Beyonce: 'Mrs. Carter Show' World Tour in 2013?

Beyonce: 'Mrs. Carter Show' World Tour in 2013?

Beyonce is reportedly set to head out on her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in 2013!

A promo image for the tour was placed onto the 31-year-old entertainer’s tickets page on Live Nation, which has prompted speculation that this is the big announcement Bey has been alluding to.

During her Super Bowl Halftime Show press conference earlier this week, Beyonce said she “may have an announcement after the performance — fans should just stay tuned to see.” We sure hope it’s a tour!!!

Beyonce is reportedly set to release a new album sometime soon as well.

ARE YOU EXCITED to possibly see Beyonce on tour in 2013?

ABC

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beyonce…but really? Mrs. Carter? You’re Beyonce…not just Jay Z’s wife. What happened to being independent. But I guess it’s kind of cute.

Can she just go away for at least 5 yrs please? Thank you.

Yes!!!! Love Beyonce!!!!!

@Tessa: I hear what you’re saying; but that may be where she is right now in her life – a wife and mother. That may be her focus right now and she wants to express this through her music. Great picture BTW.

Why not miss carter?… they are married and have been together for over 10 yrs???
I think it’s cute.

I agree. I was such a Beyonce fan during her Destiny’s Child era and when she first went solo but as soon as she abandoned her “independent, career before a man” stance and started saying “a strong woman is backed by a strong man” I kind of lost respect for her. Such a contrast from the image she was first selling us…seems hypocritical.

Omg I hope this is true! I will definitely go and see her live! GAH! :D

Beyonce had to start back working Jay-Z rap isn’t all that great and his businesses don’t seem to be flourshing. So to keep them living in the lifestyle they have become accustom to she has to get back on the road again. Why you think she’s coming out as “Mrs. Carter”. That’s another reason for the HBO Special, to hash out all the negative publicity. You see negative publicity is better than no publicity. The movie Clint Eastwood wanted to re-write and produce with her and Jay-Z “A Star is Born” she should had took up that offer as well. Things are not always as bright and sunny as it appears to be. When Jay-Z fall she will be selling herself for every open opportunity offered to her even if it’s another 10 year hair commerical. I given her credit for one thing she loves her husband and will do anything for him. Was that Foxy Brown that did the same thing and Jay throw her to the curb?

OMG Google Kelsnetwork and see @ 02/02/2013 at 12:15 am

I am so excited for the superbowl.. will be using Racing cars!!!! i mean just google kelsnetwork

I guess she is pre recording her vocals right now

LIVE OR MEMOREX

She is becoming over exposed very quickly. I have seen and heard enough of her for awhile.

She’s always been overexposed. The thing is unlike most overexposed artist she can actually hold a tune. And notice how the reports are always about what she’s doing business wise not personal.

wow wow wee wow @ 02/02/2013 at 2:48 am

Please!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 02/02/2013 at 4:31 am

If Beyonce is Overexposed, what is Rihanna? Worldly EXPOSED?

Rihanna should go away for 15 years!

It isn’t called “overexposing” It’s called being famous. When a celebrity has something big coming up, people are going to talk about it. They are going to get more press. it’s not overexposure. Half of you don’t even know what that word means. Beyonce is going to be big this year, that’s why she’s getting a lot of press. The only people overexposing her, are the people who don’t like her. They make a big deal out of nothing.

Long live the legend. Haters mad because you are the queen and king all in one. Go hard Bey, go hard and don’t you stop. You are a beautiful dream, they are just sad nightmares. I’m Ready for the Mrs Carter world tour.

Long live the Legend Queen Beyonce, long live. Go hard Bey, go hard and don’t you stop. You are the King and Queen all in one. Let them hate you are a beautiful dream, while they are living sad nightmares. The King is once again coming to conquer. I’m ready for the Mrs Carter World tour its gonna be epic you can code me on that.

over exposed

Get used to hearing her name more often !! She’s back and better than ever ! Obviously if she is dropping an album this year, you will hear about her everywhere!! This isn’t overexposing. This is what one is supposed to do to promote their new album or anything they are doing such as her Super Bowl halftime show or the HBO documentary! God I’m very excited! Her reaaaal last big tour was I Am..Yours Tour and that was absolutely amazing! 2013 is hers!!

Finally! She hasn’t been on a world tour in 4 years. I didn’t get to go to revel or Roseland cuss I don’t live in nyc or nj. She’s my Idol so I cannot wait to finally see her again. I remember her I am tour was one of the greatest nights of my life!!

