Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Chateau Marmont Arrival!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Chateau Marmont Arrival!

Kate Bosworth keeps it glamorous while arriving at the Chateau Marmont on Friday (January 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 30-year-old actress, who was accompanied by her dashing fiance Michael Polish, celebrated her belated birthday with close friends earlier in the evening at a fancy soiree.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Earlier in the day, Kate was casual chic while grabbing some groceries from Bristol Farms.

Kate recently tweeted a video and said, “A great interview with Sally Field and @TavisSmiley,” which was also retweeted by Michael. Watch the video below!

FYI: Kate is wearing a vintage dress and Tous jewels.

Sally Field – ‘Tavis Smiley’ Interview
kate bosworth michael polish chateau marmont party 01
kate bosworth michael polish chateau marmont party 02
kate bosworth michael polish chateau marmont party 03
kate bosworth michael polish chateau marmont party 04
kate bosworth michael polish chateau marmont party 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

This girl is beautiful and talented beyond believe !!!!!!!!

dashing?! LOL!
he looks like death!

She still looks like death on a cracker…what the hell? she can’t even bathe for a night out ?? I personally think they both have some serious issues..He looks just as nasty as skinny as she does. same white powder diet maybe???

Hearkening back to the 30′s. Not a bad look on her. Didn’t she use a similar style for one of the Met Balls years ago? Like two or three boyfriends back, the male model one, I think?

Eeew. He looks like a pedophile.

Loved listening to Sally.

that color and how bone skinny she is makes her looks very ill. Is she dying??? That color is god awful so is the makeup

@What??: It was in 2010..before se stared looking like a younger version of Courtney Love (see above photos)

I don’t like her, but I can’t hate on that hair. Love the color & style.

“dashing fiance”? BAHAHAHAHAHA :D

As for Kate – dear Lord, serve her a sandwich or ten O.O Good look for her but seriously.. she’s not well.

That dress does absolutely nothing for her. It’s an awful color on her. Polish looks as creepy as ever.

Ugh…i see the cheque cleared.

I don’t think the dress is too bad. It masks how thin she actually is.

She likes to dress up. He doesn’t.

Her lips are JACKED. They look like Jolie lips in the pictures from that Hollywood Gossip earlier in this post’s comments. Overall, I hate this look. It’s a cheap, messy copy of her Met Ball 2010 look. I can usually find something to like about her outfits–especially her event/red carpet styles–but not this one. Whoever said she looked like Courtney Love was sadly correct.

fattie alert @ 01/12/2013 at 1:56 pm

kate haters = alexander skarsgard’s fat fun girls on a roll. kate looks beautiful, but her dress and hubby not so much ;)

@Macy: This should be a cute look on her, she’s done similar looks before. But it’s just off, her makeup looks wrong, the dress isn’t fitting, and the color is washing her out.

OK I am reposting this from last KB post:

Why is anyone talking about ASakrs or Orly on this post???WTF does it have to do with KB obviously having some kind of mental/health/drug problem??? I am NOT a fan of hers but her photo ops are starting to get quite worrisome….she absolutely does not look healthy in any shape form or fashion…her “red carpet” looks are even starting to resemble a slightly younger Coutney Love ….I see this crap daily so don’t accuse me of being some mean spirited fat fangurl. I know the vacant look very well and her & Hobbit have it…..just saying….something IS seriously wrong here….

AND this post doesn’t say she went to the W Magazine event at the CM that was on the same night. It specifically says she went out to celebrate her birthday with friends. No official invite to the event but hoped to crash? Anyway, I thought this was a lovely look from 2010: http://www.justjared.com/2010/05/03/kate-bosworth-met-ball-2010/ This business here? Bos-worthless. :(

I think she looks nice here except for the smudged lipstick. Most of the time I don’t like what she wears but she looks pretty for once.

postinf rom last KB post:

nEpotisMMAROBrolesoffothERTS @ 01/12/2013 at 2:10 pm

Trying to channel Angie circa Changeling. Ha.

I think she looks nice here. Most of the time I don’t like what she wears but she looks pretty for once except for the smudged lipstick.

She is beautiful but seriously needs to eat a cookie. Too, too thin.

@ND: The pics that #2 linked to are the same as JJ’s, I believe this one’s a spammer, since it did the same thing on the last thread.

As for why she was at CM, the W party was there, but there are no red carpet pics of her, and even the photo site, Zimbio, doesn’t mention it, though one of her fan forums says that’s why she was there.

@chelle, some trolls are engaged in very serious projection.

@ladybug: But the lips… THE LIPS!!!!!!!!!!! Am I nuts? They look swollen and not fully healed from a procedure or several bee stings.

