Gerard Butler: Roger Dubuis Booth Visit in Geneva!

Gerard Butler: Roger Dubuis Booth Visit in Geneva!

Gerard Butler looks dapper as can be while visiting the Roger Dubuis booth during the 2013 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie at the Geneva Palexpo on Monday (January 21) in Geneva, Switzerland.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor recently apologized for his Irish accent in the film P.S. I Love You.

“The way I see it, I made a terrible botch of the accent once, so it can’t get any worse as a leprechaun,” Gerard said (via the UK Daily Record). “At least it’ll make the Irish part of me proud. It doesn’t get more patriotic than playing a leprechaun.”

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Geneva…

gerard butler roger dubois booth visit in geneva 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Yeay! Here’s to our shiny new thread! May it only post the happiest news for all!

Nice!! He looks happy!

@Alynn: @Alynn:

He looks happy because the prossy isn’t beside him.

GerardButler @ 01/22/2013 at 3:30 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Happy New Year!

barnacle is there @ 01/22/2013 at 3:59 am

@TJ:at adinner party hosted by Dubois

where is his GF?

He really is aging fast:( I can hardly recognize him!!!

Maddy u makes me sick @ 01/22/2013 at 4:35 am

He always look happy when she isn’t beside him.

@Maddy u makes me sick:

@ Maddy u make me sick

you so right !!!!! that woman is like disease …….

Looking good gerry.

Sunshine Daydream @ 01/22/2013 at 6:16 am

You look quite handsome, Mr. Butler. Hope your next film is a success as you could use a little box-office attendance at this point. Good Luck to you in all you do.

No maddy …. happy gerry !!…..

Looking forward to the OHF trailer which drops today. I hope this has a positive box office draw along with positive critic comments. I really do believe time is running out for Gerry. I wish him well as always.

00-28
crocodile is there . I mean extremely ” beautiful “and expensive woman :|

@shock:
O yeah… I hope he’ll be without her though in coming trailer OHF)).

Nobrainer @ 01/22/2013 at 9:41 am

His quote.. “I haven’t actually done any badass stuff since Gamer in 2007. People think I’m this action guy, because of 300, but I went off and made a Shakespeare movie (Coriolanus) and Machine Gun Preacher. And nobody saw them, so I thought, ‘Screw this – I’m going to go make some big f*** off movies!”

Most mature and great actors would say these quality roles a few and I look foreword to more that stretch my acting ability. Meanwhile he can do a film to pay the bills. He is only into the fame. Will he ever learn?

And his eyes do not look happy to me. So he dyes his hair and beard. This pays the bills.

@shock: She is always grooming herself. Look at me too it screams! She is so thrilled. He looks worn. They are so similar.

Lost track of the rebellion location. SOS…
He looks like sh!t, talks sh!t, dates sh!t… Can Europe just keep him, please…

@Manny:

And so do you, my dear. You know Gerry is not a trouble maker, a kind man. and a hard worker. Nothing that you would know of. How sad for you. I can just see the spit and drool as you spew your hatred of a man who deserves none of it. GTH!!!

dargabriel @ 01/22/2013 at 11:13 am

Hi butler, love ya. Dargabriel

The other sites are commenting on the hand-heart pic. The kindest of which suggests it is just the way he is holding his hands- not intentional. But in the little Dubuis video you can see he does it very intentionally. By the way, that heart is usually made by a parent over the belly of an expecting woman. Remember the first real pics of them, at the cafe with the oysters? If you look closely at one of the pics, just before they go through the doorway, they pass a baby in a carriage. Look at G’s reaction, over the moon, and hugging Madalina, as she covers her mouth with her hands, like she is crying. As if G said to her, ” I can’t wait for our baby. you’ll be such an incredible mum! ” And she was overwhelmed. Also, in pics of G when Madalina is not around, yet he’s on his phone with Somebody, the sweet, genuinely happy look on his face is that of a man in love. There may be other issues involved, and they Both are Pros at the PR game, but still. Let us be prepared.
I truly wish G all the best for todays OHF trailer.

bonne nuit @ 01/22/2013 at 12:06 pm

Am I missing something? I watched the video twice, but still don’t see her.

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/22/2013 at 12:10 pm

Olympus Has Fallen—Official Trailer:

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 12:21 pm

Thank you CGE. It looks amazing!!! Worth waiting for sure!! Go Gerry, Go Gerry!

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 12:25 pm

@bonne nuit: No, you haven’t missed anything…it’s another tall, brown haired woman smiling…probably because GB is just a couple of feet away. IMO

U are so cliches. Sorry to disappoint u, but she isen`t there. The Romanian gypsy returned to her hole.

I am not suggesting Madalina IS expecting, just that G is maybe, “broody”. He very well might be inlove with the IDEA, nothing more.

It seems to me @ 01/22/2013 at 12:45 pm

@Manny:

We’d love to keep him. He’d certainly fare better over here.

Trying to figure it out @ 01/22/2013 at 1:05 pm

Looks promising.

Good morning Dar. How is life on the mountain?

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 1:10 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: I don’t think so…it appears to be another tall, dark woman, but at least she’s smiling – also, the hair is shorter and it looks all one color instead of MG’s whose hair highlights are on the ends.

Hi ladies. Holy cow, it looks good. Can’t wait to see it.

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 1:19 pm

@TRULY INTERESTED: Okay. Good enough for me. Thank you. Whew!

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/22/2013 at 1:27 pm

Sian Thomas ‏@SianThomasSport
Not at all green with envy that @timgoodson1 is currently chatting with Gerard Butler apres ski in Megeve… #skijolly
Tom Williams ‏@TomWillz_
The old man in france with Gerard butler #insane #mukkers

I think it is ……Go to post 17 gives the Russian girls photos go the comments at the bottom,a guy called Solo has two Facebook pages on and Mada is there with the same jacket ,they were taken yesterday I think.If you go on his Facebook there is a lot more.
Yes there seems to be a whopping ring but don’t think it’s engagement ring.She is signing her name.
I would love you to say I am wrong………..

