Cam Gigandet & Fiancee Dominique Welcome Son Rekker!

Cam Gigandet & Fiancee Dominique Welcome Son Rekker!

Cam Gigandet and his fiancee Dominique Geisendorff have welcomed their second child – a baby boy named Rekker Radley Gigandet, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 30-year-old actor and his love welcomed their bundle of joy into the world on January 23. He weighed in at 9.9 lbs.

“All are healthy and happy,” his rep tells JJ.

Cam and Dominique are also the parents of a 3-year-old daughter named Everleigh.

Reports quoting a statement from Facebook are incorrect as Cam does not have a page on the site.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Congrats to them!

Whoever is in charge of his Facebook page stole those words from Megan Fox when she posted the news about her baby.

SAD ABOUT ADAM @ 02/06/2013 at 9:10 pm

SRS BABYGIRL HAS A SRS BABY BROTHER!

YAY

Aw! Congrats! I love how their kids’ names are so unique.

Rekker ? that’s almost as bad as sparrow wow smh anything for attention i guess…

What the hell is that kind of name??

ridiculous name.
horrid spelling.

lmao Rekker! Are they fvckin serious!?

I absolutely love the name, it’s very unique and unusual. People that are slating the name are just jealous that they lack creativity or originality. Congrats to Dom, Cam and little Evers xoxo

As for the facebook page, i follow this page and it is often signed -Cam, which they say his Cam himself, they have also took personal pictures and posted them this page. Someone linked this article and called the page out for deceiving fans into thinking it was actually Cam and another person commented that it was really him. I think it’s disgusting the lengths some people will go to.

She is totally living my dream :’(

yeah, she is not his fiancee. She is his gf

Interesting. And congratulations on the bub. I am neutral about the name. And he DID have a personal Facebook account but under an alias. I know this because I was one of a handful of people who knew who he really was and had several conversations with him..he was caught out from some telltale photos which anyone smart enough could have worked out he wasn’t who he said he was. He DOES have a fiancee but it ISN’T Dominique. And YES, he did delete his alternate Facebook account and with it all his loyal supporters. He did have a genuine fan page on Facebook some time last year but whether it is still there or not I don’t know.

@misnomer: Ok, well I do know that he is not engaged.

Actually you are wrong, he IS engaged to Dom. I follow her blog AND her Instagram. She posted her engagement ring which Cam chose for her. As for the facebook page, i know it’s not his because the person that owns that page sent me a request to follow it. Sorry but the real Cam would not do that. Like he has time to update a facebook fan page. The words he supposedly said about the birth of his son, were apparently stolen by someone else. And since someone pointed this out to the page owners, they have stopped signing posts as Cam, which is fair.

Nope, he is not engaged guys ;)

@Yvette: She doesn’t even have an instagram..

That is where you are wrong. Because i follow it, and it’s defo her because she posts personal pictures. They are engaged because she posted her ring on her blog. But, whatever, believe what you want.

KeepDreaming @ 02/12/2013 at 9:42 am

Y’all need to wake from dreamland and face reality. He is engaged with 2 kids to Dominique. She has a fb and instagram along with a blogsite. The pages are REAL. If not then damn there is some sad f*cks out there portraying his and her whole family. Anyway y’all believe and say what you want. I know what’s what.

ForTheRecord @ 02/12/2013 at 10:40 am

For the record and just to prove a point… This fb page here, http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.457472690939055&__user=100003807215455#!/CamJGos?__user=100003807215455

Has pictures from Dominiques instagram and her blog…No Cam has no association with that page even though they claimed he did. Go on with your no clue what you’re talking about.

Unbelievable people’s imagination to invent their own lifes, and other’s life! hahahaha Keep living in that imagination girls, of course Cam has a hidden fb, and send you private messages, and in fact, he’s engaged, but with you!! Of course! hahahahahahhahaha
Congrats to the amazing couple!!! Their building a cute and beautiful family, love them!!! And the name is not my favorite, but the second name, Radley, yeah, that rocks!!!

@ForTheRecord: LOOOL it doesn’t even show it! xD

Ok, I am not sure who she is, but is it even possible for ‘McCarthy’ to take someone like her o.O Has he ever seen her face??? :P I see a forced marriage coming….. Poor guy :P

wow she is one of those cheap chicks!

