Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard: Sundance Bound!

Alexander Skarsgard is head-to-toe in all black as he arrives at LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Friday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old True Blood actor is headed to the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, where his film The East is set to premiere later today! Be sure to check back in for all the pics.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Also starring in the suspenseful flick are Brit Marling, Ellen Page, Shiloh Fernandez, and Patricia Clarkson, with Ridley Scott attached as a producer.

alexander skarsgard sundance bound 01
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 02
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 03
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 04
alexander skarsgard sundance bound 05

Carolina A. Jimenez @ 01/20/2013 at 8:41 am

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $81 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of work for six months but last month her payment was $17483 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site. http://xurl.es/pv0hz

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎

Bumblebee @ 01/20/2013 at 8:49 am

Wow. Sexy beast !

Ok, sorry to nitpick but was it the 19 th or was it friday?

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 9:16 am

Hiii hot stuff xD

Love that little smile of his!!!! He looks so good… as always!

So handsome :)

yummy yummy i want skarsgard in my tummy

I wonder if any girl has ever said “no” to him hmmmm

Looking good!

aussiefan @ 01/20/2013 at 9:54 am

Alexander looks very fine indeed. Looking hot in black mmm, mmm.
I hope the film is well received and does great on the circuit.
2013 is Alexander’s year .. Watch this space !

I have never had a comment in moderation before JJ messed up with this one .

I like !! Sexy man in black …. Delicious ….

Hey Alex... @ 01/20/2013 at 10:33 am

so you were partying with Leo. Birds of a feather flock together. Man*hores always attract other man*hores. Leo goes both ways too.

Leo d leftover tarts @ 01/20/2013 at 11:19 am

Alex we know your not single dating some cranked out fame seeker Under 22 , party lover druken emancipated , trashy model one of leo dicaprio left overs
who dyes there hair bleach blondie faux nails, lashes, makeup where it is a thick as concrete ,
yeah she will be somewhere in the background and reports How you met at a party SURPRISE SUPRISE that’s all you do Alex party and drink,
were holding hands looking lovey dovey and when you papped together
getting pissy because you got caught, trying to hide just admit it you
have a trashy druken GF left over from Leo d …

So glad he could go to Sundance. I want to see the East!

I want pretty pictures of Alexander and Brit m

Oh my….he makes me bite my lip!

Way too skinny! Put on some weight, Alex.

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 12:07 pm

Wake up and see all thise trolls comments,i do wonder if they ever sleep.Amazing the effect Alex can do,have trolls awake 24 hrs until they can write nasty things.
Please trolls don’t deny it,Alex is most of the time of your head the same fans,

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 12:15 pm

I meant most of the time of your head than the same fans.Sorry the mistakes i did.Also is this and not thise.

@Leo d leftover tarts:
For the love of….
GO AWAY!

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 12:36 pm

Seriously, the trolls just can’t write normal sentences. I imagine them so upset in their room, jamming on the keyboard, ranting incoherent stuff and after they hit ‘submit’ they laugh hysterically and spasm out.

Whycantipost @ 01/20/2013 at 12:37 pm

I mean, they clearly hate Skars. I don’t understand why; if they had some normal reason/arguments; fine. But the lack of punctuation and stuff.. wtf?

Don’t care if he has a side piece, THAT MAN IS HOT and we should all just shut up and enjoy his hotness.

Slinky the Cat @ 01/20/2013 at 1:30 pm

Shutting up and enjoying the hotness…. …. …. …. *thud*

Prince Muffin Man @ 01/20/2013 at 3:10 pm

It must suck to be be tall and famous cause it would be so much harder to hide

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:10 pm

@Whycantipost: #22 I mentioned this already in a previous JJ-post recently; that’s well observed: these haters have no argument for their hate and no “mud” which they could throw toward him (at least not really, except in their own crazy fantasy). I would say THAT, exactly that – is the reason why they always get so aggressive and going nuts…
Additional comes to this; his general behave (from what we know by people who has met him, official appearances, comments of colleagues etc.) give these hater’s rarely a attack surface…that’s another reason why they spit the more venom than anyway already, I guess…

As for the pic’s: he looks very good in black clothes – but also in other colors. I guess it was the most simple thing – to wear complete black for the flight. Looks always good in almost every situation…and you haven’t too much to brooding (in front of the closet/suitcase) about a color combination who fits….:)

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:25 pm

Any bets trolls will come up with comments with the pictures? should we wait trolls or not.I wonder from which actress will be? Ellen Page or Brit Marling? maybe both XD

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:31 pm

I can already read them: “oh,is true! Ellen Page is Alex GF! look how they hold each other and happy are together” or “Brit is Alex GF! they look cute together!”
Maybe we will have articles reports on both parts.

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:49 pm

he he :))…I really love these pic’s – and these two together….
Anyone hearing already the wedding bells?? ;) LoL
And then his smile…:)…

…or these pic’s, with Ellen Page…I can almost see how these trolls going crazy again now…LoL

This made my day, really…:))

actors and normal people @ 01/20/2013 at 4:56 pm

@Cafélady:
Yes Alex look great with both actresses and hear wedding bells with the two together,kind of jealous myself with both of them.

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 4:58 pm

@actors and normal people: #27 I bet the rumor-mill will start with both…ellen AND Brit…;))hey this is water on their mill – now they have finally a “proof” for what they always have presumed by him…;))
These pic’s fits soo good to my last comment in the previous post…LoL

Cafélady @ 01/20/2013 at 5:33 pm

@actors and normal people: #30 …jealous? Yes, a bit of course…;) But both actresses are really beautiful – it was no joke, these are really nice pictures. :)

yyyuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there handsome!

I never wanted kids but this is the type of man who could maybe change my mind-I hope this gene pool gets propagated-I like Ellen Page but she could ruin it

I love that Alex is able to do movies and go to events like this.

Give it 5 and Alex will be hooking up with Brit Marling for extra publicity to banish the gay rumors again. They need the publicity and she doesn’t seem to mind hamming it up to get some when it counts. The clocks ticking they know they’re not getting any younger it’s play the game up to it now or bye bye Hollywood relevance.

Troll on a roll @ 01/21/2013 at 3:39 pm

@Patricia:

Which gay rumors? I thought they’ve all vanished when Beell Compton sites are going down; first True Blood Nest and Now Beell’s Wikid Women, Oh No!
On the other hand now the crazy cows have even more time in their wrinkled old hands to spread their venom. And still they are so deliciously obsessed with ASkars, maybe even more than his actual fans ;)

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »