane really pulled out all the guns. PCA’s are a joke. Aniston should go back to TV. She is a funny TV actress but a movie star NOT!!!!!!

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 01/09/2013 at 10:31 pm

This link tells you how Asians hide their mind reading abilities, and therefor why no one has found out, until recently!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! The world needs to find this out!!!!!!

She looks mantastic!

I thought she was rich. Why can’t she get better looking extensions. Mila should have won.

Aniston is UGLY!! @ 01/09/2013 at 10:38 pm

Another trophy for losing but hey in HW money will buy you almost anything (except acting talent in her case). How else can you explain this broad getting an award for a movie no one and not even her fans paid to see. Plus she is by far the dullest of the dull when it comes trying to be, well funny.

I’ll admit I don’t watch any of her movies unless it’s on tv … but what effin movie did she make to deserve an award? Didn’t Mila do Ted last year and from what I recall that was a hit. Seriously, can someone answer. I’m curious.

Caption for this pic is:
Aniston saying why am I taking a picture next to a truly beautiful woman.

Same damn hair, same damn black dress (albeit in a leather version this time), same passé and tired strappy sandals. Bish please, no one can rock leather better than Angie!

Sour Grapes @ 01/09/2013 at 10:50 pm

People have spoken and you can;t take it

Oh, and looks like someone forgot to wear a bra again! This has been what, the 10th time this year? Attention-ho, much?!

Where was Squiggy? Did she stay for the whole show this time, or leave after she got her award?

Miss Piggy @ 01/09/2013 at 10:53 pm

She looks and acts so desperate for attention. She looks like an older and fatter piggy.

Sir Richard @ 01/09/2013 at 10:54 pm

A lovely lady, always so sunny in her disposition.

groundcontrol @ 01/09/2013 at 10:59 pm

“People have spoken and you can;t take it”
LMAO!! No one can be this stupid.

This is not an awards show. It is a PR event with awards bought and paid for by publicists and the studios.

Comedic movie actress? Really? I feel like they just give Aniston awards because they feel sorry for here. She is horrible in every movie she is in. And they are all bombs. And I agree with the Tim Gun. Quote above. Her dress does scream desperation. Who is she trying to impress with a leather LBD. It just fails. It’s the stinking People’s Choice Award. If she wasn’t so obsessed with being liked and proving she is a good actress she wouldn’t even show up. But let her pretend this is her Oscar moment. Oh and I think I have seen her nipples more than I have seen my own. Put them away Jen. I bet Justin is sick of seeing them himself. I’ve got 50 bucks on that wedding never happening. I don’t see him putting up with her obsession with herself.

@cee: Kunis???! That is a huge frickin joke. Blunt is somewhat funnier. Reese shouldve won it.

what Clifford answeredI cant believe that anyone able to

profit $5017 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this at wow42.com

And by the way where are the freaking thumbs up and down buttons? Did everyone else’s disapear because I really love some of the other snarky comments on this post and would love to show my love with a little green thumb!

Sorry, me again. About her nipples again! How can her nipples be strong enough to pop out of a leather dress. Leather is heavy and not very bendable. Does she have nips of steel? I sense a conspiracy. Her nipples are as fake as she is!. Okay I’m done with Maniston…I think!

milas kunis should have won this award. old piggy needs to disappear

If the “people” like her so much why don’t they go to her movies?

Why ų all guys give bad opinions about her, and i thought what she wear is not too bad. She just show what she likes. the award is the prove that’s peolple still love her. Please don’t give bad comments. Does she’s harm you?

The Real Truth @ 01/09/2013 at 11:36 pm

@IMHO:

The Jen followers are just that. They follow Aniston every except to pay to see her dud movies. They follow her hair, her body, her fake pregnant belly, her fake nips, her paid for men and do this because they believe Rachel is their friend. So don’t get their kind of “like” confused. Besides her trophy is paid in full by her very expensive pr. She pays him well to keep Rachel alive.

Look at the chin on that tranny!

she’s like a recurring disease that refuses to go away.
hideous. no class. phoney.

How cute! She recycled Justin’s leather pants into a dress. LMAO

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 01/10/2013 at 1:32 am

Mutton dressed dress as lamb.. lol… Her dress makes her looks like a haggard Fat Cow!!!!
My eyes my eyes.. that bunions sticking like a sore thumbs from her boring FUGly same ole straps.

@cris: Jennifer Aniston has not won an Oscar.

she should have also won for silliest dress!

Julianne Hough and Jen Ansiton look like sister, with Julianne having the natural nose of course..

400 million people knew, intelligent chose JENNIFER ANISTON, because all the love! Matter what a few people dark, ugly and jealous speak ill of our golden girl.
400 million voted and chose JENNIFER ANISTON IN LOVE!
CONGRATULATIONS JEN, FAN WE HAVE VERY PROUD OF YOU AND LOVE YOU MUCH, GO GIRL!

Pretty from up to toe

Chinnifer won? What? @ 01/10/2013 at 5:21 am

the hell!!!!!!!!

