Vanessa Hudgens: Always Looking for Yummy New Recipes!

Vanessa Hudgens: Always Looking for Yummy New Recipes!

Vanessa Hudgens and her little sister Stella leave a dance studio together on Wednesday (January 9) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress recently shared a favorite recipe of hers!

“All ya need is a Vitamix (or a regular blender will work) and 2 whole peeled oranges,” Vanessa wrote on her blog. “Fill the blender with ice and 3 packs of Truivia (You know that sugar with the catchy commercial) and bam you got yourself some HEALTHY but delicious sorbet. I’m always looking for some yummy recipes! If you’re on pinterest upload your recipe and tag it with “Nessa Recipe” and I’ll repin a few of my faves.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing her fave Koolaburra “Dakota Deluxe” boots.

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens leaving a dance studio…

vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 01
vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 16
vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 17
vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 18
vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 19
vanessa hudgens always looking for new yummy recipes 20

ABC

hello legs! hahaha she looks so pretty

should I post a long or a short comment? lol our baby looks gorgeous.

i love her outfit here, so pretty, &sexyyyyyy

sexaaaaaaaaaaaaaay babyyyyyyyyyyyy! loving the new poster, now i need the trailer!

woooah! that poster is awesome
cant fucccking wait for Spring Breakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a girl on twitter said she was doing Grand battements next to Vanessa! OMG

she lost so much weight, tiny tiny baby V. lol

Miss perefct legs is back! lmao, i love to see her with her sis BTW i wouldn´t mind a new video.

she is gorgeous
“Spring Breakers” will be shown at Göteborg film festival on January 31, February 1 and February 2.!!! another festival!

this comment is for the psycho: VANESSA IS GORGEOUS! hahahahah

how pretty does she look?
i love the new poster, cant wait to see the others girls´s posters too, and James.

she was with her lill´ sis, i love their relationship.

@ol:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really love the new poster! more than the international one =D. love to see her out with Stell

SelenitaQueen @ 01/09/2013 at 3:52 pm

i seriously cant wait for the sprring breakers promo, i want to see the girls together again.

hello gorgeous, her face has been looking so fresh the last couple of days.

i need more Valena! hahaha

Inez the Insider @ 01/09/2013 at 3:56 pm

average looking at best, no real acting chops that’s why she doesn’t get the roles she’d kill for.

Pattycake @ 01/09/2013 at 3:57 pm

@lizzzie:
thank you for the link!

Pattycake @ 01/09/2013 at 3:57 pm

@ol:
ooopppppss!

you flawless girl! she looks amazing!

littlesuzie @ 01/09/2013 at 4:34 pm

Wow Vane! It seems so easy!!!

Thanks for all the links. Love the new poster.

It tastes bad anyway!!

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 7:14 pm

What the hell happened to the votes?

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 7:15 pm

Vanessa looks good, but she is really looking mature.

omg omg omg THEY’E REMOVED THE THIMB FEATURE !!!! YAAAAAAYYY!!

Talk about a plan backfiring. We can thank the lunatic Vanessa Hudgens fans for ruining the voting system here on this website. Jared went bananas when he found out that a couple of these Hudgens id!iots, in their seething rage and frustration over the increasing amount of unflattering comments piling up in each Hudgens post, allocated a portion of pudgies dwindling fan club funds to hire a two-bit hacker to figure out how to tamper with the voting system. He nailed. It took him long enough, 6 months to be precise, but he passed on his kiddie script to that doofwad ‘fan here’ and she has been manipulating votes to her hearts content ever since. Now they’ve gone and jeopardized Hudgies relationship with Jared. He pulled the voting system, and maybe he’ll raise his fee on Pudgekin and charge her at least 2000 a month to post her pics on the site. Nice going, guys. Look on the bright side – at least objectivity will reign, and Hudgie fans can start doing some chores around the house instead of obsessively voting 24/7 like a bunch of maniacs. ROFL

@BO: ‘fan here’ chain-smoked 8 cigs after she found out about the change. Hatersuck nearly bashed in his keyboard, and now half of his qwerty doesn’t work. Kelly the crackwhore has been furiously firing off email after email the entire day in an attempt to convince Jared to go restore the voting feature. Tamin, xoxo, and the rest of team B were crying. Bohji was crushed, and impulsively booked a meditation retreat somewhere in the malaysian hillside. Maria and Tina spent the entire day encouraging team B and keeping their spirits up. ROFLMAO!