@ladybug:
It’s a terrible color for her. It’s basically the same as her skin so she looks like one not so giant sheet of ivory. It also fits her poorly, but that’s not surprise, a lot of her dresses do. She looks soooo thin in it, and it’s awful.

Both r sticks @ 01/12/2013 at 2:31 pm

So what was this stick doing at the CM? If it was a bday bash which was jan 2nd she was at with YES LAUGH MATES where are the mates? Never seems to be a pic coming out with MATES
I bet her mates were the paps.
And I bet she is gearing up for her smug look at the oscar party.

@ND: She’s always had larger lips. Now, whether or not she’s had them enhanced, I have no idea.

@Macy, it fits her terribly, I wonder if it’s borrowed. And it’s back to her neutral tones, which wash her out.

@Both r sticks: No pics of her friends at all.

The Oscars aren’t until the end of February, so it’d be the Golden Globe parties she’d be gearing up for.

@ladybug: It’s just annoying…people need to let the whole Askars & Orly thing go…I am actually starting to worry about her & Hobbit. They do not look well. It’s very disturbing and sad to see. People kept saying it was for her junkie roll but they seriously look loke REAL junkies.

@chelle: Looking more closely at him, his collar’s not fitting him well at all, this isn’t the first photo where his dress shirts don’t seem to fit him well anymore.

But according to the Daily Mail, she looks just like Greta Garbo!

@ND: I caught that, too, about them being at the CM. No mention of the party. I think hoping to crash was the intent. Polish looks like a decrepit old man, and her makeup looks very sloppy for her.

She looks awful. If she went to the W party, I wonder how she felt being in the same room as Miranda? There’s poor Kate looking like a washed out, faded dishrag. And there’s Miranda. The woman who gave Orlando a child, and still looking like the gorgeous glamazon that she is.
Poor, poor Kate.

@Sersei: I don’t think she was at the party, there are no pics on the Getty site, and she would have been overdressed:

Well, that’s even worse.
She used to be invited to all of the fashion parties. Them leaving her off the guest list says a lot.
Poor Kate, is right.

Well, that’s even worse.
Poor Kate, is right.

Were they making out? Her lipstick is everywhere!

She definitely would have been overdressed. Do you think Polish is in on her desperation and encourages it? How embarrassing.

Whycantipost @ 01/12/2013 at 4:42 pm

Aside from my dislike towards KB, I really start to worry about her now. She is SO skinny, it seriously scares me. She has round face, which can hide the lack of meat on her bones when she wears something not so tight. She is wearing a tight dress now, and seriously; she has no fat/muscles. It is all skin and bones,

I am a vivid blind item reader, and there was a blind on CDAN a while ago about an actress dating a director who enabled her to not take care of herself: he would try to ‘train’ her as an actress; f.e. not letting her sleep, waking her up in the middle of the night, not letting her eat properly etc.
The popular guess was KB and MP. I will look for a link.
Eventhough I don’t like Kate, I hope this isn’t her. It is just horrible.
Kate, plz get help, you need it.

@Sersei: I don’t think he sees it as desperation. I think he’s convinced himself she really is some amazingly talented actress/designer/fashion icon and that she should have been invited to the W party.
Now why they were at CM when it appears they weren’t at the party, maybe they just wanted an after bday party drink. At place teeming with paps.
@@35, she didn’t go to any GG parties last year either. Though she did go to the Vanity Fair Oscar party.

LooseLipz @ 01/12/2013 at 5:37 pm

Her head showed up, but where’s her body? And he, well, I just feel he’s encouraging her eating disorder because he’s far too skinny himself. He definitely has manorexia.
The greasy slicked back hair is not a good look on him.
I wish she would gain 15 pounds, she’d look younger and prettier.
She’s obviously living on sushi and carrots.

clara_belle @ 01/12/2013 at 5:41 pm

I don’t understand why she keeps being invited to all these pre-Golden Globes events/parties – she is neither nominated nor has a starring part in any one of the films in contention.

It really bugs me when all these fame hungry C-list actresses like Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba, Camille Belle etc turn up just to have their picture taken or to network.

@Whycantipost:

Can you provide that link? Was it revealed?

@Whycantipost: That’s what I said!! I see too many drugged out people who are sickly thin in ER…itis scary…Look at her twitter picture with Jasper. She looks so vacant. And I too am not trying to be mean or nasty no matter how much I dislike her drug / mental / eating probloems are no joke and nothing to pok fun of. There is deffinately something not right

@Athena: I don’t think her lipstick is smeared, I think the area around her lips, especially the upper lip, is red/chapped.

@clara_belle, there are an awful lot of people who get to go to these parties who don’t have any reason to be there.
And in this case I don’t think she was at the W party. It’s possible that she might be at a party on Sunday, one of the parties going on during/after.
And I still wonder how she managed to get to the Vanity Fair Oscar party last year.