Damn some straight haters on here. Jealous little things.

ForTheRecord @ 02/13/2013 at 7:13 am

@!!!! Obviously I am not going to post the link to Dom’s instagram so all you jealous dreamers can sit and write bullsh!t to her and steal her pictures, that fan page aka the link I posted already takes the pics from Dominique’s (his fiancee) instagram and blog. Atleast give credit where credit is due.

@ForTheRecord: why should I jealous her, when I am a guy :P I am just saying that it doesn’t show! And I also searched for it, but it is nowhere…So yeah, I understand why you ‘don’t want’ to show us her page…

@kris: Don’t worry girl, I bet you deserve better :)

ForTheRecord @ 02/13/2013 at 10:21 am

LoL, it’s not under her name!

@ForTheRecord: of course not! ;) *sarcasm*

Some gay dudes on here, jealous she’s with Cam and they are home stuck in their fantasy land.

ImJustSaying @ 02/13/2013 at 2:08 pm

C’mon JustJared, you could of used a better pic of her. Lol, she ain’t looking to good in that pic. ;)

@ImJustSaying: well, she is not looking good generally…;)

@LOL: bahahah are you even serious? i am a fan of Cam and just feel pitty for him. She was just a….well I bet you don’t know who she really was before him…She just used him. Anyway!

Interested @ 02/13/2013 at 5:53 pm

Please do share who she was before him, interested minds would love to know. Either way he is stuck with her apart of his life for the next 18 years. I always wonder why her? Think its just cause the kids?

ok, so she’s not his fiancee, and Dom doesn’t have an instagram, and a big of things that all of you guys know about them, here you have just an example, her instagram;

or maybe you need HIS instagram to see what kind of lovely pictures he uploads of his future wife… haters gonna hate!

ForTheRecord @ 02/13/2013 at 9:58 pm

They will now claim it is fake, as for his too. I know they are both real and both very happy and IN LOVE. You can see the love and passion between the two. Hope none of these haters and jealous scally wags find them, cause they ruin it for those of us who are the sane and grown fans.

@Maria: lol it says nothing :P and gosh, i am not a hater! Just saying!!!

@Interested: The only reason I am not going to say exactly who she was/is is because everyone is going to call me a hater! Indeed it’s because of the kids! She just want the whole fame from him!! And the only way to ‘grab’ him is with the whole pregnancy thing! I feel bad for Cam and for the kids!!

@Maria: hey question. How you use instagram on PC??? I know it’s random…but i really can’t use it on mine :P

@Maria: yes please, I would like it! I want to follow him!

@Maria: and show us hers as well, please.

You cant use it on PC, this is just to see instagram accounts, but you cant have one from PC, just from MAC I think. I just use it from iPhone.

Oh Lina, and this is her account.

@Maria: i mean the whole name because i cant find her like that

Now why did you have to go share her link? Now all the little kiddies will very all up in their business. I actually follow them both. You can see the love they have for each other. She looks so much better now than she did. She actually really pretty. They live the perfect life. She’s a fantastic mom and it’s clear he loves her. You all ***** about her but deep down, you all wanna be her.

@Yvette: hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah (nough said xD)

I didnt share any link to any account…

Jealous *******. That’s what you are. You call yourself fans yet all you do is ***** about her. You should be happy for them. Laugh all you want. Theionly reason you don’t see what’s as clear as day, is because you are jealous

@Yvette: hahahaha yeah that’s what i am doing…laughing…only because of what you say xD If you knew you would feel bad for him as well..trust me ;)

Damn, wish I knew now. Is it bad? Are you gonna say she’s trapped him?

@Yvette: hm not the best word to use…but still ok…anyway it’s getting boring the whole thing, for no reason…So take care ;)

of course she trapped him, she was a nobody street hooker…and he is unfaithful to her and messages other girls and does cyber sex. He cheats all the time. ;)

You people have too much time on your hands. I know Cam and Dom personally, they have both made mistakes and have moved forward. They are happily in love now more then ever. Time and forgiveness heals all wounds. Take care and worry about your own lives.