@Cris: Jennifer has never won an Oscar – she hasn’t ever been nominated nor will she ever. To be nominated and even win – you need acting talent and that is one of the thing Jennifer lacks.

As for someone who wrote 400 million people voted for her – why aren’t those people watching her movies in the cinema? Why is she called box office poison by Hollywood. That’s right these awards are bought and paid for by the actors and actresses.

The people love Aniston!!!Accept this sad loons ..-

Congrats! Jen totally deserves it! BTW she looks splendid these days!
I miss Justin! Where is he? Why did not he go? Why do they never appear together at the red carpet? They are so cute together…

I don’t mind Aniston, but her accolades for doing nothing is starting to tick me off. Her look is so recycled. Not to mention her hair has become lifeless and stringy and her dress is HORRENDOUS. Why can’t she experiment with age appropriate outfits that flatter her and are different from everything she has ever worn?

And another thing – how on earth did she win an award for comedic actress when she had no movies released? If she did though, she stopped being funny since Friends ended. Mila Kunis deserved it much more than Aniston.

It’s a fix…she just isn’t funny

Actress, hardly. She can’t act. I think it’s comedic that she won for her comedic acting. And I use the term acting very loosely with her. She should get an award for being able to manipulate people into feeling sorry for her by always crying so they give her these easily bought awards.

@Deborah:
Don’t worry about Jennifer’s Oscar.
She will have one.
Oscar is result of closed club decision.
But this Award is a result of
REAL APPARENT PEOPLES LOVE.

Love Jennifer’s hair. She has the best hair in the Hollywood.
Just Perfect!

Jen deserves this Award! She looks so nice!
Julianne Hough is 19 years younger BTW.

Jen is a real Golden Girl. Love her make up and hair color.
That’s a Class!

My Jen is the best in the World!
LOVE HER!

Ghost of shiiit @ 01/10/2013 at 9:09 am

Can’t see Aniston’s achievements.

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 01/10/2013 at 9:13 am

Mutton dresses as Lamb…
In 20 years time… When Brad and Angie busy playing with theirs grand kids .. She will still be childless .. Manless.. Dressed up like a little girl … all suntan with long stringy fake blond hair !!!

AGA The Freak @ 01/10/2013 at 9:14 am

Jennifer Aniston looks like a Sunshine. No hate can change her.
An amazing woman.

Sushi Doggys Lover @ 01/10/2013 at 9:17 am

She is so sexy.
Much more better than that beatch Angelina.
I hate Angelina Jolie when I look at Jennifer Aniston.

ShiiitHO Super Stuppid @ 01/10/2013 at 9:21 am

People I’m drunken.
Don’t read my comments please!
I’m hopeless.
Sorry.

JustinWantsAFrontlaceWig @ 01/10/2013 at 9:31 am

Iggy Pop in a leather dress. Jen is starting to look like those orange botoxed extention loving old hags on any “Real Housewives of ….”

Go Jen, you deserve it.

My mother looked up while I was watching and said “She is too old for that little babydoll looking dress!!”. And please as if nipples show through leather, so obvious she does something to make them that way.

Am tired of her ENTIRE look. Same overly-long (and looking stringy) hair, same black color, same type of shoes, same, same, same, I see why men get bored of her, she never changes anything.

And I think the People Choices are fixed as she always wins this yet her movies make no money an tank. And Adam Sandler has had a few bombs lately and he won. I smell their agents giving payola to win this award to keep the relevant as both are no longer funny and the popularity is fading, others behind them are more talented.

I don’t think JA realizes that her hair that long makes her chin look even longer and she doesn’t need to emphasize that, it’s her worse feature, it looks better as bob. Julanne Hough is wearing the dress and hair that Jennifer should have at 40+ (Sandra Bullock knows who do do 40+ dressing, JA should get tips from her) and JA’s outfit would look great of Julianne!! Poor Jennifer is looking very Orange County-ish now. You can tell she knows Julianne could be her daugther, the posing seems like “I f’ing hate posing with these young gals”, whereas with Ellen it’s all smiles, no competion LOL!!

I see the old hag decided to screw with everyone again with her is/isn’t she pregnant with her choice of dress. She must really get a kick out of watching her two dozen fanhens cluck over her uterus day in and day out.

I’m sure she’s glad the check cleared for the award purchase before she squeezed her fat ass into that monstrosity though.

Reality Bites @ 01/10/2013 at 10:14 am

Julianne Hough needs to be cast immediately in a movie as Aniston’s daughter. I was dying last night when Hough came out cause I knew then Jen would win.. and the two of them standing next to one another was hilarious. Julianne is Aniston 2.0.. only she can dance.

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 10:32 am

@justme:
Yeah,
the same luxury hair.
the same cool dress,
the same sexy look.
THE SAME PEOPLES LOVE.

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 10:34 am

@Reality Bites: Julianne is 20 years younger.
But Jennifer looks better.