And if Kate’s networking at these events she’s not doing a very good job.

@Sad:I don’t think she’s the only one who needs to eat something (he looks so sick … http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2789789/kate-bosworth-michael-polish-chateau-marmont-party-03/)

It’s really sad that these two have to desparately try t cash in on the CMs. They both look nasty and should have stayed home for an autoclave, mere bathing wouldn’t help.

Her dress looks like it melted. Either that or someone threw a bucket of water on it and it streached out of shape.

@fattie alert: Why insult the people who post here? No one is insulting you. It’s a gossip blog, we’re discussing KB, not each other. And the whole jealous of an ex or that we must be fat excuse is ridiculous. People can actually just not like her for her.

I like the idea of the look, but she is looking way too thin. He doesn’t look well either. I may not like the girl, but I really hope nothing is wrong.

Look at Polish’s throat in the second picture from the left. I hate it when guys don’t shave their adams apple, it looks like untrimmed pubes. He’s gross and looks like he needs a shower.

I think she looks pretty but she is looking thin.

What is so disgusting is did she even bath after those stupid paps shots of her grocery shopping. Oh, sorry, I mean leaving a store with a brown bag. Who the heck knows what she went to buy, because it is becoming more and more clear she doesn’ eat. The creature can say that a nutritionist has given her a low calorie, small portein diet all she wants, that is a crock.
Her lipstick is probably smeared from her taking shots of whiskey before her big night.
I am sorry, the only way these two disgusting people are invited to anything is Robin B, calls in favors, that is the only way.
This look on her didn’t look that great when she wore it the first time at the Met Gala and now it looks worse.
The trolls/stans need to stop bringing up AS and OB and realize that KB is a vapid, void, waste of air and space.

im not even going to bother reading most everyones posts considering she seems to draw in the most horrid looney’s posters here (and lainey of course is the most crazed of all)
i still dont get why so many of you have this obsessive hatred of her ,but something tells me some of you are repeat posters usng different names!!!

@chelle:

i know why she looks gaunt lately , it’s becasue she only recently finished filming a role where she plays a cancer patient on her death bed i think it’s val kilmer plays her husband)
and she actually did just finish filmng a role as a drug addct and that’s why she’s so skinny now .

@mforman:

(and of course lainey IS here posters same old vitriol for the past 8-10 years)

@Suze: ..and @fattie alert can say whatever she wants to .
but lets be clear here most of you are probably fat , unattactive ,extremely jealous and bitter. cos lets face it non of you would be here otherwise.

she dated someone who wouldn’t touch any of you with a barge pole. GET OVER IT.

@chelle:
, chelle ,YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Both r sticks @ 01/13/2013 at 6:12 am

Yup JJ was at her bday bash, so it was a party for close gossip bloggers errrr where are the actual long term friends non industry related for a private non photographed bash

In fact where was her stylist Cher couture best bud????

To be fair she must felt like the queen of the ball with that turn out, she probably feels she has close mates, in face they only show up for the free grub, booze, get them out of the house , networking with the odd pic here and there

Pics

InsertCoolNameHere @ 01/13/2013 at 7:57 am

Why is it people are so hasty in saying its jalousie we sit and comment her like this. That is just sad.
… and I still believe the thing between her and AS was never a real monogamist relationship. Find a picture of them kissing please and I will change my opinion. The festival and Sweden yeah, they did some hugging and her sitting on his lap … but they never did anything that looked like a real close couple. At least not two people with the same idea of what they were doing.

@nuriu: Um, the movie with Val Kilmer was years and years ago, and she wasn’t a cancer patient she was a drug addict. And she looked healthier then than she does now.
And Homefront finished filming two months ago, so any weight lost for that should have been gained back by then. And she apparently hasn’t gained it back.

Smarter trolls please.

@mforman, I have to hand it to Robin B, Kate apparently didn’t get into the W party, but she was able to make sure JJ was there. Still trying to to keep her relevant.

@Both r sticks: networking with whom, they all know each other and doesn’t seem to help her get jobs.

That aside, per the Teen Vogue editor’s pic, this was apparently a Roaring 20′s party to say goodbye to her 20′s. I like that idea. Pity she didn’t look that good.

@Whycantipost: As for the blind items, just remember this disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, and fiction. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the Blog are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blog’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content.

I think there are just enough accurate blind items to keep people coming back, but I suspect most of them are majority BS.

I don’t get the impression that MP is controlling her, if there’s anyone in control it’s probably her, he’s the one doing whatever she wants him to: papwalking, fashion ‘commercials.’
If she’s appearing to be unhappy, I think that’s because that’s probably her personality. Not that she’s a miserable, depressed person, but as already mentioned multiple times before, I think she has ‘issues’.