Love The Shoes @ 02/02/2013 at 1:15 pm

@crystal: Crystal, Mark Twain once said something that I perfectly defines your poorly written and researched post: “It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.”

breezedash @ 02/02/2013 at 1:34 pm

I hope!
I visited her 2 concerts in Moscow and it was AMAZING
Waiting for the show in Russia

Name her tour Mrs.. Carter? Dressed like she is royalty? Oversized ego, much?

@Tessa: I agree! But I kinda see her point too.

VACUOUS CELEBS RAMMED DOWN OUR THROATS

@connyr:

WHAT DID U SMOKE?

How can a good performer lip synching national anthem at a very important occassion? Very embarrassing to be standing next to the President and “belting” a song that you’re not even sure if it was her voice or not.

Now her camp is bragging Super bowl after that embarrassing moment?

She’s calling it Mrs.Carter because she’s well aware that everyone and their great-grandma know who she is. She’s confident in that fact or cocky. So she’s saying f it ill give Mrs.Carter a go cause I can. Ego people, ego.

Why is she white?

BeyoncΓ©, Sasha fierce, Mrs Carter. Call yourself as you want, still people can’t stand your fakeness anymore.

Yes, I hope she will come to Prague… LOVE YOU BEYONCE, YOU ARE THE BEST ARTIST IN THIS TIME…

πŸ‘πŸ‘ @ 02/03/2013 at 4:03 am

@Yes: @Yes: Yes u must know ur a ” stupid woman ” right !?!? Yeh u defenately named ur self ” Yes ” cuz yes u r! A dumb stupid dumbshit

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 02/03/2013 at 4:16 am

Mrs Carter show…it’s b/c ppl no longer interested in her person?! Poor gurl, she doesn’t already know how to name her so-called “tour”. haha. She looks like a ex-beauty queen, forgot this word beginning on ‘p’ letter, ‘peagant’ or sth like that..don’t remember.. Seems she’s a dual personality(( so self-centred and everything..

She gets whiter and whiter everytime I see her. I used to like her but she really got exposed during the ’4′ era, I think she’s super fake
now.

Awesome!! @ 02/03/2013 at 9:40 am

I hope this is true! I saw her a few years ago on the B’Day tour and she was amazing!

What is up with her thee days? I used to like her but now.
Her big announcement is that she’s going on tour? SO what? You would think she was running for office.
“My mind can’t conceive how powerful I’ve become”, I’m the hardest working person in the music industry”. Then asked reporters to stand up while she sings the National Anthem and followed by Any Questions?,. So Cocky..She’s a perfectionist but, didn’t have time to practice for the Inaurguration. Dumb A** then why didn’t you perform like that at the INaugaration. She had time to practice for Reporters at a Press Conference but not for the President/the country on a Special Day in History. I guess competing with Prince for the Best Halftime Superbowl performance is more important and selling her new CD.

“I’m Independent and a feminist” but poses half naked for a Mens magazine. She could’ve been just as sexy posing in skirt suit. But I guess she’s now competing with Rihanna who’s single and 7 years younger. But that’s woman power.

She suffered a miscarriage. However, she prances/dances all over MTV awards stage while pregnant when most women would probably be paranoid,nervous and not chance losing another baby.. .

She is so Full of herself. I’m hope her next cd flops just like the last two. If that new single with Kelly and Michelle is any indication of what the new CD will be like. I’m sure it will flop!!

Can’t stand this b!tch anymore. She’s so conceited.

King my Queen Bey it’s time, World she is coming Super Bey Bowl.

You are ignorant, what your platform at 17 years old is does not apply at age 31 or 51, its called progression. Artist have to progress with their core fan base. Lastly, Google Jay’s net worth, he is part owner of the Brooklyn Nets, owner* in the apparel industry just purchased the company that produces “mat chargers” for electronic devices and so on. The article can be found in Forbes for his WEALTH. HE;S ON PACE TO BECOMING A BILLIONAIRE. THEY LIVE VERY MODEST FOR THERE MEANS AND WORKS BECAUSE OF THEIR DIFFERENT PASSIONS.

WHEN DID B HIRE TMZ AND OTHER MEDIA TO INVADE THEIR PRIVATE LIVES, CHASE THEM FOR PICTURES OF THEIR BABY GIRL. I DO KNOW THAT ON HER FIRST TWEET TWITTER SHUT DOWN :) THE DOCUMENTARY IS RESPONSE TO MILLIONS OF FOLKS WANTING TO SEE HER , J AND BLU AT HOME AWAY FROM WORK. TRUST THE RATINGS WILL B THERE

HATERS SHOULD JUST KEEP THEIR MOUTHS CLOSED.YOU DONT LOVE HER WORKS CUZ YOU CANT EVER BE LIKE HER.I LOVE YOU BEY.JUST KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST.XOXO