Halle Berry: Back at the Vet with Pet Cat

Halle Berry: Back at the Vet with Pet Cat

Halle Berry brings her pet cat to the Veterinary Specialty Center for its second visit to the vet in the past week on Wednesday (January 30) in Los Angeles.

The 46-year-old actress stopped by Petco after her visit with the pet doctor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Over the weekend, Halle‘s latest flick, the ensemble comedy Movie 43, debuted at the box office at number seven with a disappointing $5 million. Have you seen it yet?

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry at the vet with her cat…

halle berry back at the vet with pet cat 01
halle berry back at the vet with pet cat 11
halle berry back at the vet with pet cat 12
halle berry back at the vet with pet cat 13
halle berry back at the vet with pet cat 14

Valerie Macon/Getty

SalineDijon @ 01/31/2013 at 2:41 pm

Flop movie after flop movie. If you are an actor and you are going to costar with Halle, I suggest you refuse the role, since anything with this psycho wack-job b i tch will flop.

Haven’t seen it and won’t. Not my type of movie, plus she’s only got a cameo like the other people in the movie, I mean even Dennis Quaid is in it and he’s a fabulous actor. Love him on ‘Vegas’.

poor kitty! hope he’s ok.

Evil bítch. Her career is over.

BOYCOTT HALLE BERRY @ 01/31/2013 at 4:10 pm

I am not watching ANY movie with this lying evil witch in it. Nor will I purchase any REVLON products.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/31/2013 at 5:15 pm

Her new movie looks good. I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to accuse Gabe of secretly making her cat sick!!

Another Halle movie that flopped.I’m not surprised.lol
Halle destroyed her reputation after so many set ups against Gabriel and courts appearances full of lies.And to destroy what was left of her career,she used a violent accomplice to beat Gabriel up,and guess what…her movie flopped again.
Retire,Halle,your career is over.She can become Lindsay Lohan’s BFF now.Both women are has-beens who destroyed their careers because of their lies.I refuse to watch anything Halle’s in,she’s a psycho.
Poor kitty,i hope her cat gets better soon…but i’m surprised she didn’t blame Gabriel for making the cat get sick.

Give me a break or two! @ 01/31/2013 at 7:41 pm

Oy! Movies Halle Berry has been in since her Oscar “win” has been flops! Catwoman was an insult to Batman fans everywhere. No one went to see Dark Tide and Frankie and Alice. No one wants to see her in this stupid “comedy” film and no one is going to see her in her next movie, The Call, or whatever it’s called, I don’t even care. Her acting is so horrible that the Academy Awards should ask for their Oscar back! I am boycotting her products: movies, any tv program that she is on, Revlon products, and her perfume which has broken people out with rashes. Good luck because she’s obsolete!

B.I.T.C.H @ 01/31/2013 at 8:00 pm

SHE NEEDS TO TAKE THE CATS MEDICINE, MAYBE IT WILL UNCROSS HER CRAZY LEFT EYE AND BIG MAN LEGS, AND GOD PLEASE THAT BIG FOREHEAD AND MONKEY EARS, PEOPLE THIS OLD WOMAN HAS A FACE OF A MONKEY, JUST TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT IT, NOT EVEN BEAUTIFUL JUST PLAIN JANE. CHECK OUT AFEF JNIFEN WOW, THAT A REAL WOMAN. PS JAYNE KENNEDY OVERTON, WOW

She is box office poison. Her nasty karma is catching up to her.

Oh I hope her kitty is okay! Gee, at least she’s cares about him I mean she could’ve gotten someone else to take him to the vet so she must have some good in her!

I like that she’s taking good care of her cat. I hope the kitty gets better soon. These last pictures of Halle taking her cat to the vet, and getting her goodies from petco are helping me to see her under a different light. She has a lot of issues, but perhaps she’s not that mean after all.

@B.I.T.C.H: Halle’s beauty has never been doubted. She may be crazy, evil, etc., but She’s one of the most beautiful women in the world ever. LOL!

ron muller @ 02/20/2013 at 11:46 am

the most beautiful women in the world.