Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Vivian Lake!

Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Vivian Lake!

Gisele Bundchen debuts her adorable daughter Vivian Lake in this brand new photo posted to her Facebook page.

“Love is everything!!! Happy Friday, much love to all,” the 32-year-old model added on her Facebook page. How adorable is Vivian??!?!

Vivian, who is just two months old, was born back in December at her mom and dad Tom Brady‘s home in Boston, Mass.

Previously, we had only caught a glimpse of baby Vivian‘s hand, which Gisele and Tom shared the day after her birth.

Bigger picture inside…

gisele bundchen debuts baby vivian lake 01

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

so cute! <3

aww she’s so cute! I love this family! I’m sure she’ll be gorgeous like her mom and dad!

she is a beautiful baby

She looks a lot like Benjamin

she’s adorable..

TheTruthIs @ 02/08/2013 at 10:50 am

I wonder if Dicaprio ever thinks… I certainly would! She seems like an amazing woman, wife and mother.

TheTruthIs @ 02/08/2013 at 10:50 am

If I was Dicaprio I would regret breaking up with her

She’s adorable. Looks like her brothers (obviously in a feminine way). Very blessed family.

Now that’s a beauty.

She already looks really long, Im sure she will be tall like her parents. precious.

I don’t think DiCaprio should regret breaking up with her. He’s happy the way he’s living and is happy for her: she has two beautiful kids she wouldn’t have if they were together. Not everybody wants to marry or have children, you know.
PS: gorgeous baby girl, she looks a lot like Benjamin!

Gorgeous family @ 02/08/2013 at 11:12 am

She is very happy with Tom, he’s the guy that she always dreamed of. Leo was and still remains an immature kid. I love this family, could not be more perfect. Vivian is so long and beautiful.

cute baby! I like her and her beautiful family. As for Leo, I like him too. We shouldn’t grill him. Maybe he’s not ready for marriage or kids yet. That’s his decision and I’m sure they are both extremely happy for each other.

@Ali: agreed! I am sure she and her babies are the last thing on Leonardo’s mind. If or when he is ever ready for babies; I am sure he will have no trouble finding a great mom for them…

SunnyAutumn @ 02/08/2013 at 11:40 am

Vivian is a beautiful baby, looks like a clone of Benjamin. Cute l’il munchkins. Little John is also a cute l’il munchkin. They all could be triplets, separated by a few years lol.

@guest: I disagree, it is not so easy for him to find a woman like Gisele, and you can tell by the level of girlfriends he had after her. Bar? Eri? Lindsay?

@TheTruthIs: Really? I don’t. I think Dicaprio lives such a selfish live when it comes to love. He picks them when they’re 23 and dumps then at 25 ( I guess they’re too old then) . He’s ridiculous, probably don’t even see the mistake he made.

She looks so much like Tom. She’s adorable.

Irmelin loved Gisele. Still does
She probably yearns a bit for what would have been her grand daughter.

Why do I have a feeling the family call her Lake not Vivian?

@TheTruthIs:

I am from Brazil and listening to people who Gi have talked to. She wanted babies, Leo don’t.

Awww. Too cute.

Vivian is adorable and clearly will have her parents’ height…she is very long for a 2 month old. She seems to have her dad’s eyes as well…as does little Jack. I remember thinking , when first picture of Jack as a baby was made public, that there was gave no doubt Tom fathered the child…he is a clone of his dad for sure.

@Gorgeous family:

She indeed loves Tom and was even willing to move to Boston, which she hates. She has told many of her intimate friends that she can’t wait for his football career to be over so she can move to LA and keep her apartment in New York. She misses New York terribly.

Lindsay Marie @ 02/08/2013 at 12:33 pm

Why is every always coming down on Leo? I’m sure Gisele was no angel when they were together. Just saying.. Don’t be so quick to blame him. It always takes two.

Lindsay Marie @ 02/08/2013 at 12:34 pm

*everyone

TheTruthIs @ 02/08/2013 at 12:59 pm

@Rousanna : you mean, you talked to people who knew them personally and heard Gisele saying that she wanted babies and Leo didn’t so they broke up? That’s interesting. I’m not surprised though. I think at the time they were dating he was focused on his career.

TheTruthIs @ 02/08/2013 at 1:02 pm

@B.: Of course, I don’t know what he would think :) I’m only guessing,because Gisele seems like a dream partner to any man.

Maybe you are right and Leo is immature. Maybe not! Maybe he’s afraid of commitment or just plain doesn’t want to settle down and enjoys being single and an artist.