@yikes: I agree. Just look at the close up of him in the 7th picture. Anyone who says he looks good in that close up is lying. He looks terrible.

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 1:48 pm

@Ggfblx: ahh man…it’s possible…it’s just the hair is throwing me off…it’s shoulder length instead of long…w/out an updated pic of her of her FB pg – it’s a toss up. But, but, if it is…she’s still walking behind him….

@TRULY INTERESTED: where she belongs…..behind.
The hair threw me as well.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:11 pm

I see she’s still playing games. Sounds like the Russian gals don’t much care for her either. Both photos of her are very telling. The big smile on her face for no apparent reason while walking behind him in the one pic and then she makes sure the big ring shows in another one. What a stupid child she is! Obviously he’s told her to stay back out of site and she spots the camera! I think she’s got him fooled too!

Butler either needs to wake up and stop thinking with his dck or he’s just as bad as she is and they deserve one another. If he thinks it’s all just fun and games and he’s allowing her to play her games with his fans, she’s going to bring him down to an all time low and no amount of good scripts is going to save him once her little game she playing with fans gets around HW circles.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:15 pm

@Ggfblx: She took off her extensions, that’s all.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:19 pm

All the silly BS aside, the new film looks promising, right up and until she pops up in it somewhere. LOL!

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:23 pm

@Pig: I think he’s running himself in to the ground yet again. Man doesn’t know when to stop and just chill, stay home, read a book and meditate. I appreciate the fact that he has places to go and people to see in his business but you’ve got to slow down a little and stop taking life in such big chunks. No time to savor the moment..

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:32 pm

What’s bad is she doesn’t seem to have any life of her own now. She’s basically cast her’s aside to keep her eye on him. Not a good sign. Any strong and successful woman these days also has a life of her own that she needs to get back to and work at, especially when she’s just the girlfriend and not anything more permanent. If he dumps her now, she’s going to be pizzed that she wasted all this time and most prob turned down jobs. Or perhaps she hasn’t had any offers but she has a bank account too, I’d think, that needs funding, that is unless he is the one “funding” her!

And if he thinks it’s all just in the moment right now and she’s following him around of her own free will, he needs to think again. She’s “investing” in him of her time and her time is money just like his. He better be heading for something more serious or, like I said, she’s going to one pizzed off woman!

I keep despirately trying to find something about her to like, for G’s sake. Madalina is at least consistent. She consistently disappoints me. If G disapproved of her behavior, it would stop. This is just sad.

prettyvacant @ 01/22/2013 at 2:33 pm

Sooo Butler’s 2013 so far consists of hiking round the drug cities of Thailand, popping in to pick up the cheque for selling your soul to a snobby luxury brand out of touch with reality for the majority, and a bit if skiin? What a worthwhile existence, and such hard work.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:36 pm

@SUNKIST: I do the same thing but I can’t find anything! Nothing we can do about it really. Just leave him to his own choices. And G being a man may not think her behavior, if he’s even aware of it, is anything at all. He probably thinks his “good” fans don’t follow his personal life that closely and only the “bad” ones pry deeper. What a silly foolish thought process that is! Somehow he has to know that every one of his fans on every site have seen not only the stuff on this site but snuck a peak at her FB pages. It’s human nature! I can’t help thinking he’s that naive!

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 2:40 pm

@Here we go!: and finally went to a hair salon to get her hair color done in one shade or something…or has she read that his Scottish lady has brown hair so MG decided to color it that way alsooooo…

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:48 pm

@prettyvacant: Since you put it that way….LOL! He’s finally endorsing a product and it’s one that no one can afford but the wealthiest of the wealthy elite! Makes me wonder if and when a manufacturer of this nature doesn’t eventually go out of business or sell out to Rolex or Tissot just to break even, especially when your product is as expensive as an automobile and just tells the time! How arrogant is R. Dubuis? Guess they picked the right boy! I believe Rolex approached him once and he turned them down. Not hotsy, totsy enough for him, I guess. And all this time he’s been telling us how he’s just a simple boy from Glasgow! Yeah, right! You’ve got to run with the upper upper crust to attract the gold digging, social climbing models, don’t you? Even Richard Branson merged with Delta recently. Economic hard times affects everyone, even the rich or hasn’t he heard?

@Here we go!: pharmaceutically altered rarified air

Me so good .... @ 01/22/2013 at 3:15 pm

Romanian gypsy reads Jj for sure.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 3:20 pm

NOTE TO MR. B. (just in case he doesn’t know), ALL your fans read here and MOST comment here since the sites are like nazi regimes! Read here and take note! If not convinced, visit your GF’s FB page. You might learn something important….before it’s too late!

He looks happy and good! Not like the another pictures we saw afew days ago when he was in LA? Jeez, he looked a mess!
I know she was with him and she walking behind him at that event, BUT he looks happy without on her pictures! When she is with him he is not happy at all or he is faking it by putting a fake smile :/ Mmm, damn she has alot effect on him, poor him.

I wonder how long it is going to take, he and her…

Me so good.. @ 01/22/2013 at 3:40 pm

Clingon is there. She is seen at 00:27 – 00:30 (twice)

Oh God, could Roger Dubuis do without her?

She´s not used to sign autographs… looks as if she´s painting them, lol.