@Nightwish: Are you finished with your paranoid diatribe?? You must be soft in the head. How many times do we have to tell you the thumbs only work once? After you’ve thumbed up or down, it turns grey, and you could come back 50 times, and you can’t vote again. But, yawn, you just have to give us the long version of your delusional conspiracy theory, so let is know when you’re done. I hope this finally shuts you up.

And not to burst your bubble, but the thumbs have disappeared before, only to reappear in a few days. :o)

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 8:06 pm

@nightwish
You honestly are one crazy mad man who believes his own conspiracies. Wow part of me thought you were just being a smartass but you’re not. I know how much the thumbs meant to you and “objectivity” is that what you call you’re non stop nastiness and hate for this girl?

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 8:09 pm

@maria
Never try to explain reason to a conspiracy theorist. You hit the perfect word in him being paranoid it’s scary. It has never donned on his conspiracy that people flat out don’t like him.

I have a Vitamix and I love it. It’s expensive yes but so worth it. IJuice cleanses are so good for your skin. Wonder if she does them because her skin is flawless.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:19 pm

@CLAIRE: I’ll look into that product, thanks! LOL!

@Haters Suck!: One has to wonder about the mentality of someone who was so bothered by the stupid feature. Did he not get that he was thumbed down BECAUSE of his hideous comments? What did he think he was going to get on a Vanessa post? Cheers and fireworks for his snide, rude, hypercritical nonsense? For such a self-proclaimed intellectual, he sure is a dumba$$.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:24 pm

@Haters Suck!: Dude, you wouldn’t understand satire if it boinked you on the head, would you.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2013 at 8:28 pm

@nightwish
Dude you wouldn’t listen or understand reason if your life depended on it. Go work on your next conspiracy. I’ll grab a chair and act like I give a $hit.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:28 pm

Aww come now Maria, look on the bright side, just think about the amount of productivity that will be gained with each member of team hudgens. I figure this new development will free up an average of about 3 hours per person per day. LOL!

@Nightwish: Oh, I forgot to congratulate Stewart for her RAZZIE Award nomination! How cool is that? BOzo will be here in a minute, talking about what an accolade that is.

@Nightwish: No joke. Vitamix and the a juice cleanse is the way to go. I do them all the time.

@Nightwish: Hun, I didn’t ever bother. You are barking up the wrong tree. I am always more bothered by your words than by thumbs.

she is so pretty

@Nightwish: Now if YOU can figure out a way to free up more productivity on YOUR part. You LIVE here, man. You are 5 hrs behind me, yet you are on here ALL night long. Please go in peace and find a life.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:44 pm

@maria: I’m from Hawaii sweetheart. I prefer to keep my current state of residence private, if that’s ok with you.

patent,i dm u. lol c how warped onco is.she comsiders razzie an accolade but golden globe and what are u doing here?why dont u go and worry bout hudge’s red carpet looks.shes on pca red carpet

But the “flag this” feature is still there. If jared really removed it then why is it still there? Is it a problem with the system or did they really remove it?

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:49 pm

Geez CLAIRE, that is a very expensive blender. If you really feel it’s such a life changing product, i’ll go out and buy one at costco.

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 8:53 pm

Miss solitary dot, that flag feature had much to do with it. From the amount of flagging these Hudgens nitwits doing to us, Jared’s moderators were actually pulling overtime reading A, Bo and myself. Then they started to realize that the Hudgens trolls were a freaking riot to read, shared it with Jared, and now he’s hooked. Now they virtually ignore all flags originating from a Hudgens post and leave it be. YAY!

@Nightwish: I will still be flagging vulgar and inappropriate posts, as I have always done. Never have flagged yours, but I do BOzo’s all the time. She has a filthy mouth.

Interesting Frozen Ground article….sounds like it was an immense challenge to film! Glad they are taking their time with it.

