Beyonce: Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show - Watch Now!

Beyonce: Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show - Watch Now!

Beyonce is absolutely fabulous during the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday (February 3) in New Orleans, La.

The 31-year-old rocked the house as the headlining act for the highly anticipated performance!

Bey hit the stage and sang some of her greatest hits including “Love on Top,” “Crazy in Love,” “End of Time,” and “Baby Boy” before her Destiny’s Child band mates joined her on stage!!! It was rumored that Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland would be joining Beyonce on stage.

Later, Kelly and Michelle left the stage, where Bey belted out “Halo.”

During her set, Beyonce danced her heart out, all while telling the audience to keep clapping their hands.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Beyonce’s half time performance??

Beyonce: Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show – Watch Now!

10+ pictures inside of Beyonce at the Super Bowl…

beyonce super bowl halftime show 2013 watch now 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All

No artistic value. Madonna does it better.

She was horrible! ugh ppl get pleased by anything that shakes its stanky ass these days…

Kenny for Bey @ 02/03/2013 at 11:31 pm

BEYONCE already proved to the world that SHE IS THE QUEEN. Madonna can’t barely sing notes above C5 HAHA. i love you beyonce. you will forever be the QUEEN!!

Disney Villainess @ 02/03/2013 at 11:48 pm

I though the performance was so-so, but I did think it was funny how she kinda dismissed Kelly and Michelle off the staged like “b*tches I gave y’all a little shine, now off you go honey babies”, LOL……….

I need a band. I turned it down and watched NIN on youtube.

@jack: All she does is strut and pose. maybe sing ok. so what. The music world is filled with the deafenning silence that is the LACK of GOOD BANDS. she has 16 grammies? wuut?

+)(+you./all./be./call./to./come./together./to./lift./uo./your./nation./before./
+)(+your./enemy./your./enemy./will./push./&./force./to./not./going./for./
ward./but./SWORD./COMING./to,/them./one./by./one./will./fall./stand./
+)(+up./&./support./your./country

My girl did her thang…God bless the Carters!

Wow, Beyonce looks like Carrot Top in that picture, it’s freaky.

I apologize to all the American decent people, families, young children and school age students who were subjected to watching the halftime show, it was not talent and it was not entertainment. For a show that is televised to hundreds of millions of people, its sad that the producers are so cluelessand stupid as to assume that all of us viewers want sex thrown at us a substitute for entertainment. Its just trash and smut and has absolutely nothing of any decent worth or value to me or anyone out there watching. Disgusting and disappointing but, consider the source of this, that is all we will ever get. It just makes me sick for all the decent people out there who innocently expect more.

It wasn’t bad but i don’t think is was all that either! She was trying too hard.

NOLADarling @ 02/04/2013 at 12:58 am

@NYC chck:

No, the wind machine just couldn’t keep up with all her bouncing and gyrating.

never heard her before, why would they have her do the half time show to begin with? she may have vocal talent and the body to go with it but she sang all of three words repeatively. she has no dancing talent, she just walks back and forth and poses or lays all over the floor. very disappointing show…

There isnt anther known female artist on the planet that could do what Beyonce just did for Suoerbowl. She further just proved why she is the best performer and chic in the Game!

The costume looks like Thunderdome Meets Arsenic and Old Lace.

Anthony S @ 02/04/2013 at 1:21 am

What is the song when Beyonce says “Everybody put your hands together” Heeeeey ey ey?

Mykalia ram @ 02/04/2013 at 1:23 am

The same old beyonce , frist of all same routine of dance , she did not bring any difference in her performance ,,, I.lo dances more better she is more natural dancer j.lo moves sexyer , beyonce learn her dance routine pretty girl I don’t feel her performance , where j.lo kills her in a dance performance boring for me she looks silly twisting her hair looks like she try’s too hard to show off hey I’m the best !! I.lo loves and she’s gifted dancer and dances perffesional .. I.lo would kill her ….

anita word @ 02/04/2013 at 1:26 am

In my opinion she is the superstar of all superstars and her Superbowl 2013 performance was awesome ! I didn’t know who she was til my grandaughters told me about her song “To The Left” and now she is my favorite female artist and I think she is the best singer/entertainer of all time!

Antoinete Sanchez @ 02/04/2013 at 2:01 am

I like Beyonce and I thought this was boring. Its the superbowl!!! You are suppose to up the ante. This look like a regular concert she always does – nothing new.

Wanna know how to tell this generations role models from other generations role models? this generation they wear as little clothing they can get away with before they get a ticket for Public indecency

JasonGlam @ 02/04/2013 at 2:11 am

She seemed to spend a lot of time not singing. Good show but not a patch on Madonna’s last year.

I just wasted 14 min of my life watching Beyonce throw her hair around, scream a couple of words into a mic and use two talented ladies as her back up singers.

Beyonce is so played out. No new material. No new dance moves. All she did was predictably get out there and shake her wide butt. Note to NFL. Next year put some real talent out there at halftime. The Eagles. The Zac Brown Band. Willie Nelson. How about bringing Kris Kross out there.

BEYONCE THE WORST SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW EVER !!!!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All