Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth shows off her gorgeous engagement ring as she gets her nails done at a salon on Sunday (January 20) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actress smiled and relaxed as she treated herself to both a manicure and pedicure that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Earlier in the week, Kate was spotted with her fiance Michael Polish at the Big Sur pre-Sundance send-off dinner held at Levi’s Haus in L.A.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth getting pampered at the nail salon…

kate bosworth nail salon stop 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 8:47 am

Totally not obvious she is showing off her ring again. -.-

Don’t forget she’s engaged! Give me a break. She just needed to remind the world that someone put a ring on it since the previous someone is giving all sorts of attention to his costars at Sundance. Something she never got and deservedly so. It’s all a game to her.

It’s been so very long since she’s been papped at a salon. I was getting worried.

And JJ, other women have engagement rings, where’re their butt-kissing JJ posts?

This is one time I’ll believe she actually didn’t know she was getting her picture taken. There’s a lot of natural, easy beauty there when she’s not trying so hard.

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 9:39 am

@ND:

In one pic she is looking directly into the camera. They were working on her ‘engagementhand’ in that pic. After that she places the hand in sight of the paps (the nails are done in the pics she does that). So she saw them and then put her hand on display.

@ND: It’s possible that she didn’t know. And yet, it’s a few days before Sundance, and she’s got the long-delayed Movie 43 coming out on Friday (surprised that JJ didn’t mention that).

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 9:39 am

@Tom:

Stop spamming that website. You do that in every thread -.-

Those pants are seriously fug.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 01/21/2013 at 10:04 am

@Suze:

I like them. :P – but I would use them as PJ.

@InsertCoolNameHere: I’d use them as pj’s too.

Whatever. Thing is, sadly, that i cant take my eyes off her super bonny lower jaw!!! She really needs to eat some real food, otherwise she’ll be using that ring as a neckless soon :(

@InsertCoolNameHere: @Suze:
Yes, for pjs or for when im cleaning my house ;)

Meant necklace LOL oooops :D

She really looks EXTREMELY skinny there (specially on the one she’s directly looking at the camera)… some people should worry about her.

About the ring : (kate at the nail salon) *tutututu okay i’m gonna sit here, put my hand casually like THAT. Yeaaah good spot. Where is … ooh here you are my fav’ paparazzi*

@Finanas: As already stated I could almost buy that she didn’t call the paps, she’s dressed pretty ‘down’ for her usual pap outings. And yet something tells me that this is probably meant to look more ‘natural’ as a pap outing.

@Arcoiris “I like her. I don’t get why people is so mean, and sometimes hateful toward her.”

Because she’s a famewhore? Because she succumbed to the lure of superficiality and fame without having much of a body of work (especially recently) to justify her getting papped and on this site as much as she is?

Blackcat9 @ 01/21/2013 at 6:04 pm

She looks old and ordinary! Could find better looking women at any trailer park!

Blackcat9 @ 01/21/2013 at 6:05 pm

Sorry! I apologize to the beautiful women I have insulted in trailer parks!

@cheekster: “You people are so negative about someone you probably have never met! I worked pretty closely with Kate and she was sweet, polite and smart. And a ton of designers send her a bunch of clothing/products for free… So much that I was allowed to take some for myself.
If you want to see smug, I would advise you to look in the mirror as you type your sourpuss comments.”
I wasn’t surprised at all by your post. A friend of mine lives in the same neighborhood as Kate and she tells me Kate is so nice and very bright.

@Tulip: Dragging in a 4 day old comments from someone we have no idea is actually telling the truth?

Whycantipost @ 01/21/2013 at 6:56 pm

@Tulip:

Last time you mentioned this you lived in her neighbourhood, not a friend as far as I remember.

Man, I’ll say it again. Her profile is SOOO unfortunate. Her sloping forehead with the egghead point at her crown is brutal! Then the competing point of her chin? Makes her look like an alien from the side. She’s much better straight on, and that’s not saying much since she needs to gain 15lbs or so.

That picture of her looking right at the camera is frightening. All kidding aside, I’m a little concerned.

She’s a natural beauty. Looks about 20 years old in these pics.

@Whycantipost: No, in this I’ll defend Tulip, as far as I know she’s never said that she lived in the neighborhood, but that her friend did.

But cheekster’s comment is a bit unbelievable: I worked with her and she’s sweet and I got free stuff! Possibly true, but probably not.

@Jeannie, she just seems to get tinier and tinier.

@whoohoo: You either don’t know any 20 year olds, or you need glasses.Or both.

@ladybug: He does too. It makes me wonder if one of them is sick, or if the relationship is toxic.

@Jeannie: I’m not sure I’d go so far to use the word ‘toxic’. And yet, I don’t think it’s actually a healthy relationship. He seems to completely enable her famewhoring and other ‘issues’.