YO PUDGE PUMPERS @ 01/09/2013 at 9:06 pm

NOW FLAG THIS DOWN YOU PUDGE PIMPING PU$$IES. LETS SEE HOW YOU FLAG THIS DOWN YOU CRAZY A$$ BITCHEZ

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 9:07 pm

@maria: Thanks. : – ) Hey, Have you seen this vid of Franco and Ashley Benson? Hilarious. I think they were just bored, but i also think it’s Franco’s goofy attempt to court Ashley in a creative way. I know they have an age difference, but i actually hope that relationship works out.

@maria what does that article say? I get a blank page when i click on it.

more stills!

u know onco,i think u should take a little time to read that phrase they display when u click to flag a comment.it says too much flagging will get the flagger a ban from site!lol and now either fg or gs cant get released they are hapy they are taking their time .lmao

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 9:30 pm

@SB Fan: Ashley kinda reminds me of a young charlize theron. Didn’t even realize she’s in pretty little liars, i understandably don’t watch those chick series, but she’s my biggest crush at the moment. Gotta hand it to Franco, the dude is a chick magnet. He’s got the charisma.

@Liz: It’s an article that talks about the technical difficulties they had while filming FG between the short filming schedule, the few hours of daylight they had to work with, the issues with the snow, cameras freezing, etc. It also mentioned the cinematographer, his experience, and how they really want this to be an extraordinary thriller, that depicts the real Alaska, and it’s landscapes. I know they just recently finished scoring the movie as well.

@Nightwish:
sorry, but i don’t know anything about her, he is probably just getting some with her, nothing serious She is kind of pretty. I love Rachel, and my fav character is Candy, she is so fun!

Nightwish @ 01/09/2013 at 9:46 pm

The mass of dirty dishes piling up days at a time, That dirty ring developing in the toilet threatening permanence, the unsightly and completely disheveled looking bedroom with tons of soiled laundry strewn about… hopefully these are a thing of the past with the voting system now out the window. And to think that no one else picked up the slack around the house team hudgens, like goodness gracious.

one more, Vanessa looks so young and gorgeous

i know this is a Vanessa post, i’m sorry, but they are so cute
Harmony and Rachel <3

… not to mention many of you Hudgens loafers are gaining weight, snacking incessantly in front of your computer screen while up/downvoting. Wow, the implications of Jared’s new non-voting system are incredibly far-reaching and beneficial for everyone.

her legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nightwish: I did see that! I think they’d be great together, as both are edgy and free-spirited. Who knows? I AGREE that she looks like a young Theron! A stunner!

my fav picture ever :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: >>Vanessa and Rachel

@maria: Geez Maria, we finally agree on something. I feel weird right now

@Nightwish: Seriously? Hitting a thumb takes far less time than your all day tirades and all nighter plotting sessions with your Stooges. Buddy, you need to chill now. The thumbs made no difference to us. The comments were readily seen anyway. I always thought the thumbs were pointless, but your obsession was at an all time danger level. Hopefully your BP will return to normal now.

@maria: At least let me enjoy a moment of kinship with you for a sec, geez

I feel our maria is somewhat pissed because the thumb feature got removed. Calm down maria. It was expected to happen some day. Now you guys can bath on your own tears.

@maria: Wait a second, are you nuts? Someone was going ape sh!t and way out of there way to downvote benign comments -30 ten pages in, and you say it didn’t matter much? Wrong gungadin, those downvotes were critical on page one and two. Pudgies exposure on JJ is marketing pure and simple, and we can’t have a slew of readable negative comments on the first page. Don’t front and act like its not important Maria, you know it is.

zac won!!!so proud!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/10/2013 at 12:07 am

@nightwish
No you think the thumb feature was important. You and the haters were the only ones that thought it was important. No one else cared only you and your conspiracy theories.

@HS only the haters cared? Uhm, no. I’m glad the feature’s gone. I know who DID think it was important, whatever whackjob was hacking into a bunch of proxies to thumb down all of our comments into oblivion.

everyone,zac won favourite dramatic movie actor!congratulations to him!five years after the end of HSM franchise he’s still winning them.another accolade.so proud of him!

