Kate Bosworth: Bristol Farms Grocery Gal!

Kate Bosworth: Bristol Farms Grocery Gal!

Kate Bosworth makes her way to her car while carrying a bag of groceries from Bristol Farms on Friday (January 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the week, the 30-year-old actress was all dressed up while attending the 2013 Golden Globes Kick Off Party with her fiance Michael Polish at Cecconi’s Restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

In case you missed it, have a look at Kate in a newly released trailer for her upcoming film Big Sur, which was also directed by Michael.

kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 01
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 02
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 03
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 04
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 05
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 06
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 07
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 08
kate bosworth bristol farms grocery gal 09

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

holy shnitt she looks awful…..omg

Muffin man @ 01/11/2013 at 11:52 pm

I am not a fan of her fashion

She looks like sh*t. It can’t be denied. Horrible clothes, flat hair, emaciated frame, cocky look on her face (as usual). She looks like she’s got wasting disease. Just horrible. And the worst part is that this mess actually thinks she’s hot sh*t. Delusion makes me sad.

The most surprising thing is that that she actually bought food. looks like hell.

in the grips @ 01/12/2013 at 1:12 am

is she in the grips of anorexia again? She looks thinner.

Journalistic @ 01/12/2013 at 1:40 am

I’m seriously starting to wonder if she is actually sick, like cancer or something.

Bosworth herself claimed a while back that she lost weight when she was under anxiety and stress, and she used the example of when (supposedly) a friend suddenly died and Bosworth wasn’t handling it well, so her weight went down (this was during the time she was with Askars, towards the end). She’s a liar. She’s a skeleton no matter what is happening in her life. If she truly only gets skeletal when she’s under stress and experiencing anxiety, then you’d think she’d get healthy when she’s in love, right? Yet she’s skinnier than ever since she’s been with Polish, even skinnier — if possible — than when she was with Askars. I think she just doesn’t eat, and maybe she’s a smoker (I’m not sure), and she’s a major head case. I mean clinical. Bloom and Askars strike me as the caretaker types who think they can fix a girl but then they discovered that Bosworth can’t be fixed. She has a clinical problem. Polish is simply an enabler. And he’s not going to let her go no matter what. He can’t do any better than Bosworth and he knows it. So he will enable her problems in order to keep her.

@Journalistic:

Nope. But she does have psyche problems. She could benefit greatly from therapy.

@Blah:

That’s not necessarily food. Super markets and grocers carry more than just food. It could be bath products, or cleaning products, or in her case maybe enemas.

KEIKO IS DELUSIONAL @ 01/12/2013 at 1:59 am

Get yourself into therapy ASAP. I pity you having so much hate in your heart for someone you don’t even know. Very sad

@KEIKO IS DELUSIONAL:

Go eat a f*cking meal, Kate.

KEIKO IS DELUSIONAL @ 01/12/2013 at 2:09 am

Has she finally stopped dyeing her hair? It looks darker than her usual bleach bottle blonde.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 01/12/2013 at 2:41 am

@What??:

The darker hair is probably for Homeland. Playing a drug user would indeed require her hair to be sloppier.

Everything she is wearing is so ugly I am at a loss for words. The boots might be alright, but who wears their boots unzipped like that?

Whycantipost @ 01/12/2013 at 5:42 am

@Keiko:

I completely agree.

She does look very unhealthy again: those jeans are supposed to be skinny jeans and they are not even touching her legs :O Is she a size -16?

Well Kate about time you announced a pregnancy. Don’t you think? you have got nothing else left on your calendar apart from being papped for doing nothing.
And finally did your husband grow sone large bulls and told you to FUC&KOFF I dont want to be papped for food shopping. If he did KUDOS to polish.

angryfatgurl @ 01/12/2013 at 7:42 am

So pretty! I’m sure ASkars is still crying after getting dumped by her. He always looks miserable *sob sob*

@Keiko: IIRC, the family friend’s death was in 2006, the year she really got skinny, not when she was with AS. I think she was at her skinniest in the AS period was when the relationship ended and she was with Polish, remember how tiny she was in their public debut.

Despite her newfound, oh, I’m eating healthy now, she still looks underweight:

“”I’ve been eating a lot healthier of late, just because I’ve suddenly found myself having no energy. The energy that you have in your teens and early 20s is just non-stop,” Bosworth told Vogue Australia. “I’m 29 and all of a sudden I really needed to take a look at how I can get a better life for myself.”"

@Whycantipost: Her role in Homefront ended two months ago. She’s been slowly going towards darker shades for a while now. It does look better on her.

@KEIKO IS DELUSIONAL: Nope, no hate in her post, just comments on her psyche. Which isn’t hate. But then you’re troll, so not really expecting you to differentiate, it would kill you to have to admit that those her criticize her aren’t haters or jealous fat fangirls of her exes.

And to return to being shallow, once again she can’t dress casually very well. I’m sure she spent some time picking out just the right weather-appropriate super casual clothes and she just looks blah.

@KEIKO IS DELUSIONAL:

Kate, you force your sad and miserable self onto the public. It’s hard to like you when you’re so unlikeable. But hate you? You don’t have enough personality to hate. I couldn’t hate you any more than I can hate a throw rug.

@MIA:

Can she even get pregnant being that malnourished and unhealthy? Kate is lucky she has the money and the luxury of fillers and plumpers and little nips and tucks. If she were an average girl you’d see her face sagging and falling. Skin-and-bones is hell on normal skin. The fact that she can be so frail and thin, but still have a smooth face that looks healthy…it’s a dead giveaway that she’s using cosmetic enhancers.

@angryfatgurl:

You’re delusional, troll. It was when he was with her that he looked miserable all the time. Get real. Who the hell goes out in public with their g/f and won’t stand near her or touch her in any way even after 1.5 years? Please don’t use the excuse of “Swedish reserve”. It’s baloney. He couldn’t stand her. She started off as a normal g/f until he got a dose of what a head case she is, but she played the emaciated sad girl who would fall apart if he left her–a decent man doesn’t want that on his conscience. Very hard to let go of a manipulative emotional wreck like her. The fact that she’s got Polish to actually marry her says more about Polish than it does about Kate.

@ladybug:

Thanks for the correction on the friend death.

I think she got progressively unhealthy and thin as her relationship with Askars deteriorated. And she’s likely this way with every relationship she has with a man. I think her lack of health was in direct proportion to Askars pulling away. This is my opinion, and I’m the one with a clinical background…not a know-nothing troll. Kate needs professional counseling, but her ego and drive for attention are huge impediments. And then she has enablers around her. You can’t underestimate the negative power of enabling. Michael Polish is a huge enabler. I can spot one a mile away.

Askar did the right thing to finally get away from her…but Askars has some issues of his own. If I had to guess, I would bet my right arm that he chooses the same type of emotionally negative women over and over, and is always perplexed as to why they bring him misery. I like him. This is not a negative criticism.

Kate’s “fashion” is dreadful, the result of a delusional egomaniac who believes that everything she does is brilliant. Trust. She BELIEVES she looks edgy and fashionable with her boots unzipped. She’s like the emperor who has no clothes.

When was her last bath? She seriously looks like the junkies that come through the ER

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All