Jennifer Aniston: 'Untitled Elmore Leonard Project' Set!

Jennifer Aniston: 'Untitled Elmore Leonard Project' Set!

Jennifer Aniston chats with the crew on the set of her new film, the Untitled Elmore Leonard Project, on Tuesday (February 5) in Greenwich, Conn.

The 43-year-old actress will be celebrating her birthday next week on February 11. Happy early birthday, Jen!

The new flick is a prequel to the classic film Jackie Brown and follows two criminals (Mos Def and Will Forte) who hit it off while both are in prison for grand theft auto. When they get out, they join forces to kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston), whose husband doesn’t want her back and won’t pay the ransom.

jennifer aniston untitled elmore leonard project set 01
jennifer aniston untitled elmore leonard project set 02
jennifer aniston untitled elmore leonard project set 03
jennifer aniston untitled elmore leonard project set 04
jennifer aniston untitled elmore leonard project set 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Ssshhii_baby @ 02/05/2013 at 5:53 pm

@Skye: oh you fancy now that one of your johns got you a smartphone! you must be in line of work like your idols character in we’re the moroniston..now, is that the pole dancer expert or prostitute…cuz you know, there’s a huge difference!

Ssshhhhi_baby @ 02/05/2013 at 5:59 pm

I sound so stupid here
because I have my Pro.zac without limits.
Don’t take me seriously people!

@Skye: I don’t really hate her. The botox and bad choice in movies has pushed me towards the indifferent mark on the scale.

All_the_banch @ 02/05/2013 at 6:07 pm

All the gang of stalkers is here!
(Or their nicks)
I must tell you :
having money is having freedom.
Freedom from morons around you.
Jennifer acts in the new movie.
But your song is old and boring.

2_bedroom_trailer @ 02/05/2013 at 6:13 pm

This is your MOTHERLAND.
Enjoy it!
Money are nothing – right? :)

millions of men love this “maly” face, take that haters!

Brad Pitt @ 02/05/2013 at 6:17 pm

I am in my french casa,smoking and wondering are we still on a break?

Brad_Sh11t @ 02/05/2013 at 6:22 pm

I’m in the cloud of my usual artichoke **** with Chanel
I feel good because this weed is good.

My girl is back! enjoy loon, vomit all his hatred and envy, as it en Jen has a wonderful life with her man she loves, family and friends work!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY GIRL ALWAYS BE VERY HAPPY!!!!!! ALL FANS WE LOVE YOU AND WE HAVE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Brad_Sh1tt @ 02/05/2013 at 6:26 pm

sorry: artichoke f.a.r.t. with Chanel.
Love it.
Sushihooshie is stupid.
WhiteSwan sounds like WhitePig.
Jesus sounds like AGA.
So what?
Jolie is a trash anyway.

I WONDER IF HEIDI IS IN THERAPY TOO NAHHHHHH SHE IS NOT AN OLD OLD OLD VAPID BRAIN COUGAR LOSER SHE APPARENTLY HAVE MOVED ON EVEN THOUGH JEN FANS SAID THAT JEN DID NOT BREAK UP HEIDI & JUSTIN 14 YEAR RELATIONSHIP

African Girl @ 02/05/2013 at 6:35 pm

A husband who doesn’t want her back?
Hmmm…..too easy!!

naturegirl @ 02/05/2013 at 6:36 pm

Mmmmmmmm i wonder if Aveno can help the puffer fish looking face

Heidi makes a nose job.
She wants to look like a Hollywood Actress.
For the next 14 years.

A ACTRESS WELL IF SHE MAKES IT SHE WILL BE ONE UP ON ANISTON IT SEEMS THAT ANYTHING I READ ABOUT HER THEY REFER TO HER AS THE “FRIEND” STAR NEVER AN ACTRESS

Bomb away Aniston @ 02/05/2013 at 6:56 pm

Another bomb, no thanks Aniston.

Jolie's_shame @ 02/05/2013 at 6:57 pm

@naturegirl:
Are you talking about Jolie’s fishy lips?
No Aveeno can change Jolie.
Never.

Aniston_shame @ 02/05/2013 at 7:05 pm

Pining for a man who dumped her going on nine years ago almost 9 years and she is going to therapy i wonder what set the old gal off this time could it be the tabloid gossip that Angie is pregnant with #7 or that Brad & Angie are going to get married in May

Marlie_was_a_BOMB @ 02/05/2013 at 7:08 pm

“Marlie And Me” success was like a Bomb.
It’s time to repeat this explosion.

naturegirl @ 02/05/2013 at 7:09 pm

FIshy lips i see sexy lips i have never seen Jolie look bad, she cant… old woman jen will do anything to hold on to her youth the youth that have fled years and years ago with her cinnamon face and leather skin botox scream mask look she is going to need a lot more than Aveno because all the cover up cant hide OLD

It’s OK Jen carry on with making movies…I love your movies and watch them all despite what everyone else says! Haters will hate, no matter what you do!

Really # 43? In what way do you see Jen pining over Brad and why would anyone want him if you could have a good looking guy like Theroux? Have you looked at a picture of Brad lately? Get real!

Love The Shoes @ 02/05/2013 at 7:17 pm

She really looks a lot like her friend Christine Applegate.

She does resemble Applegate here, but that is not a bad thing.

Her face does look fuller doesn’t it, the puffy look almost obscure her long manly chin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All