Haters Suck! @ 01/10/2013 at 12:27 am

@A
Of course it had to be one person. God knows that being hateful and leaving rude nasty comments is perfectly acceptable to most people. Now you can be as nasty as youve always been of course you’re happy.

im actually glad the thumbs feature is gone. now we can talk about things without agreeing or disagreeing just getting out our opinions. plus have you guys realised that now with it we are much more calm and have things in common :)

Nightwish was obsessed with his thumbs up/ thumbs down conspiracy theory. Well, now it has been removed, I wonder what other conspiracy theory he will be conjuring up next.

yes ,samsam .the site is much clamer with it gone .i just hope it doesn’t return.
again , Zac congrats ! you deserved that award .you got it for your hardwork !

italian mom @ 01/10/2013 at 5:02 am

Hello Boji! How you doin’? (is this a good slang??)
Reading bad posts will be faster now.
But I liked seeing how many ups and down were made, so to better understand the situation.
Great body, Vanessa. Can’t wait for SB.I will be in pole position, bringing my husband and some daughters to the movies. I really have hope that my family will talk a lot about everything confronting our experiences.

No, the thumbs feature WAS irrelevant, but haters were obsessed about it. Did we still read those comments hidden? Of course we did, and we responded to them, didn’t we? Discussion ensued, with OR without it. So why was it important? AGAIN, I NEVER cared. But the conspiracist Stooges did. Also, the comments were seen up to 15, so most people saw them anyway. I just never got the obsession over it.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 6:23 am

@Maria Good morning. Coffee yet? @italian mom: You understand how to use “confronting our experiences” but you aren’t comfortable with “how ya doin”? ITALIANMAMA! Funny you should say that! Is very funny! That you say that! I’m sure the phake misspelling and intentional bad english is just to make fun for us in this place. Ha ha ha ha ha italianmom, is very funny joke ha ha ha ha

italian mom @ 01/10/2013 at 6:42 am

@Nightwish:
Please, hey!! No fake mispelling here, just mispelling!. glad to give you a good laugh, though. What makes me sick is a subtle consciousness that i’m not improving in a language that I love soo much.Time to get lessons.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 7:01 am

@italian mom: I think you’re very bad english is a blessing in the skies. It gives you a cute appeal! Maybe you can borrow or buy childrens level english books, my advise is grade 2 or 3. Once you master those levels, you can take it away from there.

onco , suck something , mama italiano , korean v.agina , yo aren’t you gonna wish Zac for his award ?

@ Italian mom, doing great! ‘ how you doin’ is an Aussie greeting of sorts. All sales staff I came across greeted me that way. Ignore Nightwish he is just making fun of you. Practise makes perfect so don’t ever give up.

Am looking forward to SpringBreakers but the censorship board here will have a field day with it. So I guess I’ll have to get the black market version after to see the full movie.

No one deserves a response if they have no respect for their own gender. You have a female genital, so does your mother and your grandmother. Learn some self respect and respect when addressing others and you will be respected.

i have female genital , my mother has one too and so do you . if you are feeling so offended to be called that ,you should have taken a little more care in selecting your username , or else changed it when someone told you someday what it meant .and perhaps it would have kept my mouth shut .and i don’t need respect from a so called mother who spends 24/7 on a gossip site , who also have no control over her ugly racial mouth which whenevre opened insults other cultures and countries .there you go !

Enough said. I think it is easier to teach a child that to teach an ignoramus. Now look who is posting 24/7? How many comments have I made compared to each of the 3 stooges ? and I am a Vanessa fan.

lol , don’t try to come clean . it won’t happen . you have been spending considerably lesser time for a couple of weeks now .we’ve all noticed that . but before that we both know what it was like , don’t we now? lol don’t worry , no one will ever forget how you used to lead the pack of pumpers bravely on each and every hudge post till the count rises to 300 .lol everyone gives you full credit for that !

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 8:09 am

Be careful Maria, this flu strain is pretty scary

@Nightwish: It is. The vaccine is not effective for this strain, apparently. They declared a health emergency here in Boston. We do vaccinate all our patients, but they are immunocompromised, so it could be fatal for them. We are definitely worried.

@Nightwish: Did you seriously mean to say “blessing in the skies”???? You DO know it’s “blessing in disguise”, right????