She looks burned out. Used up. Rode hard and put away wet.

@ladybug—I agree Robin B is very clever and has amazing clients (the creature not included), and lots and lots of favors to call in. I mean seriously does anyone believe it was just innocent her party was at the Chateu the same time and day as the W party.
Not one photo or tweet of a friend or anybody other than JJ and the Teen Vogue editor, how truly sad is that, I mean really. KB truly has nobody in her life aside from MP and Jasper. It is so obvious Cher is long gone and done with her.
This guest list remids me of that nightmare NYLON cover party, in which the creature is stil the only one that threw her own party and nobody was there.
The trolls/stans can keep saying the same stupid, untrue things about us, it is not going to change the fact that the creature is a disgusting, vapid, void of a human being, whose famewhoring is only getting worse and more desparate, because aside from JJ and the DM, nobody else in the business seems to give a cr*p about her.
Next up will be JJ posting twice daily photos and ridiculou stories of them at Sundance.

Not one photo or tweet of a friend or anybody other than JJ and the Teen Vogue editor, how truly sad is that, I mean really. It is so obvious that the only non paid for people in her life are MP and Jasper.

@Both r sticks: In that first photo link you posted, is that the kid that played Josh in the Disney show Drake and Josh? Certainly looks like him.

Anyone else notice that the comments are acting really weird, not posting or posting multiple times?

It appears the Kate’s fans are feeling free to show their true selves now that there are no up or down votes. Aren’t they truly lovely on the inside?
And it looks like one of her nastiest fans is a Brit. (“Barge pole” and practise)

@What??: It’s Andrew Bevan, editor of Teen Vogue.

And yes, the comments are weird.

@What??—-You are so right, the comments are really acting weird.
You know guys, I was just thinking the 2013 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala was on Saturday the 12th and there was a huge benefit for Haiti, but the creature and hobbit were not there, why you may ask, the Art of Elysium, which she used to attend due to Ryan K getting her invited, has now become an A lister gala, and she is such a nobody, she cannot get in.
As for the Haitian Benefit, not only was that a huge A list event, but also it was a benefit and we know that the creature cares only for herself, if she cannot get anything out of it she isn’t going to get invovled, not even with Robin B’s help, she could get into this event. KB herself has to see what a d lister she is, unless she is that delusional, which at times she does look.
I would love for someone to name one benefit or charity that she has been involved in. Just one and do not name the ocean thing, in which she got a free vacation for going or the I Am A Girl (or however you pronounce that) because I know there was a selfish reason behind it.

Whycantipost @ 01/14/2013 at 1:33 pm

Been trying to post the link to the blind, but JJ is NOT working. So annoying.

Whycantipost @ 01/14/2013 at 1:35 pm

Anyway, then just the text:
This C+/B- list all movie actress with A- name recognition is so enamored of her celebrity boyfriend’s advice that she thinks will propel her back to the top of the acting world that she follows his crazy demands. He has her stay awake for two or three days on end and then read lines and act out scenes. He has her fast for those days too. She was already very skinny, but at a wardrobe fitting our actress had lost about 15 pounds in three weeks and her bones were sticking out more than her breasts. Another actress getting her wardrobe at the same time said it looked like a commercial to raise funds for starving people.

@Ladybug; Yeah, some blinds are clearly fake. But still fun xD This one really stood out for me because of the almost obvious KB subject.

Whycantipost @ 01/14/2013 at 1:36 pm

Oh, forgot to mention; the blind is from November 7, 2012.
For those who want to look up the original version incl. comments xD

And no, it wasn’t revealed.

@Whycantipost: I remember that. And I’m still not buying most of it. Yes, she did lose weight for Homefront, but nothing else in that blind obviously fits. Though with EntySpeak, who the heck knows. It could be it’s about KB and the only accurate thing in there is that she lost weight, but not 15 lbs-on her frame 15 lb loss would make her look even worse than she did in summer/fall 2006.

KB looks gorgeous!! Off topic, I loved Jodie Foster’s GG speech.

Actually... @ 01/14/2013 at 9:09 pm

I’ve met Kate several times and she’s very nice. And very pretty.

Get over it @ 01/15/2013 at 7:16 pm

@mforman:

That was really nasty, even from you MForman. Not a fan BUT she did look great at the Met Gala with her ex.

@Get over it—–What was so nasty, the fact that I stated the truth. By the way the year she wore the same look to the Met Gala, she went solo, and the stories of how drunk and wasted she got were all over the place. That year the creature didn’t do herself any favors.

Kate looks gorgeous and The Edison was the perfect venue for her roaring twenties party.
@Get Over It: I ignore most of mforman’s posts because she’s so vile.