TheTruthIs @ 02/08/2013 at 1:05 pm

@Lindsay Marie: I don’t think everyone is coming down on Leo here. I certainly don’t. I just wonder whether he ever thinks he made a mistake or not, but since I don’t know him personally, I have no idea :)

@Rocky: wow you are a fool. First of all they dont live in NY for many years now (Robert Deniro’s son is a realtor and sold their apartment long time ago), they moved from there to live in Boston and support his career 6 months during the football season. 2nd of all, nice try but every interview she does she RAVES about how much she likes Boston, lovely town and people. Especially in her Brazilian interviews she talks about Boston so much. apparently she loves it there so quit spreading lies! she gave birth to both her children in Boston,she takes her child to the local parks,read to pre school children in Boston,visits cancer patients in boston,goes to launches there etc yet doesnt do those things in NY or LA. I think she considers Boston her home away from home.

“debuts”?? wtf it’s not some accessory lol

I love this family. Gisele is incredible, simple, down to earth, an amazing woman.. Love this pic… show the love

This family rocks! I think they look to be great people.

@Lindsay Marie: I don’t know where do you get the idea that Gisele is not an angel. You never see any scandalous regarding her name. She’s a role model compared to those girls nowadays. Dicaprio is the one who is not angel, that’s for sure.

@ rocky you are stupid. She is very happy in Boston and she love Boston.

@B.: Posing in lingerie, next to be naked, is a role model? Yeah…okay…whatever you say. I know a job is a job.

@:):
Posing in lingerie is scandalous? *clutches pearls then faints*
LMAO considering what some other ‘models’ get up either to promote themselves then yep Gis is a saint.

@rocky you know nothing you are such a stupid liar.

SHE LOVES BOSTON THEY BUILD A HOUSE THERE

LOL @ She hates living in Boston…

What a gorgeous family!

She is the female version of her brother Benjamin! So gorgeous!
Congrats to Gisele and Tom.

In Hawaii @ 02/08/2013 at 5:23 pm

Gisele, TOm, Benjamin and Vivian arrived in Hawaii yesterday. The photo was taken from their hotel’s balcony.

Gisele. You are beautiful woman.

Leo NOT the marrying kind @ 02/08/2013 at 11:35 pm

Lovely mama, baby and family. Beautiful, actually…………………………………
I like Leonardo as a star, but lets face it: He’s really not good for ANY woman anymore. He has been corrupted, ruined by his lifestyle. What is love when you date some of the most beautiful and desirable women, have sex any way you want it, and also live with them? I’ve said it before. There is nothing “new” under the sun for a guy like him. A female is just a number — a notch on his belt, an object. That’s why sleeping around isn’t good for anyone. It messes up your head and spirit. You become “desensitized and overstimulated.” Nothing is exciting for long. There is no “forever” for people like Leo. He must have novelty. If Leonardo ever marries, it will be because he finally sees he’s no longer physically attractive, and he’s getting close to death and needs someone special to look out for hm. Or he wants to have a kid leave on earth and live on after he dies. Totally self-centered reasons, of course.

Nice way to keep your family private, Gisele.
*eyeroll*

she is going to be tallllll

the paps already caught a pic of vivian the day before, she knew vivian was already seen, may as well post the “official” pic on HER facebook. nothing wrong with that. and dont get used to it, she doesnt post pics of her children very often (if ever besides this one time) on her social networking.

@B so now Leo is selfish because he doesn’t want to get married? That’s a pretty narrow minded way to look at others! He is very kind to his family, his friends and gives tons to many different charities. Having kids and marriage isn’t for EVERYONE, people have a right to chose how they want to live. I see nothing wrong with it, its not like he is a criminal for not marrying.
This is a Gisele thread so no reason to drag Leo name through it, Gisele is happily married, let her be and keep Leo name out of this.

@@41: Never said it was scandalous. Just said that’s not classy. Personally, as a young 20-something, I wish these half nude and virtually nude photos would stop. We wonder why so many teens are posting nudies on facebook. Look at the magazines.

Ana Maria @ 02/09/2013 at 2:38 pm

Awww she’s adorable

But are they brazilian @ 02/09/2013 at 3:09 pm

Wondering why her kids don’t have any Brazilian names. Their last name is Brady, does she not want them to have some of her heritage (Portuguese/German) when it comes to names?

@rose: There is nothing wrong with Leonardo’s lifestyle, as long as he is honest about his intentions with these women. Unfortunately, many men like him are not honest. If they were, a lot of these beautiful women would not want to be with them. I suspect many females were hoping they could snag DiCaprio. Maybe even Gisele was hoping he would be “the one.” Women usually aren’t in it for just a season. Their feelings are deeper. Who looks forward to a broken heart, especially after bonding with someone and sharing so much? I’m sure Gisele doesn’t even think of DiCaprio that much anymore. She knows he is not the marrying kind. She knows he’s not going to be satisfied with whoever he dates anyhow. Besides, Gisele got a superior match for her — a handsome, successful, loving husband and father. She did better much, IMO. But give Leo props for caring for his friends and family. As long as he is good to his family and friends, he’s a good enough human being. He’s also a great talent in Hollywood.

