Frank Ocean: Grammys 2013 Performance - WATCH NOW!

Frank Ocean: Grammys 2013 Performance - WATCH NOW!

Frank Ocean keeps it bright while performing his hit song “Forrest Gump” onstage at the 2013 Grammy Awards at Staples Center on Sunday (February 10) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the night, the 25-year-old singer won a Grammy for Best Urban Contemporary Album for his album Channel Orange and another one for his collaboration with Jay-Z on “No Church in the Wild”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Frank Ocean

Frank was also nominated for Record of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best New Artist.

Frank Ocean – Grammys 2013 Performance

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He should have won album of the year!

Worst performance of the night. I was expecting something special, considering all the hype around him. Just another studio artist with no stage presence and live vocal ability.

this was not his best. he was off key during most of the performance

That was absolutely awful and out of tune. He has to be embarrassed.

that was horrible. even worse than the other two black dudes dressed in black and white zig zag jackets that tried to do a duet and failed miserably.

@leo:

Incorrect. Watch other performances, he evidently had a bad night.

I have to agree @ 02/11/2013 at 12:32 am

I have never hearx any of this dudes or really any of these new so-called artist music. However, I flipped on and saw this screen of the folks running and checked it out. WAS THIS DUDE REALLY SINGING A FREAKING SONG ABOUT “FORREST GUMP!” Geez, I’d rather seen a billy goat singing “baaah” than the travesty I just witnessed.

Clarabella @ 02/11/2013 at 12:42 am

Forrest Gump???????LOL!!!

Clarabella @ 02/11/2013 at 12:47 am

The Grammy Memoriam was more entertaining.

What in the heck was that!? I’ve been to school performances where a 6 year old sang better than that.

SammiPage @ 02/11/2013 at 1:28 am

This was really bad, maybe he had stage fright. He won an award , but he was bad at singing live

wow, AMAZING live voice…. NOT. dreadfully out of tune. curious what that song sounds like recorded.

PrinceFluffBall @ 02/11/2013 at 1:43 am

@Wrong: You cannot call singing off key the entire song a “bad night”, singing off key 2 or 3 times is a bad night but i dont think he is a very good singer anyway, other performances ive seen him do hes been off key.

He was horribly off key. Stupid song. The whistling at the end…Really???

Jowl@aol.com @ 02/11/2013 at 2:22 am

If I didn’t know this was the Grammys, I would have guessed it was an SNK skit lampooning how dumb black music is now. Forrest Gump??? blah aha

This guy was soooooooo hyped.

Watched this and thought ‘did he really just say forrest gump or are my ears going funky?’ Creative song I suppose. I think he was pretty nervous up there, as any normal person would be. Sounds to me like nerves and a lack of confidence in his voice.

the_boyfriend @ 02/11/2013 at 2:41 am

wasn’t his best performance, i was hoping he’d do Pyramids.
he’s got loads of talent, glad he won the award that he was up against that thing, Chris Brown.
he should of got Album of the Year as well, it’s better than Mumfords.

Not impressed @ 02/11/2013 at 3:46 am

Frank Ocean is obviously a terrible singer. That was 2 minutes of my life (Thank God I muted it after the first few notes or I would have felt worse) that I can never get back. If anyone can compare him favorably to Chris Brown, they need hearing aids. Whatever one may say, Chris is a better singer (no one has ever heard him sing off key), better dancer, better songwriter and just better all around performer. In fact, comparing them as artists is an insult to Chris Brown and my eardrums. One may be greatly offended by Chris’s one instance of domestic violence FOUR YEARS AGO, but his talent cannot be denied. I just pray that Chris is able to control his emotions sufficiently to enhance his career.

I’ve heard better artists in a subway car. Can’t wait for this guy to disappear no singing talent and awful lyricist.

the original way he sings this song is better and for the ignorant people its not about forest gump if you listen deeper its really about his first love that was a man smh

bobby ray @ 02/11/2013 at 6:08 am

some people can’t really interpret a song and listen! gotta appreciate true talent and the way they sing

the music video is going to be like the performance! saw him filming it

Another clown at the Grammys. I would of died of laughter if he sang ‘pyramids’ this moron thinks ancient egyptians were black. LOL. too damn funny

Shaun Roberts @ 02/11/2013 at 8:28 am

@wtf: thats because they were…

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/11/2013 at 9:04 am

Is he supposed to be a good singer?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All