Being followed by a well known fameho, no other HW actor would parade around that long, hearing her annoying voice 24h a day… omg, poor Gerry!

shill shill shill @ 01/22/2013 at 4:17 pm

@Here we go!: Dubuis watches are the cost of a house in these parts

Kali Orexi @ 01/22/2013 at 4:22 pm

OMFG! I’ve just seen what those watches cost! RE-DI-CU-LOUS!!!! They’re hideous and tacky, I prefer my Rolex my hubby bought me for my 40th birthday.

@Lord Love a Duck

http://gbutler.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2.jpg Is that her behind Dubuis?

This woman walking behind him,is not her. The people of Russian site is not unreliable. They make mounts to fool you guys.

I think it’s sweet that GB is at a point in his life where he wants to spend time with a GF. It’s nice to see a man dedicated to a relationship…and it’s how people truly get to know each other. Just my thoughts anyway.

That looks suspiciously like a very huge engagement ring to me!?! She is certainly trying to get it in most of the photos! What a fool if he has actually gone and done it :(

My God, you believe this guy is going to marry a woman like that cheap? Only if get a lot of money. That he likes.

What’s that…GB was snowboarding? Way cool!

dargabriel @ 01/22/2013 at 5:16 pm

@Trying to figure it out: pretty nice thanks. Job is great, good people. I hope all is great with you.. Take care. Dargabriel

@Ana Bella: omg. she is definitely putting her hand up on purpose! its like she is actually showing the ring and thats the purpose of the picture. what a weirdo. chill out madalina, if its true love you have nothing to prove, right? engagement or not, its weird either way. she shouldn’t be concerned with riling up her man’s fans??! she doesn’t act like a star and we all know thats what she DESPERATELY wants to be.

@Roobee: its pretty vulgar for an engagement ring, but he knows madalina well so…

whether its a ring on loan for her to show off or an engagement ring she shows it in such a ridiculous manner the end result is laughable – sums her up perfectly.

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 5:34 pm

@dargabriel: so what’s your take on GB still w/MG. Why is she still in the picture? After all, this is getting really old now…What could he waiting for?

@what’s your take: …..the guts to tell her to get a life and p*ss off!

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 5:43 pm

@delilah: how long do we have wait? LOL

@missjude: I agree! May be worth a million but looks cheap and tacky! Her stupid poses are pathetic, in every one she’s got her head thrown back like her neck is broken or her legs twisted like a freak, if this is supposed to look elegant and model like, she has some weird ideas! If she were my GF I would tell her to wise up and stop acting like a freak show on camera/in public! It’s embarrassing surely!

@TRULY INTERESTED:

Perhaps the next step is to have her bust enlarged to the Scottish lady’s size.

well, one thing’s for sure. madalina ghenea’s not very likeable. she’s not well known at all but the little public consensus i’ve seen on madalina is pretty negative. she should be working hard on turning that around and not playing up to it ,as she clearly is. she stated in an interview that she doesn’t want to be known as an actor’s girlfriend but yet she only seems to date actors these days and doesnt do much work! and the actor she is in a relationship with now she sticks to 24/7. that’s odd behaviour for a girl who wants to be known as a serious actress and not someone’s girlfriend. if she was smart, she would be making an effort to be seen away from him and working on her career. just like ALL other aspiring actresses. it’s obvious that she has landed a shortcut and meal ticket (gerard) and is sticking like glue. hard to believe this is 21st century living when you witness girls’ like madalina jumping from man to man to make a living.

I think Butler is engaged. He has similar values to her. He values beauty, fame, affluence and adventure. She want the same.

It is not difficult to understand if they are engaged.

He does not have the same way about himself anymore. Sad. That mystery and playfulness is gone. It is more secretive and sad.

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 6:09 pm

@TJ: if that’s the ”big” plans he has for her…welll good luck! it still won’t make her a ”lady”.

@1234: She is securing the man. The career comes after

@Not odd.: career should come first. he should be securing her.i certainly wouldn’t be running around after a guy over my career. if he want’s her he should chase her. if she was good at this femme fatale business she would know how to get gerry to run around after her and have him falling at her feet on her terms.

@TJ:

She’ll need a lot of silicone to do that as the Scottish lady apparently had a an enormous bust.

If they are engaged why the hell doesn’t he just say so! At least then she won’t have to keep dropping stupid hints at every opportunity and doing everybody’s head in! She may well think its funny to tease everyone with this but I bet u underneath she’s gutted that the majority of his fans can’t stand her! If she doesn’t read all the comments in various places u can bet your life people she knows do and let her know! The next thing will be pathetic poses with hand on baby bump!! Seriously hope she gets haemorrhoids that sting like a *****! Lol

@Roobee: she is p*ssed that his fans don’t like her and that she is getting bad press. that’s why she resorts to the pathetic facebook teasing and stupid ring finger gestures. also, I bet she is seething that her lies have been exposed. we know she can’t play piano, dance ballet..we know she isn’t really 24..we know she has fake breasts, lips, a** and all the rest. we know, we have exposed her and we laugh at her ridiculous lies. which, i’m sure she isn’t used to. it’s safe to say she HATES gerard’s fans with a passion. ha ha

@Roobee: Because he doesn’t owe the public an explanation of his personal life. He has a right to his downtime and his feelings are between him and Maddie. When and if he decides to go public on anything more, he will make that decision.

I also doubt “all his fans” come to jj. Some of them still enjoy berating each other and being mommied by the gestapoish admins at the fansites. It must be rough digging deep to recall what Gerry looked like when he played Terry Sheridan or Marek. They certainly can’t discuss his last few films — how boring. The last time I went to one, it was as if a pall had been cast over the place. MG could not even be mentioned without that post being removed.

LOL. Face it people. The fact that he’s dating someone exclusively for all these months is the ONLY thing interesting about him. He’s aging rapidly, his looks are fading and his film career has all but stalled out.

