Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' Official Trailer - Watch Now!

Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' Official Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out bikini clad stars Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson, and Rachel Korine in the just released official trailer for their upcoming flick Spring Breakers!

Also featured in the clip is shirtless male co-star James Franco.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Here’s a synopsis of the movie: Four college girls (Hudgens, Gomez, Benson, & Korine) who land in jail after robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation find themselves bailed out by a drug and arms dealer (Franco) who wants them to do some dirty work.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the Spring Breakers official trailer?

ABC

Pages: « 17 8 9 [10] 11 12 1328 » Show All

@HS just fine tuning perfection. There’s nothing wrong with taking something wonderful and refining or enhancing it. ;) Taking a piece of platinum jewelry and adding diamonds, for example.

Haters Suck! @ 01/17/2013 at 11:56 pm

@A
Think i figured out why you don’t believe in God. God to you is Ashley tisdale.
@bo
You’d need to put a gun to my head to even watch that trailer. Even than I might not watch.

suk my hairless d.ick, lol did i say i want you to watch that triler ? lolol seriously man , you are losing your mind .eplying to comments which were in no way meant for you ! it’s like replying to your mother’s mails .lolol

@kylie: Dont be such a hippo. Go back and see how you guys ganged up and chastised even your own fellow fans for expressing mere opinions. I was very decent up to this last page, as euphamistic as can be until hatersuck popped in and started antogonizing me. Bo was also being factual, and then you guys start up with your ridicule.

She just has such a timeless beauty about her.

b.utt , it’s no use trying to reason wh them .you’d do a better job with reasoning with the wall beside you .i was just pointin out facts , the facts that they didn’t know , how annapurna’s fist dis.deal is SB , how Ppaerboy was accoladed numerous ways ,etcetc .and theu just bam! supid morons .

anyway excitedddd for AAP trailer!!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2013 at 12:14 am

@bo
You three stooges wouldn’t know reason if it slapped you in the face. The only thing you understand is hate.

@Nightwish: A hippo? haha really?? Hippo vs. hypocrite? I am far from a hippo in either respect..one dealing with size the other with character. I totally know what you’re implying. No..not even close. You and your friends are as abusive as they as they come. I don’t think any of Vanessa’s fans including me come close.

@BO: Wow. Such charm. I would say that I’m glad you’re a Zac fan rather than a Van fan but I actually like Zac so eww. Honestly, that last post is disgusting.

You can feel free to talk about me. I am truly out of here. Bye.

@kylie: What else would i have meant with ‘hippo’? Oh yeah, i hacked your computer, opened your webcam and i saw how fat you are… lol That’s the problem when you associate with morons like HS. You start to slip valuable IQ points and are now struggling to hold the 105 level. BTW that’s how he spells the word, hippocrit

lol what the hell is digusting with my last post ? lol you are nuts !

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2013 at 12:33 am

@nutwish
Least I can spell brain dumbass.

@A – 232 LOL!!!!!!!!!

you should be ashamed suk something .you can’t spelll even simple words of your mother tongue ! ashamed of you , really .how exactly did you get in to college with such horible spellings ?

@HS LOL he does that on perfect to mock your lack their of.

Elergic. Hypocracy. ‘Nuff said.

As you would type: Yew are a moran.

i actually feel sorry for suk something .he strikes to me as the sort of person who gets bullied wherever he goes .lol and here we are messing with him .but you know suk something you can avoid it .just stop replying to us .you’ll be perfect;y alright me lad .lol

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2013 at 12:48 am

@bo you psycho we’ve tried not responding to you but you continue with your hateful remarks. You three are nothing but bullies and the fact you take pride in trying to bully people is sick.

suk something the psycho , i don’t take pride in bullying anyone .but i do take in pride in defending my idol from a bunch of hateful hudge pumpers .loser

Nightwish @ 01/18/2013 at 1:05 am

@Haters Suck!: Correct me if im wrong, but team hudgens was bullying merlins mum to the point of tears earlier. I didnt even address you at the start of this. you came out swinging with your insults during a nice conversation i was having with chelles. This is chelles mind you, the one who dislikes me as much as you. Bo, A and i have been discussing things rationally so im confused.

@maria:
I don’t know anything about Efron or him prancing around or whatever. Why are you even mentioning that? What does that have to do with Sping Breakers? In fact, why is everyone comparing the two films when they have absolutely nothing in common? Good grief. Can’t you people move on already? Vanessa has worked in some very promising films, and I look forward to seeing them when they are released. Spring Breakers is not one of them.

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2013 at 1:17 am

@nutwish
She started hating what do you expect us to do? I know hate is acceptable to you people but not to me.
@deb
The point was why is it ok for guys to strip but not girls. Guys strip in movies no one complains. Girls do it they’re horrible role models.

@Haters Suck!:
No, the point is that all of these idiots just can’t move on. If it was simply about stripping, then they’d be comparing SB and Magic Mike, not SB and The Paperboy.
And MY point concerned them turning to robbery to fund their spring break extravaganza. That is what I think is wrong.

Nightwish @ 01/18/2013 at 1:34 am

@Haters Suck!: Dont know if this is too deep for you, but spring breakers is conceptally similar to piranha 3dd. It’s just guns instead of killer fish. Both flicks have characters with moral struggles, the girls resisting corruption and the fish in a connundrum of eating what looks so sexually appealing. Both represent a revolt against societal norms. There was this one scene in p3dd where the fish began to realize the error of their ways and started to eat other bad fish, but that scene was cut. Then they just ate hasselhoff instead. Butt cheeks and cameltoes on display in both films symbolize the lure of wanton display and its dangers, like making a movie that purports to have depth but really is shallow and predictable. Oh, thats also what the 2 foot swimming level in the pool in p3dd symbolized. Man. Lots of similarities in those two films.

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2013 at 1:39 am

@nutwish
I don’t understand why you haters keep b!tching. It’s not like y’all were going to see this movie and give it a chance in the first place.

Pages: « 17 8 9 [10] 11 12 1328 » Show All