Justin Theroux: Monday Morning Meeting Man!

Justin Theroux: Monday Morning Meeting Man!

Justin Theroux heads out of his apartment and into a cab to head to a meeting on Monday morning (February 4) in New York City.

It was recently revealed that the 41-year-old actor got into a dance battle with Julianne Hough at a party thrown by Ellen DeGeneres.

“[They] decided to have a breakdancing break-off,” Ellen said on her show last week (via People). “So we wanted to roll the rug back so they could spin on the floor. And [Julianne] was wearing a skirt and goes, ‘I need pants.’ … She and Justin Theroux had a huge dance-off. It was crazy. It was a really fun night. She’s an amazing dancer.”

justin theroux monday morning meeting man 01
justin theroux monday morning meeting man 02
justin theroux monday morning meeting man 03
justin theroux monday morning meeting man 04
justin theroux monday morning meeting man 05

Credit: Jackson Lee; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Justin Theroux

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

SalineDijon @ 02/04/2013 at 11:32 am

He is quite attractive, I must say.

Love the beard!

Handsome man . Lacky jen

He is fine! Good on ya Jennifer!

British Latin American @ 02/04/2013 at 12:50 pm

He seems lively and fun.

Whoa…..he’s mighty fine.

5’8 with the boots on at best. He must have been staring at Julianne the entire nigh thinking ‘younger, prettier version of Jen’ LOL

Cool jacket – for a woman. Just don’t see the appeal of this guy. At a certain age, you just need to give up the emo thing and move on.

I wonder if Jen was jealous of Julianne’s attention and talent?

atrl QUEEN @ 02/04/2013 at 2:07 pm

WOOOOOOOW!! lucky jen

Enough with the black clothes gray would work Lol

Move over BP @ 02/04/2013 at 3:45 pm

I do him any day over Brad.

LooseLipz @ 02/04/2013 at 4:14 pm

He’s fine like wine. Next to Pitt he’s Godly. Pitt has aged horribly and needs a serious shower.

@Move over BP: brad is always in your mind !!! idiot !

He looks HOT. I love this multiple talented guy.

Puke! Short, balding and tiny weeny is not even attractive. Ugh!

sorry ... beurk ! @ 02/04/2013 at 11:29 pm

I can’t put my finger on it, don’t know why, but I find him somehow repulsive. Something in that man disgust me and I don’t know exactly what it is.And no, I’m not a loon.

Even Jen fans arent interested in her new fiance..still talking about Brad after all these year..Angelina and Brad are so lucky to have crossed paths.

He has the hots for the beautiful New Yorker.

I love him with a beard

Kicked to the CURB?

or is he sleeping on the POOP DECK
of the Cruise Ship, and sleeping in the rain,
under a sheet, with little Heidi Bivens?

Happy Valentine’s Day.

Jen Aniston, who?

Don’t you just love new beginnings????