@missjude:

You forgot about her claiming to be a widow and that her father had died and her own grandmother exposing those lies. Oh, and what about once being called Marko?

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 7:07 pm

i just went to see if MG’s ”twitter” acct. is updated, but instead I found fanshare.com and saw pics of her…in a black sequined dress w/the same ring except on her ring finger and I noticed her eyes are ”brown” not ”hazel” like she claims on her FB pgs. Hellooooooo, didn’t she think people would notice.

his taste in women @ 01/22/2013 at 7:08 pm

is as bad as his taste in scripts, they deserve each other

“beauty without intelligence is like a masterpeice painted on a napkin”

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 7:09 pm

ooops, I meant to put middle finger….

his taste in women @ 01/22/2013 at 7:13 pm

is like his taste in scripts, HORRIBLE

@GH: thanks for the reminders…and @what’s your take, i will add her claiming to have hazel eyes even though they are dark brown to the MG lies tally, it’s getting real long!. lol! her eyes are very dark brown ffs, she is too old for the little girl fantasies. maybe she has multiple personality disorder and thinks she is someone else?

@missjude: it’s safe to say we don’t like her much either!

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 7:36 pm

Doctor wrote on the old thread: ” He still wants to make good films that no one wants to see like Burns. The public wants blood and gore and CGI cartoon movies”.
I thought a lot about that and still sticks with me. Kind of sad isn’t it.
I think so too, but what choices are open to him if this is so. He did say that he wanted to do some Scotland historical films as well and that would be great to see him in period films. I really like this article below even if it is old.
What does HE want and what would satisfy his life? Everyone wants to know that in the end you leave something behind to be remembered and hopefully be admired for. Interesting comment about longevity and wish I knew what he thinks and ponders.
Tell you the truth girls, I am getting so weary of the mg/gb thing. Not amused any more.
Want to see him with a good person looking out for his best interest and loving him for who he is and not this person he is with. I don’t care about the age thing at all, it is all the other crap. “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear”. Hope he comes around and hope that OHF will be everything he needs to get the accolades he wants.
Thanks for letting me get that out. He is a wonderful actor and wish him all the very best. Ducky

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 7:49 pm

@missjude: she does remember…Sophia Loren, Angelina Jolie just to name a couple….

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 7:49 pm

Only one more thing:
DEAR MR. GERARD JAMES BUTLER, MAKE THE “BURNS” MOVIE. SCOTLAND WILL STILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!! AND CALL YOUR MOTHER!

what's your take @ 01/22/2013 at 7:50 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: lolllllll
: )…I like that Call Your Mother!

bonne nuit @ 01/22/2013 at 7:52 pm

I watched the video yet another time and the woman following him is not her. That woman seems almost husky looking and not very, very thin the way Diane from WO described her. Sorry, it doesn’t look like her , in my honest , humble opinion.

Another Opinion @ 01/22/2013 at 8:04 pm

It would fit perfectly MG’s pattern of behavior to be at the event with him. After all, she has been following him around for the last 2 months trying hard to get noticed. She is not walking with him probably because he doesn’t want her to; still she is two steps behind him smiling making sure that she’ll be caught on camera. She is predictable as usual. His assistant also seems to be there on one of the photos.

you sound bitter @ 01/22/2013 at 8:14 pm

@missjude: she is p*ssed that his fans don’t like her and that she is getting bad press. that’s why she resorts to the pathetic facebook teasing and stupid ring finger gestures. also, I bet she is seething that her lies have been exposed. we know she can’t play piano, dance ballet..we know she isn’t really 24..we know she has fake breasts, lips, a** and all the rest. we know, we have exposed her and we laugh at her ridiculous lies. which, i’m sure she isn’t used to. it’s safe to say she HATES gerard’s fans with a passion. ha ha
missjude
you are sooo wrong and such a liar….she has him and you don’t. who is it that is mad again, loser?

you all sound bitter @ 01/22/2013 at 8:17 pm

actually

ok maddie was there at the dinner in a black dress go to zimbio.com search gerard and look at 2 pic she is sitting next to him head down showing her ring oh well doesnt matter still luv him

gotta link? @ 01/22/2013 at 8:58 pm

which pic is it?

gotta link? @ 01/22/2013 at 9:02 pm

ooo
they are smiling together
ha!
take that! bitter ones

gotta link? @ 01/22/2013 at 9:12 pm

lol
bitter

gotta link? @ 01/22/2013 at 9:35 pm

*rolls eyes*

ugh….the icky sam, the walrus breath, has a pic on zimbio
ICK!

gotta link? @ 01/22/2013 at 9:37 pm

*rolls eyes* ugh….the icky sam, the walrus breath, has a pic on zimbio
ICK!

bonne nuit @ 01/22/2013 at 9:46 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: Okay, I stand corrected she is there with him. I did not see her in the videos that I watched, but there she is with him …voila ! She actually looks very beautiful sitting there laughing and almost natural. LOL. Hey, Maybe he is really into her and vice versa. I am beginning to wonder now.

@Lord Love a Duck: you are most welcome ducky ;)

@bonne nuit: They probably are natural with each other .  They have similar values. He greatly values beauty, fame, affluence and adventure. Yes, he is superficial. The Dubuis brand audience is what they both strive for. They are naturally comfortable by association.

Do believe that they are great people because they play the part are pretty to look at?

bonne nuit @ 01/22/2013 at 10:23 pm

@Sami: Sami, ITAWY. On all accounts. They are both very superficial and are definitely in their element as is obvious in the photos. Maybe they are a match made in heaven.

Maybe with his extra cash he can buy the barnacle some hair brush and or salon gift card. No real model would go to these functions without a decent cut style and color. She’s a slob.

I think he and Maddie will pull off a secret wedding free of the paps. It could happen easily because no one really follows him unless Alan calls ahead to beg them to show up to photograph him.

