Gerard Butler: Miami Beach Stroll with Friends!

Gerard Butler: Miami Beach Stroll with Friends!

Gerard Butler goes for a walk along the beach with his buddies on Monday afternoon (February 4) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted hanging out with his new friend Mel Gibson over the weekend just days after they had dinner together with some pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out the latest trailer for Gerard‘s new film Olympus Has Fallen, which will be hitting theaters everywhere on March 22. We can’t wait to check it out!

gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
SalineDijon @ 02/04/2013 at 3:59 pm

Gerry is a hot man, but he always looks like he smells of a s s and d i c k cheese.

SalineDijon @ 02/04/2013 at 4:00 pm

Later, Mel left to go Jew-bashing.

Has Gerry finished his bromance with Mel?. Gerry still doesn’t look happy. Is he smoking and doing other stuff again? Normally this past year he runs back to the “gf”.

Prior years, he paired and hung out at award and fashion shows to create more work and play.

Is he hitting rock bottom?

sarcasm to follow @ 02/04/2013 at 4:27 pm

Hello staged photo op. Tonight, more epic partying with the Mel boy-band, I presume.

@Helene:

you are trying to hard… relax

How happy is he supposed to look listening to someone talk to him? Should he be wearing some big smile all the time or something? Do you?
He looks terrific. Glad he’s still down there. Says a lot.
~K

And there he is with his bff Freddy. Wonder if they’ve had some private time to catch up. Not sure who the other guy is. Ariel was also in Miami and with Mel and Gerry. Hey, Ariel’s Jewish, no? If he can forgive Mel, what’s the problem?

It’s not like Gerry was hanging out with pedophile rapist Polanski or some other t/urd like that. Mel’s committed no crimes.

WHERE ARE THE LEO PICS???

If he’s hit bottom his millions make for a soft landing!
~K

Their whole tactic has been to keep him so confused, distracted, to keep him away from me. Again, I keep asking… why?

Jealous?
Fearful?

Kathy
who doesn’t know why but that everything, everywhere, was so much better than it is now and that’s a common fact!

Which one is Freddy? The over-dressed due in the vest with the hair? (slinking away)
You know what? Him being with his band of brothers makes something else seem even the more likely, as expected, predicted.
~K

#10 is not me. I smell what could be a Nox.
Some people’s abusive wounding needs are control-based including mental and emotional mind games, emotional, mental even physical manipulation, ridicule, demeaning, mocking or embarrassment, intimidation, stalking, along with other subtle pressures to obtain their high. Their control escalate with fear. Their needs are desperate attempts to dominate thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and actions. Most controlling behaviors are motivated by fear.
~K
who is making this my last post today/tonight and if I show up here it is not me…

@SalineDijon: on a positive note he has a lovely neck and shoulders! Smelling of whatever, I would…………. LOL

@bitly: Are you the Gerry happy meter police?

From what I see you think he is unhappy if he is with MG because that shoots down your dreamworld that Ger is not a free man for you.

It’s definitely your exact quote, Kathy and you know it. What goes around, comes around. Despicable behavior creates dislike and mistrust.

@bitly: I can read auras via photo or not and this man’s happy factor is low. Call me a lunatic. I do not care!

It is not me. I love Gerry too much to be unfocused. If I focus, he will come to me soon. That devil gf is gone because I focused on it!
~K

The Noise in The Walls @ 02/04/2013 at 5:27 pm

I saw the trailer to OHF…looks epic :) ..I wish only the best for Gerry…The world can be so cruel and hateful..people jumping on bandwagons only when their person is “up”..and not when the chips are down…

On a brighter note….Celtic won!! :)…Niners..Lost….:(..too many bad calls..

Kathys Truth Detector @ 02/04/2013 at 5:32 pm

@Kathy:
Ms. Noxious does not post here but nice try Kathy. You’ve posted too many times that you are the true love of his life for us to believe you didn’t write that. Too late to try and be the perfect harmless fan.

Annie Mouse @ 02/04/2013 at 5:39 pm

Wow! I’m away for a while and try to catch up and find the same ol same ol, over zealous speculation and guessing. Hey, what are we all here for, right? I do TRY to take everything posted here with a grain of salt. Even, links and photos can be interrupted according to individual perspective and intent. We see what we want to see, be it positive or negative. I do like Butler as an actor and check in here for news, but don’t understand those that follow his career out of a pure desire to be mean-spirited and spiteful. Why bother if you don’t like the dude? A prime example is Manny. she can’t be positive where Butler is concerned without causing pain to herself with the effort. I guess it’s her way of getting rid of the pain inside her spirit. Is life so boring that people have to get their jollies from slamming an actor? Then there are the over-the-top, he’s so wonderful, types like GFW, extremism to the max, to defend and attack anyone that says anything negative about Butler. He’s a man, human, flawed and living his life his way, like most of us.
He just happens to be an actor with his life placed under an microscope, non stop. To each his own, I guess. Fun for all here at JJ’s

Cassie and CeliaD,

Ran into Movie Star Gerard Butler! He invited my roommates @AlinaKravchenk0 @mariakrystyna and I out with… him tonight!! No big deal!!!

littlebirdie @ 02/04/2013 at 5:56 pm

@Annie Mouse:

And I’m sure you know EXACTLY how that smells, too! You show real class!

If anyone is true to their heart you can see Gerry is going through something, esp if he has his man-team around to support him. He looks like he’s pulling through it!
b

Butler’s still in Miami? I heard that his parents have a place somewhere down there but I believe it’s further inland. He doesn’t look happy in these pics, kind of agitated really. Obviously he’s spotted the photog. He should be happy for the exposure before OHF comes out and smile a little bit for his fans. That guy in the vest looks familiar but can’t place him. A rocker of some kind?

@me too: Here we go! Typical Butler! Already flirting with the ladies. Is the Madi thing over?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All