Taylor Swift: Back in the Studio!

Taylor Swift: Back in the Studio!

Taylor Swift carries a guitar while heading in for a studio session on Friday (January 11) in Hollywood.

The day before, the 23-year-old singer donned plaid while carrying the same guitar to the studio.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift

On the same day, Taylor tweeted, “Back in the studio. Uh oh…”

The day before, Taylor was stunning in white while attending the 2013 People’s Choice Awards, where she won Choice Country Artist.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift heading into the studio with her guitar in Hollywood…

taylor swift back in the studio 01
taylor swift back in the studio 02
taylor swift back in the studio 03
taylor swift back in the studio 04
taylor swift back in the studio 05
taylor swift back in the studio 06
taylor swift back in the studio 07
taylor swift back in the studio 08
taylor swift back in the studio 09
taylor swift back in the studio 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Nooooo. I do not want to hear her awful voice on the radio anymore. Good god.

This site got less fun without the thumbs up and down…

meh site got less fun without the thumbs up and down…

Gossip Girl @ 01/12/2013 at 11:49 am

This girl always gives me the chills… There is something off with her…

@hanna: #4
Exactly. I don’t see myself coming around here after this.

AerosManders @ 01/12/2013 at 11:58 am

She gets dumped…goes to the studio. I guess we know what the next song will be about.

Go away you cheap whore @ 01/12/2013 at 11:59 am

Sl@t is gong to make another stupid song about her g@y “ex-boyfriend”. And a lot of idiots out there will go and buy it. Can’t stand her.

I wish she would just go away.. And I wish the thumbs up/down would come back.

Harry its your tune to hear about you breaking her heart…Taylor Swift cry me a freaking river…I’m so over her and her awful music.

Creepy chick. I wonder which dude is dumb enough to date her next.

Yes!!!! Give me those anthems queen Taylor! :)

What the plop happened to the thumbs-up/down? This is NOT cool!

What is she fifteen with that tweet? Get over yourself, if your relationships keep ending over a span of two months obviously YOUR the one with the problem. Stay single it’s not that f-cking hard and work on yourself.

moi ha haa @ 01/12/2013 at 12:50 pm

harry’s gonna get it
lol
moi hahahhahahahahaha
i’m looking forward to this one
hope its good

moi ha haa @ 01/12/2013 at 12:51 pm

@Gilmore:

i love that tweet!!!

moi ha haa @ 01/12/2013 at 12:52 pm

@Gilmore:
ps: get a sense of humor
loser boy

@Jim: i think jared got rid of the thumbs up and down because of rants that would go on for days on different threads

Jjiji Jooojojo @ 01/12/2013 at 1:52 pm

lol what a surprise.

Oh no…more break up songs.I only hope it’s not too heavy.Harry is only 18,and don’t think she should provoke 1D fans…it would be bad for her anyway.lol
I want the thumbs up and down back.This site was better with them here.The fun is gone.:(

Ohh La La @ 01/12/2013 at 2:06 pm

@samsam i’m sure jared is glad for the rants seens as that means more hits and more money from his website…bring back thumbs up/down!

Ohh La La @ 01/12/2013 at 2:06 pm

@moi ha haa:

For one I’m a girl and I’m guessing you’re one of her fans stemming from that original, witty comment of yours? This has nothing to do with my sense of humor, it has to do with the fact that this girl needs to write about something else. I know she’s capable of that too which is what makes it even more annoying.

Her new songs: Wrong Direction and He Wasn’t My Style

moi ha haa @ 01/12/2013 at 3:50 pm

@Gilmore:
country is rooted in sad songs
i don’t feel sorry for boys being written about in break up songs by girls. girls can relate to her writing about your stupid antics

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All