@bonne nuit: It IS Maddie. Look at the pics on zimbio.com. She’s sitting right next to Gerry at the RotorRooter watch dinner. If you can’t see that it’s her, you need an eye exam. She’s wearing a black dress and a white jacket with black trim.

Trying to figure it out @ 01/22/2013 at 11:21 pm

@Dargabriel
Glad you are enjoying your job. I’ve been hibernating this week recovering from the flu. In spite of having a vaccination too. I don’t wish this on anyone. Take care.

He joined the ban of Gypseys. Good for you.

He’s starting to look like he took a nap on a George Foreman Grill.

@gotta link?:

They are laughing at some comment that has been made as is probably everyone else at the table. Means nothing.

Just wanna @ 01/23/2013 at 4:01 am

GO HOME GERRY…..you’re yesterdays news…..you and your golddigger child bride………….

bonne nuit @ 01/23/2013 at 6:20 am

@TeaCakes: I actually do need a new eyeglass prescription. Lol. Yes, I finally realized she is there.

Where's your dignity? @ 01/23/2013 at 7:12 am

Why doesn’t this old ******* just F off once and for all instead of being a nuisance? His career is in the toilet so why is he still hanging around in the background at industry events like a toothless, cack-handed, arthritic old hooker at an orgy? Nobody wants u anymore Gerald.Your jobs, of the hand, rim and sald tossing variety, are terrible. It’s time to go home be an old dear and put your slippers on.

Terrible Twos @ 01/23/2013 at 7:13 am

Lookin’ good, G! Sigh, why does he have to be so handsome?

see how much those Dubuis watches go for? Christ… the lowest cost for one is around $19,000.00. Seems to me, Gerry is a promotional w_ho_re for the mega rich. Hope he got paid well for his involvement.

ahhh….i see. So J.J has blocks my work’s i.p address when they moderate my comments. got it.

@Manny: Be gone. You have not been missed.

fool born every minute @ 01/23/2013 at 9:52 am

@TeaCakes: you assume the paps care so it won’t be much of a feat – there has never been so little interest in an actor’s girlfriend in the recent history of gossipdom esp one that was considered A list or almost A list. Romanian tabloids don’t count and she’s feeding them anyway.

fool born every minute @ 01/23/2013 at 9:55 am

@heather: you must be some jealous hag ah just had to say that to remember the good old times at JJ sic

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 10:04 am

@Another Opinion: ….I would like to hear your opinions

agree. again it appears he does not want her there. i review posts to examine this weirdness. he cannot act out in public that is one so he goes to how much he can bare with it. other posts have mentioned over time she forces her self there uninvited (back from the PFK LA event with the kids) – her immediate hop on a plane. another – Esme and crew go around looking for him. barnacle finds him and trails….a few feet behind as following…people do not know b/c broadcasted as together. weirdness. the ring showing….creepy. sitting by him…he is laughing at a joke…he can’t push her as he is promoting the brand. do they actually look together there? no. it looks like someone sitting next to him. thailand – only pic on the exit home looks forced, again. NYE – G to be with family and there strongly for his people…voiced it, weirdness – a Scottish poster placed the reason was word ( seemed so true as written) that he was under contract and it would be over soon. doubleweird. reason he left as he truly did not down Scotland. italy/capri – this was for her. sick. italy magazine with him, seemed more to say look who i am with. sick. in that interview he said he wanted to go home, LA….and do the interview. italy photos, he looked unhappy…..like he was forced to do this whatever the walking. esme, tropez watching them kiss with other people? this is sick. staged again.somebody o.n. something…this is not even for the birds. gerry come home. you look good. proud of you. …but put a pair eyes behind your back….because this is creepy

If he didn’t want her there he would not have brought her along.

Me so good"" @ 01/23/2013 at 10:25 am

Gerry, go home!

We’ve fed up with the clingon.

@Cubfan34: but this is the man that couldn’t throw an ex girlfriend out of his own house when he wanted to end their fling..

@ 1234

What does that mean?

Sticks to 24/7

she’s really nothing special when she’s covered up.she’s pretty but not WOW pretty.she even looks like a different person in the pics with white jacket.,which is why no one recognised her at first. no wonder she’s usually half naked!

Yucki Ducki @ 01/23/2013 at 11:04 am

If you look at her pictures, not one of them is the same face, always simular but not the same? One day hair is long, then shoulder length, wigs? Gross, my Nana wears wigs. Ewwww for Grandpa Butler.

I haven’t posted or read in a long time now,but i just saw the trailer for GB’s new movie and i wanted to wish him good luck.
I really thing it is going to be a global success.It seems to be a very good movie.I would also like to see Maddie playing in a movie with Gerard.A love story between the 2 of them.I’ve got some good script ideas in my head…They would really look great playing together as they look in real life!
I will end my message saying that i hope people will stop being that negative and mean and actually let these 2 live their love story.Love you Madalina & Gerard! May u be blessed!

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 11:07 am

@well…: see. gerry better get “leo” on her…i like leo he does not give one way or another. it just seemed so much as…soon as he found out something about her…gone. what was that, 2 days, a weekend? weird. gerry and leo are 2 peas in a pod too. gerry is older but i cannot sed him settling for less and like it or not….this does not appear to give gerry strenghth. this person actually makes him appear “less” in some odd way. dubois is beautiful, right on point for gerry. beautiful. other…this person is as a weight..makes him appear condescending.

fool born every minute @ 01/23/2013 at 11:13 am

@Cubfan34: they are both under contract, how ironic they were at a Mideaval dinner because the feudal system still lives

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

I heard that Leo gave her the boot because she posted photos from his birthday party on her Facebook. She must not have asked. Leo demands 100 per cent discretion or summoning my best Heidi Klum accent “you are out”.

