Angelina Jolie: American Society of Cinematographers Awards!

Angelina Jolie: American Society of Cinematographers Awards!

Angelina Jolie looks stunning while attending the 2013 American Society of Cinematographers Outstanding Achievement Awards on Sunday (February 10) at the Grand Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.

The 37-year-old actress wore an Atelier Versace dress on the red carpet.

Angelina presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who was the director of photography on her film In the Land of Blood and Honey. We love that she is supporting her crew!

The Top Feature-Film Award that evening went to cinematographer Roger Deakins for his film Skyfall!

angelina jolie american society of cinematographers awards 01
angelina jolie american society of cinematographers awards 02
angelina jolie american society of cinematographers awards 03
angelina jolie american society of cinematographers awards 04
angelina jolie american society of cinematographers awards 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All

Angelina looks stunning! Her smile is radiant.

Real quick before I go, hi phool!

@Phool: Phool, did you noticed the news wrote Angie was a surprised presenter, no calling the press to look for attention. Angie just showed up and she still got press without asking asking for it, suck it haters.

Not ever a surprise that Huvane would ride on Angies coat tail again and continue the foolishness. I hate Aniston more and more as she continues to use Brad and Angie for attention. As always they hate how beautiful Angie is and with no effort. While aveeno promotes leather girl.

So happy to see her again! I’m glad shes ok!

I agree with Liz except I like to read comments about other celebrities too. I think she meant just exclude the opposing camp’s characters all together. So if that is what you meant, I agree. Angelina Jolie and her classic glamor commanded attention and she got it. Mot many women could pull off a pewter color and make it great, Angelina did.

floretta50 @ 02/11/2013 at 10:30 am

So where has she been. Seemed as if she had dropped off the planet. Needed at the awards shows don’t seem the same with out Brad and Angie. Hopefully they might show their face at the Oscars.

Gorgeous, elegant woman! Miss Angie so much, glad to see her again : )

Still looking great. Love her dress!

for the haters saying that they had broken up… you can clearly see her engament ring…. please check my ff http://fanfictionscouples.blogspot.com/

floretta50 @ 02/11/2013 at 10:30 am
_______________________________________________________
Agreed. This awards season lacks glamour. These girls need something else to copy besides an exposed leg and emerald earrings.

Love Angie’s porcelain skin and dark hair in a chic ponytail. Anyone have details on these Style of Jolie earrings? What kind of stone are they? They look like some sort of yellow stone. On-trend for spring,

Sorry Lamey but classy Angie wasn’t going to upstage the cinematographers. We all know she could if she wanted to.

crap!!!! why is this award not on T.V last night????? would have watch it than that granny award.lol.

I think Angie will choose Atelier Versace for her wedding dress. She loves Atelier Versace.

@Phool:

Thanks for the shout out. Very tired after snow shoveling. I wanted to go out today but it is raining. Wonderful to see Angie again after such a long time. I think she said she wanted to be at home when the children are growing up. Brad is lucky to have her.

@Rose – Great to see our Angie. How is your area? Astoria I think is fine as I cannot take my car out to go to the gym as others will park in my spot. Hope they dump all the snow on East River. Take care.

@a lurker: I think so too since it seems that is what she loves to wear the most.

@ Rose
Brace yourself, there is another snow storm coming Thursday 3 to 6 inches.

a lurker @ 02/11/2013 at 11:00 am

_______________________________________________________
So no confirmation or denial over what went down in Turks & Caicos??? Sorry if this has been already discussed. Haven’t been here in awhile.

hhmhmhmh…..lmao..someone not allowd to stay on der renovated home while fugly is working…..trust is missing in action.

