Adam Levine: 'Saturday Night Live' Promos!

Adam Levine: 'Saturday Night Live' Promos!

SNL cast member Bobby Moynihan ties up Adam Levine in a The Voice inspired chair in this new promo for the upcoming episode of Saturday Night Live!

The 33-year-old Maroon 5 front man is this week’s host with musical guest Kendrick Lamar.

Earlier in the season, Adam and Maroon 5 served as the musical guest!

“We’re getting down to the nitty gritty as far as deciding what we’re going to do and how we’re going to do it. I don’t want to play it safe,” Adam told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show early this morning about the gig.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

ryan said that adam is newly single ; guess he finaly got ride of that zombie who just was a rebound

Did he actually say that or was he talking on something else? Adam actually confirm it

I don’t really like Bobby Moynihan. He’s so over exposed on SNL and I don’t think he’s funny, he’s just annoying. More Vanessa Bayer and Bill Hader, please.

Intrigued @ 01/23/2013 at 3:04 pm

He was talking about Adam. Do you think Bee knows he’s “newly single” yet?

Those are great news! Some time alone for Adam will do him a lot of good!

Here’s to the newly single Adam!

Shannon H @ 01/23/2013 at 3:19 pm

@Intrigued: Ryan is usually in the know about things and keeps up with who is dating or who has called it quits. It’s quite the shame that Z and the rest of her pseudo-fans are trying to dissect what Ryan has said to be something else and not at all about a breakup. I can only guess they are in a tizzy including that ring leading doofus Merby

@Shannon H: I love their listening comprehension skills. Um, Ryan wasn’t talking about a previous interview. He was talking about Adam’s relationship status as of right now. Dummies. They hate NOT being in the know.

Intrigued @ 01/23/2013 at 3:25 pm

Yes Bee, it is chilly in NYC today

TexasGirl @ 01/23/2013 at 3:27 pm

Yeah, there’s no denying it. Seacrest said to Chris (and I quote verbatim): “Did you get a raise since he is newly single – I think – and making more because he’s on a hit TV show comment ” (and he put extra emphasis on the word single). It’s Ryan’s way to break the news. Love you, Ryan :-)

Shannon H @ 01/23/2013 at 3:36 pm

@TexasGirl: They can dissect and make up what they want it doesn’t matter. Ryan put it out there for every listener to hear. The minute Adam finds another woman Z and the rest of the now defunct Mermaid Psychos will all change their names to match that newly formed relationship. Z will copy and paste those ever enduring words she used for Behati and tack them on to whoever the next woman will be.

I love you Adam

WhatDoIKnow @ 01/23/2013 at 4:42 pm

@Intrigued – LOL
What Bee didn’t read the press relesae yet?

intrigued @ 01/23/2013 at 5:14 pm

Adam looked adorable in the promos, and comfortable in front of the camera. I think he will be a great host.

@intrigued: Of course he will be a great host.He’s a fame-whor* and loves attention to himself.

WhatDoIKnow @ 01/23/2013 at 6:35 pm

…or it could be because he’s a talented performer.

I Love Anne. I Hate you @ 01/23/2013 at 7:20 pm

Mermaids crying in the sea,
Adam gave the boot to Bee.
Karma is a *****, you see?
And so am I-
But you love me.

Bye bye bee!! It’s a bad day to be a mermaid but its a great day to be a shark!

Whomever AnnaKlempt is she’s taking Z and some of the Mermaid Psychos on a reality trip on Twitter.

IS THIS THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE IR WHAT! !!!!! Time to loose weight and move to LA lol

Not goona lie, I’m really looking forward to Adam on SNL – though I pray there aren’t any The Voice sketches.

@Jerry: I’m pretty sure there will be.

Lol idk guy’s think were jumping to conclusions??? Behati said haters gone hate and lovers gonna love

Revenge is a dish best served COLD!!!! BEHATI