Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Breasts Are Uneven!'

Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Breasts Are Uneven!'

Jennifer Lawrence heads to her appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday evening (January 31) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live earlier in the night and sported two lovely looks outside of the studio.

During her appearance on the show, Jennifer talked about… her boobs!

“I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven,” Jennifer said. “I was like standing there with these doctors and they’re like looking at my lungs and I just couldn’t—it felt like an elephant in the room—and I was like, ‘Are my breasts uneven?’ And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, ‘Well, I’m gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again.’” Lol!!!

jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 01
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 02
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 03
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 04
jennifer lawrence my boobs are uneven 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Jennifer Lawrence

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Dave Franco @ 02/01/2013 at 1:20 pm

Yes, me too. She is cool. But I found her interview with Piers cringeworthy, not because of the questions being asked, but how she felt uncomfortable.

It’s normal. Just like eyes. One eye is usually noticably different from the other one. Look in the mirror to see your two eyes that are different sizes.

She says a lot dumb things. She is giving dumbest interviews at this moment, seriously even Miley Cyrus in her best didn’t sound so ridiculous. And I don’t get why everybody find her so “flawless”.

@ros_ju:

Sorry, but NO!

@ana:

I agree. Her facial features are not all that either, in fact at times she looks like an older woman – side view if her face & tripple chins.

clara_belle @ 02/01/2013 at 2:02 pm

@wow:

I don’t think that some of these comments are unnecessary. She is not a model but an actress so her face does not need to be perfect it needs only to be able to convey emotion. If commentators are describing her as “flawless” then it is with them that you have the issue not her.

I thought that the promotion & publicity for this film had been completed months ago so all these appearances/interviews appear to be a very self-serving oscar campaign. It’s spectacularly vulgar. None of the other nominees is doing it & she is not contractually obliged to do them.

@DB: I have an uneven smal breast too

Seraphina @ 02/01/2013 at 4:09 pm

She is not going to be taken seriously, why are HW actresses so stupid?

Liv Tyler @ 02/01/2013 at 4:27 pm

Getting old soo fast.

seems like she has a case of verbal diarrhea

Posh, broke, bored @ 02/01/2013 at 4:50 pm

Good actress but terrible interview. Really comes off as vapidly stupid sometimes.

That was a really silly thing to say. She’d better calm down a bit and try to think before she speaks.

@DB:

Woah. everyone is so rude. She could say whatever the hell she wants to. Jimmy Kimmel is a COMEDIC show anyway. Unless you’ve seen the interview, you’d know it was for a laugh…

@SalineDijon: Scarlett Johansson is a pretty big actress for her age group. She didn’t dissapear like Mira Sorvino. Jennifer Lawrence is good actress.
You wanna know which actress was hyped up buy proved to be talentless?
freid pinto from slumdog millionare. She hardly appears in movies and because she is not talented or even pretty.

She needs to learn how to talk. She looks atleast 10 years older then what she is but her age does show when she talks!
Emma Watson is ahead of her and she doesn’t say stupid things like her.
Jennifer might be getting Oscar noms and all but how many people have heard of her in reality with the expection of the Hungar Games fans? And no, I don’t mean gossip sites and and ET types shows. She isn’t a household name like Emma Watson or Daniel Radcliffe.

J Law won’t go away. She will still be here 10 years later because she can act. Spend your worry time on Kristen Stewart and Miley Cyrus. Their future is on the small screen

go hate Kristen Stewart!

@LOL:

My thoughts exactly. She seems to be extremely affable and self-deprecating in a humble and funny kind of way. I like her. And guess what, my boobs are painfully uneven too! One nip is the size of a lemon and the other is the size of a…dime. Dang dude…

It makes no sense for doctors to treat it like an elephant in the room! The majority of women have uneven breasts – the US medical industry sounds a little off if they’re treating it in such an awkward manner!

@clara_belle: She is not gonna win the Oscar nor will Jessica Chastain win.
Emanaulle Rivera will be the winner.
I agree that all the people like Anne Hatheway, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence Oscar campaign is pathtic.
The worst Oscar campaign was Natalie Portman’s for that awful movie she did, Black Swan. How come you never see people like Daniel Day Lewis or Joquien Phoienx campign non-stop like them?

Please, Jennifer, I like you but this comment was really unnecessary… every single woman have uneven breasts; actually, all human beings have also arms and legs uneven, it’s part of our anatomy, not big deal.

@F: agree with you. Wish u all the best jennifer.

She looks amazing. She has a body to die for. I’m sure she loves all the Romantic presents for Women from AthenaToysdotcom

LoveLight @ 02/01/2013 at 9:12 pm