#Rose @ 02/11/2013 at 4:53 am
#Rose @ 02/11/2013 at 4:57 am
#Rose @ 02/11/2013 at 9:49 am
Sorry Rose for late reply back my posts are disappearing in the land of moderation hell So apologies I am trying to reply to all in one post in other words “The Cheats way of posting” lol.Rose my dear you do know that Trolls DON’T have a Mind, to make up whether they like Brad or Angie but still remain on their Threads 24/7 come rain or shine their a$$ is glued to these JoliePitt Threads regardless of their so called hate lol. In other word Brad & Angie OWN THEM .So is it its any wonder they lose it every single time when they see either Brad or Angie, even so when they see their 6 little; angels every single time these f.kers have some thing to regurgitate up F. em Rose lol.
Rose I most definitely had/have forget all about my awful weekend when the first thing I saw Angies beautiful face and I know how Brad feels when he says he gasps in sheer love and
Adoration when he sees Angie’s beautiful face. Lol Rose did you see my not so subtle mention in my previous post about Angies Beautiful engagement Ring & the “Style of Jolie earrings” that was a dig at the Trolls I knew they would lose it and so they did I will do a “lylian” and rejoice Yahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa lol.ok I know Lylian does it so much better but you get the gist lol.
listen Rose the Trolls cant get over the fact that when they see Angie a triple A lister, with box office golden touch, with a beautiful virile Triple A-list actor, fiancé, father to her children, a gorgeous young women who is not only exuberating confidence in her appearance, who has beautitiful hair, flawless skin, owner of one slim fit body “damn this is a mother of six”. She is wearing the biggest smile in the world.
No on the other rector end of the scale you have the Trolls beloved 44 Year old Hag Idol, who is a childless by choice 44 year old with a bloated face, shaved chin, new puffed up lips, wearing dodgy weaves to hide the bald patches in her head. Who has a banging fat body going on obesity, whose career has gone down hill towards the gutter, with an out of work z-lister fiancé, whose going bold also with a body of a 14 year old girl is dancing with young girls, rather than spend time with his 44 year old hag. So is it any wonder Trolls lose their S.hit every single time when they see the JoliePitts lol.
So the answer to your innocent question that trolls need to make their mind up about when they snarl on the Jolie Pitts, my dear they have, that’s why they are here not on Tickys threads lol Just be happy for the trolls I like to see them Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn every day lol.
Even a Surprise presenter makes news lol power of Angie

NAN @ 02/11/2013 at 4:48 am
Hi Nan sorry for delay due to moderation am at times able to post so please bear with me ok. Take care of your self thank god you haven’t hurt your self seriously in the fall when you slipped due to the Ice. Thank god for your Fluffy coat & backpack, that’s the problem when the snow is soft we think nothing off it once it rains & frost then the ice is the killer so to speak lot of snow related accidents happen. You keep safe Nan on your way out & back home. You must be counting the days for your Thailand Travel soon lucky you.
Nan keep needling the Trolls in your cute way ok love it they just close it very time. See our Angie Rocking up the red carpet in her gray dress & beautiful engagement ring that’s the way to do it nice & simple her beauty does all the talking.

Premalee glad to hear that you are ok aprt from snow shoveling ask me about it ,i’m suffering here past 2 days every joint is killing me lol.
Angie is looking hot isnt she? her style is so effortless isnt it whereas other actresses have loads of stylists doing their stuff but still cannot achive the thing that Angie has and thats her inner & outer beauty that shines though everything.
You take care Prem Fingers & toes crossed this post goes through lol

Anustin my gril glad to see you are A OK, over there my dear and still kicking trolls booty with your 1liners lol you take care & be good

opps my bad Anustin bad typo i meant Girl not Gril i need to go back to kindergarden i missed those classes lol

Why can’t she look tired? she is human.
I don’t think a stylist can put her in anything she does not want to wear, the stylist will bring a selection of clothes, Angie, Brad or the kids (LOL) will decide what she’ll wear.
And if her shoes are comfortable, why not wear them, she wore the black Louboutin shoes a for long time also.
At least she is working to change something, while you will you continue to be snide.

Premalee
I was just reading from back catching up from Brads last post So glad to hear you are ok, these damn Blizzards haven’t they got anywhere better to be, like the North Pole it needs snow there not here lol the blizzard needs to get its priorities right lol. My brother like your friends was another stranded passenger at Heathrow airport he’s not taking any further cancellation risks so is coming back next week know.
My arms are aching it’s only a certain amount of Snow Shovelling one can do its fun for the first half hour then it goes down the route of being p.issed of it sorry excuse my language first thing in the morning, You can cyber slap me for that

I Tried posting this in the morning but it didnt get through.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All