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 10:40 am

@Bea:
You may relax about her uterus, ok?.
Her uterus feels better than your.
She looks perfect for her age and out of her age.
Unlike you.

First, the black peplum dress on Kimmel, now this!? Why is she trying to hide her midsection with layers!? hmmmm….

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 11:04 am

@Meela:
Mila Kunis a comedy actress?
It’s a real COMEDY what she did to M. Culkin.
You may look at him.
Ashton is next.

There isn’t anyone that will tell this woman rest awhile, you aren’t deserving of anything but a pity-party.DESPERATION, when you showed up in CABO with Jimmy Kimmel, what a waste.

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 11:20 am

@Gray:
To look at her ‘midsection’ you may open Cabo photos.
No need to hide this luxury.

Jennifer has a wonderful belly. I want 10 per cent of her look.

AGA has NOTHING to say @ 01/10/2013 at 11:40 am

Oh it’s so hard to say:
Congratuations Jennifer!

Jennifer use to dress okay, but this dress is just awful on her this the worst by far I have ever saw her dressed, no change in her hair ,her look is blah, I mean what is going on. She needs serious help because that is the ugliess dress I have ever seen

Rotten Sushi @ 01/10/2013 at 11:44 am

Wow
Jennifer Aniston is the most attractive woman in the Hollywood.
Jolie is nobody comparing to Jen.
Just saying.

Rotten Sushi @ 01/10/2013 at 11:51 am

HEY !
What the Folk!
Where is comments rating system?
How will we close the JA fans comments!
What a shhhiiittttttttt!

I saw one interesting information on another site.
Something like this site was bought by Angelina Jolie.
Is is a truth?
UNBELIEVABLE !

I guess it’s time to stop blocking JL.
He is an honest JA fan.
Hey JJ come on!

Sushi Dogs Baby @ 01/10/2013 at 11:59 am

Agreed.
I miss JL too.

I’m so glad!
Jennifer deserves this Award.
She is so strong and so sensitive at the same time.
Jen is Great!

she CANNOT ACT! this has to be a hollywood conspiracy to a “T”

400 million voted and chose JENNIFER ANISTON !
Wow!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 12:13 pm

@camilla: are you really that ugly? oh common, don’t be so hard on yourself…i bet if you stop eating all those ben jerry’s while watching a re-run of friends, get off your fat ass, and go exercise you would look better than your coked up PR. Queen..bwahahhahaha

Ugly Jolie @ 01/10/2013 at 12:15 pm

Maria are you a Director to say that?
Jennifer is invited in to the next movie.
Is it because she “cant act”?
I guess you can’t think.
And you can’t accept the reality.

Sushi loves to eat shiitt @ 01/10/2013 at 12:18 pm

Sushi you sound like a complete moron.
Badmouthing is not a discussion.
You are boring.
Like all Angelina’s fans.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 12:22 pm

hi Just LOSER!! off course, you’re here 24/7 still don’t have a job and living off mental disability checks, I see..how’s your Jennay’s blow up dolly? bwahhahaha…

Suchi can see NOTHING @ 01/10/2013 at 12:29 pm

What a poor person this Sushi is!
What the JL Sushi is talking about?
GALLUCINATING MUCH ?

Sushi Dogs Lover @ 01/10/2013 at 12:33 pm

Sushi is obsessed with JL.
Go congratulate Jennifer Aniston bumpkin!

Sushi Dogs Lover @ 01/10/2013 at 12:37 pm

Thanks tom!
Nice pictures!
Jennifer looks so great!

No Awards for Jolie @ 01/10/2013 at 12:41 pm

What a pity!
Did you see Jolie’s face last time?
What the “awards” are talking about?
She can’t look good enough even for vacation.
Poor Brad The Partner…

No Awards for Jolie @ 01/10/2013 at 12:45 pm

sorry:
What the “awards’” are YOU talking about?
A Super Biitch Ex Actress Award may be…

this is JL @ 01/10/2013 at 12:56 pm

The only Jolie’s Award is a new liver.
Is this a truly goal of her Turkish “vacation”?

robertina @ 01/10/2013 at 1:04 pm

Jennifer looks so happy! Her smile is the best!
I love her cool dress. I’d like to have the boobies like her.
She is a Big Actress with Big Taste and Talent!
You go Jennifer Aniston!

robertina @ 01/10/2013 at 1:08 pm

I want a body like her!
I’d like to buy a video with her workout and diet.
I’m 27 and can’t have a look like Jennifer.
I guess she has a very strong will power.
And she is so sweet at the same time!
Love her.

@TWPUMPKIN:
Oh really?
Every movie?
That’s why she is invited in to the next project in February..

former hater @ 01/10/2013 at 1:16 pm

I can’t hate on Jennifer Aniston.
She is really sweet.
America’s Sweetheart.

