Taylor Swift: Princess Rapunzel for Disney Dream Portrait!

Taylor Swift: Princess Rapunzel for Disney Dream Portrait!

Taylor Swift poses as the Disney Princess Rapunzel in this brand new Disney Dream Portrait promo image.

The 22-year-old entertainer’s picture, which was photographed by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz last year, is titled “Where a world of adventure awaits”.

Also pictured inside are some behind the scenes images of Taylor‘s photo shoot, including one of her holding her guitar and one of her and Annie hugging!

Meanwhile, Taylor shared some great news on Twitter.

“It’s official–’I Knew You Were Trouble’ is #1 on pop radio!! You guys are unbelievable. I’m smiling SO big right now.” she wrote. Congrats, Taylor!

taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 01
taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 02
taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 03
taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 04
taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 05
taylor swift rapunzel for disney dream 06

Credit: Annie Leibovitz/Disney Parks
Posted to: Taylor Swift

Getty

I’m so sick of her

The truth @ 01/23/2013 at 1:35 pm

Didn’t know that Rapunzel was a whiny ***** separated by society because she had a tendency to write bitter break up songs (may I mention her very elementary song-writing ability) about her exes.

The Irony

If she would just go away for say 2 or 3 years, I think the world would be a bit happier of a place. :)

she does look pretty here, but that’s not enough to make her likable. her actual claim to fame is pathetic. write nasty songs to make a person look like the devil and yourself look like an innocentlil saint? so sad that little girls buy into that crap.

What is the whóre equivalent of a Disney princess? She should be that one.

I’m so disappointed. Rapunzel is one of my favorite disney princesses… it should have been amanda seyfried or someone other than this annoying chick…

beginagain @ 01/23/2013 at 2:06 pm

@go away: then don’t reat this article?

beginagain @ 01/23/2013 at 2:07 pm

you all are just horrible..

beginagain @ 01/23/2013 at 2:08 pm

@The truth: yeah because 22, ronan, safe and sound, love story, you belong with me, mine, mean, today was a fairytale are all about her exes.. when you don’t know nothing about her you shouldn’t write bullshit about her.

the hair is almost as long as the list of dudes she has f*cked LOL.

beginagain @ 01/23/2013 at 2:11 pm

@rikki: @DB: if you would go away this site would be a better place :)))

beginagain @ 01/23/2013 at 2:13 pm

@SOPH: yeah because you know it.

it’s just pathetic what some of you write ‘she’s a *****’ no she obviously isn’t a ***** is a prostitute and a prostitute get’s money for sleeping with men – and taylor gets money with selling records. she doesn’t write only about break ups there are like over 20 songs that aren’t about break ups. you should listen to ‘back to december’ its a really nice song and and apologize to a former boyfriend.. because she messed up the relationship..

I wish I had some wine to go with that cheese.

@Ash: i wish i couly cyber punch people because i totally would.

leslie lorene @ 01/23/2013 at 2:39 pm

Taylor is lovely. No smoking, drugs, arrests, nasty lang./lewd lyrics, nasty suggestive dance moves but people hate on her for daing. She is 23, had 6 relationships since 2008. And yes she writes about her life, most songwriters do. Every person who dated her knows that she writes songs about her life so they were well aware of that before they got involved. Go Taylor !!!

leslie lorene @ 01/23/2013 at 2:41 pm

@liz: She is just dressing up for an ad, cmon people !!

leslie lorene @ 01/23/2013 at 2:43 pm

@SOPH: So you know her private sexula history ? STFU about her. You don’t know .

and this is why people dont take you seriously.

And it’s news because…*insert reason here*
Someone explain the relevancy of this post,please.It’s not news after all,at least for me…and i only wrote a comment here because i have nothing to do now.I’m bored…lol
I hate Disney and everything related to it.And Just Jared,she’s 23,not 22.

Is she going to write a song about the prince too?

@annee: BACK TO DECEMBER” WAS ABOUT HER BREAK UP WITH TAYLOR LAUTNER. that’s exactly people’s point she loves getting attention writing songs about her famous exes. good job you just contradicted yourelf -.-

@The truth: hahahahaha jealous?

Can u all plz go away????? If u hate her then what the hell r u doin here??????? AND dear jared, in case u havent noticed, she’s 23 now!

butplugthesponge @ 01/23/2013 at 3:54 pm

why is she famous again?

@leslie lorene: who gives a f*ck if shes straight edge? i know alot of straight edge people that are a-holes and b*tches cause they believe they’re above everybody else that smokes or drinks cause theyre so “pure”. taylor acts the same way too, not only with her lifestyle but also how she wants to look like shes so “pure” in her relationships when she really has that clingy-stalker-lemme-buy-a-mansion-right-next-to-my-boyfriend-of-only-a-month’s-house attitude. sorry but that is not normal, not even my rich girlfriends that are her age thinks that sh*t is normal. and taylor’s excuse is “making property investments” lmfao

“Taylor Swift poses as the Disney Princess Rapunzel in the new Disney Dream Portrait … and contnues to pretend she is one after the photoshoot”

She still has a 40 year old face :/

There have been many who have climbed up her golden locks, I don’t know if they fully made it into the tower though ;)

beautiful!
The only thing I could critique is that her face looks too stern and should be more wistful and dreamy.

Dave Franco @ 01/23/2013 at 6:12 pm

LMAO. Notice all the guys she’s following on twitter… WATCH OUT GUYS!

BEWARE! Taylor Swift is a man eater!

ew.. she need to go away..

