Gerard Butler: Roger Dubuis Booth Visit in Geneva!

Gerard Butler: Roger Dubuis Booth Visit in Geneva!

Gerard Butler looks dapper as can be while visiting the Roger Dubuis booth during the 2013 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie at the Geneva Palexpo on Monday (January 21) in Geneva, Switzerland.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor recently apologized for his Irish accent in the film P.S. I Love You.

“The way I see it, I made a terrible botch of the accent once, so it can’t get any worse as a leprechaun,” Gerard said (via the UK Daily Record). “At least it’ll make the Irish part of me proud. It doesn’t get more patriotic than playing a leprechaun.”

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Geneva…

gerard butler roger dubois booth visit in geneva 01
gerard butler roger dubois booth visit in geneva 18

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 01/22/2013 at 12:10 pm

Olympus Has Fallen—Official Trailer:

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 12:21 pm

Thank you CGE. It looks amazing!!! Worth waiting for sure!! Go Gerry, Go Gerry!

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 12:25 pm

@bonne nuit: No, you haven’t missed anything…it’s another tall, brown haired woman smiling…probably because GB is just a couple of feet away. IMO

U are so cliches. Sorry to disappoint u, but she isen`t there. The Romanian gypsy returned to her hole.

I am not suggesting Madalina IS expecting, just that G is maybe, “broody”. He very well might be inlove with the IDEA, nothing more.

It seems to me @ 01/22/2013 at 12:45 pm

@Manny:

We’d love to keep him. He’d certainly fare better over here.

Trying to figure it out @ 01/22/2013 at 1:05 pm

Looks promising.

Good morning Dar. How is life on the mountain?

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 1:10 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: I don’t think so…it appears to be another tall, dark woman, but at least she’s smiling – also, the hair is shorter and it looks all one color instead of MG’s whose hair highlights are on the ends.

Hi ladies. Holy cow, it looks good. Can’t wait to see it.

Lord Love a Duck @ 01/22/2013 at 1:19 pm

@TRULY INTERESTED: Okay. Good enough for me. Thank you. Whew!

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/22/2013 at 1:27 pm

Sian Thomas ‏@SianThomasSport
Not at all green with envy that @timgoodson1 is currently chatting with Gerard Butler apres ski in Megeve… #skijolly
Tom Williams ‏@TomWillz_
The old man in france with Gerard butler #insane #mukkers

I think it is ……Go to post 17 gives the Russian girls photos go the comments at the bottom,a guy called Solo has two Facebook pages on and Mada is there with the same jacket ,they were taken yesterday I think.If you go on his Facebook there is a lot more.
Yes there seems to be a whopping ring but don’t think it’s engagement ring.She is signing her name.
I would love you to say I am wrong………..

@yikes: I agree. Just look at the close up of him in the 7th picture. Anyone who says he looks good in that close up is lying. He looks terrible.

TRULY INTERESTED @ 01/22/2013 at 1:48 pm

@Ggfblx: ahh man…it’s possible…it’s just the hair is throwing me off…it’s shoulder length instead of long…w/out an updated pic of her of her FB pg – it’s a toss up. But, but, if it is…she’s still walking behind him….

@TRULY INTERESTED: where she belongs…..behind.
The hair threw me as well.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:11 pm

I see she’s still playing games. Sounds like the Russian gals don’t much care for her either. Both photos of her are very telling. The big smile on her face for no apparent reason while walking behind him in the one pic and then she makes sure the big ring shows in another one. What a stupid child she is! Obviously he’s told her to stay back out of site and she spots the camera! I think she’s got him fooled too!

Butler either needs to wake up and stop thinking with his dck or he’s just as bad as she is and they deserve one another. If he thinks it’s all just fun and games and he’s allowing her to play her games with his fans, she’s going to bring him down to an all time low and no amount of good scripts is going to save him once her little game she playing with fans gets around HW circles.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:15 pm

@Ggfblx: She took off her extensions, that’s all.

Here we go! @ 01/22/2013 at 2:19 pm

All the silly BS aside, the new film looks promising, right up and until she pops up in it somewhere. LOL!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All