Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' After Party!

Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' After Party!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while attending the after party for his latest flick Movie 43 held at Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood on Wednesday (January 23) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by CEO of Relativity Media, Ryan Kavanaugh, and actor Neal McDonough.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out the new trailer for Gerard‘s new film Olympus Has Fallen!

Movie 43 hits theaters this Friday (January 24)!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the Movie 43 after party…

gerard butler movie 43 after party 01
gerard butler movie 43 after party 10

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Neal McDonough

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,457 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All

Don’t open that link. It eats your bandwidth.
@
#22. No.
~K
who thinks the ex military solider suffering in silence (great title by the way) with flashbacks telling the story would be a great vehicle for Gerry

Looks like Butler is one of the biggest (name) stars to appear. Good for him. This had to be fun to make… hope he was paid well. Nothing to be ashamed of. These kinds of films are very popular and good for letting off steam!
~K

@GFW:
~K, wondering what’s wrong with the moderation configuration here???

He’s the most luscious lips on a man I’ve ever seen. Soft, natural and never chapped. They’re simply a beautiful feature to a very striking well-formed face.
He should be working more. Hope he gets back into his career and creating. Hope he finds a cool project that’s different and made for him… like Beautiful Joe. He deserves to be doing better parts than a cookie-cutter ‘safe” film like OHF and I think even he knows it. It’s time to re-dedicated himself. Talent is a terrible thing to waste. It is a gift from God and He says share it!
~K

@GFW
Looks like Butler left the body home with a babysitter.
~K, who won’t be silenced by the stalking body

@GFW
He is the hottest actor in Hollywood and the body knows it. That’s why the pick pocket is stealing his money and attention.
~K, who knows he will dump the body soon

He should write a book about his fascinating life. He will have time once he gets rid if the coal-eyed s_lut.

27,28 + 29 are not me @ 01/24/2013 at 10:37 am

They aren’t. Truth. Why do that? What’s the benefit? Say it yourself. Don’t use me as shield!
~K/GFW

@GFW
Those post are not me. I am myself. Why pretend to be me?
~K
who thinks imitation is the greatest form of flattery
[beaming]

For those that do not go back and read when a new thread is opened this is from the last thread.

“Violet@ 01/24/2013 at 9:30 am @Address:1) Yes, of course the admin can see your address! I don’t have a problem with an admin seeing my email. Anyone registering on any forum should know the admin needs to be able to contact you. JJ can see everyone’s email. You know that right? So I don’t know what you’re getting at.”

@Violet: Remember salt started as a poster on this site. Just Jared has many threads about many celebrities. Salt’s site is only about Gerard Butler and was started because a rebellion against this site.

Many people post on this site because it seems safer than “fan” administered sites.

Many people post on the Just Jared site because it is more anonymous than “fan” administered sites. It seems safer than posting on a site administered by a fan. I don’t know if GFW’s abuse problems with her address being given out are true. Why set yourself up for that possibility?

From what I’ve seen and heard, this movie is total complete trash. Why spend money on a movie such as this when there is other subject matter for which to make a movie. Good grief. This is basically another “jackass” type movie.

LegalEagle @ 01/24/2013 at 12:14 pm

He must get kick out of playing Chaun. Not to take himself too serious that’s his trademark.

@Kay Blood: Please be gentle with him… OHF is a movie with emotion. Say what they will about his accent, or the CGI, or the script being cliche upon cliche, but one thing G can really do well is show depth of feeling. That’s not what this movie’s target audience will be there to see, and they will b’tch and moan about all the rest, but G will give compelling performance.

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 12:36 pm

No, for those who love to live in fear of the end coming soon enough they’ll love this doomsday theme with the President being saved by an agent. Only him! I personally just don’t like to see the symbol of freedom and independence blown to smithereens. Like these terrorists need any ideas!
And you’re right SUNKIST, this isn’t a real challenge for him. I hope he did talk to some agents though. And do they still talk into their wrists? Or lapels? I kind of thought we’d advanced more than that?
~K

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 12:37 pm

@SUNKIST:
And you’re right SUNKIST, this isn’t a real challenge for him but he does emote well and always gives his best. I hope he did talk to some agents though. And do they still talk into their wrists? Or lapels? I kind of thought we’d advanced more than that?
~K

Sorry, wish I could type. ” a compelling performance.” I just hope the North Koreans don’t take the subject matter too seriously, and get offended.

Thank you GFW. By the way, evidently they blast the dickens out of Old Abe too. ” It’s only a movie, it’s only a movie” right? Uday Hussein got the idea to put people through woodchipers from Oscar winning ‘Fargo’.

I do read on salt’s site. I did read only minutes ago. Though I am not a member of salt’s or any other fan sites, I do appreciate the news and pictures that are available on other sites. I am not trying to cause trouble. I am not trying to dissuade anyone from joining. The poster using the moniker “I think” had trepidations about posting on the other site. Violet did give correct information, but not all the facts. My post were intended to clarify. The other part of my post was only to indicate why and I(and I have read that others) post on Just Jared. In no way was I trying to offend you, degrade your site or mean to insinuated that you, yourself would use email addresses inappropriately. If I gave the impression, I am sorry. In fact, I am impressed with your site. I enjoy it and always like to read views of the ones that no longer post here. For transparency sake, I would include that I usually post as LLL on Just Jared.

food for thought again @ 01/24/2013 at 1:07 pm

@Address: wow are you obsessed or what. If it needs spelling out just create a new email address using hotmail or gmail for example just for these kinds of purposes. Using work email addresses really bad idea. Get cyber savvy peeps.

thor's day @ 01/24/2013 at 1:08 pm

@Kay Blood: Jackass movies make a lot of money, that’s the point.

not anonymous @ 01/24/2013 at 1:11 pm

@Address: Sorry to tell you, but this site is not any more anonymous than anyone else’s, including salt’s. They can all see your email, and your IP address. JJ was just blocking IP’s which is why people left. You are not immune here at all. At least at salt’s blog you won’t get shut down for your opinions.

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 1:14 pm

@SUNKIST:
Did you see The Devil’s Double? I can’t believe that actor, Dominic Cooper, didn’t get a GG or something! He played three people: The one guy; the other guy; then the other guy playing the other guy. Mind-blowing.
~K

not anonymous @ 01/24/2013 at 1:15 pm

@food for thought again: You can also make them up on the fly if you use a throwaway email from a site like mailinator. Anyone who uses their real one is nuts. Who does that anymore?

@food for thought again: When one has been hacked, one tends to be caution. Am I tech savvy?….no. Fortunately, there are others that care of certain aspects of that department for me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All