Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' After Party!

Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' After Party!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while attending the after party for his latest flick Movie 43 held at Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood on Wednesday (January 23) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by CEO of Relativity Media, Ryan Kavanaugh, and actor Neal McDonough.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out the new trailer for Gerard‘s new film Olympus Has Fallen!

Movie 43 hits theaters this Friday (January 24)!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the Movie 43 after party…

gerard butler movie 43 after party 01
gerard butler movie 43 after party 10

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Neal McDonough

Jesse Grant/Getty

1,457 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 759 » Show All

What happened to Manny? Anyone?

@Biggi: She went to a different page, i don’t know if she is posting at JJ anymore.

@mary: Did anyone else see this? Scroll down to the man carrying a toddler alongside a very pregnant, tall, dark haired woman with a small dog on a leash? I know who this is, but for one long second, it kinda made me feel really sick.

Kali Orexi @ 01/24/2013 at 3:09 pm

@SUNKIST: Sunkist, I don’t see that photo anywhere?

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 3:19 pm

Trouble is people, even “pro” us, when they place our (in this case my) name in the Name field it does not match up with my email address so JJ knows it isn’t me. I don’t understand why do this (be someone else)? Several sentiments here this morning are not mine.
I don’t see it either. I see an exhausted looking Gerry who spends half his life in transit wishing he’d somehow wish to bring it all down a notch or two… and work on living a deeper life. Maybe after these commercial enforcements. It doesn’t need to be work. He might not be up for working right now. Too much for him? He, I think, needs to tend to his inner game more now than ever and present distractions are a barrier to this.
~K

@Kali Orexi:It’s gone! Maybe you can find it on another part of that site. It was of Mathew M. with his wife and babies. Just for an instant tho, it was scary and sickening what went thru my head.I really do wish G all the happiness and success in the world. I don’t know why Madalina makes me feel so sick inside. I am not a crazy/stalker/b’tch. There just seems to be so much peril there for him. It’s like he’s standing next to a rattlesnake, and is smiling.

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 3:58 pm

@SUNKIST:
A woman who is a partner of the heart is supposed to have her man’s back at all times. Be on his side, support and promote him and love him as much as his mother, if not more. None of that comes across and that’s what is worrisome but really feel it could simply be a case of, like his issues working or not working, this is all he can handle right now?
That once he’s reinvested in himself, like his 2013 goals he is keeping private, he’ll want something more than what he considers a pretty face sitting beside because men need to respect their women and for the life of me I don’t think he does and that’s paramount within his soul.
~K

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 3:59 pm

~K

Backtrack @ 01/24/2013 at 4:08 pm

@The real GFW: Gerry is very clear with the type of woman he wants. He may be a little rough around the edges but he wants a woman who can go from the bedroom to the red carpet with ease. And they have to be there when he needs it. Classy and intelligent women may not enjoy his ways. So he is molding a younger one to the way he wants.

@The real GFW: Yes, Yes GFW!!! “AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME AS ONE.” But I think he is convinced that with a little “help”, Madalina can become THE IDEAL WOMAN; a perfect wife, a perfect mother, the perfect replacement for Sophia Loren on the Oscar’s reception line… and absolutely ALL HIS! The only real problem to this plan is that her character is one of a sneaky, manipulative, classless, opportunistic , how can I put this… ho.

Maybe Gerry is going to marry her so he told jj to moderate the gf backlash. The place is not free. It seems very controlled.

@Another: Hi! Can we help you, dearie?

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 4:20 pm

@SUNKIST:
1. Acquaintance; 2. First Level Friendship; 3. Second Level Friendship; 4. Intimate Relationship.
~K

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 4:22 pm

No, the moderation configuration seems to be touchy is all… not related.
~K

Here we go! @ 01/24/2013 at 4:26 pm

Isn’t this the guy who dropped the ball promoting MGP? Wonder if Gerry had a talk with him? I would have been less then friendly. He’s not the only big fish in the sea. Gerry needs to find new friends.

thor's day @ 01/24/2013 at 4:30 pm

@Here we go!: Been his problem for a while IMO,needing new or better friends but then maybe in his case friends like this are his only options.

Here we go! @ 01/24/2013 at 4:30 pm

@thor’s day: So are you saying there’s a lot of people who identify with being a “jackass” and are so easily parted with their money? For myself, I won’t be seeing this. I don’t care who’s in it.

thor's day @ 01/24/2013 at 4:32 pm

@Here we go!: Are you a Gerard Butler fan? Because you know he is a fan of this brand of humor and he is in the movie after all. Did you miss the mooning in RocknRolla?

Here we go! @ 01/24/2013 at 4:35 pm

@thor’s day: I should say his friends/connections in show business. He needs to warm up to the likes of Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, and Ron Howard. All class acts and turn out great product, at least the majority of the time. But what the heck do I know. I’m just the consumer.

Here we go! @ 01/24/2013 at 4:39 pm

@thor’s day: Oh wow, mooning! Now that’s some risque stuff! And I’m not so sure how much of a fan I am any more. The cuteness is wearing off for the bad boy behavior. Maybe as in every “relationship” when one person evolves and grows beyond the other person, it’s time to move on, eh? But I don’t think you can compare a moon to an entire movie based on jackass mentality.

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 4:42 pm

@thor’s day:
And on the soccer field? Men are forever 7 or 14 or both! Even Daniel Day-Lewis said the same thing in an interview with Steven. They are. He’s playful to a fault sometimes, but it’s him. Take it or leave it as some things won’t ever really change. Men must be accepted as is. As for flipping birds? That started on the recent watch as he’d backed off with that unnecessary ugliness.
Most of his industry friends feed his addictions, won’t say no to him. But he’s true longtime friends who protect and support him.
~K

The real GFW @ 01/24/2013 at 4:43 pm

~K

Here we go! @ 01/24/2013 at 4:49 pm

In the last few months, I’ve heard both Ryan Gosling and Leo DiCaprio claim they’re going to stop acting. Even Jodie Foster announced she’d never be up on that stage again. The good ones are getting sick of the bad scripts and the low rank crap that’s being turned out.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 759 » Show All