@K: Hey, I am an actor..not a known one of course..hehe…..
If you really know Cam personal can you please tell him how much I admire him and how much he inspires me writing my books??? End up that it would be a honor to be with him in a movie? :)

Wedding planning has begun. :) <3

@;): yeah, because you know them as well and they told you xD

I say good luck to them both and I wish them all the best. I can’t wait to see pictures of the wedding, when they do get married. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise, they both love each other very much. And now im saying no more, because it’s boring.

The fact that he is going to marry -if- her doesnt mean that he loves her. Everyone who believes in their “love”, wake up!!

Hm i dont mind if they are going to get married…. These days marriage destroys the relationship no matter if they have children or not….especially for a known person…(he is known tho..i have no idea who she is..)

Truth, all of it. You know why, cause it’s on the internet. Can’t put nothing on the net that’s not true. ;)

@…..: Completely true! And I don’t blame him.

You guys know that she is a hooker, right?

Oh well, he’s with her, not me. I’d say she must at least mean something now since they have just had another baby. I don’t want to hear she ‘trapped’ him with the second one ect, MEN can use protection just as well as women. Anyway onto something else, Cam deserves much more credit then he gets by these damn celeb reports..just sayin.-The ones that know you the least are always the first to judge you!-

And another thing..Marriage is over-rated. Keep it just “dating” lol

She was a waitress and and actress when she met him. She actually has ammovie out. I very much doubt she was a Hooker. Like he’d need to bed one of those. He could have anyone. Apparently they split up when she got pregnant the first time around but like everything else you read in the net. It’s probably all bullshit. No one knows the truth but them.

@San-D: Sorry if i am going to destroy the image of perfect couple here, but yes she ‘trapped’ him ;)

Oh well, their life, not mine. However it is, no matter what they are now always bonded, due to the two beautiful children they have together. I never stated they were a perfect couple, no couple is perfect. Everyone has a past they are not always proud of, and all relationships have flaws, so if anyone thinks their life is perfect and hasn’t had any issues, you are delusional. They have been together since 2006, and it is now 2013, 6 plus years is a long time to stay with someone you don’t love, Everleigh was born 2008, so two years…no kids, he had time to escape if he didn’t want to be with a so called nobody “Hooker”

Side note, don’t you think if she wanted the fame and be in the industry, she would go more by her name and not by her blog name and throw Cam’s name around more for the attention from his fans?

Anyway it’s Friday…at 5 pm, my weekend begins! Sooo, Take care.

@San-D: Nope, she is way more sly to do just that, and show him and everyone that she wants only fame ;) She didn’t want everybody to blame her. And see? She made it. A lot of ‘kids’ out there believe that she is just a waitress….she is a ‘waitress’ if you know what i mean…Of course he is still with her, he can’t just leave her anymore. And two years is still the begin of a relationship, when you think you are ‘in love’…It was too soon for him to want to escape…Now there are kids in the middle. She is planning to take his last name as well. So bam, she is going to run on red carpets and in paparazzi even more.
I just hope that when the break will come, it’s not going to ‘destroy’ the poor kids!
Anyway, wish the best to Cam. And to be clever ;)
And to you, have a great weekend!

Hellooo, noone says that he paid her! Of course he doesn’t need…he can have anyone, and that’s the why he is cheating. Oh well.

Where is the proof to all this? The news would be all over that ****. Sorry but I don’t believe a word of it. Have a good weekend!

I could care less if you believe. Have a beautiful weekend!

Ups and Downs @ 02/15/2013 at 9:27 pm

People like all the “negative” comments, but not the ones giving congrats. Can we say Haters on here? Yes we can.

No blame. @ 02/16/2013 at 5:06 am

Yes, reading the comments, we can say haters. Haters to her! And I blame none of them!

@uh: @.:
Yes Dominique is his finance…..If you follow her blog which has several family photos including one about her engagment ring….also they both have instagram with multiple family photos of them together!

@Jann: ok uhm send us the names they use on instagram. I would like to follow both.

AMIGO QUERIDO TE FELICITO. MUY FELIZ POR TÍ.

@uh:

she is the fiancée (: she confirms baby!

i loved the name, i love this couple and yes, they are engaged and her ring is beautiful! ;)