Ellen is too close to Jen. A lesbian beatch.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 1:50 pm

lmao of the same name changing RETARDISTON! geez!! oh robertina..seriously, confessing that you’re 27 yr.old..have worse body, droopy boobs than a 44+ yr. old, manly face woman..you’re only confirming that ALL the LOONIFERS are UGLY, PATHETIC,OBESE, UNDERACHIVERS..seriously sweetheart, maybe you should keep that info to yourself…poor child, you don’t even realize you’re giving her a backhanded compliment by putting yourself down..how embarrassing!! bwahahhaha

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 1:54 pm

@former hater: you’re not a former hater! you’re just too embarrassed to admit that you are her fan..like all retardistons! never admit they are her fan and never go see her crappy movie! cept for JUST LOSER…the tranny is loud and proud to be the most psychotic JenHEN!! ain’t that right? bwahhahaha

What's the fuss? @ 01/10/2013 at 2:10 pm

Aniston has fans who voted. Those who say that this one or that one should have won…well it was up to their fans to support them. They didn’t. Aniston was the Peoples Choice 2013.
And excuse me for being a first time poster at this site but as I was going through the pages, most celebs garnered twenty odd replies, most under that. I opened this thread because it had over a hundred! I wondered why so many and now I see. It is those who claim to NOT like her who give her the most support. I noticed the same thing with Miranda Kerr who had an unusual 40+ comments. You’re supporting each celeb with the sheer numbers of your comments. It’s just good business that they keep both women working and in the news. LOL

@Ssshhii_baby:

Poor Sshhii… She can’t seem to get enough of Aniston! Bless her heart! I love it when the Loonies come out to spew vile comments about someone that OWNS their azz. Yes Sshhii honey, Jennifer owns you!

Every Aniston post has nasty comments from Sshhii….

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 4:25 pm

@William: poor poor Maniston..only have 2 psychotic JenHen changing names spewing the same BORING crap about the “banging headless beauty PR. Queen”…and the JOLIE-Pitt fans own Retardiston’s ass!! you bissh get b*tchslap even in your own pig pen of a thread! bwahahhahaha

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 4:28 pm

puleeze!!! if it wasnt for the JP fans making fun of the old hag the bisshh thread would NEVER even reach 100 comments…so you RETARDISTON should be kissing the JP fans feet for throwing you bisshh a bone!! bwahahha

@Ssshhii_baby:

What a potty mouth you have! I hop you don’t kiss your grandchildren with that nasty mouth of yours… You old tired worn out thing!

Get off JJ and do something with the remaining pitiful years you have left, Loon!

Queen of Comedy!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 5:08 pm

@William: old w/ grandchildren? hahhaha…..how about you fly outta the cuckoo nest and come into the real world! your hairnesss is not your BFF! stop living vicariously through your headless beauty PR Queen…too bad! you don’t have her kinda money to buy your own gigolo or plastic surgery…so you RETARDISTON will become a OBESE, barren bitter old spinster w/ no one to love…wah!! wahh!! ask robertina if you dont believe me…bwahahhahaa

She won because the whole world loves her, the fact that the film was a success Mila Kunis does not mean it is an excellent actress, Jennifer in all her comedies has done has made great because she is good actress! Ya sean wanderlust,horrible bosses, etc.

Argh she’s soooooo unattractive! And that dress is hideous. They should have given her an award for “favorite homely chick who can’t act her way out of a brown paper bag (which we’d like to stick over her head).

@ camila
Why then all the 400 million who voted and chose JA didn’t go to watch her movies? Tell me that….

@nani:
For the same reason ALL of the JP fans didn’t go see the Tree of Life which sucked big time… And many others that didn’t do well at the BO! That was really an asinine question.

@Muffin man: Like she can help that God gave her sexy nipples?

JENTHEWHORE @ 01/10/2013 at 7:50 pm

AN OLD FEMALE DESPERATELY TRYING TO HOLD ON TO YOUTH THAT WENT BY A LONG LONG TIME AGO SHE LOOKS STUPID WHILE THE MUCH MUCH YOUNGER WOMEN THERE LOOK SOPHISTICATED
DAILY MAIL IS RIGHT SHE LOOKS LIKE WHAT SHE IS A 4O SOMETHING YEAR OLD DIVORCEE TRYING TO LOOK YOUNG GIVE IT UP L O S E R!!!

She’s so pretty…… PRETTY HILARIOUS !! Bwahahaha !!

@cris:

No, she’s never won an Oscar. That was pretty funny though!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/10/2013 at 9:40 pm

@William: tree of life box office= Worldwide: $54,303,319…WonderBUST: = Worldwide: $21,612,733

obviously the people have spoken, WonderBUST REALLY SUCK!!! even the die hard JEN HAG can’t even stomach her acting!!! kinda like how her mommy can’t stomach her UNFORTUNATE face!!! bwahhahahaha

Congratulations Jen, The Queen of Comedy. Always will love that beautiful smile.. The people have voted for the best ever…and your dress is beautiful…by the way you can where anything and would look so hot in it…So happy for you…

love her!! @ 01/11/2013 at 6:43 am

I love this fantastic lovely lady <3

nobody of comedy wins oscar… it is unfair but true!

this is JL @ 01/11/2013 at 11:14 am

Jennifer will be first comedy Oscar Winner.
Her approach is very special. It’s not just for
stuppid mechanical BWA-HA-HA-HA
like sushi does.
that’s why he thinks she “can’t act”.
She acts for people with soul and intellect.

