Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Good Morning, Miami!

Gerard Butler: Good Morning, Miami!

Gerard Butler takes the day by storm as he heads out and about on Tuesday morning (February 5) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old actor has been in sunny Florida for several days now, and reportedly hung out with some celeb pals last week.

Gerard, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Jonah Hill, and Mel Gibson all stepped out together at Story night club in Miami this past Friday, according to the New York Post.

The five guys have reportedly been hanging around together as they hit up several Miami hotspots!

gerard butler good morning miami 01
gerard butler good morning miami 02
gerard butler good morning miami 03
gerard butler good morning miami 04
gerard butler good morning miami 05
gerard butler good morning miami 06
gerard butler good morning miami 07
gerard butler good morning miami 08
gerard butler good morning miami 09

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Please No More @ 02/05/2013 at 5:08 pm

@Seriously: Again, Pleasssse, no more on MG…(eyes rolling) this is a Gerard Butler thread…

littlebirdie @ 02/05/2013 at 5:22 pm

@Tofurky:

Go to Leo’s page and stop asking on Gerry’s. You won’t find them here.

@Rosa:

Rubbish it just the way his hand is holding the sandal.

Ana Bella @ 02/05/2013 at 5:52 pm

His dress is suitable. There are only a half-smile missing
After all this time he should be much more routine: smile and go on – ignore the pap.

@Sad:

“showing up his current girlfriend Madalina Ghenea by picking up other young models on the streets of Miami to party with him while she’s away working in Italy”

There is no proof that he picked up these girls. Oh yes they had their photograph taken with him as have hundreds of girls over the years but we only have their word that he asked them to go to a party. Anyone can say anything on twitter or Facebook and it could be just a lot of lies. MG is notorious for telling lies on her FB and many girls will say anything to get their five minutes of fame.

He has to promote OHF. They started the publicity by these photo ops.

Lord Love a Duck @ 02/05/2013 at 6:04 pm

@littlebirdie: I am finding it very curious as to why all these gossip sites have spread the word about Leo D, Brad C. Gerry, etc. etc. partying from place to place all nite long and not one pap picture of somebody taking a picture with their cell phone or tweeting. One rag said they were dressed in tuxes at one place. A little hard to believe but rather frightening to think all these gossip sites would report the same thing and no proof in pics. Very strange. Wonder how many other times we have been mislead by the media……that last one was a joke…. well not really.

@Lord Love a Duck: Bradley was in LA and DC this past week. I do not get it either.

Lord Love a Duck @ 02/05/2013 at 6:25 pm

My reply went into moderation either because I posted the NYtimes or said something colorful about the media.

@Please No More:

I agree with Please No More… done. As far as GB is concerned, I only wish him the best, and hope he lands better acting roles. If he is feeling down and out about his current situation… I only have this to say to him…

Good luck in the future Butler. :0) Cheers.

salutorylesson @ 02/05/2013 at 6:32 pm

@hey salutorylesson: thanks, I was trying to provoke thought , rather than the predictable cliched response of dutchie. Over and out!

Ny Post has lied before. Gerry did not hang with Leo and that gangum guy back in the fall either.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/05/2013 at 6:58 pm

@salutorylesson
You are lecturing, not provoking thought, as you put it. You won’t get the answers you want or change anything here. But please, be my guest, continue hitting your head against the wall. And have a good day.

mardi gras @ 02/05/2013 at 7:10 pm

href=”/2013/02/05/gerard-butler-good-morning-miami/comment-page-2/#comment-27576678″>Banter: Now now are you implying the NY Post out and out lied or they quoted an unreliable source? Be careful now,

There is proof that Leo, Jonah, Brad, Mel and Gerard were in Miami in the same general vicinity over the same period of time. The Psy gossip report, Gerry was clearly out of the country ergo easy to conclude said source was unreliable or mistaken. Wasn’t Psy at one of Ronnie Madra’s bars? GB may have been on the guest list but did not show up.

People who think a single A list actor with a sizable ego could remain celibate this long, since January 22nd, 23rd? and that’s a really generous assumption, in the middle of Miami, a city of swarming with hot women, you are a wee delusional.

Untamable Shrew @ 02/05/2013 at 7:10 pm

@TJ: post 30,does Gerry need to have his picture taken with various women all the time?I’m mean does he ever think of his girlfriend’s feelings?He’s such a tool.Gerry is acting like a single guy.He wants his cake and eat it too.Don’t give me b.s. either and say “oh if your a secure woman this wouldn’t bother you”or he’s a famous actor”.I understand some pictures go with the job but come on.He so not marriage material ever.I think Gerry should be with a robot who has no feelings or a blow up doll.

Please No More @ 02/05/2013 at 7:19 pm

@Untamable Shrew: Maybe…just maybe they are ”not” together any more…

While I definitely agree that he should consider his girlfriend’s feelings…it is also nice to see that he does take pics and speaks with non-models, lol.

Untamable Shrew @ 02/05/2013 at 7:31 pm

@Please No More: So when was that interview of him being happy and settled yadda yadda…..2 weeks ago?I can’t believe how much this guy lies.And no I don’t want him with Maddie.I’m just saying.I know I know this is who he is.It’s just annoying at times.

Exactamundo @ 02/05/2013 at 7:37 pm

@Please No More: I think there’s a good chance they are done, based on his recent behavior. If not, she’s dumber than I thought, because imo he’s not been acting like anyone’s bf lately, especially in Miami. The russians are all over it.

Please No More @ 02/05/2013 at 7:44 pm

@Untamable Shrew: I’ve tried to reply 3 times…

I remember reading on one of GB’s threads – can’t remember which one – too many to keep up with – that it was from a summer ’12 article and just re-issued again slightly different (rags need to sell their papers).

or maybe it was somewhere else WO??too many articles lol

Untamable Shrew @ 02/05/2013 at 7:48 pm

This board has critters in it again.I can’t post or it says posting too fast-huh?Oh well.lol I knew I would get red on post 40.Well if he is rid of her there will be another one that we’ll be clucking at shortly.I guess I’m practicing.

Exactamundo @ 02/05/2013 at 8:00 pm

@Untamable Shrew: No clucking here. I’m good. He can’t possibly do worse than he just did. That was hitting his girlfriend “bottom.”

Totally Useless Information @ 02/05/2013 at 8:01 pm

Something tells me Little Maddie and GB are still together and will be for a while longer. She is still young enough to fall for stories men tell. We’ll see soon enough when she comes to LA.

Is it true he will be in the new Star Wars ? If true that’d be great.

@mardi gras: Guest list but didn’t show.

There you go.