@But are they brazilian: She said they choose names easy in both Portuguese and English. compromise. Benjamin’s middle name (Rein) is after her grandfather “Reinaldo”. Both Benjamin and Vivian also go good together and their middle names are water names. sounds like they perfectly thought it out.

@But are they brazilian: Vivian is not a Portuguese name (Portuguese version is VivianA) but Vivian is a very commmon name in Brazil ( much more than Viviana). Portuguese version for Benjamin is BenjamiM and and both sounds very close, so she choose names that work well in Portuguese/ in Brazil and English

@Leo NOT the marrying kind: They used to say the same thing about Warren Beatty. Now he’s happily married with two grown kids. @ B. Gisele isn’t perfect. If I remember correctly she cheated on Leo with Kelly Slater and that is why they broke up the second time for good.

@Rocky: Not sure where you are getting your information…most people who refer to” intimate friends” information have no clue. FYI…the Brady’s are rumored to be buying property near Robert Kraft’s home and there are plans to build as soon as all the town approvals are in place.Tom is only in Boston for 6 months of the year, the remainderof which the couple spends vacationing and residing in LA. Gisele speaks very well of Boston and knows that her husband has nodesire to leave football anytime soon.

@hmm: Gisele and Tom did keep Vivian out of the public eye for two months. The first picture was posted on Gisele’s terms on her Facebook page. The fact is,in today’s world there is no way for celebrities to live their lives without being dogged by papparazzi or even regular folks with smart phones. Cameras are everywhere. The couple is on vacation in Hawaii and I am sure are aware the paparazzi will be all over them…not to mention other beach goers and anyone they happen to encounter. As I said, smartphones abound. It was much wiser to get that first photo out and over with rather then try to hide the baby under blankets forever. The sad truth is, the more a celeb tries to hide, the more they are stalked.

@Crazy:

I can’t say I know for sure, but I’ll bet you that if Gisele cheated on Leoardo at all, it was because she was hurt. He most likely cheated on her first, and she retaliated. There is absolutely not reason for a woman like Gisele to cheat on a man she is not even married to. She could easily drop him. —–As for Warren Beatty and Annette, the fact is that most men and women DO marry eventually…. And many men have a desire to have children of their own. Societally, it is very much admired. I think that even though Warren was a playboy, he was not on the same level of Leonardo. Leo is on the level of Jack Nicholson and George Clooney, perhaps Jason Statham too. I think Warren Beatty may have always had a higher standard for himself. He had some real scars during his upbringing. That can humble a man and make him sure for happiness and a deeper meaning to life. Beatty even looked like a man who would settle down. He was probably like a lot of men who look at themselves and realize they don’t want to be THAT kind of man — the old, worn-down geezer who still thinks he’s super sexy, chasing younger women. I don’t know about you, but I laugh at men like that. It’s not respectable. Another thing: Warren stated that Annette was special for him. He said she was a woman who was truly HAPPY. He had not found that before. He saw her as the missing piece to his life. Sometimes you meet that one person and you just know it is right and meant to be.

Ok but... @ 02/09/2013 at 9:30 pm

@Well,: Who’s to say Leo won’t find that as well. At least he doesn’t parade his girlfriends on the red carpet like some creepy stepford wife like Clooney.

@ivy: totally agree. and the paps DID get the first pic of Vivian when the family was arriving to Hawaii. Gisele looked right at the camera “like oh no” then hours later she posted the OFFICIAL pic on her facebook so paps didnt get the credit. makes perfect sense to me.

and why all this Leo talk? they remained amicable and even years after the split she was seen a few times having lunch with his mom Irmelin. (you can see who Irmelin’s choice was, lol) and there was even rumors of Leo sending her a baby gift. Gisele said I think in her Vanity Fair interview they were just better as friends, not lovers and that he is an amazing warm person. You can tell by their paths they have both taken that Leo enjoys his single life and Gisele clearly wanted a family. at least they didnt go around bashing one another to the media like many ex’s do.

@Ok but…: You’re right that no one can predict the future. Leonardo doesn’t parade his women because he knows they are not going to be around for long. Why go there? Beatty had his share of females, but not like Leo does. I mean, I would say that DiCaprio is very promiscuous. Unless his libido takes a huge dive, I think any woman would be foolish to want to settle down with him……. maybe when he’s a really old man, but not now.

Brady is a lucky man