Gerard Butler: Miami Beach Stroll with Friends!

Gerard Butler: Miami Beach Stroll with Friends!

Gerard Butler goes for a walk along the beach with his buddies on Monday afternoon (February 4) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted hanging out with his new friend Mel Gibson over the weekend just days after they had dinner together with some pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out the latest trailer for Gerard‘s new film Olympus Has Fallen, which will be hitting theaters everywhere on March 22. We can’t wait to check it out!

gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 01
gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 02
gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 03
gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 04
gerard butler miami beach stroll with friends 05

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

@What up?:

Who knows? But if you look at the pics of those girls… if I were still his gf, I wouldn’t be so smug.

@b: Well it will be confirmed when we see him and his parents walking around Miami. Seems the appear on the scene too when he’s going through a bad patch. Hope that trolop didn’t break his heart.

monday monday @ 02/04/2013 at 6:24 pm

@What up?: He never really stopped, you forgot about the last time he was in Miami doing press for PFK.

@monday monday: Never stopped what?

@me too: She is beautiful but another aspiring model! Can we safely say that Gerry is def a ‘MODELIZER”?

@What up?:

Oh heck yeah. Not saying this behavior is any better, dude’s got issues. But… I’m tired of the immature posting and the straight out attacks on people here on jj, who have a right to their opinions, as crazy as they might be. The thing is, Cassie and CeliaD, if you jump into the arena, you better be ready to fight.

@Annie Mouse: Don’t you ever get the feeling, however, that he loves the perks but isn’t so fond of the rest of his fame? Everything has it’s good and it’s bad side and most of us regular folk get just the bad side sometimes. He should count his blessings.

@What up?:

Oh and sorry if there was any confusion, What’s Up. Most of the post was a reply to your post, I just added a personal message in at the end.

So nice to see some pics of GB…long walks on the beach are so relaxing…looks like a business and pleasure trip. Hope it’s going well! GB always with the beautiful women…that’s Miami. Hope he is having positive experiences…all I can do on this thread are offer words of support.

@me too: I’m surprised he wasn’t at the Super Bowl. I think most of his 1Oak friends were having a party. That’s probably where Freddie was and just flew in to Miami. G needs his own reality show.

Hello everyone. Gerry is looking good on the beach.

@What up?:

Oh good point. I didn’t even think about it, but there were no pics of his friend Fredward during the weekend of Mel-gate, were there?

monday monday @ 02/04/2013 at 6:51 pm

@me too: You can see Freddy if you look in the earlier photos with Mel and Gerard. No thread on that though I think,@What up?: Flirting with women, what else. It is too deep in the DNA.

salutorylesson @ 02/04/2013 at 6:52 pm

Yet another cliche. How many times before have we seen the arranged guy gang walking the beach photo set up?? Sometimes with lolita. Usually means there’s some bad PR to distract from. Or a lack of press interest, either way something’s up if they resort to this.
Will anyone Ever have an original idea

Another Opinion @ 02/04/2013 at 7:01 pm

What a generous spirit Butler is! He is inviting for dinner another aspiring model and her roommates! May be he can help them get in touch with the Ischia crowd, who have done wonders for MG careerwise. Next year they could be all together at APJ’s gala in Cannes.

@me too: Been pretty busy today. What would you like to fight about?

@CeliaD:

Oh, your choice. I’m open.

@me too: What a tease.

TRULY INTERESTED @ 02/04/2013 at 7:34 pm

@ me too, @ CeliaD:

hmmmm, this is slow starting, and alas I have to leave…

remember be nice ladies and have a great night : )

@CeliaD:

LOL. If you say so. Engaging the people on this board in useless arguments should really be beneath you. But, if you feel that it’s not, just know that I don’t have any problem engaging you.

Just a question, but are all Gerry’s fans young and beautiful models? Why won’t JJ post the pics of him with his old middleaged and senior phannies who stalk him from place to place?

LOL. The old hags wouldn’t be caught dead on Miami Beach.

ThinkAboutIt @ 02/04/2013 at 7:42 pm

Butler appears with his real girlfriend and get rid once and for all that Romanian backrest

@me too: No desire to argue here, was just responding to your comment from an earlier post.

@Fight About This LOL:

Yawn. Nothing to fight about until someone outside the Romanian tabloid press buys those pics.

Maybe someone can convince JJ to do it; he likes to pick up the bargains.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All