Emma Stone Bares Bra for 'W' Magazine's Movie Issue Cover

Emma Stone Bares Bra for 'W' Magazine's Movie Issue Cover

Emma Stone gives a peek at her bra on the cover of W Magazine‘s February Movie Issue.

Here is what the 24-year-old Gangster Squad actress had to share with the mag:

On whether it’s difficult to stay serious in dramas: “In real life, sometimes it’s uncomfortable for me not to go for the joke. I’ve been looking at that in myself lately. Often, joking for me is a way of diffusing the awkwardness of a situation, so it’s kind of exhilarating to be a part of projects where there’s nothing funny or lighthearted.”

On attending red carpet events: “At first, when you go to premieres and award shows, you’re thinking, How the hell am I here? All these people I’ve never met are here, and it’s so cool! And then, as time goes on, it’s a little bit like, Ah…it’s more like work. There are only a couple of events where I’ve truly felt, That was an awesome night—and the Oscars was one of them.”

On what movie made her cry: “The end of City Lights makes me cry every time I see it—when Charlie Chaplin walks by the shop window and the once blind girl brings him a flower and pins it to his lapel. She’s always thought that he was a millionaire, but he was really a tramp. She feels his hand and says, “You?” And he nods. He says, “You can see now?” And she says, “Yes, I can see now.” They cut back to his face, and he lights up like you’ve never seen. That last line—“Yes, I can see now”—has so many meanings. It’s echoed in every great romantic movie since then and in every great moment of life.”

For more from Emma, visit WMagazine.com!

emma stone bares bra for w magazine movie issue 01
emma stone bares bra for w magazine movie issue 02
emma stone bares bra for w magazine movie issue 03
emma stone bares bra for w magazine movie issue 04

A&E

She has a sex tape. Young women these days have NO respect for themselves. No wonder young men DON’T respect them. The things they do: sex tapes, fellatio. Gross.

Awww… it’s so cute when girls with practically no boobs show them off. Pointless but cute.

That bra looks weird. I know she’s tiny in that area, but still looks really odd. Not flattering.

I like her, I really do but these pictures she looks trashy and unkept. She used to look so classy and pretty. Her look lately has been off.

Muffin man @ 01/17/2013 at 7:14 pm

Those pictures are horrible she looks like a lost prostitute, she does not suit dresses like that and gosh when a women already has small boobs you are meant to put a super good push up bra on her not a camisole looking bra that makes her look like she is an underage kid posing disgustingly. Don’t get me wrong i think Emma is hilarious and can look gorgeous but these photos are very very wrong.

How edgy and gritty – NOT!

elle fanning-ish @ 01/17/2013 at 7:43 pm

yeah don’t like the disturbing underage vibe of those pics.

Truthie at no.2: Is the More Bounce to the Ounce tape 9 minutes long? I think I heard something about that…

KOOOOPLAAA! @ 01/17/2013 at 8:13 pm

Turn the flash off!!! Paranormal Activity 5

now why is this actress posing semi nude? it’s a desperate act when young actresses decide to pose half clothed, it means please don’t focus on my talent or lack of…focus on me as an object.

She’s soo tiny. I mean, no hips, no boobs, no real woman figure. I agree with some of the the posts saying that she looks a tad underage for wearing those every adult-like clothes. I wonder if “stars” have any say in how they are portrayed on these rather tawdry and stupid magazines ;/

So NOT hot…. NEXT!!!

Remember when... @ 01/17/2013 at 11:29 pm

I think, as for wearing a bra or lingerie for a magazine cover, she looked phenomenal on the cover of Vogue. She looked her age and effortlessly beautiful and sophisticated…this, it’s kind of like a girl took racy pictures when she should have been doing her homework. Regardless of the cover, I love her.

Not flattering at all. She appears trashy, underage and has a strung out look. I won’t even go into the terrible bra/fit. She used to be lovely but her look(s) of late are not so great.

dreamange @ 01/18/2013 at 5:03 am

OMG. why emma why

yuck. she looks underage.

she looks damn cute!

cerceveza @ 01/20/2013 at 4:52 am

The whole one eye s**t if becoming more idiotic than ever. All these so called photo spreads are the same, both visually and as far as “concept” (for lack of a better word) goes. It’s beyond stupid, redundant and painfully boring and people should really wake up. I mean really wake up and stop wasting time and attention on this garbage. Go back to reading and you’ll be doing yourself a massive favor. Just go Educate-yourself(dot)org.

@Truthie: Please don’t badmouth fellatio