Sushi can’t stomach somebody’s beauty. And big money.

Hey where is normal JL?
Enough to block JL!
Hey JJ!
It’s ridiculous!
What do you afraid for?

I so love Jennifer Aniston! She is amazing!

AGA is a LIAR @ 01/11/2013 at 11:49 am

What a lie AGA said about JA fans!
They never wished death to Angelina or her children.
What a stu pidness!

@JENTHEWHORE: Go look at her photo with Julianne Hough – she is 19 years younger, but look like sisters-twins .

Ssusii if you hate on Aniston what are doing here?
Obsessed much?

People love Jennifer Aniston. That is why she has that Award.
You go Jen!

Ssushii just go away! Forever! What an embarrassing!

Poor haters have to see Jen enjoying life again….it really has been a rough few weeks seeing how happy she is. Jen looks great, as usual!

I love how Jen lovingly hugs your prize, ‘was like hugging each of us fans who voted on it.
With this beautiful and affectionate gesture she reciprocates the love and respect that we have for her fans.
It’s exciting for me to see that Jen lives a phase right now so harmonious, full and happy in your life.
She is radiant, healthy and overflowing happiness!
It’s great to be fan of Jennifer Aniston!!
Cheers forever future Mrs. Theroux!!!!

I think it’s really funny when those who simply voice their opinion are named by others as “jealous” or “haters”. They are simply speaking the truth as they see it, and anyone with an ounce of intelligence, or insight into what talent actually is, can see that JA is not at all talented. She really looks awful in that dress too, and her fake extensions are limp. She comes across as such a non-genuine person, always performing for the camera. I used to like her in her “Friends” days, but for many years now she has completely lost her appeal. Her movies are awful, and she is NOT at all funny. NOT AT ALL!!

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 01/11/2013 at 8:03 pm

@miranda:
Take your rosé collour glasses and go watch Friends rerun… Your tranny Botox fillers nose jobs hair extension haggard chicken lips CHINnochiHO is as FAKE as its get and… she’s expecting a baby soon…. Dolly’s baby that is !!!!

And you still bother yourself with reading about her, looking at pics and take time out of your day to post a comment about someone you do not care for Millie? Why?

@ChelSHIIT HOndler: If everything in her is so bad what are you doing here?
A PITIFUL STALKER.

@ChelSHIIT HOndler: Hey, if everything ih her is so bad what are you doing here?
A pitiful stalker.

@ChelSHIIT HOndler:this evil creature is disgusting!!!!

ChelSHIIT HOndler @ 01/12/2013 at 7:41 pm

Hello .. Pot meet kettle … Please to meet you…
to all the Zombie who buried them self at FFs .. and you and you… who’s post evil discusting despicable post at the JPs threads day in day out 24/7 .. 365 days non stop …chin chin… Here’s to you !!!!!
may your Idol .. and… her only one standing BFF look alike Chelsea HOndler the racist potty mouth haggard evil drunken Sluut … Live happily ever after!

Oh no, another lover of Ticky’s is engaged, Jason and the Lovely Olivia, something about Ticky make men run away, and get the next woman they meet pregnant or engaged to be married.
All of the men that split have jobs and money, but her Gigolo is broke and jobless, so poor sucker, have to stick around, he got use to the good life and dump his girlfriend that supported him for the last 14 years, through his many rehab trips.
That dress is suitable for someone in their twenties, not a menopausal woman.
Lets hope they get married soon, then she’ll show her bitchy and naggy self, he’ll either run for the hills or rehab, serves him right, selling his soul for a Mercedes, motorcycle and paid vacations.

@rose: Why do you sound like your talking about a child that needs a pat on the back?

@Kris: We’ll see how great she is when ‘Were The Miller’s’ comes out. Jen=Crap all of the time. The only reason she can get any attention is when the love triangle keeps going. She is the only person in hollywood history that has kept a pity party going on for eight years. She knows she will not have a career if it stops.That’s why her fans keep it going, if it stops then BYE-BYE to crapy pie. Her fans are only relavent if there fued keeps going and Jen to chicken-Sh__ to put a stop to all of the BS. Jen needs this fued to never end or she is toast.

Jen’s nose is still too big! Jen you need a 3rd nose job, and try to get a chin reduction while you’re at it.

GoodGirl& Marley GREAT MOV @ 01/13/2013 at 1:57 pm

Good Girl & Marley GREAT MOVIES

GREAT MOVIES @ 01/13/2013 at 2:00 pm

@maybeormaybenot:
…”Jen=Crap all of the time.”
Oh darling!
How many her movies did you see?
Just the Wanderlust?