Just like when Clooney’s women get out of line, they are out. Apparently Clooney has to approve everything Keibler does including what TV shows and appearances she can appear on etc.

So many women give up their dignity for so little really in the end.

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 11:33 am

interesting. i saw his trailer last night. it will be a global success. way to go gerard!

Another Opinion @ 01/23/2013 at 11:51 am

@HeGrewUpLastNight: I think that it’s kind of irrelevant whether they are together for real or not. Butler has tolerated the presence of people of dubious moral character around himself for years, and MG is not an exception to the rule. Look at his choice of friends. Ronnie Madra and Danny Abeckaser who have been showcasing Butler and other celebrities girls (among which MG) are not exactly what one would consider decent or respectable people. Vromen is probably no better than them; he was filming Butler smooching some random violin girl on the street. Other of his friends have been rumored to be coke heads. The bottom line is that MG fits the type of people that he has chosen to surround himself with. Whether they have an arrangement or a contract, he has made the decision to play the game and this tells a lot about his character.

Only friends feed addiction(s) @ 01/23/2013 at 12:07 pm

@well…:

Really? do tell…

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

Leo dumped her when he found out that she had not only been a prostitute but had once been a man.

Hey, I can post?!

By that I mean, his only friends are those who feed his addiction which means they’re no friends at all. But he’s not completely friendless either.
His character is low due to another issue but he has to want to take the leap and walk.

Sad he’s allowed himself to be a fly in this web. Or has he? I think he’s fully aware at how horribly this isn’t going over well which is why he looks so much better away from the body.
Fact is no love exists between him and the body because he can’t (ever) trust the body nor is the body honest. But the body doesn’t care whether it works or not… the body is already counting the body’s millions. Poor Gerry… once said he’s not settle for less than love.
~K

@J:

Yes, he wasn’t happy that she had a bigger Adam’s apple than he did.

A million pennies. One flop after another cost big bucks. The man is out for her own.

@GFW:

“His character is low due to another issue”

What issue is that?

No one should ever settle for less than love. Once someone feels that connection they will then know why this is so.

@Scot:
This is an international public board. I don’t mind discussing the body but not him. Make sense? Actually it’s how we ended up with this mess in the first place. Just know he has a few true brutally honest real long-time fearless friends who won’t back off or bail on him, ever. Keep the faith. I have. He does too even if going through the motions he’s always thinking. He has a lot to lose with any wrong move and isn’t any dummy.
~K

~K

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 12:52 pm

@GFW: and Another Opinion. thanks. i held this man on a high pedestal. i know people have fun have wild lives but i absolutely did not believe he had low standards not like this..i am not familiar with the friends ronnie and so…i actually thought he was above all those people mentioned. positive thinking, i do wish for this man to be in a nice relationship. yes, i must admit his character kind of has me a bit disappointed…he us getting older really now and its time to put games with the life away, gone. did he choose to walk with the devil than have the love of family? does he not want a decent life with a good strong woman and children with strong qualities and healthy in all areas? he HAS to think about having a child that is of a healthy being, healthy state of mind. Sons – does he not want sons who are independent, strong decision makers and drug-free, decent to become decent young men. Daughters – does he not want them to be decent in class and elegance, able to think for themselves and be independent. having children goes deep in thought and the quality of person chosen. children have some of their parents traits. i hope he already knows this…. please g do not hurt a child. put aside money and the unhealthy when you think of a child. seriously, a child is a precious being that should be of love, raised right and cherished. GFW , why the low standards he has?

@HeGrewUpLastNight:
When people don’t feel good about themselves they tend to be drawn to the wrong kind of person. Make sense? Intellectually he knows the difference between this body and a better more suitable woman he respects (this one he can’t) with his best interests at heart, not the body’s best interests he can trust. But maybe he is weak right now or simply playing along for good press not running the streets because it is way easy? As in too easy thus boring. He was he was raised well and by a good family. He is a good man. That, in the end, will rule. Have faith.
But trauma from his past creates within him a mighty set of negative voices he hears that tell him he’ll never amount to much, can’t do better than this. All lies. He did achieve fame and mass a fortune and not by listening to the negative voices! Now he needs the same determination for his spiritual self.
When feeling highly stressed like at Cannes (to secure a deal… and he’s brilliant in the boardroom) he ‘had a feeling’ about the body (solicited to him) and was right. Men know. He knows.
Somehow by the Grace of God he must get to a point where he feels he deserves more, is worthy too, and that he matters more than the easy fix and want to take the leap. If not, then it will be commercials, non-challenging easy paycheck roles, or selling his mug for endorsements. And I’m not buying that he “honestly doesn’t need” his career. That’s a crappy lie. And the worst lies are those we tell ourselves! Keep the faith. I do.
~K, tugboat

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 5:09 pm

@GFW: well appreciated. understood. i believe it is hearing his want for family for his children that actually makes you feel for him. i believe this man truly wants this. yes to me he is known as not to be a dummy. he is known to me to be a good businessman thus his hard earned fortune, no one other than his strong family and strong mother gave this man this. his father was absent and he was hard driven hardcore driven to make his way and stamp the seal decently of his way and his to come into the world. i do not care who presently criticizes him but one has to give this man this respect. he pushed and…..To Gerard that is why you must not give up…gain strength in your spiritual self (as mentioned GFW) for you did not come this far for nothing….pass on to your sons and daughters that fire which burns within you so that they too may be even stronger….You have to fight Gerard…you have to fight. You deserve more you truly do and you are important. You have a place on this earth to make your mark.

