Adam Levine: Kmart Clothing & Accessories Line In the Works!

Adam Levine: Kmart Clothing & Accessories Line In the Works!

Adam Levine is the man in plaid as he makes his way to his car on Saturday (January 12) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 33-year-old Maroon 5 singer met up at a cafe for some lunch with a few guy pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine

It was recently announced that Adam will be developing an apparel and accessories line for Kmart stores and Shop Your Way.

“Partnering with Shop Your Way to develop this line was an exciting opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to diving into the process of designing an apparel and accessory collection,” Adam said in the press release.

10+ pictures inside of Adam Levine out to lunch…

adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 01
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 02
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 03
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 04
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 05
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 06
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 07
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 08
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 09
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 10
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 11
adam levine kmart clothing line in the works 12

Jesse Grant/Getty

Who the hell wants to wear ‘Accessories by Adam Levine’ ?!

you’re kidding me right???

fish bowl @ 01/15/2013 at 2:33 am

he looks dated in those horrible ripped jeans.

Just saying @ 01/15/2013 at 4:09 am

But I want! You are not the core of the world , no one care you haters. I think alot of people out there want to buy it. lol

It is all crystal clear now. Anne V dumped Adam due to his upcoming association with KMart. KMart? really, that is the best he could get. It explains the teacup pig… Wonder if Honey Boo Boo will be in the commercial for Living Adam Levine line.

Intrigued @ 01/15/2013 at 8:58 am

Hahahaha Martha you crack me up. We need you over in the other discussion!

WhatDoIKnow @ 01/15/2013 at 11:10 am

I LOVE Adam, but there’s no way I’m shopping at Kmart. Even if Adam himself was on the shelf for sale there. Im sure its worth plenty of $$$$, but its a bad branding move!

@Intrigued: I was thinking THE SAME THING earlier. Seriously, Martha. You’re hilarious.

just to be clear, if Adam was for sale on the shelf, i would shop at K Mart.

@intrigued: Me too. I’d be lying if I said otherwise.

Ray Morehead @ 01/15/2013 at 1:03 pm

What’s wrong with working with a company that everyone can afford to go and purchase items ! Maybe some people. I’m so sick of people wasting energy on being so negative

@Ray Morehead: You sound like you need more head.

intrigued and Jennifer…. ditto :) to all your comments here…

So annoyed @ 01/15/2013 at 10:47 pm

The people that watch the voice shop at the k

@So annoyed: This is very true, so it makes perfect sense from a marketing perspective.

WhatDoIKnow @ 01/16/2013 at 12:12 am

Im not seeing the marketing wisdom of the paring at all. I perceive the Kmart brand to be an outdated discount retailer in decline. Nothing fresh, hip, hot, young, exciting, sexy or quality about it.

I’d have less of a problem if his deal was with Sears, who I think is affiliated with Kmart. At least it’s at the mall where the kids shop.

A little too broad of a statement to say that blue light shoppers match the demographic of the voice viewers.

WhatDoIKnow @ 01/16/2013 at 12:24 am

As I said before, I LOVE Adam. I wish him every success and above all – much happiness!
Just saying, this seems odd to me.
I wont see him under the blue light, but I’ll continue to line his pockets by buying tickets to see him in concert.

Adam looks his age if not older in these pics. Although im not really a Kmart shopper, if he has something in his line that’s worthy of purchasing than why not.