Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show Rehearsal - Pics & Video!

Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show Rehearsal - Pics & Video!

Beyonce strikes a pose while dancing in her rehearsals for the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show in these new pics posted to her Tumblr page.

The 31-year-old entertainer will be taking the stage this weekend at the Super Bowl and we cannot wait to see the performance!

While it has been rumored that Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will be reuniting with Bey, Michelle spoke out saying the news was “not confirmed” and that she would be performing in the musical Fela! that weekend.

Contrary to Michelle‘s statement, the musical’s site says she will not be performing this weekend. We sure hope the reunion happens!

WHAT SONGS DO YOU WANT Beyonce and Destiny’s Child to sing at the Super Bowl?

Beyonce – Super Bowl Halftime Show Rehearsal Video

beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 01
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 02
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 03
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 04
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 05
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 06
beyonce super bowl halftime show rehearsal new pics 07

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Gosh there’s so much fuss about her rehearsals and the performance it’s like she’ll announce the cure to cancer or something…

Can’t wait! She’s going to be great! So excited! :D Go Bey <3

Don’t complain about all the coverage. She isssss performing at the biggest sporting event in America so obviously the press is all around her and the two teams so relax.

um who cares….is this relevant to the problems and issues the world is facing. Why are we not talking about the economy and people starving in this country…what is she doing for people other than being an entertainer!

don’t curr

Is it only me who wishes that halftime of the Super Bowl was being devoted to another? I know. I know. Every loves Bey. I don’t hate or begrudge her the enormous success that was hard earned but just like many are tired of all things Rihanna the same can be said of me when it comes to Bey. It has been nice having her out of a large part of the entertainment spotlight while parenting Blue Ivy because it has allowed other equally talented artists to be given some attention. I felt the same way when they put Madonna up or Areosmith, etc. How many times do we need to see them in this venue year after year? They are all wonderful talents but I’d like to see some fresh blood onstage for a change. JMO

So, she’s rehearsing her lip synching? Trying to get it right so the recording and her lips work at the same time?

I don’t know anything about her music, but she looks amazing without make-up — so, so much better than when she is so made up.

As for Lilian’s comments, geez, this is a gossip site. THere are other places to go to hear about folks doing good works.

@Lilan: This is a site dedicated to celebrity news so I don’t really think you’d find anything about that unless you go on CNN or a site like that. As far as the news (local news and world news) goes no one is really talking about this performance from her unless it’s the Superbowl thing which I agree doesn’t even need to be discussed on those kind of broadcasts/sites.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LONDON TIPTON @ 01/30/2013 at 7:14 pm

I wonder if she will be faking cause she is fake

NOT ME.... @ 01/30/2013 at 7:15 pm

Who would want to watch her during the Super Bowl?

LONDON TIPTON STUPID SEA SCHOO @ 01/30/2013 at 7:25 pm

It’s called lip synching that’s what she will be doing again when she does sing she screams can’t stand her

Ms. Know It All @ 01/30/2013 at 7:28 pm

To make sure we know she isn’t going to lip synch. Photo-op.

All she’s doing is practicing dance moves because she won’t be singing live, like most the folks who perform at the Super Bowl.

I’ll be preparing snacks for the next round for my guest. No interest in seeing her because her music (to me) sucks.

Beyonce sings most of the time. She sang at his last inauguration ball, sounded perfect to me. She wasn’t lipsynching, it’s called playback. She was singing with a back track. Do you hear her responding to any of this? No. She’s Beyonce. Nothing that you people say will change that.

lip synching again? of course

she is so boring

What does this talentless moron have to do with Football. Of all the talent in the world she should have been picked last. Boycott the halftime show and turn it off until the game resumes.

PLEASE GO AWAY.