Rapunzel is supposed to be beautiful…they ruined it by putting her as Rapunzel.

BuckeyeNV @ 01/23/2013 at 9:46 pm

Can anyone please explain to me WHY she is considered sweet and innocent and elegant and classy – she changes boyfriends more than she changes her underwear – and Michael J Fox should NOT have apologized to her – if she can’t handle being the brunt of a joke – then she should change her ways!!!!

She makes more money in an hour than most of you here make in a lifetime…..
She looks amazing and I LOVE her music!!

African Girl @ 01/23/2013 at 10:57 pm

Yeah. ..make the girl who already lives in Lala land where happy blue birds tuck her into bed at night and braid her hair in the morning. … a Disney Princess.
That’s exactly what she needs to bring her smack down to reality.

Just go away already!

I’m starting to feel like there’s something off about Swift’s whole career. It’s like no one can say anything mean about her, if they do they must apologize immediately. She’s constantly shoved down people’s throats. Everywhere you look, there she is. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s odd that she is constantly everywhere and is made out to be this holy idol? I guess money REALLY talks. She isn’t even all that talented.

@rikki: @Sara: Agreed and agreed!

I’m so sick of people writing hate on these types of articles. Why the f*ck are you reading this if you don’t even like her? That’s my question. Just leave her the f*ck alone. Kthanks :) xo

Anyways, I think she looks beautiful. I’m so glad she was chosen for this shoot. :)

Breakup songs are as old as fairy tales and their profits as long lived. She didn’t invent them any more than Madonna invented GaGa and McConaughy invented Butler.

the observer @ 01/24/2013 at 2:34 am

I liker her she is good at what she does :-)..authentic :)

Taylor Swift a Disney princess??? xDDDD

She is very gorgeous. Disney princesses aren’t real so what? She beautifuli any era. I think she needs to move on from her high era that was enchanting, but it was a moment in time, move and and experience the next level.

her dress look gross like a placenta

i can’t stand her i don’t know why, her songs are catchy and everything but she is just annoying

Stephanie @ 01/24/2013 at 6:05 am

Why does everyone feel the need to insult her, and call her a ****? So she has dated quite a few guys in the past, and none of those relationships seem to have ended quite well. Big deal! None of that changes anything to the fact that she’s a pretty and talented girl.

Instead of wasting all of our times by posting all those negative comments towards her, how about you actually comment on the pictures? Because they are absolutely stunning. While Taylor may not be my ideal Rapuzel, she looks beautiful in these pictures nonetheless. The set is gorgeous; and the lighting and angle is amazing. I guess it’s just the photography student in me, that gets me to focus on those things, instead of talking crap about a girl who I only know by name and career.

Get over your issues with her, and go do something actually useful with your time.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 01/24/2013 at 6:12 am

I look at her face and can’t get rid of thoughts about one of my group-mate girl. She and her almost one face! That’s why I’m sick not mostly because of Taylor, but that girl in my group, who’s a real stupid who!!re b!!tch!!!! So sad, that they both have the same traits in face. Ughhh

funny how shes trying to hide her big feet lol

Wow, why all the Taylor hate? I think she looks beautiful!

OMG that pic is so cool.

I still love her. Who cares if she can’t keep a boyfriend? She is still a strong independent mentally stable woman. She just needs her presents from Athena-Toys

she’s not going to age well

Obviamente todos los malos tratos a Taylor es ENVIDIA, porque ella tiene mas de 23 millones de seguidores en twitter ¿como se explica eso? gracias a que ella es la mejor escribiendo canciones no importa como las haya hecho sus canciones son hermosas.

cementtruth33 @ 01/24/2013 at 4:13 pm

I don’t hate on Taylor, she’s another human being, as weak as everybody else, tho, with her infamous modern lifestyle, she corrupts teen girls, which at this point are facing life from a clean sheet perspective, and ofcourse their favorite song writer, messes with with their inexperience minds , and so they set them selfs up for huge failures, already expecting and blaming a boy/guy because of the pain they eventually suffer, so they feel and love this type of Music,,eventually most of them become hoes, ratchets, *****, and pitiful young ladys…something else that caught my attention, was her pose. A Princess is 1 of great respect, and she is honored to be part Royal, so a true princess restrains from exposing any body part, and this chick, inthis pose has no dignity, showing her legs slightly open! and we all know, its notfor a good reason! Hahaha.

@go away:
The Lady is a better role model then half the ones out there…she gave more to charity this year then anyone else. Seriously people she writes beautiful songs otherwise she would not make money! Also ever thought maybe she just needs a real man to step up. Seems to me like she was getting played by Lotharios, those older ones played her and she is now she mistakenly trying to compensate with younger ones (too bad they are Lotharios too). She needs a good Flynn Rider, where are you Taylor L.?

I always love when they do these photoshoots and even though I’m not a Taylor Swift fan, they nailed it with this one. She really looks like her.

@lisa: j

yeah comfort yourself with that.. she’s going to comfort herself with 8 million awards and mountains of cash, and her pick of men still…..

Barbara Points @ 01/24/2013 at 8:26 pm

All of us should be so lucky — that Taylor Swift would actually go away!

Some very prominent people in the entertainment business with their own talk show said much the same thing as comments here. “She needs time for herself, should definitely take a break, and go away for a while!”

Why does anyone like her voice, which has absolutely no depth to it! Surely, it must be tween-girls — who else would spend $$$ on those sophomoric CD’s — can’t bring myself to even call it music!

whats with all the negative comments