Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Breasts Are Uneven!'

Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Breasts Are Uneven!'

Jennifer Lawrence heads to her appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday evening (January 31) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live earlier in the night and sported two lovely looks outside of the studio.

During her appearance on the show, Jennifer talked about… her boobs!

“I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven,” Jennifer said. “I was like standing there with these doctors and they’re like looking at my lungs and I just couldn’t—it felt like an elephant in the room—and I was like, ‘Are my breasts uneven?’ And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, ‘Well, I’m gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again.’” Lol!!!

jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 01
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 02
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 03
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 04
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Jennifer Lawrence

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Many women have uneven breasts. It’s NORMAL to have uneven breasts. There’s no reason for such an attractive woman to worry about not being “perfect” just because she’s pretty much as normal as the rest of the ladies out there.

Just embrace who you are, do the best you can with what you’ve got and feel happy with who you are.

SalineDijon @ 02/01/2013 at 9:31 am

Oh, shut up, Jennifer. What a stupid thing to say. If you want to be taken seriously as an acress, don’t start saying stuff like this. Idiot.

Why does JJ end this post with LOL. I don’t see anything funny about what she said. Dumb yes.

Not the brightest bulb on the tree……

Thank you Jennifer for talking about it ! My breasts are uneven too and now I feel less like a circus animal ! God bless you !

well, good to know??!

TIRED OF HER ALREADY @ 02/01/2013 at 9:47 am

SOOOOO OVEREXPOSED !!!!!

SalineDijon @ 02/01/2013 at 9:50 am

She’ll be old news in 2 years. Remember when Mira Sorvino was the next big thing. Scareltt Johanson., etc. Next!

She is insufferable!

MORE ANNOYING ACTRESS EVER.

I wonder if Bradley has played with those things yet?

I like her but it seems all the adulation is going to her head. If any other actress would have said that or some of the statements that JLaw makes the actress would have been painted as pathetic. It is very common for one female breast to be larger then the other or uneven. She is beginning to annoy me.

she’s SO annoying
all the things she ever said are so stupid and ridiculous
such a fame ho.

she’s hilarious and funny! stop hating because she’s personable..

DO YOU THINK THAT JLAW COULD BE THE GREATEST MOVIE STAR OF ALL TIME? LIKE LIZ TAYLOR, MARILYN, ETC? what do you think? i would like to know your opinion

hey guys! it isn’t much of a deal what she said. its true! all women have uneven breasts, some have a bigger or smaller difference, but she just said it as a genuine comment! SHE is just like that!

@Sam: its because jlaw is genuine when she sais that! she IS like that! any other actress, vanessa hudgens, ashley tisdale, selena gomez or even miley cyrus would have been pathetic because they would be trying too hard! jlaw IS truly like that!

Come on Jennifer, I know you want the Oscar desperately but please stop being such a try hard.

I AM EXPECTING J-LAW TO TURN UP TO THE SUPERBOWL AT HALF-TIME WITH A PLACARD SAYING “ACADEMY MEMBERS: VOTE FOR ME” . ENOUGH ALREADY. PLEASE GO AWAY.

It’s a joke idiots. People like you WHO like fake Anne hathaway & Jessica Chastain are idiots. Its Harvey Weinstein promoting. She is still Loves by her peers, when Daniel Day Lewis likes you, you really dont have to care what lowlifes like you say.

The comments on this post are so mediocre! In the previous posts people were saying how much they loved J.Law and thought she was a good actress and now because of one harmless little comment about her boobs that was supposed to be a funny story, that’s all changed?! That is so crazy how she’s automatically all these things over one comment. Calm down,she’s still funny,gorgeous and talented!

it’s a shame that this is what the oscars race has become. it’s not about the best candidate but the best campaign. harvey weinstein knows that jennifer lawrence is his best chance of winning. argo will win best picture over SLP/Django & daniel day lewis will win over bradley cooper. she looks happy to play along.

i love her! quit sippin’ on the haterade!

She needs to show us!

Sometimes she says things that make you want to shaker your head, but it is also this quirky, spontaneous attitude that overshadows all other young actresses at the moment. You just want to listen to her, whether it is something intelligent or not.

Dave Franco @ 02/01/2013 at 1:20 pm

Yes, me too. She is cool. But I found her interview with Piers cringeworthy, not because of the questions being asked, but how she felt uncomfortable.

It’s normal. Just like eyes. One eye is usually noticably different from the other one. Look in the mirror to see your two eyes that are different sizes.

She says a lot dumb things. She is giving dumbest interviews at this moment, seriously even Miley Cyrus in her best didn’t sound so ridiculous. And I don’t get why everybody find her so “flawless”.

@ros_ju:

Sorry, but NO!

@ana:

I agree. Her facial features are not all that either, in fact at times she looks like an older woman – side view if her face & tripple chins.

clara_belle @ 02/01/2013 at 2:02 pm

@wow:

I don’t think that some of these comments are unnecessary. She is not a model but an actress so her face does not need to be perfect it needs only to be able to convey emotion. If commentators are describing her as “flawless” then it is with them that you have the issue not her.

I thought that the promotion & publicity for this film had been completed months ago so all these appearances/interviews appear to be a very self-serving oscar campaign. It’s spectacularly vulgar. None of the other nominees is doing it & she is not contractually obliged to do them.

