Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer - Watch Now!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out the brand new trailer for Gerard Butler‘s upcoming flick Olympus Has Fallen!

The action thriller also stars Morgan Freeman, Dylan McDermott, Ashley Judd, Aaron Eckhart, Melissa Leo, and Angela Bassett, among others!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Here’s a synopsis: A former Secret Service agent (Butler) works to prevent terrorists from taking over the White House and holding the President of the United States hostage.

Be sure to look out for the film when it hits theaters on March 22!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
prettyvacant @ 01/22/2013 at 6:49 pm

This looks generic, hackneyed, unoriginal, corny. The storyline and GBs acting. He doesn’t have an original line, an original expression, or even the hint of a vague understanding what an original plot is in the entire trailer. No subtlety.
He once was able to show moments of subtle, understated emotion that made you believe he was emotionally intelligent enough to delve deep, but no more. I think he’s lost his ability, as well as his enthusiasm, to act. Ability to chose know a decent script is something he’s never had, without the right guidance. It’s all gone to pot and gone to his head since 300. That film will be his hiatus and his downfall.
This film looks a like tabloid fodder, aimed the indiscriminating audience.

omg this movie looks like it could go either way good or bad but does anyone think it kinda of reminds you of “diehard”think gerry will have a saying like bruce did in the movie? but our boy looking good so i will go see this movie …..

@prettyvacant:

You know that adult sound in the peanuts cartoon. That’s how you sound. Take a pill. It was a 90 second trailer. Idiot!!!

I still think this one will be better than Channing Tatum’s White House Fallen. Channing may have a cleaner image than Gerry but Channing is not really that good an actor to carry a movie on his shoulder.

justsayin'too @ 01/22/2013 at 9:09 pm

Lainey is givig the trailer hell. She has hated GB since the incident at some party where he was being a misogynist pig according to her. She started calling him spittle after that. I think he looks great, the effects look cool but I am worried that the forced accent is going to hurt the movie. Anytime he does an American accent it just doesn’t work at all. I hope the movie does well for his sake though.

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/22/2013 at 9:18 pm

@Crapola: Gerard is unique in his own rite. He has more Necessary Roughness than Tatum. Gerard is more closer to hardcore than Tatum. As Bruce Willis would, Gerard could Tatum…move over little boy…..

Go get’em G!

Juicy Lucy @ 01/22/2013 at 9:24 pm

After watching ten seconds of the trailer, this is definately a film I would pay to see. I hope it’s a big success for GB.

I stand correcte; the trailer is over 2 minutes. It looks good; a good old action flick. And I agree Gerry could kick Tatem’s **** from here to Highlandtown. Channing is a horrible actor to boot. Good to look at, don’t get me wrong, but a monotoned drone actor. I’ve read both scripts and OHF is far better. All action, baby.

I guess JJ won’t let me post some pics from another site. Gerry and Madeleine at a Roger Dubuis event. They both look good.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 10:13 pm

@doctor: Yeah, she’s still “flashing” that ring on her left hand! So when’s the announcement?

There it is. @ 01/22/2013 at 10:22 pm

The farce relationship is reality. Get used to it.

There it is. @ 01/22/2013 at 10:27 pm

@There it is.: I know the article says it is false. But it is leak for future to come.

Hi ladies. How is everyone. Yep. She does look good she actually looks entertained for once. Now as for engaged thats an old article. As for the pics of that ring on her ring finger. You noticed no close ups of that ring. I honestly don’t think thats an engagement ring. Sorry just the way I see it.

ok that just might be a good one of his to see….

Btw, no other major mag is running with that story right now.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 10:38 pm

@There it is.: Yeah, some of the fans will be in “morning”! LMAO! They can’t even spell! The only one perpetuating rumor here is MG herself, right under Gerry’s nose!

I  knew he’d marry  her. Let’s hope he ties the knot with it  and does what he’s always hinting at- disappears.  He talents – or lack thereof- would be not be missed. Good  luck and good riddance I say. He’s such an awful actor. It’s getting painful to watch him on and off screen. He should just go away with his Romanian creepy crawlie clingon chick and not inflict his amateur dramatics on the cinema going public anymore.

Just saw the trailer. Pretty one dimensional. Die hard type. Again, like his other movies, he can only save the day. Special Ops?!

Boring.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 10:47 pm

Will Gerry ever tire of people, especially other men, complimenting him on his lovely girlfriend? I guess a Ferrari would have been too difficult to drag around while globe trotting.

bonne nuit @ 01/22/2013 at 10:51 pm

@There it is.: No, I don’t think any of the rumors are true. He won’t marry her or any other woman in the near future …. in my opinion he is not capable of a relationship of any kind until he gets his issues under control. Just my opinion as always…

@bonne nuit: I used to think that way but I believe he WILL marry her because he’s not getting any younger. He’s also not hiding her any longer. Remember he hid all his other relationships and no one knew a thing for sure. But he and Maddie have been seen everywhere together for almost a year now. He’s probably trying to work out the details so they can be together.

Look at David Letterman. He was old when he fathered his son out of wedlock and then later married the mother. He said something about wanting to leave his money to someone worthy. I bet Gerry is wondering about that, too. Maybe he’d like to leave what he has left to a child of his. He’s said he doesn’t want to be an old father, either. I think he’s definitely thinking about marrying Maddie.

I bet anything that they marry secretly, away from the media. Then he’ll drop the bomb to them later on.

When will you idiots learn that media mass is a satire site?
Every article on their site is deliberately bogus.
It’s a S-A-T-I-R-E site.

@ Teacakes

Totally agree. Ladies he will marry her. It’s a very sad ending to what could have been a really good career. He could have chosen to work at his craft and he could have chosen to be with a lovely decent woman of any age.  He chose neither. The real Gerard Butler has stood up and shown his true colours and it’s a pitiful sight. He will marry her. The guy’s pretty shifty shittty like he’s soon to be fiancee. Accept it.

shill shill shill @ 01/22/2013 at 11:19 pm

@HeGrewUpLastNight: Bruce Willis has a wiley charm which is why he is such a successful action star or has been for most of his career. I adored him in Moonlighting and I think he is underrated as an actor sometimes. He was brilliant in Pulp Fiction IMO.

Gerry had his own charm on screen but it seems to be missing from recent movies. Even in a movie where he got to use his own accent. And as I hope I am wrong, I see the critical pile on has already begun, in terms of the entertainment media I mean. doctor, you can’t be a real doctor because educated people would allow other people their own opinions without lecturing in my experience.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All