And they got papped leaving for Sundance. More than two full days before Big Sur premieres. Really? How much famewhoring (oh, I’m sorry, networking!) are they intending to do?

@ladybug: Maybe Whoohoo was talking about a dog or a cat? My senior cat is chronically underweight and has the same sunken in eyes as Kate.

@Really?: Oh, that shouldn’t make me laugh, but it did. The one cat I had who lived to 19 looked healthier than KB.

@ladybug: I don’t think it’s a healthy relationship. I’ve said it before, she tries way too hard to prove how happy she is. I haven’t seen the other post yet, but I’ll take a look now :) It’ll be fun to see how hard she tries at Sundance!

@ladybug: (1) So what if I commented on a 4 day old post? I’m taking your word for it that it’s 4 days old. (2) You’re absolutely right, I said my friend lives in the same area as Kate and I’ve seen paps parked on a side street waiting for celebs in the area to drive by.
Did anyone see the inauguration? i thought a special moment was when Obama took a last look at the crowd because it was a sight he would never see again.

@Tulip: and that snarky comment has what to do with this post? Get over yourself little twit

I don’t usually comment on this woman’s posts, but I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen someone get papped inside a nail salon. Going into or coming out of, yes. But inside?

@ladybug: My cat isn’t 20, but she is old,severely anemic, and has kidney failure but her eyes are still manage to be brighter KB’s and her coat fuller than KB’s hair.

@Tulip: You had to go back to an older thread to copy and paste it, and the dates and times of each comment are clearly marked.

Whycantipost @ 01/22/2013 at 11:56 am

@Tulip:
&ladybug;
Just went back to an older thread and you are right.
Then I am sorry for the misunderstanding, must have misremembered it

actors and normal people @ 01/22/2013 at 1:23 pm

@Canuck:
Hahaha i did saw someone else did the same XD i won’t give names but sadly for you she is not the first one.Also first time i comment here,i don’t like to comment in others just in Alex thread,i mean i don’t see the point of go and be around others.I do wonder if that is the reason why i have to deal with trolls of Alex….because some like to don’t leave this woman alone.A woman that is engaged,exacty girls! SHE IS ENGAGED! and if she likes get pap let me tell you that is her future husband problem not Alex’s fans problems.Also why this woman doesn’t have fans? or Alex fans totally make them disapear? Come on girls! i also love Alex but this woman should have fans as well.Time to leave this thread.

@actors and normal people: You’re making the same mistake her fans are, presuming that it’s all Alex fan’s who dislike it and it’s why she’s disliked. She was disliked before Alex and she’s disliked afterward because of her personality and behavior.
I try not to bring up Alex, unless its something related to their time together. But interestingly, it seems her fans are the ones who keep bringing him up, even if it’s just to claim that it’s only Alex’s ‘fat jealous fangirls’ who don’t like her.

Whycantipost @ 01/22/2013 at 6:47 pm

@ladybug:

I have to admit (yess attack me trolls) I didn’t know much about Kate before Skars. I had seen Blue Crush, but didn’t really have an opinion on her. For some reason I disliked Orlando Bloom a lot, so avoided stories about him (and therefore her)haha! He just annoyed me so much in Pirates (no idea why but he rubbed me the wrong way). I remember seeing a lot of Kate while she was with Bloom, but I was like meeeh, just the ‘girlfriend of’.

Started watching TB because Evan RW was gonna guest star and I was curious what that was all about and of course got infected with the Viking-virus;) Around the same time Skars started dating Kate and suddenly she was everywhere, without reason; no movies coming out (or just bombing movies), so that really annoyed me. I started looking into her more and she just seemed very vapid and weird. And then the pap-pics of them together; with her clinging and smiling at the paps and him looking annoyed.. Yeah, that’s when I started disliking her. Got the ‘attention-who…re’ vibe and ‘lets use this succesful guy for pap-attention’ vibe then and I terribly hate that -.-

So I can say I learned about Kate because of Skars, but don’t hate her because of him, it’s just the general pap-attracting stuff and the no-career factor. If I would hate her for Skars, I would have to hate every girl he (might) have dated, which I don’t- ERW is very talented and I love Charlize T. Wasn’t a huge shipper for nothing xD

*Just realizing this post is the perfect troll-food, but ok xD. Maybe they can make a useful contribution now instead of yelling and fat fangirl-calling xD

@Whycantipost: I’d sort of been aware of her during her Orly time because I go to the LOTR sites and they got mentioned. I knew his tween fans didn’t like but, you know, tweens.
Totally forget about her until Askars, and even then it wasn’t a big deal. Except then you start paying attention to what she actually does and how she behaves. She’s got ‘issues’.