….i guess he reminds me of my husband and i. we married and had children older but we established ourselves first…each coming to the table with hard earned decent prosperity. he knew i had his back because i came with my own, well-educated and businesses. he laughs as he tells me “hun, if something ever came up with me, i can rest at home…because you actually got my back …..a foundation ontop mine for our family.” we are blessed. i guess that is why i feel for gerard. i pray he is blessed with a strong-willed woman, a provider that can give him the same. Gerard is a strong willed man. For those who are pro the body….excuse me as i think the body is an injustice to Gerard…… the body is a taker and is not strong at all…appears weak….very weak….yes Gerard would be with that of commercials (that is an injustice for he has so much too offer) as he has no one to push him to go farther….you can see this of how far the body would take him….only take from him….the body is not trying to accomplish anything intellectually beyond standing on the on two feet in the bed. Gerard needs to be fed intellectually as well as spiritually. Let me see strong women….Brad to his Angie, Hugh to his wife, the Pres to Michelle, not a musical person but this Jay to singer Beyonce, Liam Neeson had his strong wife, Denzel Washington to his wife, Joe Biden to his Dr. wife and so on and so on. I see Gerard as a powerful man…..he is now with Dubois and this man pushed his way to this…i look at his picture and i say “this man did the “da** thing” with the absence and pain of his father. He made his way. Gerard turned inside out. He did the opposite of what his father did. He built for his family. A child who built a fortune and provided for his mother and siblings. He took that pain and turned it inside out. . How i wish he could see that and let it be his fire to know he deserves the best from that of a strong woman who can stand by him fight for him when he needs it and providehim strong children who can do the same and protect Daddy when Daddy needs it. another reason why Gerard touches me.

I see him at a crossroads and I pray to God he chooses the right path. For I think it is prays of a mother, a loving sister and brother, stepdad and true honest friends and other family that will carry him through. i believe that OHF will relight that fire from within…Gerard is to know that comes from people who prayed and from God. Have faith in God Gerard not in man because it is God who will soar you after OHF. He knows he is better and deserves better. sorry for those of the body but it is prays that are carrying Gerard through not the body….from my understanding there are many people praying for this man. We can all relate as I have been there and bust my a** and vowed that i would not let “just anyone” take it away from me and mine. a strong woman will honestly push Gerard and will not let anyone or anything stand in his way. a strongwilled woman will goldenize the seal that Gerard has stamped in this world and bring him to Legend. He is a great actor in his own rite and you can see it. He does not need a weakling by him. You need a strongwilled woman Gerard. Gerard fought and worked hard to be legend not to end up doing commercials, come on kid that is in no way You….I applaude you and as I know you loved your father….I would like to say that you turned things inside out and did not repeat what was done to you….do not repeat it for you are Powerful. stay the course Gerard as OHF will be profound. And when it is profound globally Remember where the strength came from when you had that fire when filming OHF. Remember the fire.

As a fan i believe he may need to hear this. I am in public relations and a motivational speaker…you are the best and important Gerard!

@Scot:

With all the plastic surgery she’s had you would have thought that she’d have had something done about her Adam’s apple.

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 5:43 pm

@Lou: Lou that is kind of harsh. you guys say this but i never looked that deep at her. i do not plan to either. be good lou.

littlebirdie @ 01/23/2013 at 5:49 pm

@HeGrewUpLastNight: @J:

That’s such bullsh/t!

Just to say @ 01/23/2013 at 5:59 pm

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

You are correct that there are many people praying for Gerry. His Parents and the rest of the family. Also his many friends here in Scotland who recently had a Mass offered for him and I know the “lady he left behind” also prays for him as she attends the same church as his brother Brian and family. My granny used to say “God sits high but sees low” and he knows what Gerry is going through and what MG is doing to him and God loves Gerry like we do and if we storm heaven with prayer he will set Gerry on the right road and with the right woman.

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

But Lou is correct, she does have an Adams apple and she has had lots of plastic surgery.

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/23/2013 at 6:19 pm

@Just to say: And I Shall continue with you as well….in Storming Heaven with Prayer for Gerard. It is good to keep his name on the list…..continuing prayer

a devout Christian Roman Catholic. Psalm 91, 71, 37, 28, 21

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

Thank you for that. God Bless.

Where was the mass offered for him held?Was it in Comrie?

Gerry has a few fears. Two being judgment and abandonment. He knows his family won’t abandon him along with his true friends, not his enablers who feed his addictions much like his industry sadly. He does have a strong will and powerful self-control.
When we enter a relationship, we strive not only for the enhancement of the self, but also for the enhancement of the relationship. Sometimes things don’t turn out quite the way we planned them. He could have gone into this blind, in need, but now is becoming (prayer hands) more and more aware of the body’s damage to him, his career, and all within his circle who matter. Question is, can he live with out her? Yes.
When we work for the betterment of the relationship, it takes us out of our self-centered fear and out from behind the walls of aggression, defense, and retreat. None of this is happening here.
~K, tugboat

Just to say @ 01/23/2013 at 6:46 pm

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

That’s very kind of you.

Just to say @ 01/23/2013 at 6:47 pm

@??:

It was offered in a church in Paisley.

@Just to say: Just as God loves Madalina/ God loves everybody.

Just to say @ 01/23/2013 at 7:20 pm

@Quangena:

Oh yes he does love her and I’m sure he knows they are not good together. I do pray for her, mainly that she will move on and leave Gerry before she ruins him.

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/23/2013 at 7:32 pm

@Lou: she needs to eat – real food…she’s too thin for her height…Lucy Lawless is 5’11 and when she played XENA – Warrior Princess she looked great in her many costumes

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/23/2013 at 7:41 pm

@Just to say: I really like that…a group of two or more gathered praying for someone and of course some of his American fans as well…I’m one who does : )
Thank you for letting us know.

Now, we just have to be patient – it’s God’s timing not ours…though it’s hard waiting.