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 8:59 am

@maria: What do you think? LOL

italian mom @ 01/10/2013 at 9:00 am

@maria:
Oh, thank you so very much, maria. Nightwish was pulling a trick on me. It’s funny, I love you all, each one in a different way.But he is right on the solution: children level modern English.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 9:17 am

@italian mom: Did you guess i was pulling a trick? That’s a bingo! Or is it just “bingo!”? Not starting with grade 2 or 3, but i think you can beginning with maybe 4 or 5. If it is so much difficult, then grade 2-3 for seriousness.

what are u two talking about?is there a viral flu spreading?and pray onco,what are u doing here on a gossip site when such a flu is spqeading and ur hospital is full of patients and an emergency situation declared?cant u stay away from here at least at a time like this?

@BO: I don’t work on a hospital unit. I work in an out-patient clinic. We have not been affected so far. Our patients are ALL immunized. But that conversation didn’t involve you and your clueless self.

The conversations here are boring when I’m not around hahahah.

@Nightwish@A@BO: malformation

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 7:47 pm

Team B has all but disappeared. They must be taking the new voting system extremely hard. Not a friggin peep out of Tamin, Fan here, Take a hike, xo, luna, lauren, maru, etc. Do you see how the presence of up/down votes changes the entire complexion of a Hudgens post, Maria? It seems like your girls barely want to participate anymore.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 7:49 pm

Oh i forgot, they got paid 50 cents per vote. Jared eliminated the votes so there’s no money in it for them! LOL

i’d hereby like to announce with utmost grief that Nicole didn not get an oscar nomination .

however she got a nod for best actress at austrailian academy awards

@Whitney: eww. Jared please consider bringing back the thumbs up/down feature. Pretty please.:)

Oops ..sorry Whitney. I was replying to NIghtwish. I shouldn’t be doing this after happy hour for sure.

@A: Yeah because your posts are so titillating.

No Jared, please DO NOT bring back the thumb up/down feature. Pretty pretty pretty pleeeeeease. I beg you. Us Vanessa fans have our heads stuck so far inside our a$$es that we can’t tolerate constructive criticism or truth about Vanessa. But I know it is fair for everyone that the feature was removed. Just don’t bring it back okay.

and ignore my comment above.

@xoxox: @ 01/10/2013 at 8:47 pm Oh not me of course. Probably A of course rather than Nightwish. Just my hunch. Have fun in your pink room:) Honey you need take a bunch of seats.

@A: A bunch of seats.

@xoxox nope, I don’t dopplegang. And your ideas of insults are laughable.

So because I have a life I’m accused of abandoning our cause? Nightwish, you are such a whackjob. No, there is nothing different on this post than any previous posts. You need to get a grip on that paranoia, hun. Still don’t get why Vanessa’s fans are the ones you have chosen to target, bash, and insult. Ever catch an Efron post? A Jolie post? Those fans are nuts. I think we’re pretty normal here, with a wide age range, and a variety of opinion, though we all support V. . Not sure why you have it in for us like this.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 9:27 pm

The other celebs are getting posts about being at the critics choice awards. Pudgekin gets a post about how she’s looking for recipes. Oh dear.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 9:31 pm

Not you Maria, you are a very high ranking member of Hudgies team. Your ongoing support through this very challenging time is noted. Faithful to the last, lol

Haters Suck! @ 01/10/2013 at 9:39 pm

@nightwish
Seriously you are one crazy headcase.

Nightwish @ 01/10/2013 at 9:41 pm

Cut the doppelganging crap out please. A and i are getting blamed for it.

I wasn’t doppelganging. That was one of my multiple personalities.

I love her scarf <3 promo for SB is starting! soo excited!

@xoxox: @ 01/10/2013 at 9:45 pm Not me again. @Nightwish. Don’t worry, I don’t think you’re the doppelganger anyway,

I wonder why Nessa was not nominated for a People’s Choice Award. What’s up with that?

lol new Maria , what has she done eversince leaving HSM to be credible enough to gain a nomination at such an event? lol

2011, Favorite Movie Star under 25 nomination. So yes, she has been nominated. Don’t worry. If Efron wasn’t a heartthrob with a female only audience, he certainly wouldn’t be nominated either. He certainly isn’t there for his phenomenal acting.

ugly legs -.-