GREAT MOVIES @ 01/13/2013 at 2:04 pm

@maybeormaybenot:
…”The only reason she can get any attention is when the love triangle keeps going.”
OH DARLING!
She is si tired because of that triangle!
She lost SO MANY roles because of that triangle!

@maybeormaybenot:
…..”She knows she will not have a career if it stops.”…
She had a great career BEFORE marriage.
Don’t you know this?

GREAT MOVIES @ 01/13/2013 at 2:38 pm

Hey Maybe!
She had a great career before marriage!
Don’t you know that?

this is J @ 01/13/2013 at 2:44 pm

If Brad & Jolie will disappear tomorrow, she will have several great roles in a 1-2 months. Nobody wants any problems with Brad Pitt or Jolie.

this is JL @ 01/13/2013 at 2:55 pm

@maybeormaybenot:
She doesn’t need this triangle. She doesn’t need Brad the cheater. She doesn’t need this F comparing with Jolie. She has her look to discuss in the press, or her pregnancy, or new movies, or other projects – lots of topics for talking about.

this is JL @ 01/13/2013 at 4:15 pm

@maybeormaybenot:
….”Jen=Crap all of the time.”…
How did she earn her millions making “crap”?
Do you have an explanation?

lurkeyloo @ 01/13/2013 at 7:06 pm

Maniston got her money the same way all the Friend’s cast did, through big paychecks the last couple of years of the show and residuals, most people tend to forget that the entire Friends cast got the same amount as Maniston, which makes them as rich as she is….maybe even richer, they don’t live the exorbitant lifestyle she does.

this is JL @ 01/13/2013 at 10:48 pm

@lurkeyloo: “Exorbitant lifestyle”?
She rode the same Range Rover lots of years.
The first Bentley was bought at the age of 40…
She made about 30 millions a year that time (2010).
Try to think $ 30 millions A YEAR…

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 4:19 am

@Hello:
Don’t forget Jennifer is a painter and designer.
Her taste is better than yours.
Her nose is perfect.
Look at her profile: everything is PERFECT.

@Hello:
Including chin.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/14/2013 at 11:20 am

of course you have to include the chin! how could you not include something looks like it can be used to shovel snow! poor Just LOSER.. whats the matter my lil retardiston? are you upset to see the gigolo go to Milan and left the old sugar mommy to embarrassed herself ( in the same BORING Orange County desperate housewife look) at the bought for award show? Oopsie! he must be there trying to win back his true love Heidi…no worries my lil retardiston..heidi is too classy! she will never go back to the loser, cheater, no job having, drug addict gigolo…i know you’re upset Just Loser, put down the crack pipe and stop drinking Mannys koolaide..drinking John Mayers leftover golden showers made you all delusional!!! delusional enough to think the head less beauty, PR. Queen is going to win an Oscar some day..with masterpiece like we’re the morons!!!!! bwahaha..she did..she do.. she will!!! in a far far far away la la LOONIFER land…cuckoo! Cuckoo!! time fly out the cuckoo’s nest and come into the real world Just LOSER!!!

Justin misses me! Awwwww!

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 2:34 pm

Sushi
why are you so crazy?
She WILL have her Oscars.

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 2:37 pm

Heidi!
Are you really CLASSY?
Prove it!

Justin is my true Amore. 14 yrs of hard rocking.

Puckee Nips @ 01/14/2013 at 5:41 pm

Old woman with those 24/7 nip showing is a sure sign of last desperate attempts for attention. A 20 or 30 something is appealing to show nips but when at age of 40 and up just looks gross.

People's Choice My Az! @ 01/14/2013 at 5:43 pm

Public did not vote for these fools. They did it to themselves, so stupid People’s Choice.

She is just a stupid old woman. Trying to look and act like J Rivers. Can we all say to her you are JUST STUPEEEEEEEEED!

Oh my! Aniston is so obviously trying so hard. Hide those ugly titzzz. No class old twat!

This is def not people’s choice because we would not vote for this idiotz. More like a small group of sleezies voting for themselves and throwing a name P choice! Aniston looks like a hot mess. She can’t capture an audience nor a man for a long time.

This woman is disgusting. She is so full of herself. She needs to go away and tend to her man and her family. Justin left her to Europe trying to see Heidi at a fashion show.

Aniston can't act! @ 01/14/2013 at 7:06 pm

PLEAZE EXPIRE HER!

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 7:30 pm

@Cece:
Wow
Does her tits make unhappy?

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 7:33 pm

sorry: make YOU unhappy?
It’s OK.
Yes, she is actress, yes she looks luxury.
Poor ‘cece’.
(are you a fly?)

She looks awful. Kind of like an old woman at a street corner begging for something.