He looks like he face-planted on a George Foreman grill.

They r two peas in a pod @ 01/24/2013 at 4:54 am

Any man who has an affair with a married woman and actively tries to string her along to keep the sex on tap by telling her he loves her is a low-life and a charlatan. He deserves Madalina because he himself is the epitome of scum.

St Gerard likes coke & who @ 01/24/2013 at 5:25 am

A mass offered for Gerard Butler in Comrie? Hahahaha I love GFWs fantasy world in her head. It ‘s like her very own Middle Earth. She’s properly mental.

@Just to say:

It’s very nice to know that the Scottish lady prays for him, God bless her.

@St Gerard likes coke & whores:

If you read the posts properly you would see that the post was by JUST TO SAY and not GFW and also the Mass was in Paisley not Comrie.

@They r two peas in a pod:

“Any man who has an affair with a married woman and actively tries to string her along to keep the sex on tap by telling her he loves her is a low-life”

And how do you know this?

J: What church in Paisley,at this very moment I am 10mins from Paisley.
Justtosay,Gh,Scot,J,Lou and many others are all the same monikers talking crap.Chapels have real people with real illnesses to say a mass for.

@??:

I don’t know what church, just to say didn’t mention the name.

@??:

Priests will say Mass for anyone who asks them and obviously Gerry’s friends have requested a priest to offer one for him. It doesn’t mean it was a big public affair, the priest would offer one of his Masses for Gerry’s intentions and would probably be one of his daily morning Masses.

@??:

Meant to ask, why did you want to know what church, were you going to knock on the chapel house door and ask the priest why he had said Mass for Gerry?

@Lou: Grow up as if I am going to knock on anyone’s door. I know quite a lot of the Churches in Paisley ,I am still telling you it’s rubbish.It’s you and all your other monikers making things up.
If a mass was going to be said for Gerard trust me people in Paisley would have made sure it got to the newspapers.
If a mass is held people are always there.no use giving a mass to an empty Church,and people in Scotland gossip about something like that.
Rubbish…….
In fact I am in Braehead shopping complex 9mins from Paisley most of the Assistants in the shops live in Paisley ,and even they are laughing.

@??:

I have a cousin who’s a priest and also a very ggod friend is also one. When people ask for a Mass to be said for someone it is, as Lou has said, usually said on a weekday morning and, as you say, there are always people present, but the intention of that Mass is not always announced and often, if it is, it said to be for a special intention. People get Masses said all the time and I’m sure that his parents and the rest of the family will have also had them offered for Gerry and I must confess, I too have had Mass offered for him. So some of his friends decided to have Mass offered for him, I can’t see what your problem is and why you choose not to believe this.

He is having a few hiccups in his life doesn’t warrant a Mass being said ,You really have stop being all these different people .Scotsmen are strong you are making them out to be wishy washy people .
You are all of these monikers wanting attention pretending to know all about GB and his family when like the rest of us you know sweet F/A.

@??:

“In fact I am in Braehead shopping complex 9mins from Paisley most of the Assistants in the shops live in Paisley ,and even they are laughing”

I am very sorry but I find it strange that anyone would discuss with shop assistants whether or not a Mass was being celebrated for somebody.
And if they are laughing at that then they are not very good Catholics.

@??:

You can have Mass said for anybody and for whatever reason and I’m sorry to disappoint you but I have only ever posted as Brad.

HeGrewUpLastNight @ 01/24/2013 at 11:12 am

@??: hmmm. interesting. interesting that you got pi**ed off just from that and went scouting…scouting. the question is “and who could “you” be?” i am more than sure his family and friends pray for him (whereever the church could be). the thing is maybe they have the church wrong, maybe they do not…..but i can bet people are praying for him.

do not get hot like that…..if somebody is being prayed for……thats scary

gerard has done some….ooohhh and i think he has been answering for it. we know this is payback for whoever he has hurt. i love him but yes there was actually that instance with a married woman. it was out for awhile. i think not far around the brandi timeframe. gerard knows that things have occurred for things he has done….you can see he is at the point of acknowledgement…now wanting to fully turn to God…wanting a family. okay. he is at a crossroads…..what he wants and what was presented to him. i like that “presented” as a few days ago someone else confirmed seriously for the 1000th time “this person waa solicited to him”……it was done at a most vulnerable time in his life!
now the payback…..but now we pray because this has gone beyond payback. it is deep.

target – present him with that which he likes. the commercial the handing of the cup the calling of the name the poison…as the just drink it..i have plans for you. look at the commercial. you may not like what i said but it is what it was. its his business but its something deep, unhealthy

Get more clear @ 01/24/2013 at 12:46 pm

@HeGrewUpLastNight:

what are you talking about? Get more clear!

@??:

?? – I’m from Scotland too & know exctly where you are coming from, But its a waste of time trying to explain things to these paranoid obsessed T-pots!!

AND to the rest of you
There is something far wrong with you lot… Its actually worrying & creepy.

There is nothing wrong with being a fan.. However the majority of you take things too far.. you ought to seek help or get a fking LIFE!!!
GB couldn’t careless what you think & would be easy if you were on the moon, never mind let you dictate how he lives his life, Please get a grip!
why would his family be praying for him? The only people who needs praying for & who need their lives analyzed are the creepy, obsessed, nutcases that come on here!
And as for you lot that have never stepped foot in Scotland, thinking you know it all…. – HAHAHA ………. please! you know ****

@Daftys: @Daftys:

Actually, I am Scots and live in Scotland.

Charmaine @ 01/25/2013 at 7:44 pm

“why would his family be praying for him?”

Why would they not pray for him? I pray for members of my family and I’m sure your mother prays for you.

@Daftys:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I stay in Inverness and folk do pray for each other especially relatives.