Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth shows off her gorgeous engagement ring as she gets her nails done at a salon on Sunday (January 20) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actress smiled and relaxed as she treated herself to both a manicure and pedicure that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Earlier in the week, Kate was spotted with her fiance Michael Polish at the Big Sur pre-Sundance send-off dinner held at Levi’s Haus in L.A.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth getting pampered at the nail salon…

kate bosworth nail salon stop 01
kate bosworth nail salon stop 02
kate bosworth nail salon stop 03
kate bosworth nail salon stop 04
kate bosworth nail salon stop 05
kate bosworth nail salon stop 06
kate bosworth nail salon stop 07
kate bosworth nail salon stop 08
kate bosworth nail salon stop 09
kate bosworth nail salon stop 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 8:47 am

Totally not obvious she is showing off her ring again. -.-

Don’t forget she’s engaged! Give me a break. She just needed to remind the world that someone put a ring on it since the previous someone is giving all sorts of attention to his costars at Sundance. Something she never got and deservedly so. It’s all a game to her.

It’s been so very long since she’s been papped at a salon. I was getting worried.

And JJ, other women have engagement rings, where’re their butt-kissing JJ posts?

This is one time I’ll believe she actually didn’t know she was getting her picture taken. There’s a lot of natural, easy beauty there when she’s not trying so hard.

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 9:39 am

@ND:

In one pic she is looking directly into the camera. They were working on her ‘engagementhand’ in that pic. After that she places the hand in sight of the paps (the nails are done in the pics she does that). So she saw them and then put her hand on display.

@ND: It’s possible that she didn’t know. And yet, it’s a few days before Sundance, and she’s got the long-delayed Movie 43 coming out on Friday (surprised that JJ didn’t mention that).

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 9:39 am

@Tom:

Stop spamming that website. You do that in every thread -.-

Those pants are seriously fug.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 01/21/2013 at 10:04 am

@Suze:

I like them. :P – but I would use them as PJ.

@InsertCoolNameHere: I’d use them as pj’s too.

Whatever. Thing is, sadly, that i cant take my eyes off her super bonny lower jaw!!! She really needs to eat some real food, otherwise she’ll be using that ring as a neckless soon :(

@InsertCoolNameHere: @Suze:
Yes, for pjs or for when im cleaning my house ;)

Meant necklace LOL oooops :D

She really looks EXTREMELY skinny there (specially on the one she’s directly looking at the camera)… some people should worry about her.

About the ring : (kate at the nail salon) *tutututu okay i’m gonna sit here, put my hand casually like THAT. Yeaaah good spot. Where is … ooh here you are my fav’ paparazzi*

@Finanas: As already stated I could almost buy that she didn’t call the paps, she’s dressed pretty ‘down’ for her usual pap outings. And yet something tells me that this is probably meant to look more ‘natural’ as a pap outing.

@Arcoiris “I like her. I don’t get why people is so mean, and sometimes hateful toward her.”

Because she’s a famewhore? Because she succumbed to the lure of superficiality and fame without having much of a body of work (especially recently) to justify her getting papped and on this site as much as she is?

Blackcat9 @ 01/21/2013 at 6:04 pm

She looks old and ordinary! Could find better looking women at any trailer park!

Blackcat9 @ 01/21/2013 at 6:05 pm

Sorry! I apologize to the beautiful women I have insulted in trailer parks!

@cheekster: “You people are so negative about someone you probably have never met! I worked pretty closely with Kate and she was sweet, polite and smart. And a ton of designers send her a bunch of clothing/products for free… So much that I was allowed to take some for myself.
If you want to see smug, I would advise you to look in the mirror as you type your sourpuss comments.”
I wasn’t surprised at all by your post. A friend of mine lives in the same neighborhood as Kate and she tells me Kate is so nice and very bright.

@Tulip: Dragging in a 4 day old comments from someone we have no idea is actually telling the truth?

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 6:56 pm

@Tulip:

Last time you mentioned this you lived in her neighbourhood, not a friend as far as I remember.

Man, I’ll say it again. Her profile is SOOO unfortunate. Her sloping forehead with the egghead point at her crown is brutal! Then the competing point of her chin? Makes her look like an alien from the side. She’s much better straight on, and that’s not saying much since she needs to gain 15lbs or so.

That picture of her looking right at the camera is frightening. All kidding aside, I’m a little concerned.

She’s a natural beauty. Looks about 20 years old in these pics.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All