Queen of Fakes! @ 01/14/2013 at 8:29 pm

Her fake eyelashes are so obvious! She must hate herself. Why does she sport bleached thin hair instead of showing her real black hair? She looks washed up and hard. Her botox does not make her look young but stiff. Even with the nose surgeries, she still has huge nose and chin is soooo long. I feel sorry for this woman. She has no real beauty or talent and comes off ashamed of herself, Why is she getting an award?!!! She is below average.

this is JL @ 01/14/2013 at 10:18 pm

Why must she hate herself?
Because 400 millions of people voted for her?
Are you not a human being?
A worm…

@this is JL:
You are a joke, where did 400 million vote? Are you nuts? PPl Choice is not voted by people, just small group of folks buying their positions and awards. No one cares about them. Go back to your tanning, lol! The brain you lost, omg!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/15/2013 at 9:52 am

@this is JL: just loser..Heidi already proved that she is a classy lady..she could’ve made a lot of money by exposing your Fake America shiitheart! there was no crocodile tears for sympathy to vanity fair on how her conniving “friend” is when the old bissh seduced her commonlaw husband of 14 yrs..w/ the promise of fame&fortune..endless supply of drugs..doesn’t have to work for the rest of his life..no pressure about kids cuz her womb is barren..she didn’t tell Oprah how “uncool” or what a phony hyprocrite the old sugar mommy was for doing the exact same thing she accused someone else of doing!! even though, she is younger&prettier&talented..she didn’t go topless on the cover of GQ just to proved she has a banging body!!! even though she was humiliated, her mom was also embarrassed by the CHEATING…she took the high road..not one word about the douchebag&is his sugar mommy..i know you don’t recognize the word, CLASSY…how could you? i mean, you’re the most psychotic fan of the headless beauty, your hairness!! need I say more? Bwahahaha

this is JL @ 01/15/2013 at 2:16 pm

Yes you need to say more.
That you are a robot.

this is JL @ 01/15/2013 at 2:41 pm

He-he, sushi,
is your dad a COMMON LOW HUSBAND of your mom?
Looks like…
I hope you know the name of your dad.

this is JL @ 01/15/2013 at 3:22 pm

No Heidi’s interviews
because she is not interesting to people.
Nobody invites her.
Nobody care.
he-he :)

Justin flew all the way to check me. LOVE!

this is JL @ 01/15/2013 at 4:30 pm

What is the check point?

Just Passing Through @ 01/15/2013 at 4:48 pm

Of course she won! I was just passing through cuz one of my friends told me to come to this thread and look at all the hate and jealousy this site breeds on the wonderful, perfect Jen A. I can see my friend was correct. 400 million people voted for these actors and Jen won. What is so hard to believe about that? She is the top female celeb in our country. I was also told that Jolie purchased this site. Looking at the other threads and seeing that no one acknowledges them is pretty much all the proof I need. This is no doubt a Jolie only site. The things that JustJolie allows on these threads is just plain disgusting. I get paid to monitor blogs just like this one. If I was to grade this site, I would have to grade it as an ‘F’. I can see that the handler of this site is simply looking for good comments about the Jolie/Pitts. The handler is not interested in any other celeb except them, which leads me to believe that Jolie has purchased this site. Don’t worry Jen fans. This dirty site cannot hurt such a famous and respected actress such as Jen. She is pretty much untouchable for the haters. Nothing they say or keep repeating over and over can hurt her. I went over to the Jolie threads and can see that someone is swaying the posters to say and repeat themselves just to get good comments. That is not the way it works in Hollywood people. The celebs stand on their own merit and their fans are not stupid people, the haters are stupid people. Jen will be around for years to come when all the Jolie/Pitts have left is the hate that the majority of the public feel for them. Jen will win many more awards like these when the Jolie/Pitts will rely on blogs they purchase and can control. I have my own favorite site where I post on all threads and don’t have to worry about being attacked by a bunch of crazy peope like this site has. I was asked to monitor this site and I have. Will I recommend this site to anyone? No. I will continue to do what I do best just like Jen does what she does best. WIN!!!!!!

Piggy paging Kermit @ 01/15/2013 at 6:00 pm

Piggy- WHERE ARE YOU?!!!I I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU!
Kermit-just out having fun in Italy.
Piggy-COME HOME! I CAN’T CONTROL YOU WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF SIGHT.
Kermit-okay, can you jet me back?

LOL!

this is JL @ 01/15/2013 at 7:05 pm

PUTIN AND JOLIE
Do you like children Vladimir?
Yeah, a little, boys mostly…
- Little boys?
- Mostly…
- What about girls?
- And girls too…
- Me too!
- What about me?
- Show your right leg…
- Here…
- Oh NO!
(the end)

this is JL @ 01/16/2013 at 8:16 am

@Just Passing Through:
Jennifer’s fans will provide the informational balance on this site too.
No matter what.
The truth WINS!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/16/2013 at 12:11 pm

@this is JL: Heidi is a strong independent woman who doesn’t care to play the victim! you’re right! nobody knows who the hell the gigolo is so nobody gives a F-about how the desperate old sugar mommy bought him! so many men has been using&abusing the revolving door vag*na of the sports fcu.k JenHo! nobody cares that she is soooooo desperate can only manage to buy herself Heidi’s LEFTOVER!!! you’re damn right!! nobody cares..they have wonderBust to prove it!!!! Bwahahaha!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/16/2013 at 12:22 pm

@this is JL: JUST LOSER, my lil inbred retardiston…u know the name of your biological father real well, don’t you? *wink wink* do you call him, daddy or grandpa? bwahaha

What can you know about JA personal life?
Just what her pr department gives you.
You have no other sources.

What will you say if
I’ll call your mother is
a someones sport fcuck?
Do you like it?

@this JL:
How do call your mommy?
Lassie?
You sound like a result of dogs love.
Wooff !!!!!! :)

Justin loves me! Aaaaaaaah!

Nice work if you can get it,

This is really amusing and all but stop blocking my posts.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/16/2013 at 3:25 pm

@this JL: I wouldn’t have to worry about that cuz her name ain’t JenHO Nippleton!!! look at you, Just Loser!!! why you are you going nutso??cuckoo!cuckoo!!! time to take your meds, my lil RETARDISTON!!! nappy time!!! bwahaha

There is no meds
to transform you
in to the human being.
Poor Sushi-DOG.

Sushi-DOG,
why you comment are never blocked here?
Why my comments under the nick JL are blocked?
Because dogs are not human beings.

The system of comments ratings
is back.
Just great.
A perfect illustration to the “honesty” of discussion
on this site.
This is a bad promo.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/16/2013 at 5:22 pm

my comments doesn’t get blocked because i tell the truth about JenHo and her pr games…that’s why she is called the headless beauty, PR Queen…headless beauty because her delusional fans always praised her body and never compliment her face..in other words, buttaface!!! bwahaha

this is JL @ 01/16/2013 at 5:42 pm

Sushi
do you like to talk to yourself?
My comments are bocked
but you share here your “wisdom”…
pitiful as usual

this is JL @ 01/16/2013 at 5:46 pm

My several previous comments was blocked.
People on all the celebrities sites will know about that shame.

JL must be looneee @ 01/16/2013 at 6:20 pm

@this is JL:
cray cray cray JL! You need to be blocked. Nothing intelligent comes out of your poty mouth.

this is JL @ 01/16/2013 at 11:15 pm

Blocking is a good thing
if you have NOTHING to say.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/17/2013 at 12:15 am

@this JL: your bark is loud but your bite ain’t vicious!!!

this is JL @ 01/17/2013 at 3:31 am

Is it your own wisdom? :)
Anyway comments from my home computer are blocked every day.

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/17/2013 at 9:50 am

@this is JL: why are you whining about blocking? You said it yourself that it was good thing ito block if you don’t have anything good to say..obviously JJ isn’t trying to hear all that barking from you so he blocked your sorry whiny as.s

MOD~Just look at this mess you have allowed. You got your poster shiiibaby making fun of retarded people & you just let it slide. Maybe this needs to be reported to the ADA & others that are already looking into this filthy site..It is mentally challenged you dill-hole. You should be so ashamed of your site. It truely is disgusting.

this is JL @ 01/17/2013 at 7:13 pm

@Ssshhii_baby:
Sushi
do you think blocking will provide a better Jolie reputation?
She is ridiculous even for maniac like Putin.
Blocking can improve even her dying liver.
I don’t say about relationship with “partner”.

this is JL @ 01/17/2013 at 7:18 pm

Blocking CAN’T improve even her dying liver .

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/18/2013 at 12:21 am

@this is JL: On Live with Live with Regis and Kelly on Thursday, Jennifer Aniston 41 years old was discussing dressing up as Barbara Streisand for the September issue of Harpers Bazaar and used the word “******”. Regis asked her, “You’re playing dress up!” and Jennifer Aniston replied, “Yes, I play dress up! I do it for a living , like a ******!”-
————//////——————–
no no honey…I’m not making fun of the mentally challenged you dill-hole!! just the lil RETARDISTON!!! do you know Just Loser in person? awe, im sowiiee!!! I know it’s not his fault for being the victim of an abortion gone wrong!! bwahaha!!! now, are you demanding your sweet and innocent, pure as snow ms. Chinnifer Nippleton, to make a public apology for her missing a sensitivity chip when she used a language that is so offensive..especially, for someone who is in the public eye she should know better!!! oh, that’s right! you boycotted her movie becuz you’re not a hyprocrite! you’re sooo offended!! no wonder WanderBUST was an EPIC FAIL!!! yes! that is what I thought!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/18/2013 at 12:29 am

Oopsie that message was for #221 the hypocrite dill-hole;)

this is JL @ 01/18/2013 at 1:46 am

Sushi’s mother’s abortion
was wrong.
BWA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ssshhii_baby @ 01/18/2013 at 2:47 am

@this is JL: poor Just Loser!!! got dropped too any time on its head…don’t havecenough brain cells to have an original thought..the short yellow bus rider have to resort to biting other people’s line…*zoooo0m* right over just loser’s head;)

For 8 yrs now you still think Jennifer is going away…Get over it ..shes here to stay….
Queen of Comedy & 40mil OMG !!!!