@DB: I have an uneven smal breast too

Seraphina @ 02/01/2013 at 4:09 pm

She is not going to be taken seriously, why are HW actresses so stupid?

Liv Tyler @ 02/01/2013 at 4:27 pm

Getting old soo fast.

seems like she has a case of verbal diarrhea

Posh, broke, bored @ 02/01/2013 at 4:50 pm

Good actress but terrible interview. Really comes off as vapidly stupid sometimes.

That was a really silly thing to say. She’d better calm down a bit and try to think before she speaks.

@DB:

Woah. everyone is so rude. She could say whatever the hell she wants to. Jimmy Kimmel is a COMEDIC show anyway. Unless you’ve seen the interview, you’d know it was for a laugh…

@SalineDijon: Scarlett Johansson is a pretty big actress for her age group. She didn’t dissapear like Mira Sorvino. Jennifer Lawrence is good actress.
You wanna know which actress was hyped up buy proved to be talentless?
freid pinto from slumdog millionare. She hardly appears in movies and because she is not talented or even pretty.

She needs to learn how to talk. She looks atleast 10 years older then what she is but her age does show when she talks!
Emma Watson is ahead of her and she doesn’t say stupid things like her.
Jennifer might be getting Oscar noms and all but how many people have heard of her in reality with the expection of the Hungar Games fans? And no, I don’t mean gossip sites and and ET types shows. She isn’t a household name like Emma Watson or Daniel Radcliffe.

J Law won’t go away. She will still be here 10 years later because she can act. Spend your worry time on Kristen Stewart and Miley Cyrus. Their future is on the small screen

go hate Kristen Stewart!

@LOL:

My thoughts exactly. She seems to be extremely affable and self-deprecating in a humble and funny kind of way. I like her. And guess what, my boobs are painfully uneven too! One nip is the size of a lemon and the other is the size of a…dime. Dang dude…

It makes no sense for doctors to treat it like an elephant in the room! The majority of women have uneven breasts – the US medical industry sounds a little off if they’re treating it in such an awkward manner!

@clara_belle: She is not gonna win the Oscar nor will Jessica Chastain win.
Emanaulle Rivera will be the winner.
I agree that all the people like Anne Hatheway, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence Oscar campaign is pathtic.
The worst Oscar campaign was Natalie Portman’s for that awful movie she did, Black Swan. How come you never see people like Daniel Day Lewis or Joquien Phoienx campign non-stop like them?

Please, Jennifer, I like you but this comment was really unnecessary… every single woman have uneven breasts; actually, all human beings have also arms and legs uneven, it’s part of our anatomy, not big deal.

@F: agree with you. Wish u all the best jennifer.

She looks amazing. She has a body to die for. I’m sure she loves all the Romantic presents for Women from AthenaToysdotcom

LoveLight @ 02/01/2013 at 9:12 pm

I don’t care what she says …I love her! The End

Sleepy in Soho @ 02/01/2013 at 10:06 pm

J-Law is a good actress..but not over the top gorgeous. She is very accessible..it works right? She does come off as a bit vapid but she’s young.

talk about selling yourself in any way possible. no talent and no class

@lol:

so classless if down to earth. this is a girl who is on the cover of vanity fair saying that acting is stupid…then why the excitement over these industry awards?dumb-ss

She does come across as really vapid and it’s annoying that everyone praises her for it.

What an airhead.

I think she’s very nice. I had this kind of complex too and I don’t know if I would be able to tell it as she did. This makes you feel closer to her. Very nice and approachable.

just giver the Oscar so she can disappear in the same way Mira Sorvino did once she had hers.

Juicy Lucy @ 02/02/2013 at 11:42 am

@SalineDijon: In some ways, I hope JL doesn’t win the oscar. I vividly remember when Mira Sorvino won Best Supporting Actress and how older actresses like Faye Dunaway were saying that she would be a big star and then it seems as though her career fizzled out. There is no denying that JL is the new “it” girl and she is enjoying every minute of it. She’s candid, refreshing and spontaneous, something most young actresses aren’t. I found her comments about her breasts funny as I had a boss who had uneven breasts and liked to tell people about it only because she had a difficult time finding a bra that fit!

I find her refreshing. If you had a talk show and your choice was to interview Jennifer Lawrence or Kristen Stewart, I bet you would choose Jennifer L. She’s charming in a almost naive way. Kristen S can’t seem to even speak in complete sentences and she acts like it is torture for her to be there. The interviews I have seen show a young girl not yet affected by all her fame, unlike Kristen Mind Games Stewart.

Go see Silver Linings Playbook. The girl can act!!!

She’s twenty two for Gods sake!!!

Juicy Lucy @ 02/02/2013 at 3:10 pm

So, praising JL for her talent gets you a thumbs down but disliking her gets a thumbs up. Haters really love the weekends.

@lins: Jennifer Lawrence has the worst Oscar campaign this year while Jessica Chastain is busy on Broadway and Anne Hathaway is enjoying married life( so would not say those two have been campaigning for an Oscar)

@talia: Haha you are not aware of the kind of campaign Anne Hatheway is running? She is running the worst and she is only in the Best Supporting Actress category. She is extreamly desperate for an Oscar. More then Jessica or Jennifer.

@Message:
She finished high school 2 years early with a 3.9 average. Can’t you understand humor? Lighten up.