Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard is head-to-toe in all black as he arrives at LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Friday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old True Blood actor is headed to the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, where his film The East is set to premiere later today! Be sure to check back in for all the pics.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Also starring in the suspenseful flick are Brit Marling, Ellen Page, Shiloh Fernandez, and Patricia Clarkson, with Ridley Scott attached as a producer.

alexander skarsgard sundance bound 01
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 02
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 03
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 04
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Carolina A. Jimenez @ 01/20/2013 at 8:41 am

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $81 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of work for six months but last month her payment was $17483 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site. http://xurl.es/pv0hz

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎

Bumblebee @ 01/20/2013 at 8:49 am

Wow. Sexy beast !

Ok, sorry to nitpick but was it the 19 th or was it friday?

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 9:16 am

Hiii hot stuff xD

Love that little smile of his!!!! He looks so good… as always!

So handsome :)

yummy yummy i want skarsgard in my tummy

I wonder if any girl has ever said “no” to him hmmmm

Looking good!

aussiefan @ 01/20/2013 at 9:54 am

Alexander looks very fine indeed. Looking hot in black mmm, mmm.
I hope the film is well received and does great on the circuit.
2013 is Alexander’s year .. Watch this space !

I have never had a comment in moderation before JJ messed up with this one .

I like !! Sexy man in black …. Delicious ….

Hey Alex... @ 01/20/2013 at 10:33 am

so you were partying with Leo. Birds of a feather flock together. Man*hores always attract other man*hores. Leo goes both ways too.

Leo d leftover tarts @ 01/20/2013 at 11:19 am

Alex we know your not single dating some cranked out fame seeker Under 22 , party lover druken emancipated , trashy model one of leo dicaprio left overs
who dyes there hair bleach blondie faux nails, lashes, makeup where it is a thick as concrete ,
yeah she will be somewhere in the background and reports How you met at a party SURPRISE SUPRISE that’s all you do Alex party and drink,
were holding hands looking lovey dovey and when you papped together
getting pissy because you got caught, trying to hide just admit it you
have a trashy druken GF left over from Leo d …

So glad he could go to Sundance. I want to see the East!

I want pretty pictures of Alexander and Brit m

Oh my….he makes me bite my lip!

Way too skinny! Put on some weight, Alex.

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 12:07 pm

Wake up and see all thise trolls comments,i do wonder if they ever sleep.Amazing the effect Alex can do,have trolls awake 24 hrs until they can write nasty things.
Please trolls don’t deny it,Alex is most of the time of your head the same fans,

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 12:15 pm

I meant most of the time of your head than the same fans.Sorry the mistakes i did.Also is this and not thise.

@Leo d leftover tarts:
For the love of….
GO AWAY!

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 12:36 pm

Seriously, the trolls just can’t write normal sentences. I imagine them so upset in their room, jamming on the keyboard, ranting incoherent stuff and after they hit ‘submit’ they laugh hysterically and spasm out.

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 12:37 pm

I mean, they clearly hate Skars. I don’t understand why; if they had some normal reason/arguments; fine. But the lack of punctuation and stuff.. wtf?

Don’t care if he has a side piece, THAT MAN IS HOT and we should all just shut up and enjoy his hotness.

Slinky the Cat @ 01/20/2013 at 1:30 pm