I AM GLAD ALICIA KEYS IS OUT TO REALLY TIRE EVERYONE EVEN MORE OF NON-SINGING, NO TALENT, TONE DEAF,, LIP-SYNCING ARTISTS……THEY LIP-SYNC BECAUSE THEY CANNOT DUPLICATE THE HELP THAT IS PROVIDED FOR THEM IN THE STUDIO IN PERSON…NOT BECAUSE ITS COLD OUTSIDE, THEY CANNOT MULTI-TASK……………….I’M TIRED OF STUDIO ARTISTS…..GIVE REAL TALENTED ARTISTS A CHANCE!

I WOULD RATHER HEAR JENNIFER HUDSON SING VERSUS THIS CRAP……JENNIFER HUDSON IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER…..JENNIFER PLEASE REMOVE ONE GLITCH FOR YOURSELF…..YOU SING IN AN OLD-SCHOOLED, CHICAGO-MISSISSIPPI STYLE LIKE LOU RAWLS OR SOMETHING PLEASE CHANGE THIS ….THIS IS WHAT HOLDS YOU BACK…..NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT SLOW, DRAGGING SOUND……GET OVER THAT HUMP AND YOUR ON YOUR WAY!

THAT’S EASY TO FIX…….TONE DEAF, LACK OF PITCH, VOICE QUALITY, ABILITY CAN TAKE A LIFETIME

BEYONCE HAS SOO MANY VAMPS, REVERB, BACKGROUNDS, CLASHING BASS LINES, TREBLE, ETC IN HER MUSIC TO COVER UP HER LACK OF VOICE QUALITY……

I WISH BEYONCE WOULD RETIRE

GET KELLY CLARKSON……I’M ALL FOR REAL TALENT….NOT STUDIO FRAUDS!

THE WORLD NEEDS AND DESERVES MUSIC…….NOT JUNK.!

@Gia You commented like 6 times. No offense but your starting to look like a hater sweetheart.

so pretentious.

gimma more @ 01/31/2013 at 1:31 am

oh god stop please!! you embarrassing yourself

If you think Beyonce cannot sing then you are RETARDED!!!! This has potential to be the greatest halftime performance ever!!!! And Really, Kelly Clarkson??? She can definitely sing, but I don’t want her stiff pudgy ass performing on Superbowl Sunday. She can sing the National Anthem!!!! Jennifer Hudson, National Anthem not halftime material. Beyonce, must see TV and entertainer. Seriously people stop with hate!!! It’s not like Britney Spears was headlining the event. Beyonce can Sing. Point Blank. Whitney Houston Lip Synched the National Anthem at a Superbowl and it is regarded as one of the greatest version ever. Are you telling me she couldn’t sing???

@NOT ME….: people who want to be entertained

i’m tired of seeing her everywhere because she’s one of the most overrated artists today. Please, retire already!

The music industry is just another hustle…don’t hate the player hate the game.

OBXConsumer @ 02/03/2013 at 4:23 pm

I don’t really care if she lip synced. For GOSH sakes! Beyonce is a beautiful and talented woman. She sang the National Anthem in 2004 flawlessly and it was awesome – so has nothing to prove. As far as halftime shows, I look forward to the show because she is a great stage performer. She puts her all into it.

I did enjoy spending hours today listening to a lot of different versions of the National. Anthem. Whitney Houston, Jennifer Hudson, Cher, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Destiny’s Child, and especially Athena Creese, a little girl who sang an absolutely flawless rendition that was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes.

What bothered me in some performances, however, was the fact that SOME people said “a flag was still there” or “the flag was still there”. It is OUR flag was still there, OUR flag. You can warble, and croon and change the tune and rate of delivery, but kindly do NOT change the WORDS!

Gia is a hater!! My husband teaches voice lessons and I’ve been around music all my life. Beyonce is gifted. To each his own. If you appreciate soulful singing with beautiful technique, that would be Beyonce. What I cant understand is the nasty comments. Why even search info. on a entertainer you dont appreciate? That must mean something.
Lol. Haters keep making her stronger. ‘Shes a Survivor’.